All Comments on 'Grieving Boy and his Step Mother'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awesome

that was an excellent story hope there is a part 2 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wonderfull

What a wonderfull Story!! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story wish i was him.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
I agree with the other comments.

I hope there is a second chapter. Well done. Thanks.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

OK, This was an amazing story. It started off a bit too slow for me but it was well worth the uniquely crafted eroticism in the last half. The whole story was very fresh and new and a very enjoyable read.

I hope that Samantha continues to engage more with the boy and has more interaction. I would love to read about the first time the grazes his cock with her fingers and read about how she slowly over a long time does more and more with him.

I would love to see how she develops him into her perfect boy, whatever that may be. It obviously includes him licking a real cock and I am hoping perhaps a transition into maybe wearing her worn panties every time he goes out of the house dressed so that he can feel close to Samantha and think of her as he smells her scent each time he opens his pants and sits to pee, staring at her panties spread between his knees.

I hope that she decides that he should be able to lick her, especially after spreading his cum on herself or if she takes on someone to fuck her.

No matter what you decide, I am sure that it will be excellent, as long as you decide to continue.

Please, please, please continue this story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Don’t Keep Us Waiting Too Long

All the best ingredients to make for a whopping good story.

L O R

wweary101wweary101about 5 years ago
Sweet foreplay

For me the story reads like sweet and wonderful foreplay, building sexual tension at a deliberate and unhurried pace. Just as Samantha knows how to build a relationship that is uniquely sensual, fantaseeboy knows how to write a story that stimulates the imagination just as it stimulates the libido. Very nicely done. It is the first story of fantaseeboy that I've read. I intend to visit with them all.

subfootmalesubfootmaleabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story! Thanks. I think one of the best!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

please please do a second chapter as it is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic Story .... I hope, it will be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Masterpiece

Story is a masterpiece and needs another chapter. If you are going to continue down the path that they won’t have sex perhaps you could have her find a well hung man to fuck and he gets to watch from the closet and afterwards she has him lick the cum from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
merge 2 stories

it would be awesome if aunt Sandra and babydoll (just a walk) would meet and play with Samantha and grieving boy for chapter 2...both stories incredible good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can't wait Part 2

It's time for self facial in front of stepmom and her female friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super story

Wonderful story, cannot wait for the next part!

FemboiautumnFemboiautumnabout 5 years ago

Truly one of the best I've read, I really do hope this goes on to have multiple parts to it. Really spatacular job, although at times I felt it slow I found it satisfying. I really wanted to see him be made to wear her panties at one point when retrieving or putting away her toy. I was really excited when I read he felt like a girl. Hope you expand on that. Although that might just be me pushing my fetishes I hope his feminine side develops from his subservience. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fact or fiction?

Fact or fiction? Probably fiction but very believable. I loved it!

ociss16ociss16almost 5 years ago
Holy fuck! Incredible!

Loved it. Keep the story going!

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Love it. Great story. Love how their relationship is bulding. One of the best stories. Love how they like eachother. No pushing and light control. Hope part 2 will be soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I loved your story, please continue to add chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story. Very well written. I'd like to imagine that she's preparing him to serve her lover when he moves in...

mrjack4u56mrjack4u56over 4 years ago
Loved it

Her firm but gentle control, his humiliation and worshipful obedience... I certainly hope you continue this story.

GcoachGGcoachGover 4 years ago
You have to continue this!!

Pleeeeeeease?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great work.

Loved the stepmother aspect and the slow submission.

lbj79lbj79over 4 years ago
Please continue

I really hope this will get a second part soon. But please do not involve any men with him. Love the paste.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Please continue

I really hope this will get a second part soon. But please do involve men with him. Love the paste

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved thi

Please continue this story. Maybe he could jerk off naked in the car and eat his cum while the stepmother drives. Or spend a whole weekend naked and have to eat his cum while hiding from a visiting neighbor. Just please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most erotic and arousing chapters, more please

I want and ask, pray You to deepen this story. I love this scene so much and been now most aroused and horny but kept myself not to masturbate and cum for this step mother.

PhylidoPhylidoalmost 4 years ago

Wow, what a lovely story. What a tease his step mother is, while still allowing him to masturbate. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, Miss Samantha!

