Grieving Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woke Brian up returning him to the real world, he apologised, "Sorry Veronica, but you look absolutely fantastic. Please come in. I am ready to go, just need to check the house is locked up."

She stepped in as he raced through the house double checking the doors and windows, grabbed his house keys and returned to her with a funny look, "Sorry I am a bad host. Would you like a seat and a drink before we go?"

Again he heard her giggle which sent shivers through his body as he saw her breasts do a little wobble, "Thanks Brian, but I think we can have one at the theatre before we go in. I hate to be late to these things and relax better if I am there. Traffic can be a bother if I even think I am going to be late."

He locked the front door behind himself as he followed her to the car, getting a ringside view of her swaying hips. The dress really did cling to her fabulous curves that were enhanced in the heels and her slinky model's walk, and he found his cock getting a little bit fuller as blood was sent its way. If he thought he would be able to settle in his pants once they were in the car he had a shock as he tired to be the gentleman holding the driver's door open for her, she got in bum first and swivelled her legs around. This parted her knees giving him a lovely view of her glittering crotch, disguised in the same black material as her dress. He was embarrassed when he looked up to see a smirk on her face having caught him looking. The smile in her eyes reassured him that she was not cross. After he was settled in the car they drove off and now he got a glimpse of the inside of her breasts as she steered the car, and her thighs as the dress had ridden up. Her black stockings just added to the whole spectacle. His chubby dick did not deflate.

Somehow he managed to sound coherent as they talked during the drive. She found a park and as they walked to the theatre she had her arm linked into his around his elbow. It kept him tied to moving at her pace and made him think even more about how this seemed like a date. He wondered how Jenny would react to this, and if she would be happy or saddened.

Her comment surprised him, "Jenny would be happy you are going out," and when he looked at her with his expression matching his startlement she giggled and added, "When you are thinking about Jenny you get a certain look. Easy then to work out why you are thinking about her."

The queue for drinks at the theatre bar was not too long, but as he went to give their order he realised he had forgotten to ask what she wanted. Veronica had already found a standing table and waited there for him. After a quick debate with himself he bought white wine for them both hoping it was alright. He got a big smile after confessing his unthinking omission and a thankyou for his selection. Truth was that Veronica did not really care about what the drink was, she was very nervous herself about tonight. She would have found water tasted just the same. Her only hope was that her nervousness was not apparent to Brian. They found conversation easy and any lulls were not awkward.

Soon the bells chimed and they entered the theatre to their seats. The play was funny and they thoroughly enjoyed it. After another wine at intermission where again they conversed easily. Having taken their seats again after intermission Brian was amazed when Veronica reached over to hold his hand and rested her head against his shoulder.

He heard her whispered query, "Is this alright with you Brian?"

His voice was hard to find but eventually he responded as quietly as she asked, "Yes, it's fine."

They barely moved during the remainder of the time they were sitting, except when Veronica used her other arm to slowly rub his upper leg, or he moved a thumb to gently rub her hand in his grip. If anyone could have seen inside their heads they would have been mistaken that it was a pair of teens out on their first date. Any sudden loud noise might have had them jumping a metre into the air as if scared to be caught doing something wrong. When the play finished and lights came back on they moved apart quickly, looking at each other with a shy smile. The older woman sitting behind them had smiled off and on as she saw them close to each other. She even caught the little smiles at the end.

Leaning forward after the clapping had finished she whispered, "The two of you are such an adorable couple, still being so close like you are." She left before they could respond after they worked out what she had meant. They managed to smile at her from a distance when the older woman reached the end of the seating, turned to go up the passage and glanced back at them. Her beaming smile said she had seen them look. After she was out of sight, Brian and Veronica looked at each other and burst out laughing, ending up with a short hug. This seemed to be a watershed moment for the couple, and they left the theatre holding hands. Just for a while Brian was able to feel like a man without the overwhelming grief of losing his wife, and guilt of having a happy time without her.

