Grieving Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#4

At home that night Diana could see that her mother was thinking about something serious. A few polite queries from Diana persuaded Ashley to confide in her daughter about Emily's idea. Ashley did not know that Emily had told the other two daughters about the conversation giving Diana time to dwell on it herself.

Diana let her mum know her thoughts, "Why not both take him out to dinner and dancing, or maybe the three of you so it doesn't look like a setup. This way he could be with each without pressure of a date and see who clicks. The dates could just be any type of get together as it is just to help Uncle Brian find his groove. Perhaps both go out at different times to something that they need a plus one. Aren't there some weddings and other events coming up? Look I know us girls are only 18 and considered too young, but there are some father daughter events coming up, and as Emily doesn't have a father he could fill in. Faith has a Christmas ball soon and her dad wouldn't be seen dead at something like that, so she could drag Uncle Brian along. It at least would get him out and more often than not mums are there in place of ex husbands et cetera. Perhaps he might meet someone of the female type with all her own teeth who likes putting meat in her mouth," the last said with a smile, knowing what exactly what had said earlier.

Ashley looked at her daughter in amazement at the ideas spouting forth, then said, "Wow, from the mouths of babes. just watch the meat comments in future."

"Thanks mum, not every day I get called a babe. It's a shame you aren't a hunk saying that to me."

The conversation finished with them laughing and having a quick mother daughter hug.

+++

It was later organised that the next Saturday night the four of them would go to a dinner dance at a popular venue. It was a regular event with music set to what used to be referred to as 60/40, allowing both modern and more traditional dance music to be played. The DJ had a very extensive music library and could cater to most popular requests. The dinner was a set course affair but generally good quality at a reasonable price for the evening.

Ashley had told Brian that it was a celebration of the first week of the shop opening. He was needed to escort the three women as a man helped keep the male vultures at bay at a dance, and to be their chauffeur. They also wanted to thank him for all his help by taking him out for an evening's entertainment. Sunday was a late opening day so they could all have some fun and a late night. Brian decided to go one step further and hired a limo for the night so they could all drink without worrying about driving limits.

#5

He arrived at Ashley's house first and was greeted at the door by a smiling Diana.

"Hi Uncle Brian. That stretch limo is so cool. I can just imagine the fun and games a bunch of adults could get up to in that at night."

"Huh, it is a nice car. Not sure about fun and games, we are just going out to a dinner dance. I just thought it would make it a bit more special for tonight, with it being a celebration and all," not understanding his niece's innuendo.

Ashley appeared shortly after his arrival, ready to leave. Brian could only stare and whistle at his sister, amazed at how well she had scrubbed up for a night out. Her blue dress was to above knee length, tailored to show her curves to perfection. The square neckline gave just a tantalising glimpse of her cleavage when it gaped slightly.

"Wow, sis. you look beautiful tonight. You make me feel a bit underdone next to you."

"Yea mum, you look magnificent. Uncle Brian, don't sell yourself short. You look really hunky in that suit. Wish it was me on your arm tonight."

Ashley laughed, as she reached up to straighten his tie a fraction even though it was fine before, "Thank you little brother, you sure know how to compliment an old girl like me. You look great yourself."

They hugged Diana and headed off for the night, first was to pick up Veronica then Christina. Brian had to fetch Veronica when they pulled up to her house. Again the daughter of the house greeted him with a brief hug. Veronica was only a few seconds behind her as she came down the passage. She was in a red dress that went to knee length, but it had a slit up one side almost to her hip. A V-shaped neckline plunged slightly to allow the landing between her breasts to be visible. Brian again was dumbstruck by the vision before him, to the delight of both women. Emily even told him to close his mouth before he caught a fly. That at least relaxed him so he could talk.

"Gee Veronica, you have never looked so good before. Absolutely gorgeous."

Both women laughed at his nice words and Veronica responded, "Why thank you kind sir. You look pretty dapper yourself."

