All Comments on 'Grey Ch. 02'

by CuriousScribe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Interesting turn of events. im really liking this story. i hope u continue with it and bring the chapters closer together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

I saw this but never read the first part so I went and read it. I am really liking this so far. I like the story and the characters. A touch of editing could make this story just about perfect :) Now since you've sucked me in....I hope that it wont be such a long period between this and the next chapter ;)

Really looking forward to the next part of this. Thoroughly enjoying the story and the sex is hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

This is really good. I hope you continue the series and I hope you don't wait so long to post the next one. More please! :)

CuriousScribeCuriousScribeover 13 years agoAuthor
The Delay

Apologies for the huge delay in the second part. I'm a huge fan of the site especially the longer series' so I too get frustrated with unfinished stories.

I promise to be a bit more regular and I acknowledge that it needs serious editing.

but please check in a few days for the next two installments, work dependant of course. And vote!!

-CS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story but..

This is a good story, but you really need to do better at editing. There are numerous typos and mispellings that break the flow of the words, which does hurt the impact of the story. Also, you should have done more to introduce the stranger on the plane better before having Dorian and him having sex. It seems like you put sex in the story just for the sake of it, not because it has any meaning. The background given makes it seem like you want the reader to be sympathetic to Dorian, but he comes off more as a self centered slut, which makes me unsympathetic to his situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why did you stop??

This story is really good and I just found it and now I can't believe that you stopped! It has such a brilliant storyline and the characters intrigue me! I know it's been two years but have you considered finishing it??

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago
What the??

This story had so many different ways it could have gone and now I'll never know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous