Grief, Lust, and Consequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff chuckled lightly. "You're not serious..."

"Oh it was interesting. Bethany left here all in a tizzy and she's already asked if you're available." She gave him a soft, playful jab to the side of his arm.

"Well, I'm certainly not!" he reached and squeezed Katy's hand. "But that explains the thorough sponge baths she's been giving me."

Katy glared down at her brother through a grin and he managed one back even in his state.

"If you weren't so injured, I'd give you a slap for that joke!" she said while beginning to blush. Inwardly she was rejoicing that his sense of humor seemed to be returning as well. The worries that she may never get her brother completely back were starting to be laid to rest.

"You did wake up for a moment and say you liked my hair early on," Katy said while still blushing.

"Well, I have always really loved it, always wished her hair was more like yours if I'm being honest." He reached out to feel it before suddenly exclaiming "Oh god! I missed your checkup! Is everything okay with you and the baby?"

She grinned at him and squeezed his hand again. "Yes we're fine. We're definitely doing better now."

Jeff scooted as best he could to the side of the hospital bed. "Katy, come here," he patted the space beside him and moved the wires attached to his fingers.

"You want me to get in that bed with you? We'd hardly even fit!" She chuckled at him.

"Well I guess we'll just have to 'cuddle really close' like back in that awful twin bed of yours!" he retorted, grinning with a faux tone of teasing.

Katy was beyond pleased that he was remembering details like cramming themselves into her twin bed and crawled up next to him, laying on her side facing toward him and placing her hand on his chest.

"I know I probably smell," her brother said with a bit of a wince.

"Oh, Emily may not have given you a sponge bath, but I might have!" Katy giggled at him while snuggling up to his chest. "I've missed you terribly! I was so worried and then she was here and then I was hoping you would remember... well... us!"

Jeff leaned over and kissed her before she could continue and Katy melted into his kiss like she had gone months without it. Time stood still for her and everything around her faded into a blur until it was just the two of them. She was so preoccupied that she shrieked with fright when she opened her eyes and saw Emily standing just inside the door, looking at them both with her mouth open in shock.

"Oh god! Em!" Katy hastily and clumsily slid off the bed and stood up while Emily remained frozen in her spot.

Katy chastised herself inwardly. Of all the things that could have happened to out them, it seemed silly that it should be one of her oldest friends finding her doing something like lip locking her brother on his hospital bed. Emily stood still but released the door and let it close behind her

"Fuck..." Katy was unable to piece words together and her brother covered his face in his hands.

"Um... yeah... I can explain!" she finally was able to get out.

"Looks like the explanation is perfectly clear..." Emily stammered out, still in shock.

Katy walked over toward her and away from her brother and tried to reason with her quietly.

"Em, please don't say anything to anyone! Please!?!?"

Emily remained still for a few more moments before her eyes moved from Jeff to address Katy.

"Katy? What the fuck? How did you... oh god.." she slunk down into the rolling chair the doctors normally used.

"I don't know... it all just sort of happened..." Katy was red faced and shaking as she attempted to explain.

Emily looked up at her, eyes still wide as saucers and gasped out,"Oh my god, that's why you said he wasn't ready to get out there isn't it?"

Katy dropped her eyes to the floor. "Em, I'm so sorry. But I couldn't just come out and say... well... you know."

"Yeah, I guess not..." Emily said in disbelief looking back and forth between the siblings. "Is that why she left all hot under the collar?"

Katy was beginning to panic inside. She wished she could snap her fingers and she and her brother would be magically transported elsewhere. But she steeled herself and addressed her friend's questions.

"No! God no... she doesn't know... and that's not even why..." Katy struggled to complete her sentences and stopped and closed her eyes and drew a deep breath. "I know how it looks, trust me I do, but one's got nothing to do with the other."

"Mhmm," Emily said while leaning back in the chair, still in shock over her discovery.

Katy took one step closer to her and urgently repeated her request. "Em, please... don't say anything to anyone."

