Grieving Boy and his Step Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers

I could tell this was something she really wanted me to do. After all that I'd done for her, this wasn't asking that much. And my level of arousal was off the charts. I needed to cum so badly.

I'd only paused for a second before moaning and answering her, "I'll be in the living room for a few minutes."

While I turned and stepped out to the living room, she said, "Don't take too long Sweetie, your eggs are almost done."

We never put the coffee table back from the night before. So I laid on the carpet in the middle of the room and flipped my hips above my face. I positioned myself so if she did peek out at me, she'd see my penis poised above my mouth. I reached over my thigh and began to stroke my neglected penis up and down. A drop of precum formed and began to fall after the first stroke. I looked up at my penis throbbing above my face. I knew I wouldn't last long. I'd been so terribly horny all night long.

I watched my penis throb and swell with excitement. I kept stroking and knew I was going to do this. I wouldn't stop. I was going to give myself a cum facial and then have breakfast with my stepmother. Ideas ran through my mind of the other things she may tell me to do. I could think of nothing that I wouldn't do for her.

When my orgasm rose up inside me and I knew it wouldn't be long, I forced myself to stay right where I was. I looked up at my penis and stroked even faster. When my legs spasmed, I closed my eyes and mouth. I kept masturbating until it happened. My penis erupted and warm cum rained down on my face. A long rope ran from my hair across my right eye and to my chin. Another ran from my right eyebrow to my chin. A big pool formed by the side of my nose and a smaller pool covered my lips and chin. After squeezing the last drop out of my cock onto the arch of my nose, I lowered my legs.

I lay there on the living room floor naked, trying to catch my breath and covered in cum. When it started to run down my cheeks, I quickly got up and made my way to the kitchen. Samantha was already sitting at the table waiting for me. I was squinting my right eye closed when I sat across from her at the table. Cum was dripping from my nose, chin and cheeks and I was utterly naked.

In a soft voice I asked, "How do I look?"

Using her most sultry voice, she said, "You have never looked more desirable. Sweetheart, you may be giving yourself a lot more facials. How does it feel to have cum all over your face?"

I moaned, "It feels nasty! But it feels sexy at the same time. It was really hard to do. I mean, I almost pulled away before I came. But I knew you wanted me to. So I forced myself to do it. And I'm really glad I did."

We sat across from each other and ate breakfast. I was naked with a cum dripping from my face onto my eggs the whole time. We talked about the night before. We talked about how much we were both enjoying my nudity around the house. Over breakfast that morning, we established a safe word, "Cummy-Eggs", I would use that term if she ever told me to do something I couldn't.

I was sent to wash my face after I'd cleaned up the breakfast dishes. I got permission to masturbate and use my spoon late that afternoon. That evening was a repeat of the night before. I prepared her vibrator and then laid in my bed while she used it. After tasting her on it, I cleaned it and returned it to its drawer. That night, just like the night before, I slept naked with my stepmother separated by a sheet and thin blanket.

The next few weeks flew by. When I wasn't at work, I was naked at home with Samantha. There was a weekend where I wasn't given permission to masturbate from Friday morning until Sunday night. By the time Sunday night rolled around, I was a complete horny mess. And when given permission to masturbate, she insisted I give myself another facial. After saving up my cum for the entire weekend, it turned out to be a facial worthy of a porn star. I was covered in it. And Samantha had me turn around and prepare her vibrator as soon as she saw me.

A few days after that facial, I was at work when I got a text from Samantha. What made this unusual was that she rarely contacted me while I was at work.

Pulling out my phone I read the text. It told me to go straight to the bathroom, strip naked and send her a selfie of myself in the mirror. Thankfully my boss was out of the building. So I dashed to the bathroom and stripped inside the stall furthest from the door. I listened carefully for the sounds of anyone approaching. When I decided it was safe, I stepped out of the stall in front of the mirror and snapped several selfies.

I quickly returned to the stall and chose the best picture. I looked seriously nervous and extremely aroused. My penis was rock hard in the picture. My face and neck were both flushed. And I looked completely out of place in a public bathroom. I attached that picture to a text and sent it off to Samantha.

She replied almost immediately. She told me to remain naked, masturbate and cum in my hand. She wanted a picture of my hand filled with cum. I stood there in that stall and stroked myself. The wet slapping sounds of my masturbation echoed in the tiled room. It didn't take long at all before my penis squirted its cream into my waiting palm. I used my free hand to take the necessary picture, send it to her and waited patiently for my next instruction.

She told me to leave my stall and send her a short video of me slurping the cum from my palm in the mirror. She also told me not to swallow.

Again, I listened for sounds of anyone approaching. When the coast was clear, I stepped out of my stall into the bathroom. Standing right in front of the mirror, I turned on the video of my phone and quickly slurped the cum into my mouth. I then dashed back into my stall while holding my cum in my mouth and sent her the video.

Her next instructions were simple. Get dressed, go out into the shop, send her a picture of my cum filled mouth from inside the store. Only then did she give me permission to swallow.

I was so nervous while I got dressed. Still holding my cum in my mouth, I left the bathroom and walked down the hall until I was in the store. It was a relatively slow day with only a few people wandering up and down the aisles of the shop. I turned my back to the store and faced a wall. Lifting my camera, I opened my mouth and snapped off several different images of my face with my mouth opened wide and filled with cum. I then continued to snap images while I closed my mouth and swallowed. I smiled and opened my mouth to prove it was all gone while snapping pictures through the process.

I stood right there and sent her one picture after another until they'd all been sent. She didn't respond for over an hour. The next text I got from her was an image of her vibrator laying on my pillow. I could see her juices shining on the shaft and being absorbed into my pillow. A short message followed, "You can clean that when you get home."

A shiver shot up my spine. Seeing that phallic symbol laying on my bed was more than enough to get me stiff again. The rest of that day drug by so slowly I thought I would never end. When I finally finished my shift, I raced home, stripped naked as the front door closed behind me and made my way to my room. When I turned into my room, I found only a moist spot on my pillow, her vibrator was nowhere to be found. I was just about to call out to her when I heard the unmistakable sound of her vibrator being turned on from inside her bedroom.

I left my room and found her bedroom door shut. From just outside of her room, I spoke in a soft voice, "I'm home. I got here as quick as I could. I haven't been able to stop thinking about cleaning your vibrator."

I listened as the vibrator sound began to throb, I imagined her thrusting its length into her pussy. I moaned softly while turning my back to her door and sliding down until I was sitting, leaning against it. I heard her every moan, grunt, growl and gasp for breath. I told her I was sitting outside her door. I explained that I was very horny but wasn't touching myself. I told her I could hear her and her vibrator through the door. I said I was anxious to taste her on her vibrator.

From outside her door, I listened to her crest in orgasm twice before turning her vibrator off. I heard her rest until she'd caught her breath and recovered. She then rose up off her bed and got dressed. When I heard her approaching the door which I was leaning against, I rolled up on my knees and turned just in time to see her open the door.

Her face was flushed. She wore a simple, white summer dress with big buttons running all the way down the front. It ended just below her knees. In her hand, she held her vibrator which was glistening with her juices. Like one of Pavlov's dogs, my mouth began to drool when I saw it. She held the rigid, plastic phallus in front of my face and said, "Follow me."

I didn't bother rising to my feet, instead, I crawled behind her as she returned to her bed. The covers were in disarray and an indent of her head still shown on one of her many pillows. The room was filled with a musky, sexual scent which made my penis throb and ache for attention. When Samantha sat on the bed, the frame creaked under her weight. I crawled up right in front of her and sat back on my feet. Kneeling there before her, naked and outrageously horny, I would have done anything she asked of me. I was completely under her spell and infatuated with her.

She smiled, reached out with her free hand and touched my cheek. In a soft whisper, she said, "Clean it." As she spoke those two simple words, she spread her thighs and positioned the vibrator between them, over the dress she wore. It pointed out at me like a cock. I bit my lower lip and glanced up to see her face. She was grinning and had one eyebrow raised. She wanted me to do this, she was daring me to do it. And I wanted to do this for her. As acceptance of what I was about to do surged through me, my back arched and goosebumps rose up all over my body.

