Grey Haired Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so good! Oh baby let me feel it. Give me your wonderful hard cock. Fill me up and give me the pleasure."

Without any more encouragement, I moved down between her knees and positioned myself. One easy push had me fully inside of her.

She instantly came to life. It was as if my cock had been electrically charged. Her arms wrapped around me as her hips crushed against mine. She whimpered, she moaned, she cried, she mumbled as I steadily rutted within her. I had never had a woman react with such obvious joy and desire.

"So hard! So good! Oh God yes Chris! Do me, do me."

The excitement was overwhelming for me and in less than a minute I was spraying my semen deep within her. "Beverly, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I couldn't hold it."

Suddenly she was calm again. "It's all right Chris. You are young and inexperienced. I thought this would probably happen."

"You did?"

"Yes, I know that young men get very excited and often go off too soon. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Please relax, in a few minutes you'll be back again as good as new."

"Thank you Beverly for understanding." I rolled off of her and immediately she curled up next to me.

"That felt so good. I have to confess to you that it was the first time I've felt a man in fifteen years."

"Really?"

"Yes, as George got older, he just could not do what he used to do. He would lick me and play with me, but it just wasn't the same as having a man inside of me."

"I'm sorry."

"Chris, that's just a part of life and we have to learn to live with it. He even told me that if I wanted to go find a younger lover, that he would understand. I loved George just the way he was and I just couldn't do that to him."

We had not laid there long when I noticed her hand rubbing the inside of my thigh. Her fingers kept creeping up to where they would brush my balls. In return, I began to massage her breasts and she started to squirm. When her hand found my cock and lazily rubbed along my length, I felt myself start to react again. As I hardened, her hand wrapped around me. Her hand was very smooth and soft as she slid up and down my length.

"Oh my, you do recover quickly. I think I'm going to like the 'young man' thing."

It took me no time at all to climb on top of her and open her legs. One thrust found me once again fully inside of her.

"Oh Chris, oh God it feels so good!"

This time I felt more in control. She was still abundantly wet and I was enjoying her immensely. It was great fun to drive into her hard and fast. She would make these odd 'little girl' noises that seemed completely out of place for her. As I continued, her cries became more intense until she locked up with her mouth wide open just before her body began to shake in rhythmic spasms. After that she lay quietly panting until her breathing changed into the same sequence of noises. Once more she built up to a crashing orgasm that left her weakened.

After a brief rest, she wanted to change to 'doggy' position by putting a couple of pillows beneath her hips. This turned out to be a wonderful position for me, allowing very deep penetration that she accepted willingly. After another body shaking orgasm, she became very tired. Still not wanting to stop, she pulled the pillows out from under her hips and put one under her face. I straddled over her hips and closed her legs while I thrust steadily but not as deep. This position was very tight on my cock and soon it was me having the body shaking orgasm.

After I withdrew, I lay beside her. She actually fell asleep, her soft snoring reassuring me that she was still breathing. I even got up and went to the bathroom and she was sleeping so soundly that she did not wake up. It was almost half an hour before her eyes opened with a start.

"What time is it?"

"It's after nine."

"You should get home soon. I don't want your parents worrying about you."

"I'm all right. I'll tell them we were talking."

"Yes, just please don't tell them what we were really doing."

"Never, and what we were doing was wonderful."

She rolled over and kissed me. "Oh sweetheart it was, it truly was. I hope we can do this again and again but remember, we must be discrete. You can't just dash over here without some plausible reason for being here."

"You can bet that I'll be here every time I possibly can. This has been so much nicer than any of the times I've been with girls."

"Can you come over tomorrow?"

"Sure, there's lots more yard work to be done, right?"

She laughed, "Yes dear, LOTS more yard work."

"We have lunch after church so I should be able to get here about two."

"Great, I'll watch for you."

Walking back home I felt like I was walking on a cloud. I could never have imagined that a woman in her seventies could be such an amazing lover. And our relationship left me feeling like a really experienced lover, being able to deliver orgasm after orgasm with great control. I was very much looking forward to tomorrow.

****

At church the next day, I gave thanks to God for giving Beverly to me. For now I could put away the magazines, the internet porn, and stop the masturbation because I had a real woman who wanted and enjoyed me. The time seemed to drag until lunch was done and I could at last join Beverly. I felt like dashing down the street, but I forced myself to maintain a reserved pace. At last I bounced up onto her porch and knocked at the door. She met me at the door wearing a bathrobe and welcomed me inside. The door was hardly latched before our lips were joined.

"I missed you so much. I sat in the bathtub and my pussy was fairly tingling at the thought of you being here."

"I missed you too. I had such a big hard on during lunch that I had to wait till it went down before I could stand up."

She laughed at me, taking my hand and guiding me to the couch. She helped me take off my clothes before I sat down. She peeled off her robe and stood naked before me. It was then that I noticed that the hair around her pussy was grey, a fact that made me giggle to myself. For having grey hair, that pussy works better than a couple of twenty year olds I've been with.