"You know how fucked up this is right?" Emily said completely deadpan as if still processing what she happened upon. After a moment of tense silence she gave a long sigh. "But between you and me, it's a bit naughty too." Her eyes focussed on Katy as she grinned on one side of her mouth. "I'll keep your dirty secret and in turn you don't tell anyone I said that either."

Katy shook her head vigorously in affirmation, still wide-eyed and red-faced.

Emily leaned over to see past Katy to Jeff who was still sitting with his face covered and peeking out between his fingers. "Besides," she continued, "I can't rightly say that I blame you." She sat for a moment more before suddenly gasping again and pointing at Katy. "Holy fuck! It's his isn't it!"

Katy couldn't respond but nodded again and looked toward the floor.

"Of all the kinky excitement that there is, of course it doesn't happen to me!" She gave an incredulous sigh and stood up to exit the room. Emily laid a hand on the door before looking back at the both of them. "I wouldn't do any more of... this," she said, waving her hand around in a circular motion, "while in the hospital. Not everyone will be as understanding of your kinks as I am."

Both siblings nodded their heads and Katy responded verbally. "Of course!"

Emily then shot a look toward Jeff. "And you, big brother... let me know if you ever get tired of that one!"

Jeff finally spoke up, "Yeah, that's not likely!" He grinned through his embarrassment toward his sister.

Emily was halfway out the door before popping her head back in. "And Katy, you and I will have another catch up where you can tell me all the details of how this all started. Emily hid her head behind the door out of Jeff's view and whispered to Katy, "and don't you leave anything out!" She grinned and then was off.

As she left, Katy spun around back to her brother and mouthed the words, "Oh my god" while still shaking.

"Well," Jeff began, "I think it's safe to say that your friends are much kinkier than mine!"

They both belted out laughing in nervous relief that what had just happened hadn't gone any worse. Katy knew the whole situation that had just transpired was a very close call. Anyone could have come through that door and she was lucky that it ended up being an understanding friend that she could trust. Her heartbeat was still in her throat as she sat down and her brother reached to hold her hand.

"I'm sorry I almost got us caught," he started. "It was a poor idea on my part, I just couldn't stand not laying here with you."

Katy squeezed his hand in return, "It's not your fault at all! Just focus on getting better so we can cuddle properly at home soon!"

Thankfully over the next week, Jeff had made stellar progress on his healing and they were soon back at the family home. Her brother's truck had been damaged beyond repair in the accident and Katy brought him to the salvage yard to remove any personal belongings from it before it was scrapped. Jeff still had no memory of the accident itself but there were some tools and odd things that could have survived that he wanted to retrieve.

The gruff salvage yard manager led them to the area where the vehicle was stored.

"Were you driving?" he said, motioning to Jeff as he was still a bit unsteady on his feet.

"Yeah..." Jeff trailed off at getting his first look at the state of the damage.

"You're a lucky bastard then. Thought for sure when they hauled this in that someone had died in it."

The passenger side was apparently what had been hit the worst and the door had caved in all the way to the shifter. The roof of the cab had been cut off and lay upside down over it all. It took a lot of work to even get the driver's side door open and both Katy and Jeff strained to pry it open. When it finally sprang free, a mess of withered rose petals spilled out.

"Oh, god," Jeff muttered. "I remember... the flowers were for you as a surprise... it started raining when I picked them up." His hands sorted through the mess of dried petals. Throughout the cabin were splatters of his own blood and broken glass.

Katy came up from behind him and laid her hand on his shoulder. "I'm just glad you're okay." After a momentary pause she added with a laugh, "but feel free to get my flowers anytime!"

Jeff pried open the console of the truck and with some difficulty pulled back a small, bound black notebook.

"I'm glad that I remembered this... and it's undamaged!"

"Oh, what is it?" Katy hadn't seen it before and was intrigued by what was hiding in his vehicle.

"I'm afraid you can't see it!" her brother said, grinning and holding the book behind his back like he did with things she asked to see when they were younger.

Katy gave him a cross look before saying, "I don't think secrets are the recipe for a good relationship with your sister. Especially ones written in little black books."

He laughed and responded, "Not a secret, more like a surprise that's not ready yet."

Katy grinned and looked up at him. "If you say so, but I'm onto you, Mister!"

Katy inwardly suspected it to be the journal he started keeping at the suggestion of the grief counselor, though she questioned what the "surprise" was since she already knew about it and even the dirty stories he grew fond of writing. She put it out of her mind and helped Jeff retrieve the rest of his salvageable belongings from the wrecked vehicle.

It would be some more time before Jeff could return to work and resume a somewhat normal life. He was released to come home but was not permitted to drive and still tired quickly. Katy was now the only means of transporting either of them anywhere they needed to go and briefly wondered if their prolonged time together in the house while Jeff continued to heal would grow tiresome. To her delight, the two seemed to get along swimmingly even in close quarters. She was still working part time as an admin but was able to take her brother to his checkups and physical therapy appointments.

Jeff continued to heal at a rate that pleased both Katy and the doctors. Katy was not only pleased for the sake of her brother's health on its own virtue, but the less he was afflicted by lingering migraines and the more steady he became on his feet, the more their heated physical relationship could resume. Her libido was humming along at a fever pitch and she was anxious to have her brother back in good enough health to take her in the way she had been missing and craving since his accident.

After two months since Jeff was released from the hospital, he was cleared to return to work. Katy was pleased that he managed to recover so quickly, though he still had odd bouts with headaches. His short term memory, though improving by leaps and bounds, was still a challenge for him. She tried not to giggle when he would constantly misplace things and forget where they were. She would tease him about it and say "In case you don't remember, I'm Katy, your sister-lover." In honesty Katy was sad to see him return to work. She had quite enjoyed having him around at home while he recuperated.

On the eve of his return to work, the pair were finishing dinner in the kitchen. Her brother stood up to gather the dishes and take them to be washed but she reached out and grabbed his elbow before he could take them to the sink.

"I'm going to miss you, you know?"

Jeff chuckled and stopped and looked at her in the same way that warmed her from the inside out. "You've got work too! It's not like you'll be here twiddling your thumbs!"

"Yeah I know," she began, "But I've quite liked coming home and knowing you were here, it will be odd to suddenly have an empty house during the day"

"Another few months and it will be much less empty!" he quipped, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Why are you returning on a Friday anyway?" Katy asked as a joke.

"That's when they cleared me, plus it will be nice to only have to go in for a day and then get the weekend!"

It was now mid-autumn and Katy was about six months pregnant. In not much time there would be a third in their taboo party. Even as Jeff recovered from his injuries, his fondness for her pregnant body never decreased. Katy herself was beginning to feel her already burning need for release only be accentuated by her circumstance. Even as it became more physically challenging to engage in their usual romps, her desire for them had only grown.

She looked up at him with the smokey gaze of desire, "I think the dishes can wait a bit, yeah?"

He stopped in his tracks and set the dishes down on the table. "I suppose they could, as long as you don't mind them being... dirty."

She raised her finger to her lower lip and gave him a pouty look. "Your sister is very dirty, you should join me in the shower."

As corny as their exchange on that day seemed, the heat between the two of them was every bit as real as it ever had been. Jeff leaned down and kissed Katy in a way that made her body quiver with anticipation. At the end of the kiss he took his index finger and brought it up her neck and across the bottom of her chin in one smooth motion. Once his fingertip left the bottom of her chin, he followed it with a "come hither" gesture.

The shower was one of their favourite places to have fun and as Katy progressed in her pregnancy, she found the comfort of the streams of water soothing on her body. She also looked forward to showering with her brother as they had developed a routine where Jeff would give her a nice muscle rub to relax her legs and back. Then he always followed up by rubbing in the anti-stretch mark cream on her belly. As much as Katy enjoyed the pampering, she could tell that her brother was equally keen just to have an excuse to have his hands on her body.

Post-shower relaxation, though a thought in Katy's mind, was not the matter at hand. The pair were yearning for each other in a desperate way and had most of the clothing off and in a trail down the hall by the time her brother popped in to start the hot water. Katy blushed as he turned around and inspected her naked body like he just unwrapped some amazing gift. No matter how dirty they got in their various plays, he always seemed to be genuinely gobsmacked by the sight of her as if it was the first naked girl he'd seen in his life.

"Very dirty indeed," he muttered under his breath while running his fingertips up and down her sides then across her breasts. "You know what happens to dirty little sisters?"

Katy bit her lip and reached across the tub and braced herself on the wall and presented her bum. "Are you going to spank me?" she whimpered in a feign sense of humility.

The whimper was for show, but the aroused gasp that erupted from her mouth as her brother's flat hand landed on her backside was absolutely genuine. Katy and Jeff had grown quite fond of playful spanking and punishment in their time exploring each other's kinks. The slaps grew quicker, harder and louder. Her belly and breasts began to jiggle with the blows. Katy grinned and could feel the slick arousal welling up between her legs as she thought back to reading her brother's story. Indeed how prophetic it turned out to be.

The blows to her bum ceased and Katy could feel the pins and needles sensation rippling over her ass during the respite. The next sensation was the iron-like grip of her brother's hands on her hips and the feeling of his body being pressed against her from behind. She felt his tip wandering between her thighs from behind until it nestled against its target. Katy inhaled and braced herself for her brother to enter her. Each time he entered her it felt as intense as the first time. The way they fit together, like two pieces of a dirty puzzle, made her feel a way that could not be matched by anything else. And as her brother sheathed himself in her wet, intimate opening, those feelings rolled through her again.

The whole ordeal was not lengthy, but she gasped out and clenched her body as Jeff took her from behind. She was always primed for him after a spanking, and soon enough her walls clenched on him as her pregnant body shuddered under each of his thrusts. Katy clenched her jaw and slipped one hand down to cradle her tummy as it swayed.

"Fuck... Jeff! Fucking fill me! Fill your sister..."

She knew that her verbal prompting always sent her brother over the edge. She found it endearing and heated at the same time. And true to form, by the time her words were finished echoing in the walls of the shower she felt her brother's spasms and the filling sensation of his cum inside her.

The next thing she knew, Katy was standing upright again in the shower and her brother wrapped her in an embrace from behind as he caught his breath. His arms cradled her and slipped down to her belly as he rested his head on her shoulder. No matter how dirty or depraved they got with each other, she had grown accustomed to her brother holding her like this after the deed. He kept her in the embrace and took the hand shower off the hanger and brought it around her body and Katy gave a slight moan and enjoyed the relaxing streams of warm water. Just then she was hit with a sense of urgency in her bladder that was becoming more common the bigger the baby grew.

"Um... so just to warn you..." she started, "but I've been needing to wee a lot lately... like right now! So you might want to stand back...or something!"

Her brother stopped, but didn't back away and chuckled slightly.

"I never thought I'd say this, but would you think it too disgusting if I said that thought turned me on a bit?"

Katy was genuinely surprised. They had never talked about or featured this in any of their previous escapades. But much like her brother, the more she dwelled on the idea, the more alluring the dirtiness became.

"You really are a dirty big brother aren't you?" she said with a smile. "I'll have to remember that!" She took the hand shower from him and rinsed herself while they both gave a chuckle.

After finishing up, Katy wrapped her hair in a towel and they both made their way back to the bedroom. She took her spot on the bed, book in hand and got comfortable. When Jeff crawled in bed next to her, she gestured toward the moisturiser on the nightstand.

"Don't forget your duties! Just because you're thinking about me taking a wee doesn't mean you get to skip that!"

He laughed and took the lotion in hand and began to gently spread it and rub it into her skin. After a few minutes, he shot her a look that took her attention away from her book.

"I suppose soon we'll know if it will be a boy or girl." He began. "Are you hoping for one over the other?"

Katy gave him a loving smile. "I honestly hadn't thought about it much yet. Things have been so crazy since this all started that it feels like I haven't had the time to give it much thought." She thought for a moment before going on. "Are you hoping for one over the other?"

"I'll be smitten either way I'm sure. But if it's a girl, I'll be in real trouble!"

Katy laughed in response. "What do you mean by that?"

He took her hand in his and went on. "Just if it is a girl, and she's anything like you, then you both will have me wrapped around your little fingers and I'll spoil you both rotten!"