Greta Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped back onto the table completely out of breath, gasping for air, my chest rising and falling. Sliding a hand under the sweatshirt I grabbed a breast and squeezed. Another shudder swept through my body as I envisioned Gale's lips sucking and pulling that nipple. Sucking the side leaving a huge hickie to mark my tits as his. Oh God yes, I wanted that so badly. As I lay in bed my hand was cupped to my sex, I wasn't moving it, I was imaging it was Gale's hand on top of my panties protecting what was his. My pussy.

Walking into the office Monday morning in a new skirt ending a few inches above the knees, white opaque stockings held up with a matching belt, a silk bra that let the girls be free but still encased, a new red blouse and three inch heels I was well aware that every head in the office had turned. Adrien smirked and slapped my ass as I passed her desk, quietly whispering "slut". At lunch I filled her in on what had happened over the weekend including getting myself off twice.

I turned to her red faced, "Adrien. Does that make me a slut like you said when I passed your desk?"

Patting my hand she grinned, "Heavens no kiddo. It means that you're a red blooded girl with needs that are waiting to be met by mister wonderful. As for the comment, that was a joke between us. I can tell you this, there aren't very many guys in the office, but I'm betting every one of them had a stiff dick after you walked through the room. You look hot Greta. I can see why Gale would want to be with you."

Doubt was creeping in rapidly, "Yeah but, he's so handsome and I'm frumpy. I'm trying to lose weight, but it's not coming off very fast. Then there's my looks, I'm anything but pretty. He could have anyone he wanted. Why me? Do you think he sees me as an easy piece?"

"I don't know him Greta, but if he's everything you say he is, I don't think he's see's you as easy. It's been some time since his wife died. I'm sure he's just as lonely as you are. Don't rush things but be ready when he's ready to take things further. You do want that to happen don't you? Take things farther?"

I squeezed my thighs together and let out a soft sigh. Adrien didn't say a thing before patting my hand, "That said it all kid. Now, let's get back to work."

Tuesday couldn't arrive soon enough, I was on pins and needles waiting for the doorbell to ring. He said he thought he'd be at mine by five, it was already five fifteen and no Gale. Looking across the parking lot I saw the apartment building door fly open with Gale sprinting across the lot. Damn he was handsome. His jeans were snug enough that I could see the muscles rippling with each stride, the t-shirt covering his upper body was similar. He wasn't big and bulky, but what was there was solid.

I had the door open and waiting as I heard him bound up the stairs. He was still at a trot as he reached me, with his arms around my waist he pulled me close.

"C-mere you good lookin woman. Where's my sugar?"

I was at a loss for any response other than to push into him and press my lips to his. We stood in an embrace until we heard the main door open and someone climbing the steps. Stepping inside he cupped my chin.

"Sorry I'm late. The best laid plans of mice and men. We have a new sergeant who insists we fill out all reports the very same day instead of the following morning. Oh well, it is what it is. What's for supper, I'm famished."

I doted over and did everything I knew to make him feel wanted and respected while we ate. When I cleared his plate he was going to stand. With my hand on his shoulder I said.

"Sit."

I turned around, grabbed the can of blueberry topping and handed it to him. His eyes sparkled.

"You didn't." He said.

Flashing a smile and removing the cheesecake from the fridge I said, "I did."

After cleaning the kitchen, which he insisted helping with, we adjourned into my not so spacious living area. On the couch we wasted no time locking lips and exploring the others mouth with our tongue. I had purposely dressed down in a sweatshirt and loose pants to see what his reaction would be. After all, if he liked me in that get up, then he probably did like me for me and not a quick piece of tail. I had my silk undies on, the cute white ones with dark blue polka dots. If only I could show him, make him horny and then jump his bones. Listen to me, big talker, that would have to wait.

While kissing I felt his hand slide up my side stopping just below my breast. I murmured in his mouth, 'mmm-hmm'. His hand quickly moved up to cup my breast, softly molding it, gently squeezing, drawing it forward into a cone shape. My pussy was on fire, I had never realized how sensitive my left breast was before then. Which made me wonder if the right was a sensitive. What I did know was that my nipples felt like bullets pushing against my sweatshirt.

