Grieving Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for romance or relationships, although I'm not averse to anything. You are my best friend's brother and few years younger than me and doing the relationship thing might be difficult. We have been friends for a long time too, and I just need a friend tonight." then as she looked into his eyes, "Is that okay, or should I leave now before I embarrass us further."

Brian looked deeply into her eyes in return as he thought about her words and delved into what he was feeling before he answered, "Thank you Tina. Firstly you are not embarrassing anyone, I appreciate your honesty almost as much as I do your body," he wriggled his hips a little and pressed his hard cock against her a bit more, "Maybe you can tell how impressed I am with that."

They both smiled and had a quick kiss before he continued, "You are gorgeous and I'm not worried about any age difference, even though it isn't all that much anyway. To be blunt I am not anywhere near ready for any type of relationship with a woman. Jenny is still strong in my mind and emotions, I really expect her to come home any day now," Christina was about to speak but he put a finger to her lips to stop her, "I know she won't be, but I still miss her all the time. I feel guilt at what I am thinking about doing right now, but not enough to stop myself. I know she is gone and I have to live a new life. I can see what the three of you have been doing lately and guess you are prodding me to get out and about again.

"So, we can both say we aren't looking for anything serious. I am really flattered that you see me as a nice guy that you want to do things with. I hope you can be flattered like I am when I say I would love to do things to you as well. Perhaps we can skip that drink, although some water would be good. Just one thing before we go further, and don't take this the wrong way please," he waited for her to nod, "Is what is about to happen a part of spurring me back to life?"

The woman in his arms tensed at his last question, remembering to what she had nodded. She let herself relax before answering, "No Brian. This is all me and what I personally want. I would even prefer Ash and Ronnie never learn of this. We were just to get you out of the house for an evening, and if you happened to meet a suitable woman whilst out it would be a good thing. but we hoped you would see that you can at least return to living and find some happiness again. I will confess though, I had planned to be here with you all night, wanting some close and happy time with you. I even felt a tinge of jealousy and worry when I saw you talking to that other woman, Patricia tonight. I got worried that my hopes and plans of getting some scratching done tonight wouldn't happen."

Brian laughed at her admission, and rather than continue their conversation he placed both hands on her backside and with sufficient pressure and muscle lifted her up. She squealed and laughed as her arms went around his neck and legs gripped around his waist. With both smiling and making happy sounds he carried her to his bedroom. Crossing the threshold to his room he had a slight hesitation as his smile slipped slightly as he remembered his late wife and the times they had together here. His friend saw this on his face and pulled herself up a bit to kiss him with all the passion she could muster. It worked as his attention centred back on her. He carefully put her down to sit on the edge of the bed and dropped to his knees in front of her, still locked in the kiss.

His hands went down to her legs and slid up to under her dress. As he stopped kissing her he moved his head down to level with her knees as his hands slid further up her thighs to grab onto her panties. He pulled them down with her help as she lifted her bottom off the bed. Once the way was clear he separated her knees and his head went forward to let his mouth meet her pussy.

As he almost reached his destination he heard a question, "Brian, what are you doing?"

He ignored it as it was obviously a rhetorical question anyway, he had made it abundantly clear what his intentions were. The next sound was, "Oooh," and he knew she had her answer. he had loved doing this with his wife, and before that with any girl who let him. He had forgotten how much he missed the taste of a woman's crotch. It never bothered him that the initial taste was a bit heavy because it soon settled to just her real flavour. Her moans and hip movements were enough indication that he was doing things correctly. Success was the tensing of her body and the extra flow of fluids as she climaxed. He was happy to note Christina's fluids were plentiful.

Straightening up he started to strip back the bed preparing for them to get onto it. Christina was quickly up and helping. He didn't even wait for her as he then stripped off his clothes keeping his watch on her as she followed his example. They were soon both naked and admiring the other. Her luscious figure made him drool, his well formed cock made her beam in excitement.

It actually took him a few pushes to get himself totally inside her vagina. It was certainly well lubricated, just needed convincing to admit him all the way. Boring old missionary position might be old hat and oft used, but it had the advantage of allowing him the control and both of them easy access to kisses and eye contact. They both took full advantage of this and were soon moving too fast and needing more air to kiss, and too turned on to keep eye contact. He may have had control and set the rhythm, but she met him halfway on every plunge. Having simultaneous climaxes may have been a perfect finish. But Christina going off first, with Briana full minute later after she coaxed him to it, was almost as good and just as satisfying.

They relaxed in each others' arms falling into a restful sleep. It had been a long day of running around and a busy evening. It seems that neither of them were in the habit of having a sleeping partner as they disturbed the other frequently during the night. There were a few times when they got disturbed together and found themselves joined at the hips, plunging together until they climaxed. During one of those times Brian drowsily thought to himself that he was having a case of deja vu, and wondered "Do I need to find a more frequent bed partner so I can get a full night's sleep after sex," his next thought was to scoff at himself, "Now where's the fun in that." He then had a case of 'missing Jenny' sadness, and went back to sleep for the last time in a more sombre mood.