Veronica noticed that Brian's smile was faltering, and as the women had discussed it was their job to make him happy again. So she let go his hand and put her arm around his back gripping onto his waist, and pulling him closer to her. This had the effect of getting his attention onto her and as if from years of familiarity he put his arm around her shoulders holding her as tight as she was him. It also got him out of the daze he was getting into. He was still thinking about his late wife, but the associated sadness was a bit less than normal. He smiled at Veronica as she returned a smile to him.

She then saw his expression change as a thought went through his mind, "It's still early yet, do you feel like supper, a coffee or something? I think there's a nice cafe near here."

They arrived at the car as he finished the last word, where he again held the door for her, getting another glimpse of her hidden treasures in glittery black. When he was belted into the passenger seat Veronica looked at him showing a little apprehension.

"Um, Brian, I was hoping you might invite me in for a nightcap at your place when I drop you off."

Brian opened his eyes wide as his amazement levels skyrocketed along with the chubbiness in his pants. It was obvious that he had never expected this request, and Veronica became more than apprehensive, worried that she had really dropped a clanger. This was outside what Ashley had asked them to do, but she really his company. The recent times he had helped at the shop, then dancing and now out to the theatre. She had liked him for years that he had been around, before during and after his marriage. Always impressed by how much of a gentleman he was, and how she had missed a nice man in her life. Her husband, Justin, had died too soon ten years ago. They had planned a life together right through to retirement. In some ways she knew exactly what Brian was going through as they shared the bond of both losing their life partners too early. She admitted to herself that she was horny and should take the edge off by herself when she got home tonight. Then she considered the man she was with tonight and hoped he might take more than just the edge off, perhaps even satisfy her. Her previous dates had been extremely disheartening as they had lousy technique, finished too quickly and flopped straight after their finish line. It was always necessary to hit the finish line by herself after she went home. She hoped that Brian could be more giving as this seemed to be his base nature.

He smiled and agreed, "I'd like to offer you a nightcap at home if you would join me."

"Thanks Brian. Let's get going then."

They both had big smiles as she drove home as quickly as the roadways, traffic and the law would allow. Neither believed she would be interested in a drink when they got to his place. She found her panties were getting wet as she drove, exasperated by having to move her legs to change gears. The rubbing kept everything at a boil down there. Brian was dumbfounded that Veronica would want to have more time with him. He had not been with a woman since Jenny and was really concerned that he would be found to be a lousy lover.

He was thinking, "She's a very beautiful woman and must've had more lovers than me. I'm just an average guy and really not very experienced. Shit, I hope I don't make a fool of myself and regret this. At least I know she won't laugh at me when I show how bad I am. Could I think of some excuse and tell her to just go home tonight. Perhaps I could say I haven't washed the bed sheets, or I ran out of coffee or something. Brian, you are a stupid idiot, you can't do that. Jenny please tell me I am doing the right thing. I miss you. I hope you will be okay with me being with another woman."

She was thinking, "God he is such a hunk. What if I am too old for him, there are a few years between us. He mightn't like my body when he sees it all. It has been a while since I was with a man. That was a few years ago and they were useless. Damn, what if they weren't the problem, it could have been me. I must be a lousy lover. Oh hell. At least he is a really nice guy and won't make fun of me when I spoil it. Perhaps I should back out, make up some excuse and just drop him off and go home," she glanced at him, "No, I have to go through with this. He is too nice to renege on. I don't want to be a tease. If I back out it might set him back worse than before as he could think it was because of him. Buck up girl and put on your big girl's panties. You set out to do this, so do it. Even though your best friend didn't ask for this much, I want it, with him."

They arrived at his house, he ran around to help her out of the car. He almost said something dumb when she reached back to the rear seat to grab a small bag before getting out. When the car door closed Veronica stood in front of Brian and with one arm around his neck pulled him down for a kiss. Whispering to him before he raised his head back up.