His hand dropped, slid under the hem of the shirt and moved up until it found my right breast. Holy shit, it was just as sensitive as the left. My panties were wet, correct that, they were beyond wet. They were thick with sticky warm girl juices. Gently he lifted the bra up and off my breasts. There I was, my boobs free with a man's hand on them. I was in love with an entirely new feeling. One of wantonness and abandon, I would have let him fuck me on the steps in front of God and the world at that point. But that's not who Gale is.

Pushing me back he lifted my shirt drawing it over my head. Reaching behind he unclasp the bra, slid it forward off my arms and flung it with abandon. Staring at my breasts he smiled. Then bent forward and sucked a nipple deep within his mouth. I felt like my nipple was an inch long he was sucking so hard, pulling off with a POP he immediately began to nibble and suck on the sides. Was he actually going to do as I had imagined? Was he going to mark me?

He was sucking, biting softly and nibbling on one tit while playing with the other. Raising up to kiss me I pushed him back and looked at myself. My tits were covered with deep red hickies and a few visible bite marks, it was official, my tits were his. I found it odd that I was so deep in the throes of passion I didn't feel the love bites. Pulling back from me he spoke.

"Let me lay down, then I want you to lower each nipple into my mouth. I love watching a full tit like yours drop lower and lower until I can get it in my mouth."

I did as he asked not realizing what power I had over him with a simple pair of knockers. I could only imagine the power I would have once I had his gorgeous cock inside my wet hungry pussy. I hadn't seen or felt it, but I just knew it would fit me perfectly. My eyes were closed as he gently nibbled at the nipples, much different than when he'd begun. Soft, tender, loving, he reached down to cup my pussy. Even with sweatpants on it felt wonderful. I let him feel me a few minutes and then sat back. He bolted upright looking at me with what seemed like fear.

"Are you okay? Did I go too far? Tell me Greta. Please."

I pointed to my shirt, handing it to me I slipped it on covering my half naked body. I liked what he was doing, but I still had questions.

"Why me Gale? Why a chubby girl who before meeting you never had a real date, never had a boyfriend, lost her virginity to some creep who seduced her and threw her to the side. I know you lost your wife and that you're lonely, but isn't it kind of sudden? I'm not trying to push you away, but I don't want to get hurt either. I need to know where I am in your life before we go further."

He sat back as though he was gathering his thoughts.

With a look of compassion he said, "If you'll sit next to me and let me put my arm around you I'll answer your questions."

I slid over, grabbed his arm and draped it over my shoulders.

He took a deep breath, exhaled and began, "Why you? Why not you? My Jane was similar in size to you when we first met. I'm not attracted to skin and bones, it wasn't until she was dying that she wasted away. As for being in a hurry. I disagree. Jane made me promise not to wait years before looking for someone new. We wanted children she could never have, that dream is still a part of who I am. I want a family with a wife who's true and loves me like no other."

I blinked the tears back, "Is that who you think I am? That girl who will love you until one of us dies. The girl who will have your babies and help raise them. One final question. Am I the girl of your dreams?"

He was silent for a long minute before looking at me. "No, you aren't the girl of my dreams. That was Jane and no one will ever take away her special place in my heart. But you ARE the girl of my future, the girl I will love, cherish, adore and hold until my dying day. The girl I want to see with a big tummy carrying our babies, the girl who will nurse them and maybe give me a taste once in a while."

As I looked up he was grinning ear to ear. "Damn you Gale, you know how to say all the right things." I said.

Sliding both hands under the shirt he cupped my breasts.

"I love these Greta, I absolutely love your tits. I won't be a dick and push this any further tonight. But you need to understand that as far as I'm concerned, we aren't moving too fast. I'm well aware that we've only known one another for a short while. However, I'm a firm believer in the saying, 'when you know, you know'. And I know that you're for me."

I put my hands over his on the outside of my shirt and squeezed as we kissed.

"Thank you Gale. I want you to have all of me, but I'm also scared. I know little to nothing of sex. Like I said, he seduced me and walked away. Can we take it slow, I want to get it right. I want to be the girl who meets your every wish and desire. But I'll need you to teach me. Is it too soon to say that I love you?"

He laughed, "Only if it's okay for me to say the same thing."

