Greta Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stopped her momentarily. "Did you say undercover? Is that like when a person is gone all the time?"

She apparently picked on my feelings of apprehension about a relationship such as that.

"That's one of the reasons he left Oklahoma and took the job in our smaller city. He was away from Jane so long he was constantly worried that she might die and him not be there. Her mom was with her 24/7, but it wasn't the same. When he was no longer undercover he took a three month leave of absence staying with Jane day and night. He constantly doted over and made sure her last two month's alive were full of as much joy as he could provide. No, his undercover days are over. He'll never do that again."

While talking with Ginny I decided that I would come to their apartment on Saturday evening. I watched her walk across the parking lot from the little deck off the front of my apartment wondering if this time I may have found the one who wanted me for me. A plain, simple, unknowing and ignorant girl in the finer points of romance, but so desperately wanting to learn with the right man. One could say I was willing to do just about anything a man like that would ask me to do. Within reason. The next day at work I told my older housewife friend Adrien what had happened and wondered if I'd made the right decision. At lunch she sat across from me and asked.

"What do you have to lose Greta? Nothing. Go have dinner with them, it's not likely he'll try to seduce you with his sister present. Besides, if he's as nice as you describe I don't think he'd be that way. Go. Have fun, find out if the guy is real."

Being unfamiliar with how such things worked I gently touched her hand and asked.

"I know nothing of how a date is supposed to be. Please Adrien, tell me what I should know. Do I wear something provocative? I don't have any sexy underwear, but I could get some before Saturday. Do I let him kiss me? Should I kiss him back? How far should I go?"

Standing she reached for my hand helping me rise, "Let's talk about this after work. This is not the time or place. Meet me at the coffee place around the corner after work. I'll call hubby and let him know where I'll be so he doesn't wonder."

That was another aspect of life I knew nothing about. Being married. My childhood home life had sucked, I didn't even pretend to know what normal was supposed to be. Sitting across from one another with a coffee in hand I was the first to break the awkwardness.

"Did you call Dave? Do you always do that? I mean call your husband?"

"Oh, we both do if we're going to be later than usual. Lots of couples don't but we do. We have from the beginning and will until one of us is gone. And since you're asking about married life, it's a kiss every morning and a kiss every night regardless of how we feel. We're as in love now if not more than when we first began, but we don't always like each other. It only lasts a day or so until which ever one of us has their hackles up decides whatever the other did or didn't do isn't worth being pissed off."

"Okay, but what should I wear? I want him to like me, but I only have one dress that fits properly."

She grinned, "You aren't going there to seduce him. You've been invited to dinner with he and his sister. Wear something comfy. You don't wear it often but that cute red and yellow summer dress fits you nicely. Do your hair, add a little bit of makeup, maybe some simple jewelry. Be dressed to impress, just don't go over the top. If he was attracted to you enough to sit on the park bench with you I don't think you need to wonder if he likes you."

I had two days to figure it out. Two days to make enough of an impression for Saturday to be the first day of the rest of my life. I so wanted and needed to be loved, chubby body and all. With one day to go I stood in front of the mirror in my full cut nylon panties and formed cotton bra. My breasts looked round, not shaped or noticeable, two non-distinct lumps on my chest. Why would anyone be attracted to that? At that moment I made an executive decision, I was going shopping for different underwear. When I told Adrien the next morning she giggled and hugged my shoulder from the side.

In a soft voice she quipped, "You naughty girl. Good for you honey. Just don't buy cheap, it's uncomfortable and itches. Get the good stuff, I personally wear only silk panties. If you feel sexy underneath, you'll feel sexy all over. He doesn't need to know what's hiding beneath your clothes to notice your confidence and positive attitude. Remember Greta, he's going to take his hints from you. If you're standoffish and intimidated, he'll be the same way. You don't have to be a slut to flirt a little. If he's any kind of a man he'll pick up on it, guaranteed."

Walking through the lingerie shop my mind was awash with amazement. I'd heard of or seen ads for most of what I was seeing but dressed on a mannequin brought a level of reality to it. I instantly fell in love with the thought of stockings being held in place by a sexy lacy garter belt. Then there were the micro panties that would leave nothing to the imagination. I held a pair in front of me, to me left I heard a soft "u-hm".