"I came prepared just in case. A bit presumptuous, but I had hoped we would enjoy tonight. Is this alright? I don't want to push you into anything you may not be ready for. It's been ten years since Justin died, I can guess what you have gone through. I need this, probably as much as you do."

Brian looked at her as he thought of a reply, "I am positive about this. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Tonight has been a great night and this will make it even better. Let's go."

When the front door closed behind them they began kissing, getting more passionate as time progressed with tongues and heavy breathing. He loved feeling her bare skin between the material parts of her dress. When he moved a hand to feel her breast he got a surprise, and Veronica had to laugh breaking the moment and their kiss.

"Sorry about that Brian. I forgot for a moment that I had to use sticky tape to hold the dress over my boobs. Wouldn't do to flash everyone at the theatre whenever I moved."

Brian laughed with her, realising they were acting like a normal couple who had been together for years. Then he had the extra thought that they had been around each other for years, as friends.

Stepping back he asked, "Would you actually like a drink?"

"Just a water please Brian. Take it to your room, I need to use the little girl's room for a moment and see if I can unstick these bits. It'll be nice to release them. The sticky is not all that comfy," emphasising the relevant bits with a shake of her body. Brian enjoyed the effect of the shake on her bits.

She laughed at his mock ogling of her wobbling boobs as he hung his tongue out and boggled his eyes at her chest. They were both happy as they went their own ways, he to the kitchen for a couple of bottles of water from the fridge, she to the bathroom. He made a pit stop to his ensuite and was back in his bedroom as Veronica arrived.

They re-engaged and continued the kiss where it had been left off, only this time he managed to reach a hand to hold and massage her breast. The touch was good for her and she sucked in a breath and stepped up the kissing. Very soon after that her hands went from holding him around his waist to unbuckling his belt, then undoing and unzipping his pants. She continued with her endeavour to strip him by getting his shirt unbuttoned and off him. Meanwhile he had pushed her dress off her shoulders where it slipped off her to the floor.

They were both in their underpants and would have almost been naked except for the shoes and leg coverings, plus the items of clothing bunched up around their feet. Stopping the kiss they both looked down to their feet and laughed at the sight of clothing that would trip them if they did not move carefully.

Veronica voiced a good suggestion, "Perhaps we should just each get rid of this stuff before we go any further. These are my good stockings and I wouldn't like to get a run in them."

"No, wouldn't want that. But I will say wearing them was well worth it as your legs look fantastic."

"Why, thank you kind sir. Sorry but I can't return the compliment about your socks."

They laughed as both shuffled to sit on the edge of the bed to remove the impediments before the next stage of the evening. Having completed that, they remained sitting beside each other looking forward before turning as one to look at each other.

Brian was first to say something, "You looked magnificent tonight, and you are looking even better now. You have a fantastic body."

Blushing at his compliment she responded, "You're not so bad yourself you know. You look after yourself and it is obvious you are fit. And I will say," her hand reached out to grab his hardened cock, "that you are enough to make any girl a happy woman."

It was his turn to blush. Red faces didn't stop them returning to their kissing, nor climbing fully onto the bed to bring them into full contact, lying front to front. She put her hand back onto his cock and with a little persistence realigned it to be between her thighs and resting along her slit. She was so moist down there that it was easy to rub herself back and forth slightly, loving the feel of his cock touching her private area. Her bald pussy felt really good with the stimulation. Releasing the kiss he lips find their way to her crotch, hearing her moans of enjoyment at this. He then used all his knowledge gained from doing this with Jenny, to let his tongue, lips and to a gentler degree, his teeth bring her to a climax. Veronica didn't know what had hit her harder, a man going down on her without having to be convinced, even then they didn't always do it, than for that man to actually be really good at it. It was maybe the second time she had reached a climax from oral play, and the other did not involve a man.

"Oh yes Brian. Please put it inside me now. I feel so empty. I will see to you afterwards, I just need to be filled now."

Brian softly spoke as he stretched up to lie on top of her, "Don't worry about doing me. I enjoyed pleasuring you."

He only got what amounted to repetitive sounds as he slid his cock into her, "Oh god, oh god oh god," the rest of her mumblings were incoherent.

Her brain was a space that no man had gone before. He wasn't the biggest she had experienced,but much larger than Justin was, he seemed to fit her vagina so neatly. Not tight, but a very snug fit. She could feel him totally as he pushed in, making her expand a bit to take him. She was now so wet down there it was as though friction had only been invented for other people. Brian moved with determination to give her another orgasm before he disgraced himself by discharging too quickly. He could feel his balls aching as they filled. Fortunately for his ego she did climax just before his balls emptied. It took a long time to finish with many more muscle pulses than he could ever remember happening. In the throes of her own orgasm she did grunt with each pulse as he inadvertently pushed in deeper and throbbed every time.

It took a couple of minutes to be able to move and release his weight off her, another thirty minutes for them to wake up from their nap of recovery. They did clean up in the bathroom later before going back to sleep with their arms holding each other. During the night they found themselves stirring as the unusual feeling of another body in bed disturbed their sleep. Having sex each time they were disturbed, not always managing to clean up afterwards. They awoke late that morning to a very wet and uncomfortable bed, but Veronica did not let this dissuade her as she gave him very wet sloppy blowjob. She felt that after his doing her, a number of times during the night, it was only fair she give back at least once. He did enjoy her efforts, although her reward was only a very little amount. He had managed to empty his balls of years of built up supply.

Showering together they both begged off from more sex.

#8

"Please Brian, let's just cuddle. I think you might have worn out my little pussy."

"Oh good," sighed Brian, "I am a bit sore myself, but was scared you would be disappointed if I couldn't keep going."

"You are kidding right," she laughed, "I think you just made up for my years of abstinence. I have never had a night like that, not even my honeymoon. I loved Justin with my whole being, but he never lit my fires like you did last night. Don't berate yourself stud. Just give me a few months to recover and if I am game I'll look you up for round two. I don't think I'll walk the same ever again. I had trouble keeping up with you, I should apologise for not being enough for you."

She laughed bringing him to laugh with her as he said, "Don't put yourself down. You are a fantastic lover. I doubt I'll be able to even think about sex for at least a day. That would be a record for me."

Veronica hit him gently on the upper arm as she guffawed at his joke, "You really are silly Brian," leaning forward to hold him close, "Don't ever change."

With that they stood in the shower for a few minutes enjoying being close to each other and. They did mange to clean themselves before the hot water ran out, although that was unlikely as he had a continuous water heater. They even shared stripping the bed, but left the mattress bare to let it air off. Brian put the sheets into the washer and set it going. Breakfast was a simple affair as neither wanted anything cooked, so cereals and coffee were enough.

Drinking coffee, Brian was the first to bring up the talk they needed to have, "I really like you Ronnie, you have been a friend for a long time whenever I hung out with Ash. Last night was fantastic, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't to do it again. Another date sounds great. But,"

Veronica finished for him, "But we are not romantically involved. I'm glad you said that as I had been a bit worried you might've seen this as more than it was. I really like you too, and I might even say I love you as a brother, but then again I don't have sex with my brother. Even though I don't have one anyway, but if I did I don't think we'd have sex. No I would definitely not be having sex with my brother. So, now that is cleared up, you're not my brother. You're Ash's brother, so that's alright then. Just not for a relationship, like a romantic one. Although if I was going to have one, you would be at the top of my list. Unless of course you didn't want one, then I might drop you down to number two. So there. But if you were my brother then I would have to agree to incest. You certainly know what to do."

"Ronnie, stop there. You are rambling a bit."

"Sorry. Got a little carried away," they laughed again.

"So can we still be friends? I'd hate to fall out with you over this."

"Yes Brian we can be friends. Ash'd kill me if you stopped being friendly with me. But one thing, perhaps we could try again another time, you know, when I am fully recovered. Like in six months or so."