Em spoke to them, "Night mum, bye Brian. have fun you two."

Veronica reached up to straighten his tie, but left her hands on his chest as she spoke, "Well time to go. Be good tonight Em. I'll see you later," then as she walked out of the doorway she commented, "Gosh Brian, a limo. We are being spoiled tonight. How thoughtful."

They left to collect the last passenger, Christina. Brian sat next to Ashley with Veronica facing them. He tried to keep his eyes on her face as they talked, but he couldn't help but look at the way the split in her dress rode up her legs and the neckline showed a small part of her breasts. Her sheer stockings gave her legs a lovely appearance with the slit to the bottom of the lace tops.

Again he was ushered out to retrieve the last woman for their night out. His knock was answered by her daughter Faith, who welcomed him with a hug and greeting.

"Why Brian, you look great. Your date should be here in a moment."

Before he could say anything to her compliment or her date comment, Christina came down the stairs to them saying, "I have to agree Faith, he does look great tonight. If only it were a date, what a night I could look forward to then with this handsome man."

He gaped at her as she smoothly descended. Her white dress was really short at mid thigh and had a split up the front. From his angle he could see up the split to see the top of the lace of her stockings. The front of the dress was fairly high so no cleavage was visible, but when she turned to say goodnight to her daughter the back of her outfit was very low. No bra straps were showing.

Turning back to him she smiled, even more so at Brian's blush as he tried to get some words out, "Thanks, but I am not even in your league Christina. You look fantastic in that outfit."

Responding to him as she straightened his tie, making him wonder if it was something all women compulsively did, "Thank you dear Brian. Can't wait for our date tonight to start. G'night Faith, don't wait up for me," giggling as her last comment made Brian blush again.

When they got outside she too made an observation, "I love it. A nice big limo to start our evening as a party fun night."

Brian again sat beside his sister with the other two women across from him. This time he had a view of one red stocking lace top, and what appeared to be the white lace tops on inside thighs. He couldn't be totally sure but he thought he could see a white crotch of her panties. He tried with all his strength to concentrate on their faces as they talked. At one point he glanced at his sister and she looked like she was trying to hide a smirk behind her hand. He had noted Veronica was wriggling a bit as though to get more comfortable and her dress rode up her legs a little showing more of her stocking lace top. To make matters worse Veronica did a little move as well and he caught more lace tops and what seemed to be more of her white panties showing. The pair of them apparently had a lot of trouble finding a comfortable position for quite a bit of the ride to the restaurant. He became uncomfortable as the trip progressed and his cock hardened because of the sight before him. He wondered why Ashley did not say anything as she must also be able to see the same as he did, but decided just to bear with it. They were her friends and he was their plus one for the night, so a little flirting and fun was to be expected.

#6

Arriving at the restaurant Brian was first to disembark and provided a hand to the ladies as the climbed from the vehicle. Each gave him a kiss for his assistance, one on his cheek, two to his lips. He got embarrassed at their forward behaviour but tried to ignore that as he found himself enjoying the female attention too much. The Maitre D' welcomed them and led them to their table, providing them menus and wine list. Ashley led the four following their guide to the table, with Brian between Christina and Veronica. They walked very close to his sides holding onto an elbow each, making it obvious to all that he had at least two dates tonight.

The Maitre D' was about to pull a chair out for Ashley when Brian spoke up that this was his job tonight. True to his word he went from one woman to the next pulling the chair out and shuffling it in as they sat. He also received another kiss from each for his efforts, learning to enjoy the attention he received. Ordering their pre-dinner drinks the friendly conversation started. Being long time friends conversation was always easy for them, even with Brian added to the group. They found having a male gave them a wider range of topics that had to be talked about rather than the normal female discussions.

During a lull when his input was not required in the conversation, Brian looked around to see that the majority of diners were women, making it obvious that most men did not want to go out dancing. The restaurant became the dance club after the main course had been cleared away. He thought men not coming was a shame as he always enjoyed going out with Jenny to similar dance clubs. He did not like the actual dancing, but liked when his partner enjoyed it and he got to hold her close. Something about being with someone who was happy and having a good time made him feel good about himself. Of course having thoughts of his late wife sobered his mood slightly, which was noticed by the other three at the table. His attention was dragged back as they pulled him to rejoin their discussions.

They enjoyed the meal which, although a set course, offered some choices to suit their preferences. A couple of bottles of good wine went well with the dinner and helped them relax some more. As the used plates were being gathered the band began a lead-in song for the dancing to begin.

By mutual agreement even though nothing was said the women arose from the table and with a quiet word, "Be right back," they went to the powder room. A minute later Brian decided to do the same. As he returned he noticed a number of women at different tables following his progress. It was disconcerting to be subject to so much scrutiny, then he wondered if this was what females had to put up with all the time from men.

His three dates for the night were just seconds behind him, with Brian, the gentleman, standing as they went to sit. Instead of following the others Veronica went to him putting a hand on his arm.

"Come on sailor, this sounds like our song is playing."

He let himself be lead to the dance floor where they followed protocol with the standard stance facing each other, keeping a few inches between them. They had three slow songs and by the third Veronica had closed the gap between them, with the side of her head resting on his chest. The closing of the gap whilst dancing helped Brian as it hid her breasts from his sight. He had started getting turned on at the close up view of her open chest. At the end of that dance Veronica eased her hold on him, stretched up to kiss his cheek

"Thank you for the dance. It's been so long."

"You're welcome Ronnie. I enjoyed it too."

They returned to the table where Christina was waiting for him, before he could take his seat after helping Veronica into her chair. She held his hand and led him to the dance floor. The next number was modern-day and faster making them dance apart. She was smiling all the time enjoying her time on the dance floor, which gave Brian a good feeling. The second song was almost as fast, but she ignored it and moved into the standard dance position as they did the shuffle waltz. Brian was bemused as the beat was a bit off for a slow dance but it was obvious his partner wanted to be held close. Christina was dictating the hold and how close they were. The third dance was slower, to his relief that them being in this position wasn't out of place. She held him tighter than before and he could here her humming with the music. He could feel her body hard up against his, so close making any real dancing virtually impossible. He could feel her breasts pushing in against his body and then realised his right arm had slipped down to rest on her lower back at the start of her arse bump. His hand could feel the effect of each cheek muscle flexing as she danced. To make it worse the lacy elastic at the top of her panties could be felt under his fingers. He had started getting a bit turned on at being so close to a woman after such a long time of loneliness. It was a relief when the song finished before his cock inflated enough to be felt by his dance partner.

"That was wonderful Brian. Can't wait for my next turn."

"You're welcome Tina. I enjoyed it too."

Again he wasn't allowed to sit as his sister joined him for her turn. This time the first two songs were more modern-day and they danced apart. The third one was a slower one and Ashley stepped forward and held him in position. She did keep a little gap between them, but not quite as much as Brian would have expected. He became a bit disconcerted that as they moved her dress' neckline would gape intermittently. With the small distance between them he could inadvertently see down her front to her prominent cleavage snugged in by the black bra she was wearing. His hand on her back had begun across the bra strap line making him feel a bit embarrassed, so he moved it to her lower back. He felt better that he wasn't now holding her underwear, she was his sister after all, but now he could feel her body as it moved and swayed with the music. It was almost as erotic in his mind as feeling her bra and seeing down her dress front.

What he he didn't see was the big grin his sister had on her face at the way he tried to be so proper whilst dancing with her. To her just the act of him noticing she was a woman was a win for her plan. She wanted him to return to the real world. He needed a new partner now that Jennifer was gone, and she knew her sister in law wanted him to move on. In small steps she had to teach him that women existed and that he should find a new partner for his life. He had to learn that he could be happy again. Tonight was just one step in that education.