In the morning there were two very tired and very sore people having a light breakfast. He was feeling especially empty as she had forced a last extremely small load from him before they got up and showered. He can only remember twice before when his balls had been so empty and his cock so sore, after his honeymoon first night with Jenny and the other night with Veronica. It was a Sunday so they could relax and take their time over breakfast, enjoying company they rarely got to experience so early.

Brian made first mention of their night, "Thank you for last night. It was very memorable. You are a marvellous lover."

"Thank you Brian, nobody has ever said that to me before, and I won't soon forget the night myself. You gave so much that I don't think anyone could ever outdo you. I hope that we can try again sometime soon. Having found someone so good at scratching I want to give my itch another try."

They chuckled at her continuing the itchy and scratchy theme as Brian reached out to hold her hand across the table, "I'd like that, and don't worry I'll keep quiet about it. I don't want Ash getting all bent out of shape over anything."

"Thanks, I don't think she would understand things too well. You are her little brother after all and you are too innocent of the world."

They laughed at the Ash did tend to baby him at times. She still tended to think of him as that young boy she looked after when growing up. Eventually Christina had to leave as she had to work at the shop. She was glad it was late starts on Sundays. It was very busy, as the Christmas season was in full swing with just a week before Christmas Day causing everyone rush to buy their presents in time. They shared a loving hug and kiss before she left the house.

#4

Christmas Day arrived at the end of the week and Brian was at his sister's home for their traditional lunch. Ashley loved cooking up a big meal for lunchtime and getting the house decorated for Christmas. This year it was just the four of them with Martin, her husband, actually gracing the family with his presence. They gave each other presents which were really tokens of their close family ties. As usual Ashley, Brian and Diana had free and easy conversations with many jokes and funny stories about Christmases past. Martin had become very distant towards them all and rarely included himself in any discussions. He at least made out to laugh and join in when they pushed him to it which the two women tried often. As soon as they had finished the pudding for dessert he excused himself to his home office. Brian actually noticed he had not even excused himself, just got up and left the table. He also noted the despondent looks on the women's faces as Martin left the room. He had been warned about Ashley's marriage problems by Diana, but this was the first time it had been seen directly by him. Ashley was almost in tears as she cleared the table helped by an angry daughter. Brian considered whether he should say anything, but decided to let Ashley come to him about it. He did however do his share of the tidying and washing up of dishes. It was easier with the three of them to just do the dishes by hand as there were too many items to fit the dish washing machine in the kitchen, and too many things that had to be hand washed anyway.

He kept up a light banter with his two family members hoping to make the day continue in a happier mood. It worked and they were making jokes, smiling and laughing again. This helped the washing chore pass much quicker. As they finished Diana took the wet dish towels to hang outside and Ash turned to her brother. She looked him in the eyes and tears started falling. Brian stepped close and pulled her into a tight hug and stood there holding as she silently wept. Diana entered the room and saw them rocking slightly in each others embrace, went to them and added her arms around both. After a minute Diana left them to go to her room. Apart from the rocking the siblings didn't move for quite some time.

Eventually Ashley stopped her crying and basked in the strength and love from her brother. Before breaking the hug she whispered, "Thank you for putting up with me Brian. I wish all men were just like you. I love you so much."

"Sis, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. Giving you some love, comfort and a dry shoulder when you need it is the least I can do. There is so much that you have done for me, I could never repay you. I love you too."

Following those sweet comments they separated and Brian was dragged to the lounge room to watch a sappy feel-good movie and a replay of last night's Christmas concert while they waited for their guests to arrive for dinner that night.

#5

Christina and Faith arrived late afternoon and by the time they had been welcomed Veronica and Emily were at the front door. Settling into the lounge room Brian played barman before finding a seat on the middle spot of the couch. He was amused at how it was obviously set up that Veronica and Christina just happened to occupy the outer seats beside him. He almost laughed aloud as he found they had also placed themselves so he was sandwiched between them. A sneaky look showed plenty of space between each woman and the arm rests. He kept silent as he enjoyed their innocent game with him. He did have a little problem as they were both perched at a slight angle facing him which allowed a view down the front of their tops. He was in cleavage heaven, then felt guilty for ogling them when he glanced at Ashley to see his sister smirking at him. She had caught him checking out her friends breasts, but then he was gobsmacked when she leaned forward to place her glass on the coffee table. She overdid the bend forward awarding him with a clear view of her own bra clad boobs as they plunged forward trying to escape their confines. She even looked up towards him with an over the top look that said 'cop this'. He gulped at the implications and convinced himself he was imagining things and she was playing games to embarrass him.

What also got his attention was the three teen daughters were sitting to one end chatting animatedly to each other. What he noticed with them were the short skirts and tight tops they were wearing. The skirts barely came to mid thigh if they stood at attention without moving. He watched them for a short time as he listened to the conversation between the mothers. As the girls were conversing he found their eyes would dart to look at him, then become a little more animated as they talked. Legs would move, knees bend and straighten, ankles flex so they would stand on the balls of their feet. At the same time they would twist at the waist, or arch and stretch their backs with arms pulled behind. He also saw hips being moved to sway side to side or hump in and out. It all seemed like they were just letting their bodies move themselves as they concentrated on their conversation. At one time Faith stretched her arms in the sky and her legs went to tippy toes he got a quick view of her arse cheeks as they peaked out from her panties when her dress lifted. These of course had ridden up from all her movements. It was only a flash, but they were all taking regular peaks at him he had to wonder if they were giving him a floor show for some reason. He reasoned they were having some sort of competitive joke between the three of them at his expense. He got an elbow in his ribs bringing him back to the discussion as he had missed a question being asked. They soon had fun sharing gifts with the new arrivals. They had strict conditions on price so it became fun to see who could find the wackiest present.

The meal was buffet style with leftover meats and salads. Brian found himself seated to the side of Martin. He tried to pull his brother in law into conversation and occasionally succeeded. He found it hard work and any topic was soon finished after a short few sentences. Martin made no effort to be cordial. The women were clearing the table as Martin was preparing to leave again for his study, when he paused to look quickly around. There was no-one else near and then he leaned closer to Brian to ask a question.

"Okay, I know you hang out with them all the time and can't work out why. They're just women after all so it can't be cause you are friends or anything. So I can only wonder which one you are bonking. Or is it more than one? She must be really good as you never seem to be far away from them. Man to man, just between us men. Which one is it and do you think I could get some too? If you've got one maybe I could try the other one. If you can get some it would have to be real easy for me then."

Brian stared him in the eye in shock thinking the man had to be joking, albeit in really poor humour. However he saw how serious Martin was and Brian found his anger rising at the blatant gall of this turd. How anyone could think of, let alone talk about women like that was way beyond his comprehension. This was his brother in law talking like a two bit flunky in a B grade movie. He had been married to his sister for years, they had an adult daughter, and this was the way he viewed women. Some of what was going through his mind must have showed on his face as Brian was slowly standing, Martin backed off with his hands up as though to fend off a hit.

"Just kidding mate, just kidding. It was all just a bit of fun," and he chuckled as though he had intended it all as a joke. He quickly left to go to his room.

The not-quite altercation did not go unnoticed as the three teens had still been at the table and witnessed everything except Martin's initial comments. They had heard the last bit and were watching Brian wide-eyed, Diana had her fingers over her mouth almost with tears in her eyes. She knew her uncle Brian very well and he had never looked as red faced and angry as he did now. She knew her father too, and could well believe he had mentioned something awful to make her much loved uncle so mad.

Ashley came into the room with some platters of sliced cake, fruit and sweets. Behind her Veronica and Christina brought in trays of coffee for everyone. Ash soon noticed the looks on the faces of those at the table and the silence in the room.

"Is everything okay? Di? Brian you don't look too good. has something disagreed with you?"

Brian was quick to calm and respond, not wanting to distress anyone more on this festive occasion, "No I'm fine. Just had a little problem but it seems to have gone away now. Girls, you look like you could do with some sweetening up," he picked up the tray of Christmas treats and passed it their way, "Here try some of these. They look yummy."

Faith and Emily relaxed and responded by taking one lolly each. Diana wasn't so easily pacified and left her chair to quickly go to Brian and give him a hug as she whispered close to his ear.

"Oh uncle Brian. I don't know what he said, but I know he can be quite horrible at times. I have heard him talking to mum when they think I'm not nearby. Please don't be too angry. I love you too much for him to chase you away."

Brian lifted an arm to pat her on the shoulder where he could reach and quietly said, "It's okay sweetie. He was just trying to be a big man and made himself look a fool. Don't worry yourself about me. He won't be able to stop me seeing you."

She squeezed him tighter and he kissed the the side of her head where his lips could touch. He must have said the right thing because she kissed his forehead as she pulled back, smiled and returned to her seat with the other two girls. Ash and her two friends looked curiously at them, so Brian tried to satisfy them.

"It's okay, really. Something silly was said, and I guess I just took it the wrong way. Nothing wrong, let's have some of that coffee and cake."

They did return to normal happier discussions except for Diana who was a bit less talkative than normal, and Ashley who gave her brother glances during the rest of the evening. She even gave an occasional worried look in the direction of her husbands study. Nothing more was said of the incident and soon forgotten by most of them. Brian did think that Diana's reaction and comments were odd, and wondered what had been said by Martin to Ashley. He got the feeling that they were headed for a breakdown of their marriage soon. He also thought that, without being conceited, that if his sister had to choose between her husband and her brother, she might pick divorce. The night was relatively normal from then on, until it was almost time to finish up and go home.

Veronica sidled up to him when he happened to be alone. With a pleading look she quietly asked, "Brian, I've been thinking about you for a while. I have a couple of days off after tomorrow. Do you think I could visit you tomorrow night? We could have a nice dinner together."

He grinned and whispered back, "I'd love that Ronnie. Why don't you come straight from work tomorrow, you can change at my place and save running around so much."

She smiled and was about to give him a kiss when her daughter joined them asking what time they were going home. It was now, so they left with goodbyes and a little smile and finger wave from Veronica to Brian.

The remaining four women were in the kitchen chatting when Brian went to the toilet in preparation for leaving. As he came out he was accosted by Christina in the passage.