All Comments on 'Grief, Lust, and Consequences Ch. 02'

by onemore84

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

I absolutely LOVE Emily! She's freaking awesome! I assume that you're ending this story here. It's not a bad choice for a stopping point, but I'm hopeful that more chapters will be coming. Very good story! 5/

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Noe this is how a brother/sister incest story is supposed to be told! No friends, family or even complete strangers getting involved with them. No threesomes and no whole family group sex romps. Just a loving brother and sister, as it's meant to be. 10* Hoping that you'll continue the story and keep it just as good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just bob on. We’ll written and very believable.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall212 months ago

God, this was so satisfying to read! A wonderfully written bro-sis romance story. I wish them and little Lacy a happy life together and not to forget Em, an amazing and understanding human being. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need more

Need more

WildErotica69WildErotica696 months ago

Brilliant story, absolutely loved it, that’s how incest stories need to be, full of love passion and wild sex - can’t wait to read more. I was also expecting lots of pregnant bare foot sex whatever happened to that though

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well shit, that was an amazing story. Very captivating. Held my attention right up until the end. This is how an incest romance story should be. I even wish it was a bit longer showing more of their life with future children, them growing up, and so on. But hey, that's just a minor nitpick.

Was hoping for more Bethany drama but honestly the way she reacted is classic of those with selfish, self-obsessed personalities. She cared more about herself and how everything affected her rather than her husband. And she doesn't seem to have much of an appetite for sex either so no real loss there. Plus not wanting kids is a dealbreaker for a lot of guys. Let someone else deal with that mess. I swear it's like she was imagined as a character that checks as many things off the "Shitty Wife Criteria" list. Best of luck to her new beau.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was such an amazing, wonderful, and heart warming story. I loved it so much. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronemore84@onemore84
Male in my late 30's who has a particular weakness for curvy women with dark hair and light eyes. I like to try and write stories that are half from my dirty mind and half from the heart. Hope you enjoy them and please let me know if you do!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES