Grief, Lust, and Consequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily laughed back at them. "Oh, Aunty Em will be a fun aunty for sure, telling her all about her crazy kinky parents!"

Jeff laughed and guided his sister out the door to the car. Once inside, he looked over at her in that same longing and loving way that she had come to know.

"Feels like forever since we've been out to dinner just the two of us and not taking turns with the baby," he said.

Katy laughed at him, "Ah! She's only a couple months old! It's not been that long!"

They made their way to a local Italian restaurant they had both come to love and sat down to dinner. This time the hand holding and kissing were all done in the open. Both of them giggled more than once at the notion that they needn't hide their displays of affection anymore. It still felt a bit taboo and naughty in their minds, but that's the way they both preferred it.

After they had eaten they made their way to the local cinema to take in a film. Halfway through it, Katy looked over at her brother and found him to be looking at her intently. It reminded her of the way he looked over at her during the evening film that night back in the cabin. That night felt like a lifetime ago, but the way he looked at her always remained the same. She coyly grinned at him in the flickering light of the cinema and reached over and rubbed his cock through his trousers. She then leaned over to his ear and whispered at him.

"Let's sneak out of here... dirty sister needs her brother right now!"

The pair wove their way out of the aisle of seats and back to their car. Both of them were boiling over with lust by the time they were back in the confines of the vehicle. Jeff moved the car to a slightly more secluded part of the lot and immediately unzipped his trousers and fished out his cock. Katy likewise had her panties worked down her legs by the time he had parked again and the two crawled into the backseat. They were pawing at each other and devouring each other like hungry animals that were famished for a meal. Soon enough her brother's throbbing head was at her entrance again as she lay on her back.

"Fuck me, Jeff... fuck your slutty sister!" Katy gasped out her leg propped against the back of the seat and her hand planted on the window. Her dress was gathered around her waist and her shoulder straps were down and she yanked her breasts free of the fabric. Kay gasped out loudly as her brother gripped her hard nipple between his teeth and growled at her

They groaned in unison when her brother pushed inside her. Katy let out her trademark whimper while Jeff gasped and worked himself in and out of her until his length completely landed inside her grip. She was slippery and oozing arousal over his cock and it wettened the skin around both their hips. Her brother's thrusts pushed her body against the door of the car and pinned her against it. The fog created on the windows by their heat had begun to drip. She knew the car must be rocking like mad, but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was that her brother, her lover, her man was taking her once again.

Suddenly she felt the familiar sensation of Jeff's hand on her mouth, all at once silencing her screams. The dull murmur of people walking and talking on the nearby street reached her ears and she looked into her brother's eyes. Even in the darkness, they gleamed at her like black pearls. He murmured a harsh "shhhhh..." and buried himself inside her and kept himself lodged deep in her cervix and began to grind.

"There's people just outside Katy, but I need you right now," he rasped into her ear. "Your big brother is going to fill you up while they walk by."

With that his grip over her mouth tightened frightfully and he rocked his hips into her again. Katy practically screamed into his hand while he began his telltale guttural moaning. Her walls convulsed around him, her body knowing what was coming and driving them both over the precipice of ecstasy. She kept up her muffled moaning and screaming until he felt him flood her and then descended into a long single whimper.

His hand slipped from her mouth and he braced himself up over her body. Her muzzled murmurs gave way to gasps for air.

"Fuck... Fuck, Jeff... Oh, fuck..." was all she could manage to verbalise.

In the background she could hear the passersby snickering at the scene they just put on. She smiled and blushed and let out a breathy giggle while her brother slipped from inside her. They locked eyes for a moment, then Katy grabbed him by both sides of his face and kissed him deeply.

"Let's go home, Shortcake," her brother said between kisses.

Katy nodded her head and the pair crawled back to the front seats and drove home. Katy kept her arm locked in the crook of her brother's until they returned back to their own drive.

Upon entering their home, they found Emily seated on the sofa watching a show on the tele. She shot them a look and cackled.

"Now that's sex-hair if I've ever seen it! Did you two lovebirds even make it to the cinema?" she teased at the pair.

Jeff spoke up and a sideways grin. "We might have... I can't rightly remember."

Emily chuckled again. "Fair enough! Little Lacy is down. She was a perfect little angel for her Auntie Em!"

Katy ran her fingers through her wayward hair as she responded. "Thanks for watching her Em! We had a nice time! I think we're calling it a night and we'll have breakfast before you're off in the morning!"

"Good night, you two!" Emily laid back on the sofa and returned to her show.

Katy stopped in to see Lacy sleeping soundly and placed her hand over her heart before joining Jeff in bed. She slipped out of her dress and crawled up beside him, laying her head across his chest. The pair had been through so much in the last year, and she was still in disbelief that they had found their way to each other and were in their own home with their own family. Just off to the side were the photographs she had kept of their shared wedding dance, and the pint of ice cream on the night stand. A happy tear crept from the corner of her eye as she listened to her brother's heartbeat from where her head was perched on his chest.

"Good night, big brother," she cooed while slipping her arm around his torso and squeezing him in a hug.

Jeff returned the sweet embrace and gave a long, satisfied sigh. "Good night, beautiful".