One of the store clerks was shaking her head softly. Considering she was around my size I put them down and followed her to another section with sexy undies for girls with a bit of extra padding. I remembered a girl from my college days referring to it as extra cushin for the pushin. I thanked the clerk and set about finding what I liked, or what I thought Gale might like. In my mind I wanted him to see me in sexy undies, to see me naked, to devour my body as I'd read about in romance novels, to make me his.

By the time I was through shopping I had several pair of hip hugger style silk panties, a few pair of boy shorts and three new bras made of silk. I could hardly wait to feel the softness encapsulate my breasts, to feel them sway slightly as I walked, to know that if my blouse was thin enough the impression of my nipples would be on display. That would be for Gale, not the guys at work. Then there were the garter belts in red, white, and black along with a half dozen pair of different design sheer stockings. After all, when the time came to wow him, I wanted to go all the way. I had one more stop to get new shoes.

With my new undies home and washed I made way to bed. Lying in just panties looking through darkness at the ceiling I did something I hadn't done for a very long time. Cupping a breast I lifted it upward and licked the nipple. That was all it took, my hand was in my panties. As my fingers rustled through the patch of hair my legs opened enough to slide a finger up and down the slit. Deciding I needed a release I kicked back the covers, lifted my hips, took off the now pussy juice soaked panties and jammed two fingers inside my cunt.

Using one hand to frig myself and the other to play with my clit I was in another stratosphere in less than five minutes. As the orgasm began I reached up and grabbed a tit, squeezing, pulling the nipple as my fingers continued to pump in and out. My pussy was on fire as I imagined it was Gale's hard cock slamming inside me. His cock twitching, pulsing, shooting loads of cum deep inside just like the erotic stories I had read on the internet. Painting my heretofore neglected pussy with his potent seed.

My head had been lifted enough to watch my fingers going in and out, as the climax hit I fell back onto the mattress. Out of breath, panting, chest rising and falling as nirvana swept through my body. I had cum so hard my toes were curled. I woke an hour later in the same position. I quickly cleaned up, slipped on some dry cotton panties and crashed for the night. The next morning I hurried to the laundry area to fetch a pair of boy shorts and new silk bra.

The feeling of softness on my thighs as I slid them into place convinced me that nothing but silk would ever cover this pussy again. The bra was the same. Looking in the mirror I shimmied slightly causing my breasts to wiggle. Smiling I lifted them and said to myself. "These will be yours Gale if you want them."

I must have had that sexually satisfied look at work because Adrien approached me immediately.

"Did he do that, or did you get yourself off." She asked.

Embarrassment flooded my cheeks as she continued, "It's okay honey, you aren't the first girl who's taken the edge off, and you won't be the last. One question. Were you thinking of him while you did it?"

My cheeks must have turned a deeper red because she moved me into the hall away from the others.

"One more question. Did you buy sexy undies last night?" I nodded. "Are you wearing them now?" I nodded. "Good for you honey. Now remember, you aren't going to get laid, but if you were you'd be ready. Let him take the reins once you know he's interested. There's nothing like a man taking your body for his pleasure and yours. Dave and I have been together for ages, he still takes me to the moon and back every time we make love."

Adrien was right, I felt like a different person all day. The past comments from my family of being a dumb cunt and fat ass slob disappeared. Today I was a sexy desirable young woman, ready to be loved by and give my love to Gale. I would happily be his sex toy. The next morning while sitting on the small deck outside my bedroom window with a second cup of coffee I watched as a taxi pulled up in front of apartment building C. Gale exited, paid the driver, grabbed his suitcase and turned toward me. With his free hand he waved and yelled.

"See you tonight for dinner. Have a good day."

Just like that he was inside and out of sight. I could faintly see activity through the patio doors at Ginny's apartment, obviously she was happy to see him return. I ran into Ginny at the market about 10:30 that morning and asked what I might bring.

"Just yourself Greta. Gale is going to grill lambchops, I'm going to make diced fried potatoes in a Teriyaki sauce and steamed green beans. Gale wanted cheesecake for dessert so that's what I'll do this afternoon."