"We're going to eliminate your 'fast first' today before we go upstairs. Then I'll show you how to do something that the young girls will love." She sat toward the end of the couch and reached over to stroke my cock. I was hard almost immediately. She leaned down and I felt her lips on me. It was indescribable. Her soft, warm, wet mouth slowly massaged my cock like a perfect pussy. In a moment I was squirming and moaning out loud, and praising Beverly with every word at my disposal. Then suddenly she stopped.

"I have something special for you but I want you to look away. I want you to close your eyes while I do this."

"If you keep going, You're gonna' make me cum."

"That's the idea. Just let it go, I've tasted cum before."

I had never cum in a woman's mouth before. In fact, I had only been in a woman's mouth a couple of times, and that was for what seemed just a few seconds.

"As long as you don't mind."

She didn't answer. I closed my eyes and I could feel her moving around. Then her lips were back, slowly and deliberately making love to my cock. This time felt different though. This time it felt like there were two sets of lips on me. Finally it dawned on me what was happening. Her smile had seemed too bright and too perfect, and now I knew why. She had taken out her false teeth and was sucking me with both her lips and her gums. This had to be an experience that few men my age had enjoyed. I lay back, mouth open, fully under her control. Up and down, steadily she slid on me until I felt that familiar tightening between my legs.

"I'm gonna' cum! Beverly, I'm gonna' cum!"

Her answer was a muffled acknowledgement that was soon drowned out by my cries. I could feel burst after burst of my seed surge into her welcoming mouth. She held steady until the very last drop shot forth, then she milked the last into her mouth with her hand. She finished by using her tongue to clean any residue from the head of my cock. I sat there completely drained while her mouth moved from me.

"Okay, you can look now."

"Beverly that was amazing. I've never had anything like that. Did you swallow all of my cum?"

"Yes, and it was a lot, a real mouthful. You should have no problem making babies."

We laughed as we made our way upstairs, Beverly carrying her robe and me with my clothes under my arm. In the bedroom, Beverly moved to the center of the bed and propped herself up against the headboard. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I want you to know that I've been thinking about this since I woke up this morning. George used to do it to me and I liked it. It's time for you to learn how to lick a woman."

"I want to learn that. I've seen it done in porn videos."

"Trust me, it feels better in real life, at least to me."

I crawled between her open legs and lay face down. She scooted down slightly and I hooked my arms under her legs.

"Now lick me up and down, that's it. Use your finger to open me slightly, no, never mind, I can open it." She worked her hand between us to open her labia. "That's it, up and down slowly, o-o-o-o-h yes. There, at the top, can you feel the little hard spot? Yes, there...there, that's it. YES! YES! Oh God, there! Flick your tongue as fast as you can. Yes, like that. Oh it's good! Yes baby."

I seemed to get the technique rather quickly. Her words started to run together eventually and the pitch started to change. She grabbed my head with one hand and pressed it tightly against her. Her body began to twist, then to writhe. She became quiet except for random gasps. Once she froze and her body began to shake, I knew I had done well.

She lay spent as she pushed my head away before she slumped down in the bed. I moved to the side, holding her against me.

"I had forgotten how intense that can be. Chris, my love, in the past couple days you have sure shaken a lot of rust off on my old moving parts."

"I love your moving parts. They are working like they have seen steady use."

"Not for the past fifteen years, unless you include the occasional go-round with the bathtub shower massager." I felt her hand creeping over to squeeze my cock. "You and this thing of yours have been the best things to come into my life since the grandkids. And neither of you make stinky diapers."

Her hand quickly had me worked up and ready for action. Beverly laid back and eagerly received me, enjoying the next half hour and the two orgasms that happened during it. As we had done last night, she then rolled over and let me give her all she could take before laying flat while I finished.

****

The remainder of that summer was almost non-stop sexual bliss. My parents would occasionally make snide remarks about the amount of work that Mrs. Sullivan was getting out of me compared to the amount of help I gave my dad. My mother began to look at me suspiciously because I would eagerly rush off to Mrs. Sullivan's house rather than meeting friends or spending time at the various hangouts where young people my age lounged. She even made a remark one day that, "I wish I could find out what Beverly Sullivan is feeding you so I could start keeping you here." As the summer came to a close, I believe that mom suspected that there was more than gardening going on at the Sullivan house. If she did suspect, she never did say anything directly. I was happy and Beverly was happy so there really was no purpose for my mother to pry into our relationship.

Even after I went back to school in the fall, my weekends home usually included an excuse to go 'help out' Mrs. Sullivan. As time went on, Beverly seemed to become frail and her health deteriorated. Instead of active sex, we were reduced to me sitting in a chair as she knelt over me. She would cling to me while her hips rocked as best she could, and her orgasms were reduced to shivers that travelled through her body.

It was over Christmas vacation that I learned that she had been diagnosed with cancer. Before the spring of the next year, my dear lover with her grey haired pussy suffered a stroke and was gone before they could get her to the hospital.

A young family with children bought the Sullivan house and moved in later that year. Every time I passed that house, I would feel an empty place in my heart for the lady who so completed my life during that wonderful summer.

END

12