What a delicious (literally) story of a powerful woman slowly addicting her stepson to increasing levels of humiliation...love the idea of her having a neighbor lady over. Might she eventually start having him dress in her lingerie? Perhaps the neighbor has a nephew visiting for the summer; a nephew that she is slowly feminizing? Two sissy playmates, something right out of a "Prissy's Sissies" illustration.

Just a thought.... Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just right

She took command over him without question. I looked forward to her tying him down

for finally masturbating w/out permission and punishing his erection until he exploded

before her eyes .I wondered if that giant vibrator would end up near his prostate to cause the boy to perform ejaculation for her amusement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautifully, personally erotic

This is wonderful and deeply arousing to my core. It's as if you know me, or better yet psychoanalyzed me. I would love to correspond. My email is cforrest62@gmail.com I have masturbated for my wife ever since she first asked me to do so when we first dated and were quite young, many years ago. I also tip myself up and ejaculate into my mouth. We have many photos she has taken of me naked and performing for her. We have many videos too. Re your wonderful story, now that she's watching, I think the time has arrived for our young subject to tip up and ejaculate his warm semen into his mouth for Samantha. I'd like you to see how I do it for my wife. Best wishes, Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god this story is so amazing it really does need a sequel! Please please please!

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!! Please, it would be fantastic if there was a second chapter... ;)

trisetristrisetrisover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG!!! This is one of the Hottest stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot of hot and steamy stories lol. And yes I agree with many of "comments Please write at least one sequel... there are soo many directions it could go... Please Please keep this story going...

leslievamleslievamover 2 years ago

One of the best on this site!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

UNBELIEVABLE story!!! One of the BEST I've ever read. You simply MUST continue this Wonderful story. ABSOLUTELY incredible!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please do a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Remember Samantha mentioned a play date? Maybe the son of a hung suitor? Come on Fantaseeboy!

boydlockwoodboydlockwoodalmost 2 years ago

felt like i was was him, great writing... wow

Victor2184Victor2184almost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. Incredibly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I masturbated reading the last part, then ate my own cum like him. The story made me very horny !

twistedinqtwistedinqover 1 year ago

Well written creative story. I would love to read the humiliations that our narrator will go through in order to get permission to lose his virginity to a young woman Samantha finds suitable for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful way to be groomed! His "loving" stepmother is leading him to the bi lifestyle. She wants to see him suck another boy's cock and eat his cum. If she is not careful she will make him cumpletely gay. That being said the author knows full well the difficulty of going from tasting pre-cum to eating one's own cum. Having been in that predicament myself for countless years I was surprised to learn that sucking cock and eating someone else's cum is strangely easier! Nevertheless I would have welcomed the loving guidance of an older woman. However, after teasing him unmercifully for countless months with the magical properties of vaginal fluids I would hope that she would teach him how to please a woman and then perhaps play matchmaker so that when he finally gets permission to lose his virginity it will be to a woman who appreciates the attentions of a submissive male!

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

It would be great if you continued this story and had her longingly turn him into a sissy maid for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont make him sissy but yes let her take more control and start fucking his ass regularlyand on special occasion take his virginity as special gift

trisetristrisetrisabout 1 year ago

Please, please, please wrote a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He is too infantile. He cannot be considered fit for a relationship.

jaffa1108jaffa11084 months ago

3rd party fantasy from a male who hijacked the step-mother as a cover story, why would any son who had an ounce of love for his father, humiliate himself, some things are fantasy and fetish, if swallowing your own cum is your thing,fine ! Though reading between the lines , freudian undertones !! I DEFY ANYONE THAT HAS LOST A PARENT TO CANCER, THERE MEMORY IS ALL YOU TREASURE, IT NEVER STOPS, NOR DO YOU LET IT GO . somethings are just wrong !!! Have the courage to take your fetish and put it in a story of your life experiences, not this amazon kindle

plagiarised garbage. ( rape, children, incest should never be in any adult story) speaks the man who loves taking it from a dominant female wearing a strapon. fed up with garbage , spoiling a wonderful site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was really awesome!!! Please tell me there is a sequel!!!

cadionagicadionagi24 days ago

Lovely story that needs a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.