I interrupted, "No, let me do that. I want to contribute. Are we on for five thirty then?"

She accepted my offer and went her way as I went mine. Not knowing what he might want for a topping on the cheesecake, if any at all, I grabbed a can of cherry and blueberry. Consider how surprised I was when the doorbell rang at quarter to five. I had showered, done my hair and makeup and was just about to step into the dress when it rang. I put on a robe, pulled it tightly closed and answered the door.

Standing in front of me was my dream, Gale, with a bouquet of carnations. How did he know? I hadn't said anything to him or his sister about my love of carnations. He was wearing what looked like freshly pressed jeans, really, I wondered to myself if that was an Oklahoma thing. A western style shirt, polished boots and a cowboy hat. Hmm, what to do. My mind quickly screamed, invite him in you twit, don't just stand there bug eyed.

"Gale, so good to see you. Come in, please."

With the door closed he held out the bouquet, "These are for you Greta, I hope you like carnations."

I let out a squeal, "Are you kidding? I love carnations. Thank you."

"Great. I'll be back in half an hour to walk you over if that's okay?"

As I watched him walk away I wondered if he was actually that overly polite all the time, or if it was an act to get into my pants. Then I remembered what Adrien had said, 'give it a chance'. That was precisely what I was going to do, give it a chance without any preconceived notions. By the time he returned I was ready and raring. My hair looked good, I had enough makeup on to enhance but not be gawdy, the summer dress fit in all the right places. Snug across my chest and bum but not overly provocative. With new sexy undies beneath it I felt on top of the world.

He grabbed the cheesecake and can of cherry filling off the counter telling me we would use the blueberry next time. Next time? Did he say next time? My head was swimming. He presented his free arm, I slid my hand through it and let him lead. I hadn't worn stockings or a belt, that would be for another time if all went well this evening. I could feel my breasts sway ever so slightly as we walked, twice I caught him glancing sideways, twice I smiled to myself. I sure had a lot to learn about what turns a man on, I was eager to learn. More talks with Adrien would be a must.

Dinner was not only tasty but fun. We talked, laughed, cajoled one another, basically having a good time. Jane's name came up a few times, when it did I could see the sorrow in his eyes. To his credit he didn't allow the heaviness of the moment linger. I was on my second glass of wine and feeling giddy when it was time to venture across the parking lot. With my arm through his I became apprehensive. Was this when he would pounce? Was he the kind that gets a girl feeling silly and then takes advantage.

Internally I chastised myself. Stop it Greta, he's not like that. He's done nothing to indicate otherwise. The closer we got to my building the more relaxed I became. At my door he spoke softly.

"I had a wonderful time Greta. Let's do this again." Then out of the blue. "May I kiss you goodnight?"

From somewhere beyond I heard a voice that sounded like mine saying, "I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

Taking me in his arms gave me a warm feeling, wonderful, safe and caring. As our lips met it felt like lightning bolts were coursing through my entire body. I had never felt a feeling like that, it was so intense my knees weakened. If I hadn't been in his arms I think I may have slumped to the floor. I never wanted the feeling to end. Wrapping my arms around his neck I held on for dear life as the kisses became more passionate. My breasts were pressed into his chest, I wondered if he could feel my hardened nipples through all the clothing.

Loosening his grip around my waist he pulled back slightly, then kissed me softly and whispered, "Goodnight Greta."

I didn't want to let go, but I did. Stepping back he asked for the keys, after opening the door he gave me one last tender kiss and said, "I'll dream about you tonight."

I hid to the side of the curtains to watch him walk across the parking lot. My heart was beating so hard I thought it would explode. How could a tall, slender, handsome, kind man like him be interested in me? Though I'm no dog, I have never considered myself as being pretty. Then there's my body. I'm easily still 30 pounds overweight, my legs are thick at the top, I have a muffin top waist and my breasts are huge. I mean DD huge. I know that isn't massive but geez, they sure stick out. Now that I'm wearing bras that are more than formed foam I noticed they jiggle and sway more than ever before. Something that I noticed hadn't escaped Gale's attention. More than once I noticed his eyes were focused on my breasts during and after dinner if he thought I wasn't looking.