With my stepmother looking right at me, I leaned into her vibrator and took a lick along its length. Her magical flavor filled my senses and caused my penis to throb wildly. She watched as I licked from bottom to top along the vibrator's length. Her hips began to gently grind toward me, and I kept licking her vibrator along its entire length. While performing this task between her spread thighs, the scent of her arousal was unmistakable. After licking all sides of the vibrator, Samantha's face was masked with desire. I didn't want this moment to end. I took the tip of the vibrator in my mouth and sucked until my cheeks collapsed around it.

She moaned, "You are priceless, Sweetie."

While looking up into her eyes, I bobbed up and down on the vibrator several times. I pulled it from my lips with an audible 'pop'. I spoke in a raspy voice, "I've never done anything like this before. I mean, I was... you know. I was sucking on it like it was a..."

A smile spread across her face. Her eyes crinkled when she whispered, "I know. You were giving me and my vibrator a blowjob."

I felt myself blush. It was shocking that after all we'd been through, I could still get embarrassed in front of her. But sucking on her toy like that was new to me. I'd fantasized about things like this, but never even thought about doing it for real. It just happened. And what bothered me the most is that I enjoyed doing it while she watched.

In a soft voice, she whispered, "Sweetheart, I think the time has arrived for me to watch you play with yourself. Let's move into the living room. There's more room out there for you to put on your sexy little show for me."

My knees were shaking when I rose to my feet. I'd been dreaming about masturbating in front of her for months. I wanted to give her a little show she'd always remember. Samantha took my hand and together we made our way to the living room. I honestly don't remember that short walk, it felt like a dream. But I do remember standing in the middle of the living room, facing Samantha who was sitting on the couch. In my hand, I held the vibrator I'd just cleaned. Very suddenly a nasty thought invaded my mind. I acted quickly before I could think about it too much. I slid her vibrator along the underside of my erect penis and scooped up the large drop of precum that had formed.

Looking right into Samantha's eyes, I raised her vibrator to my lips and slid it into my mouth as far as it would go. I watched as her hand slid up her thigh and disappeared beneath her dress. She was positioned such that I couldn't see far up her dress. I stood before her and slid the vibrator in and out of my mouth while stroking myself with my other hand. Each time I squeezed a big drop of precum from my penis, I scooped it up with her vibrator and sucked it clean.

While watching my performance, Samantha said, "Do you have any idea how boring my life would be without you? You are the naughtiest, most precious person I could ever hope to have met."

I was dangerously close to cumming and she knew it. She told me to look at her each time I looked away. She told me she wanted to be looking into my eyes when I came. I was told to catch my cum in my hand. And moments after receiving that instruction, my body convulsed and a squeal slipped through my lips. I quickly set her vibrator on the coffee table and cupped my hand in front of my penis. I grunted when the first rope of cum spit from my cock. I felt it begin to puddle when the next warm glob splattered against my palm. Biting my lip, looking right at my stepmother, I caught the last few drops without issue.

Standing before her naked, holding a palmful of cum, I watched as she slid her hand out from under her dress. She rose up from the couch, picked up her vibrator and dipped it into the cum in my palm. She raised it toward my face slowly. When it was near my mouth, I parted my lips while she slid it inside. I tasted myself on her vibrator and sucked on it while she slowly slid it in and out of my mouth.

When she withdrew the plastic vibrator from my mouth, she set it on the coffee table and whispered, "Show me how much you love eating your cum for me."

I raised my hand to my lips and slurped it all into my mouth.

In a soft whisper, "Swallow it for me. Be a good boy and eat your cum for me."

I looked her right in the eye when I swallowed. When I did, she moaned and smiled. She placed her hands on my hips, leaned in close. I thought she was going to kiss me for a second. But she shifted and soon I felt her lips against my ear. In a raspy whisper, she said, "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Her soft, warm hands slid up and down the sides of my body. Still whispering in my ear, "Sweetheart, from this moment forward, you will not be allowed to cum unless I'm watching you. And Baby, you'll eat every drop that squirts out of you. I love watching you eat cum. It is something I will never grow tired of."

"Watching you do that has gotten me extremely horny." She licked my earlobe, "My pussy is sopping wet." She picked up her vibrator and moved it toward my face. She drug the tip of her toy along my lips while looking me right in the eye. Her voice was especially raspy when she spoke. "Sweetheart, I need you to go to your room right now. Because if you don't leave immediately, I'm going to have you do something I know I'll regret. Go now! And you do not have permission to masturbate!"

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers