Greta Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the jeans I used a foot and flipped them to the side. Leaning forward I moved my tits side to side across his face. With the shirt on I knew he couldn't get to my nipples, or at least I though he couldn't. He rapidly reached up, put both hands around one and stuck it into his mouth, cloth and all. The shirt was wet with saliva when he let go. I wasted no time taking it off and straddling his legs. My tits were in his face, he wasted no time mauling them with his lips and tongue. He had worked his hands into the back of my panties squeezing my butt as I switched from nipple to nipple. His right hand was slowly inching to the front, I surprised myself by turning enough for it to cup my sex. I felt a finger slowly work its way between my legs, rubbing slowly up and down the labia. My panties were a thick sticky mess, he seemed not to care one iota.

His lips left my breast in search of my lips. As we kissed my hips began to rock slowly, his finger was pressing harder against the fabric, I could feel it spreading the labia. Moving it more toward my belly I felt his finger stop at my clit. Slowly he manipulated it sending shivers down my spine. He was jilling me, something I had only ever done to myself. I could feel a climax making its way to the forefront when all of a sudden my body began to shake. It was betraying me, I had wanted to control the orgasm. His fingers had other plans.

I slumped forward against his chest, my head alongside his. When I'd caught my breath I sat upright looking into his eyes. Once again his hands were on my breasts, he was a tit man for sure, he couldn't leave them alone. To be honest, I didn't want him to. I liked being his sexy girl, his lover, his everything. I loved having his hands search my body, feeling, probing, exploring. Leaning down I pulled his head up and looked at him.

"I want you to feel me inside my panties. I want to know what that's like. Maybe we can do some other things as well, but I want you to feel me first. Oh, is it okay if I feel you? I mean, inside your underwear?"

He pushed me back enough that I had to stand. Dropping his pants he stood in a shirt and underwear. I reached forward unbuttoning the shirt, took it off and pressed my semi naked body to his. His hairy chest tickled my nipples making them harden. Still holding my hand he lay down on the couch, pulling me down he told me to lay lengthwise with him on my right side.

As we kissed his right hand was feeling my left tit. I felt it slide down my tummy and stop at the elastic waistband of the bright pink panties. I sucked in my tummy, he took the cue and slid it underneath, his fingers deep in my muff. He groaned and pulled back.

"I know I haven't seen or tasted it yet but I'm gonna love this pussy. Promise you'll never shave it bare."

I nodded. "Good girl." He whispered.

As his finger slid closer to the entrance of my vagina my hips raised to meet the intruder. I couldn't believe how wet I was. It was as though there was zero resistance to his probing finger. He was in to the third knuckle with no effort at all.

"Is this okay Greta?" He asked.

"Mm,hmm. This is wonderful. What did you mean that you haven't tasted me?"

"I can show you if you'd like. I want to eat you, lick your pussy until I make you scream with pleasure."

I wasn't sure how to answer, "I've never given anybody a blow job. If you did that to me I would have to do it to you and I don't want to disappoint you. Can we do that another time?"

He laughed softly, "Yes. I want to finish this though. I want to give you a climax using my fingers. I won't take your panties off, but I want to make you cum."

I found the bravery to say, "I want to see your cock then, after I cum."

He began to rub my clit, dropping the finger for more wetness and resuming. I was so worked up it didn't take him five minutes before I went into outer space. It was now my turn. I tried turning my body to his but he held me in place. Pulling his hand from my panties he sucked the finger that had been inside my puss, put it back inside me and placed it on my lips.

"Suck." He whispered. "You need to know what you taste like. Then you'll never wonder why I want to eat your pussy."

Swirling my tongue around his finger I sucked away all the stickiness. "It isn't bad. I thought I would taste different. Now I want to see you."

Lying so I was on my side with him on his back I pulled the front of his underwear outward. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't what awaited me. It was thick with veins running alongside, I knew enough to know he was cut, the head looked almost purple. Knowing the distance between the end of my thumb and pinky finger was about six inches I lay it alongside that monster. It was easily an inch longer than my outstretched fingers.

When I did that my hand grazed his cock making it jump. I couldn't resist, I wrapped my fingers as far around it as possible holding it gently. It was hard and throbbing, at the same time it felt almost velvety in my hand. I'm not sure why but I began to slowly stroke up and down. His body language was telling me liked it, a lot. He lifted his hips and pushed the underwear below his crotch. There it was, that magnificent cock I had dreamed of. His balls were about the size of eggs, maybe a little smaller, they seemed heavy when I lifted them with my other hand.

I had no idea where any of this was going to culminate but something inside told me to continue. I noticed that his breathing had changed and his body was beginning to stiffen. His legs shot straight out like fence posts, his abdomen tensed, I felt his balls contract and sperm shot out the end of his cock. The first one flew over his shoulder onto the arm of the couch, the second landed just below his chin, the next three weren't as strong and landed lower on his torso.

I was still stroking when he stopped my hand from moving. His eyes were closed, his breathing erratic, his body began to relax. Slowly he began to soften, semen dripping onto my hand. I have no idea why, but I lifted and tasted it, the taste wasn't bad at all. The texture was thick like tapioca pudding, but I could get used to that. After all, if he was going to eat my pussy, I needed to give him a blow job.

We lay in each other's arms as our bodies calmed. It was Gale who decided we'd better stop where we were.

"I think we'd better stop here. If this goes any further I'm going to want my cock stuffed in your delicious pussy and I don't think you're ready yet. Just so you know, once we start there will be no stopping. I'm going to want you all the time."

Moving his hand to lay on top of my soaked pussy I answered.

"You're right. I want you inside me so badly, but like you said, I'm not ready. Did you like what I did? That's what they call a hand job isn't it?"

"I love what you did. Now I won't have to do it to myself thinking about you when I go home. I can happily lay there with my limp dick because you took care of me. Can I at least taste you?"

I knew that wasn't going to work, he'd have his cock in me if I let that happen.

"Not tonight. Maybe next week though. Just the thought of it makes me squirm inside. It sounds deliciously naughty."