Gretchen Lovewell, Faustian Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want the signed contract in my hand before I do what you want," I said.

"I have to get signoff from all the other partners," said Bailey.

"Electronic signatures," I said. "Call your admin assistant and get her to round them up. You only need the three of you to sign -- you, Jeffrey Brewster, and Braddock Hamilton."

"Do it, Chip," said St. James.

Bailey's face reddened, but he took his phone out of his pocket and called. I took mine out as well. We had to wait a tense half hour, but at the end of it, I got the email with my new contract attached. I downloaded the attachment and savored the new letterhead - Brewster Bailey Hamilton & Lovewell LLP.

"Now sign, Gretchen," my husband urged. "They've given you everything you want."

"Give me a pen," I said.

I walked out of St. James's office suite with Richard and Bailey.

Farah came up to us as we waited for the elevator.

"Did you sign?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You've killed him," she said.

Her anguish was palpable, the sorrow in her eyes was so much deeper than tears.

* * * * *

"Let me drive you back to our office, Gretchen," said Bailey when we got to the lobby. "We can get you settled in your new office suite and assign you a personal assistant."

"Fine," I said, looking over at my husband.

"I'd like to see you get settled, Gretchen," said Richard. He sounded a bit uncertain about my new status. I would be making a lot more money than him. "I'll follow your car, Chip."

"Great," said Bailey.

I got into the passenger seat in Bailey's Bentley, and he drove out of the parking lot into the street. I looked over my shoulder and saw Richard following.

At the first red light, Bailey unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his briefs. His cock was fully erect, and he stroked himself.

"I was thinking about fucking you all the time we were in St. James's office," he said, his voice thick. "We're partners now, you can begin by giving me a blowjob."

I stared at his tumescence with surprise -- he was a lot bigger than I expected, much bigger than my husband, and nearly as big as Jack.

"I'm a partner," I said. "Why should I give you a blowjob?"

"You haven't read our articles of incorporation," he said. "Any partner can be terminated by a majority vote of the senior partners. You need my support to ensure that Jeff and Brad don't vote to get rid of you."

"Two against two," I said. "We're both safe if we support each other."

"Precisely. I want you, Gretchen."

"Turn on your car's dashcam. I want a recording of our sex. So you can never deny it."

The light changed and he stroked himself as he pushed on the accelerator. He wants my lips around his cock, I thought. He can't think clearly, all he can think of is his hardon.

"Okay, okay," he said, switching on the dashcam. "Unbutton your blouse. I want to feel those gorgeous tits as you smear your lipstick on my cock."

"You'll crash the car," I said.

"Don't worry. I've done this before, many times."

I looked at the bright pink cockhead with a tiny bead of pre-cum on the dimple at the tip.

I unbuttoned my black silk blouse slowly, a button at a time. I shrugged my shoulders to let my blouse slide down my back.

"Black silk choker, black pearl necklace," he said, hoarsely. "They stand out on your pale, creamy skin."

My black bra had a ribbon tie at the bridge between the cups and he pulled on it. My bra fell open, and he pawed at my breasts with his free hand, roughly tweaking my nipples.

"We'll have to get you nipple rings," he rasped. "Nothing like metal on the skin to heighten the sensation."

I bent down into his lap. I took his organ in my hands and his cockhead in my mouth. I ran my tongue over it, and he groaned deep in his throat.

I kept stroking his member with my hands but sat back and looked up at him.

"Keep your attention on the road," I said.

"Oh, I will, I will, Gretchen," he said. "Don't stop now."

"Check the rearview. Tell me what my husband is doing."

I put my lips around his cockhead again and he said, "He's about fifty yards back. He's looking into my car. He looks confused. He must be wondering where you are."

With that he put his hand on the back of my head, his fingers threading themselves into my hair. He pushed my head hard and arched his back, driving his cock all the way to my throat. Holding my head in an iron grip, he began to fuck my mouth, hard and rough.

I sucked on him as hard as I could, but he just wouldn't cum. Then he pushed even harder, his cockhead stretching the base of my throat and I realized why -- he was wearing a silicone cock ring! It explained why his erection was so much bigger than I expected and why he could hold back his ejaculation so long.

'Come on, come on," he roared. "Keep sucking, Gretchen. Keep sucking, you pregnant bitch!"

I was having a hard time breathing as he kept his cock firmly rooted in my mouth.

"Yes, yes," he croaked. "I feel your saliva dripping out. I'm choking you, I'm more a man than that loser Grierson!"

Gagged by his cock, I couldn't refute him.

"MMMPHFF! MMPHPHFFF!!"

My stifled cries excited him and constricted by the cock ring, he seemed to grow even bigger.

Then he yanked my head up and said, "Take off your panties, Gretchen! And split your legs over my lap!"

"You're crazy!' I shouted, looking out the windshield. "We're on the highway! You'll kill us!"

