All Comments on 'Grieving Time Pt. 02'

by GforGraham

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving the story

loving it so far, but i can see where you are coming from.

one possible direction is going after one of the teens not d maybe caused by issue at an event he attend/watches (bad incident with a boy or girl maybe she bi). then when ash it seen he not as available. the to moms get jealous and stalk him they almost catch him with the teen(he is trying stop as it wrong and he is trying not to take advantage of her) but they catch he with the other. but the other teen finds out about the teen or the mom affair. she blackmails him because of her own jealousy. the two moms talk together and turn up at his place(he thinks he is fucked & the world is falling apart) but they to apologist to him they have threesome.

i will stop now, that a good few chapters also leave it open to continue or create a ending

Wang4Wang4over 4 years ago
Please Continue

You have taken the time to develop several interesting characters. The story can take several different directions. It is a most enjoyable read.n thank you

Ed

TootsallTootsallover 4 years ago
Enjoying it.

Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to much more of this story.

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 4 years ago
Nice Story!

Please continue, because I like the characters and I like the direction the story is going.

jaklanjaklanover 4 years ago

I feel there is much more to come, and really need to see what happens to that sickness Martin! Please keep this going.

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 4 years ago
Feedback

Love the story, and I do see lots of ways to go with this. One item: dialog. A bit stilted at times. People don’t talk in complete sentences. Please polish that a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Yes - definitely keep on with the story. It's just getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

Yes keep gping. I can see a lot of avenues to go on to.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 4 years ago
You MUST continue

Leaving the story at this point would be a bad idea. Besides, his sister is about to be single again and she will need some attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story

Please keep going on with this as it would be a shame to stop it now.

ThitabeThitabeover 4 years ago
Love the Story

Please continue this story. To stop this story now would almost be a crime. This is a great story and is currently unfinished. There needs to be at least 2 more chapters, I could even see 3 more if you break up Ashley's marriage. After all she and Diana may need a place to live and you know the three kids already know what Ronnie and Tina have done with Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I agree, you must continue the story. I liked the characters and the the way you are bringing them along. I liked the dialogue and the interaction between the characters. I really like the way you write. The story is more important than the sex and you are doing a good job on building up to their interaction. I enjoyed reading your story and thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGforGraham@GforGraham
I want to write more stories floating in my head, hoping they are shorter. Had 3+ years but cancer is back and treatment is starting. Hopefully this time can be rid of it. 11 Sep 20. Trying to get back to writing. It's slow going, as after 8 weeks of daily radiation treatment ...