All Comments on 'Grieving Time Pt. 03'

by GforGraham

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a lucky guy! He is just waking up to the possibilities of the three women and what they can do to his happiness. Their daughters are a nice side story, but he will be choosing between the older women. Yes, I know one of them is his sister, but she will be needing his love and support real soon. I can see you will find a way for him to share them. I look forward to finding out how Brian will work this out. Until then, enjoy the feelings they give him. Thanks for your time and imagination.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Very good. I’m kind of disappointed that the story ended here; it could continue until Brian finds his next serious relationship... and there’s always His sister’s marriage: it’s about to crash, and he’d have to destroy Martin to help Ashley and Diana.

But I suppose if it’s only a story about what it took for Brian to emerge from his grief, then this stopping point makes sense.

GforGrahamGforGrahamabout 4 years agoAuthor
to #WHOGIVESASHIT

Not sure how to say this, but there are 7 parts. You only got to part 3.

Glad you are enjoying though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGforGraham@GforGraham
I want to write more stories floating in my head, hoping they are shorter. Had 3+ years but cancer is back and treatment is starting. Hopefully this time can be rid of it. 11 Sep 20. Trying to get back to writing. It's slow going, as after 8 weeks of daily radiation treatment ...