They allowed him couple of songs rest and a drink before they pulled him back to the floor. This time, however, Veronica and Christina held tight to him, while still maintaining a small vestige of propriety in public. Ashley smiled when, after Christina's second song, another woman cut into dance. Christina glanced to their table before she stepped away allowing the new woman to dance with Brian, then return to the table to the giggles of her two friends. They then had a few laughs at Brian as he was besieged for the next six songs by different women. He noticed that each time his dance companion would glance at his table before stepping back. During the fourth song he happened to see another female at their table talking to his 'dates'. When this same woman happened to be the next to cut in he thought they had worked a system where the women asked first before dancing with him. This showed itself as true when the next woman was nicely rebuffed by his current partner who then whispered something to her. The two looked at another who was waiting beside the dance floor, and they gave each other a nod as the new arrival left towards his table. The woman who was beside the floor was in fact his next partner.

He had to beg off after a few more dances to get a drink and cool down a bit, promising to ask his newest partner for a dance the next time he returned to floor. Fortunately she smiled and agreed before pointing to the table she occupied with a few of her friends. Ashley and her friends looked to the table as Brian did to see three hands raised and giving finger waves to him. He knew he had to do a round of dances with them next. He smiled and gave a little bow to them and nodded his head to answer yes. The women all laughed and gave him the thumbs up. He returned to laughing from the women at his own table amidst some female style ribald humour.

They allowed him one song of rest before he was pushed to return to the floor. They only allowed one dance for each of the other women before Ashley joined him and managed nicely to keep him reserved for them for the rest of the night. He wasn't the only man there, but he was probably the youngest and maybe the best looking. Each dance had more women sharing the floor than men with women. As it turned out there were only a few songs to go and the group had to call it a night. They were having fun, but the next day still had to be faced even if it was a late start.

They were all a bit tired on the journey home, but Ashley's two friends still managed to give Brian a good display as they lounged on the seats facing him. Ashley had again sat next to him, pretending to not notice the thigh and crotch views he was getting. Brian tried not to stare, but he did look many times. They dropped the women off, firstly Christina then Veronica, Ashley being last. Brian was told to escort each to the front door where they gave him a long hug in appreciation of him joining them and being such a good sport dancing all night. They held him tightly during the hugs and each felt his partial erection within his pants, pleased their efforts hadn't been a complete waste. He also got a short kiss on the lips from Christina and then Veronica which startled him. For their part they held back from humping against him as they enjoyed his response. The exhibition they had given him in the car had affected them as much as it did to him. Ashley only gave a kiss on the cheek, although her hug went for the longest time.

#7

Two weeks after the dance outing Brian got a call from Veronica asking if he could accompany her to a function that coming Saturday night. It was opening night for a play and she had two tickets. He had heard about the play and although not a theatre buff he had enjoyed a light comedy night out, which this promised to be. This time she told him she would pick him up as she had asked him out.

Brian was unusually nervous when the weekend arrived, and became more so after he started getting ready. Deciding it best to look presentable without being too formal, he dressed in a sports coat and tie, taking five attempts to get his tie straight. Looking in the mirror he felt like a teen going on his first date, not a man going out with a friend. This thought made him feel more nervous than before as he wondered about why calling her just a friend felt wrong. The front door bell rang saving him from having to answer his own hard question.

Opening the door he stood still gaping at his friend date and let out a quiet breathy whistle. Veronica was wearing a little black dress, and wearing it very well. It seemed to be form fit to every curve from her thighs to neck, whilst showing only slightly less skin that it was hiding. It even had a little shimmer as the front light reflected off it. The high heels gave her legs and butt a great form that teased him in ways he never expected.

All he could say was, "Wow!"

Veronica giggled at his welcome and asked, "I'll take the compliment," as she did a spin around, "Are you going to let me in, or just stand here?"