I was certain that I'd hid myself well enough behind the curtains that he couldn't see me, yet, at the entrance to his building 40 yards away he turned, waved and walked inside. As I undressed getting ready for bed I cupped my breasts, lifting slightly and then moving my hands away. They dropped slightly but only because of their weight. I smiled to myself knowing that though they were big, they were still firm. Moving my fingers over the nipples I squeezed and pulled at them sending more of those lightning bolts throughout my body.

Moving my hand downward I slid it under the elastic of cute boy shorts and into my bush. I could smell the arousal and wanted it to be Gale's hand in my panties, Gale's fingers slowly moving through my bush, Gale's finger to touch my. "Oh,Oh,Oh, Oh my God." I was having a mini-orgasm touching my clit thinking about Gale. Dropping to my knees my body trembled in a most delicious way. I knew at that moment I was Gale's, he could do anything he wanted with my body and I would love it. Because I loved him. I'd only known him a short while, at the same time I had never known such passion and tenderness.

Sunday was laundry for me. I was sipping my first cup of coffee just after six when I noticed movement in front of building C. It was a city squad, Gale left the building, got in the squad and it left. I didn't realize he was working Sunday until then. Just before five in the evening there was a knock at my door. Through the peep hole I could see it was Gale and opened immediately. There he was, the hunka, hunka burning love I wanted to take me any way and any time he'd like. I had to admit that I didn't know much when it came to romance and sex, but I was more than willing to learn.

Reaching for me I slid into his arms as our lips met. It wasn't a long passionate kiss, nor was it a simple peck. My loins were on fire, I wanted to be made love to in the worst way, at the same time that thought scared the crap out of me. I needed to hold back and let him teach me. Loosening the grip on my hips he pushed back, adjusted his utility belt and sighed.

"What a day. The guy scheduled called in sick, puking, sitting on the toilet all night kind of sick. I didn't mind covering for him, but what a day. We finally caught the kids assaulting and robbing women in the park. Long story short, we got a full confession and transported them to juvie. Mommy and daddy will have to pick them up, I can't imagine that will go well."

Tugging at his hand I pulled him inside. "Tell me more. Old, young? What?"

"You won't believe this, two fourteen-year-old boys and a fifteen year old girl. All from respectable families. They thought it was fun, the girl said they did it for a laugh. They won't think it's funny if they get sent to juvie."

I wanted to be with him so badly, "Can you stay? I'll make something for supper."

"I should go Greta. I've been up since five, my body is tired and I don't think I would be very good company. Can I take a raincheck for Tuesday night though? I'm filling in for the same guy on swing shift tomorrow night but back on days Tuesday."

Moving forward I pressed my body against his, well, what wasn't covered by a gun, cuffs, a taser and who knows what else. With his vest still on I was sure he couldn't feel my naked breasts beneath the sweatshirt I had on, but I think he noticed them swaying when he stepped inside the door. My arms were around his neck, my breathing was soft, I was trying to be seductive when I said in a sultry voice.

"You can have a rain check as long as you kiss me like you did last night."

He wasted no time, I felt like our lips had melted together. Then he did something completely outside anything I had ever known or experienced. His hand drifted from my waist to my butt where he squeezed softly and then patted twice as we broke the kiss.

Pulling back he gave me another soft kiss, "Goodnight princess. I'll see you Tuesday for supper. Sleep well."

My body betrayed me again that night. I was so worked up and horny that my fingers weren't going to do it. I remembered I had one of those long thinner cucumbers in the fridge. I washed it with soap and water twice, slid my pants and panties off, sat on the edge of the table, lifted my legs at the knees and plunged it deep inside. Or shall I say, what I thought would be deep. There hadn't been anything inside me since the night I gave my maidenhead to the idiot from the lumberyard.

That thought didn't cross my mind as I pushed it inside, back and forth, back and forth. Looking down I noticed it was only in about three inches. I was determined to get that thing in at least five inches and set about doing so. Deeper and deeper it went inside me until I felt my fingers wrapped around it touch the pudenda. I held it there and wiggled my hips, damn it felt so good. Once I had it all the way in it took less than five minutes for my body to begin shaking, my tummy was spasming, my throat was dry and yet I was able to let out a yell as the tsunami hit.