"I know what I'm doing!" he shouted back. "Just do as I say!"

As I hiked up my skirt, I looked over my shoulder. I saw my husband's car following us about fifty or sixty yards behind. I could see him craning forward over the steering wheel, trying to look into Bailey's Bentley. I pulled my panties down around my ankles and took them off. They were damp. I felt my pussy with my fingers, felt the moistness, and pushed my wet fingers into Bailey's mouth. He sucked on my fingers, his tongue working on my wedding ring.

I swung a leg over his lap, taking his hardwood in my hand as I did so. I carefully bent sideways so he could see the road over my shoulder. I put one high heel shoe in the driver's footwell and positioned his cockhead at my pussy. Then I slowly let my weight drive him into me, reverse cowboy.

"You're tight, Gretchen!" he moaned. "Just as I expected!"

He put a hand down in his lap and I heard a buzzing sound. Then an electric sensation pulsated my clit and jangled every nerve ending in my body.

"OOHH!!" I cried out in surprise.

His cock ring had a vibrator built into it! He began to fuck me slowly, letting the vibrator accentuate the sensation of his thick cock in my pussy.

"Omigod, Chip!" I cried.

"Take the wheel, Gretchen!" he growled.

"What?!"

"Take the wheel. Don't worry, I have my foot on the gas, steady. Just keep us in the lane. I want to use my hands on your tits and your pussy."

"You're definitely going to get us killed!"

"Just do it, Gretchen! We'll be fine!"

I took the wheel and steered straight, trying to keep my attention on the road. His free hands roamed my body. One kneaded my bare breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples to even greater hardness. The other pressed my vulva, fingers running through my nether down.

"Your pubic hair is soft, Gretchen," he whispered in my ear.

He kept arching his back to fuck me, and the buzzing vibrator made my clit throb. I began to cum, taking one hand off the wheel and putting it over my mouth. I swerved and managed to get back in the lane just in time. My contractions blurred my vision and I tried to keep the car between the painted lines.

He finally came, pumping his load of semen into me. Then he sagged back into his seat and his foot pressure on the gas pedal slackened. We began to slow, and I twisted around to see my husband nearly rear-end us. I put a foot on the pedal and sped up again.

"Get yourself together, Chip," I snarled as I slid off his lap into the passenger seat. "Drive or pull over."

He managed to get his hands on the wheel and his foot on the gas pedal again. I straightened my clothes -- pulled on my panties, retied my bra, plumped my breasts to settle them, and rebuttoned my blouse. Then I reached over and pulled up Bailey's briefs and trousers and redid them.

I felt his cum begin to leak out of my pussy into my panties, but there was nothing I could do about that.

"You'll remember our first fuck, Gretchen," Bailey said, his voice smug. "And after you deliver Grierson's bastard, I'm going to impregnate you with mine."

We pulled into the underground parking lot of our office tower, and I got out. Richard parked right by us, came up, and took me in his arms. I tried to twist away, but he held me tight.

"Baby, I love you," he said.

I didn't know how much he had seen but at the moment, I just wanted to get to the ladies' room and clean up.

"Yes, yes, darling," I said. "Let's get upstairs to the office. This garage smells of stale oil."

"You're trembling," he said. "And... and... it's not oil that I smell --"

"Nothing," I said quickly. "Nothing. Let's go."

I managed to twist free of him and walked to the elevator with a quick step. Bailey followed close behind me. Richard lagged. I glanced over my shoulder and saw he looked confused.

When the three of us were in the elevator, he kept opening his mouth like he was going to say something, then closed it again. When we stepped out onto our floor, he said, "Please have an abortion, darling. I can't bear to think of you having another man's baby."

"I'm going to keep this baby, Richard," I said to my husband, firmly.

We walked into the office and down the corridor toward to corner where the partners' offices were. Bailey patted me on the rump.

"We've agreed to let her keep the baby, Richard," said Bailey. Then he murmured in my ear. "Your tits are going to swell with milk soon, Gretchen. I want to suckle your nipples every morning as soon as you come in."

The thought of Bailey in his Brooks Brothers suit and Italian tie sucking on my nipples made me giggle.

"Naughty boy," I murmured back.

"What was that?" my husband asked.

"Nothing, nothing," I said.

Bailey opened the door to Jeffrey Brewster's office. I looked at him questioningly.

"Jeff is retiring this month," said Bailey. "He's already cleared all his stuff out. It's yours now."

I wandered around the huge office, ran my fingers along the glass of the picture windows. I sat on the massive mahogany desk. My husband stood at the open door -- his face was a study and he gaped at me. Bailey sat by me on the desk, put an arm around my waist and his lips to my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you on this desk, Gretchen," he whispered. "Every day. I'm going to fuck you so hard that when I send you home to your husband, you'll be too sore to take him."

"Only if you wear your cock ring," I whispered back. "You couldn't keep up with me without it."

12