Kissing just inside the door we whispered I love you to each other. I wanted him to know how serious I was about being his wife, his companion, his sexy girl. As he was about to open the door I caught his hand and placed it directly on my mound. Looking at him with longing eyes I whispered.

"I want you to have this and the rest of me."

As quickly as I had done that I moved it away. I made it a point to check the front of his jeans as he opened the door, they were bulged and tight. Mind you I knew nothing of cocks but that impressed me.

I made a mental note that I would ask Adrien in the morning. Though it felt like I had natural lubrication running down my legs I decided not to masturbate. From here on I wanted it to be Gale who sent me into earth shattering orgasms. While peeing before bed I slipped the panties off and held them closer to my face. Stars and garters they were thick and gooey, no wonder it felt like they were glued to my girl parts. A quick wash, dry panties and sleep was upon me.

Wednesday's lunch was quite interesting. I asked Adrien about how big a man's penis is supposed to be, and if I should be worried if he wanted to have sex with me.

She was laughing hard enough her entire body shook.

"Good question. My older brother is a Urologist. His job is to look at dicks all day every day. According to him there are a few larger than average, more that are smaller than average, but about 85% of all men are average. Or as he puts it, 5 to 6-1/2 inches. Some thick, some thin. I'm not an expert, but I do know from my younger foot loose and fancy-free days it isn't how big, it's how they use it. I don't care how long and fat it might be, if he doesn't know what to do with it, you'll end up sore, dissatisfied and a mess between your legs."

I didn't see Gale for the next two days but did receive several texts each day. He'd been asked to help investigate some suspected drug activities since he had firsthand knowledge. He told them that he would not do undercover again and if that's what they were ultimately looking for he was quitting. With assurances from the chief, in writing, that he would not be expected to go undercover Gale helped get to the bottom of things. We were due to go see a movie Friday evening after going out for dinner. After what Adrien and I had discussed following my night of being felt up I was anxious to see if I might be brave enough to let him go further.

Friday at lunch I told Adrien of our plans and asked her advice as to how far I should let things go. With a devious grin Adrien offered the following advice.

"You're old enough to make that decision on your own. I will say this though. A thick stiff dick and long ride does wonders for a girl. You two are young, you have lots of time to screw one another to death. Or at least try. If it happens sooner rather than later enjoy it. If you trust him, let him have you."

I think my next question caught her off guard because she sat staring at me for a half minute or more.

I was red faced as I asked, "Should I shave, I mean, down there?"

She gave an exasperated sigh and then started to upbraid me, "What the hell is it with you younger women who think you need to shave your crotch? Let me tell you what Dave says, 'I don't want to be ramming my dick in a pussy that looks like a ten-year-old.' So hell no, you shouldn't shave. If it's a jungle you may want to trim the edges and may nice V, but don't shave it. If that's what turns him on find someone else."

I was shocked, "Dave actually said that? Wow, seems kind of raunchy."

Another look of exasperation, "You'd better get past that attitude in a quick hurry Greta. In the bedroom just about anything goes. He calls mine his pussy and I call his my cock. I have tits, not breasts or boobies. We're not in biology class or fifteen. As for talking naughty during sex. Let me just say this, the word 'fuck' has been known to escape my lips from time to time."

Walking back to the office area I was silent, my mind was racing, but on the exterior I was silent. Just as I was about to part from Adrien for my desk she took my arm.

"Listen kiddo. Don't be shocked by what we just talked about. But you need to realize something, he was married and this won't be new to him. You don't need to be a slut, on the other hand you don't need to be a prude either. I don't think he'd hurt you honey, let him lead and if you feel uncomfortable, tell him. If he's truly a gentleman, he'll stop."

So much to think about. Adrien's words rang true in my heart. I would do as she suggested and allow him to lead until I was at a place where I would be willing to let him have all of me. As for trimming down below, yep, that would be a priority. It wasn't a jungle as she'd inferred, but it wasn't a neatly trimmed pussy either. What I had for pubic hair was thick and curly with a few errant strands poking out the sides of my panties. I decided I would trim those and see where things led once I let him see me naked.

On a whim I left work an hour early and went looking for a new dress, something a bit more suited for the colder weather that would soon arrive. I giggled to myself as I shopped. Asking myself silly stuff like, could he get to my tits easily with this one, or, would he be able to get his hands under the skirt portion on that one? In the end I decided to simply get what I wanted and expect that he would be able to find his way to the goodies without my help.

Considering the evenings were getting cooler I wore jeans and a flannel shirt along with sexy new undies to the movie. This time bright pink stretchy lace panties that you could almost see through and a matching bra. Having trimmed the excesses along the sides of my bush there were no random renegade hairs sticking out the sides of the leg openings. Before dressing I ran my hands over the mons. I smiled to myself, it let full and fluffy as the thick hair pushed outward. With no bra on I cupped my breasts and squeezed gently which sent tingles into my nether region.

When I opened the door after his knock the smile on his face was proof that he liked what he was looking at. Holding my hand we walked to his truck where he proceeded to open the door and offer a hand to help me in. Leaving the parking lot he asked what I wanted to do for dinner. I told him somewhere simple. He grinned and said.

"Okay, Paradise Garden it is."

I liked his choice. The story was that it had started as a mom and pop place right after WWII. When they were ready to retire two of their eleven kids bought it, expanded the dining area and kitchen and renamed their new family style restaurant, Paradise Garden. Conversation before, during and after dinner was pleasant. Mostly us getting to know one another better, how his day went, how my day went, yada, yada, yada.

He told me the worst part of his day had been having to arrest a guy for domestic violence. Not that he cared about the guy, but his wife was badly battered and looked as though she'd suffered for some time. He told me the only good part about that call was slapping the cuffs on the guy and stuffing him in the back of the cruiser. He kept asking why I looked so bubbly. I had to tell him of my wonderful news.

"I was given my first full length book today. Up until now I've edited several shorter stories and lots of magazine article type stuff. This will be my first book. I'm normally paid hourly, but this one will be by word count and that will be like a raise. I'm so excited Gale."

He went to pay the tab, upon returning he bowed and said.

"Madam, your limousine awaits. May I have the honor of escorting the editor of the next best seller?"

I laughed as he escorted me. I had never felt so happy, so complete, so wanted, desired, and appreciated in my entire 26 years of life. In the truck I explained the procedure.

"Whether it's a best seller or not has nothing to do with me. I just make sure it's put together right concerning spelling, punctuation, and grammar. In the end it's their deal, all I'm doing is finding and fixing their mistakes."

The movie was less interesting than we thought it would be. Like so many others the best parts were in the previews. We spent more time necking than watching. He felt my breasts during one steamy kiss but nothing beyond that. My panties were not wet per se, but they were certainly damp. Walking to the truck I made an inner decision, I was going to let him feel inside my panties if he wanted to. I wasn't sure if it would go beyond that but having his hands in my pants was the next step and I was ready to take it.

At my apartment we wasted no time getting familiar with each other. He'd been feeling my chest several minutes when I excused myself to use the potty. When I returned I was sans the bra, the girls were swaying and jiggling beneath my light pullover as I walked toward him. He stood, his hands immediately cupped my breasts, using them like handles he tenderly pulled my body to his. While kissing he dropped his hands to my butt cheeks, squeezed softly and then pulled my abdomen tight to his.

Instinct took over as I pushed my hips forward making sure that bulge in his jeans was rubbing against my kitty. As I moved against him I marveled at how hard it was, how thick it felt and more than that. How long it seemed. I momentarily panicked, would that fit inside me? I determined I was going to follow Adrien's advice and let him lead. His hands left my butt, moving back to my breasts to cup them. Breaking the kiss he smiled.

"Thanks. I was hoping you'd come back without a bra. I love your tits Greta, in fact, I love everything about your body. I'm anxious to see more, is that in the cards for tonight? Can I see more of you, without clothes?"

We stood there kissing and caressing one another. I was finally bold enough to rub my hand lightly over the bulge in his jeans. Damn. I wanted that thing in me, I just wasn't sure how soon. Pushing back I put my hands on his chest pushing him backward onto the couch. Standing in front of him I unsnapped the jeans shimmying them over my butt downward. When they cleared my panties he grabbed his dick and moaned. This was so new to me, a man who not only liked my body was had a raging hardon because of it.