All Comments on 'Greg's Story'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very nice

Good story . I love to hear about mother's and sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Piece of erotica you are writing better and better stories.J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful ,more

i love this,as it has a true feeling rather then just lust.i think also you have done this yourself just as my mom and i have enjoyed a loveing life for 15 yrs. please keep up with your tender love stories because they are so true to life. love, db

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesalmost 16 years ago
Oh yes!

Agree with anon below. I do think you might well be writing from first hand experience it is all so realistic and believable. Just the way it happens (as I well know).

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!

Don't know who you do it Jena but every one is better than the last. So for God's sake don't stop posting these fabulous tales.

sandspikesandspikeover 15 years ago
good read

I enjoyed the read very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mom and son cum together

excellent story. greg,s story.

fantastic hot horny story. reading this story was like seeing

Greg's mom climbing into greg's bed. then starting the journey of sex. fantastic story. great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Divine Nectar

The sweet sap of Mother's love Yes, yes, yes,.I'm ready to explode!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Greg's dick is where it's always belonged--up his mother's cunt

This is a fine story by a prolific and imaginative writer. Here it's Greg's mother who takes the initiative in making her son what all boys yearn for down deep, an honest-to-goodness motherfucker. Dad isn't doing anything for mom's cuntal needs, high time for Junior to take over between his mother's legs. Mom does some foreplay, stroking her boy's big prick, kissing and lapping his teenage balls, showing him her motherly twat--the best thing a son can ever see. When Greg's down gazing at his mother's cunt, he muses that it's like the gates of Paradise, where he came into the world 18 years before, and where he's gonna shove his stiff dick up into now and for years to come. There's nothing like a boy blowing his hot potent young balls up his mother's twat and planting a baby where he was once a baby. A beautiful tale of mother love from an excellent author.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Even a better read the second time.

I just love the thought that Greg and his mother had a baby. It is hot and erotic .

Just a well written story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great story...

...of a loving mother and her darling baby boy. In this excellent story the highly gifted author captures the warmth and easy intimacy between a mother and her son. It's on account of that feeling that sweet motherfucking is spreading far and wide, all the time. The couples don't blab about it, why should they? But I personally know two motherfucking couples, and---is it just coincidence?---they're the happiest people I know. To take my best buddy, Kevin who's 19, as one example, that dude's always got a smirking grin on his face, and his mom's always got a happy contented smile. For me my mom's an impossibility, so Kevin, the rat, is always telling me how great it is to get his stiff prick up his mother's cunt whenever he feels like it, how there's nothing like blowing his balls up his mother's twat, his own birth canal, and shit like that. I tell him I like to read about it, but I don't want to hear about it from him, but he just keeps going on and on, the prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I think you know what I want now darling," his mother said.

This is yet another story by this remarkable author. Jena121 is not only amazingly prolific but extremely generous, as well (check out her Favorites). I can only hope that she has been fucked, well and very often, by her sons and grandsons. I'm sure lots of her readers, myself included, would love to have a go at her matronly twat. In this story, Greg's mom takes the initiative with her son; after getting into bed with him, she starts fiddling with his fat young prick and his hot young balls. Greg really likes his mother licking and sucking his dick and nibbling his balls, and he loves slurping and slobbering his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. Then the boy slides his big prick up between his mommy's legs, pounds her cunt to pieces, and unloads his young balls up the same cunt where he was once a little baby--he shoots his mother a great big twatful of his potent young semen. One particularly frisky sperm seeks out one of his mother's plump eggs, and--would you just look at that, Greg's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt! The boy and his mom are blissful, his mother smiles happily, and Greg is a young motherfucker bursting with pride.

Jena121Jena121about 11 years agoAuthor
Story

Just a note to let the guys know - that I have NEVER had an incestual relationship - but I have a great imagination - and have had a torrid sex life over the course of 49 years - but thanks for all your comments - I can only try - Happy Easter to you all - luv Dee

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Anonymous is being generous...

Anonymous is being generous...probably due to the fact that its a girl author....This story is just ok... The scene has been beat to hell with the insane amount of times it has been done before....

olderman66olderman66about 11 years ago
Critics

We are not here to critisise but to enjoy the stories. If you think the story is repetitious just remember that there are hundreds of similar stories written by other authors and we have enjoyed them all.

I like all the incest and taboo stories and love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I felt it all

the writer conveyed the story so well I actually felt the lurid acts myself.......as for critics....nobody's doin it with them, this is fantasy after all,

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6218 days ago

I enjoyed the quick getting to the point of intimacy. A very believeable account of two people just having the courage to do away with societies' morals and do what must have really felt wonderful.

I really like you Gramma!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous