Grieving Time Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls step up to help Brian.
8.6k words
4.66
9.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read from part 1 first.

Hope you enjoy the story.

Not sure what year this should be, but I decided it didn't matter as I made Christmas and New Year Days on Saturdays. It is the way it turned out as I really just forgot to check the calendar.

~~~~~~

#1

Brian had been forced to take the Christmas to New Year week off when his workplace closed down for the holiday period. He had been feeling lost as this sort of time alone had meant his depression about his wife dying would worsen. Excessive time alone was his emotional stability's worst enemy, whilst at the same time his depression left him needing to stay at home alone. This year everything had changed with Ashley, his sister, taking on the task of improving his social life to bring him out of his funk. She had decided three years was enough and it was time he returned to the world of the living. She had enlisted the aid of her long time friends to help find anyone suitable for him to try dating. Instead they took it upon themselves to take him out on trial dates. Ashley was really happy her friends had become so enthusiastic in helping. They had known each other since their daughters had started school almost fifteen years ago. The teenage Brian had been around helping Ashley and her daughter, Diana. This continued as he matured into adulthood, then throughout his marriage to Jennifer. Now Ashley was possibly his only social outlet aside from work since he had become a widower. As siblings they had a very strong bond despite, or maybe because of, the nine years difference in their ages. What Ashley didn't know or suspect was the extent to which her friends had taken her plans to improve her brother's life.

Ashley was not aware that he was seeing her friends, Christina and Veronica, during the week after Christmas Day. Unknown to her he was now in a sexual relationship with both, and even they were unaware of the other's activity with him.

+++

Veronica turned up early Sunday evening when the two enjoyed a leisurely dinner, then some adult time in his hot tub sans swimwear. It was difficult to not leave any residue in the tub, but with gritted determination Brian held on until she was sitting on the edge. With great relief he let his cum burst forth into her vagina. They left the tub for a shower followed by an evening of sexual satisfaction in his bed. Veronica did sneak home on Monday to take care of normal household things, glad to see her daughter was out of the house unaware of her shenanigans. Monday night was almost a repeat of the previous evening, but maybe more subdued as their libidos had been calmed a bit. Veronica left for home Tuesday morning a very happy and satisfied woman, fully aware that the simple tag of 'friends with benefits' was not feeling exactly true anymore.

Brian was feeling very good about himself having had wonderful time with female company. He tried not to think about how he was beginning to feel about their relationship as it would bring on some guilt at how he was effectively cheating on her with another woman. The friends with benefits idea allowed for some loss of guilt as this meant they were not labelled as monogamous or in a proper relationship. He still felt guilty at times that he was having fun and being happy when the love of his life was no longer here. There just wasn't enough lonely time this year to let the full depression hit.

+++

Tuesday evening, Christina arrived at his front door with a casserole in hand. He chuckled at the cliche of single women feeding the eligible bachelor to get his attention. Christina joined in with a chuckle as he explained his mirth. It may be a cliche, but it worked. She got his attention and they kept giving each other attention all evening whether it was in the hot tub, lounge room, shower or in bed. They had the day off on Wednesday so they could attend to those normal chores in life, allowing some rest before that night. Wednesday night they repeated what they could until soreness and fatigue stepped in. Brian wasn't very old, and had certainly had passed his prime years, but this was his fourth night in a row which would affect anyone. Christina was definitely feeling her age before they were finished. It didn't cause them to stop, but they took things slower. Thursday, Faith laughed when she saw her mother enter the house, asking why she was walking so tenderly. Christina explained she had just pulled a muscle and should be fine the next day.

+++

Neither woman knew that their daughters were observant enough to guess what was happening with Brian. What's more they talked to each other, including Diana about the maternal escapades. It didn't bother the three as they were really pleased to see the two mothers and Brian looking and acting happier. They were also planning their own adventures with Brian. Faith and Emily have known him most of their lives, Diana was his niece so had a head start on her friends to know him all of her life. Ashley's plan to help Brian had brought the three younger women closer than ever before. They knew him very well as he was almost always at every significant, and most normal, event in their lives. They agreed that although he was a bit older than themselves, he was still a hunk and worthy of them being flirtatious. All in the interests of his mental health of course. The three girls, at eighteen years old, were not very experienced with guys so they decided he would be a good man to try things out. He was what they considered safe.

#2

It was Friday, New Year's Eve and the summer heat was hitting the city. Brian was happy he could finally get home after running errands all afternoon. He could then sit back with a few cold drinks under the air conditioner vent. The ute was air conditioned but he could not enjoy a beer at the same time while driving. The drive home was particularly bad in the heat and it was only December, way too early for the string of century plus temperatures they were getting. He was not looking forward to the rest of summer when the heat usually got really bad.

It was a pleasant surprise as he turned into his driveway to be greeted by three young women in skimpy outfits. His niece Diana was energetically waving to him, accompanied by her friends Emily and Faith from where they had been waiting under a shady tree in his front yard. He had a short lived pang of guilt that he had privately entertained two of their mothers in his home this week. He wondered why they were here, concerned they had found out what he did with their mothers and were angry at him, but their smiling faces let his worry pass. Just this small reminder of his hot week with two wonderful giving women had his cock beefing up. Brian had a quick glance around but the their mothers were not in sight, just Diana's little green Toyota parked at the kerb. As he waited for the garage door to rise he was greeted by three smiling faces on three bouncy, happy females. It was a sight to cheer his soul. Beautiful young women in shorts and skirts, with tops varying from loose to tight. One thing they had in common were perky boobs and cute bodies, aside from their equally gorgeous faces. They were their mothers' clones just twenty years younger, slimmer and perkier but no less sexy.

"Hi uncle Brian. You finally arrived home. It's been, like, ages we've been waiting for you."

"Hi girls. Nice to see you. Let me pull in and we can go inside."

He was opening the door to the kitchen when they joined him. Diana went straight to the AC controller to turn it on. Brian invited them to grab drinks from the fridge as he changed out of his hot clothes in his bedroom. He was curious as to why they were here, but his uncomfortable hot clothing needed attending to first. Feeling better he joined them in the lounge room where he was handed a beer and joined them in a salute before taking a long drink.

"It's nice to see you, although on a day like this I thought you'd be somewhere with a pool."

Diana responded, "It's almost too hot to be in the sun at all. Besides we did that already. Our mums gave us the whole weekend off from the shop so we've got plenty of time to get a tan. We don't plan on doing much tomorrow except sleep off tonight, so we can tan then. We have a great party lined up and plan to really enjoy ourselves."

Emily added, "It's the New Year's Eve dance in the city, it's really popular and really hard to get tickets for."

Faith continued with what, to Brian, sounded like a rehearsed script, "And we've got a spare ticket. So we're going to ask a special friend to join us."

Brian smiled and said, "Sounds like you've got it all worked out. Who's the lucky friend?"

Diana grinned and took her turn, "You are, silly. Why do you think we're here? We figured you'd just stay home tonight and have a really boring time. So, here we are. Your very own fairy godmothers with our wands to get you ready for the ball."

"Me! Why would you want me with you? I'm a bit old aren't I. Wouldn't I crimp your moves tonight."

The three young women laughed at his comment before Diana responded, "Nah. You have to come with us. It's a big night of the year and we want you there as well. Besides, what if something happened to one of us and you weren't there to protect us. You'd feel horrible."

Faith added, "Plus, we're not asking you to come. We're telling you. We have to go get ourselves all dressed up now. You need to put something on that we'll want to be seen with you."

Emily then said, "Yea, you've got that really cool black outfit we saw you in, umm," looking thoughtful for a moment before shrugging, "sometime recently. You know, your black pants and shirt, with those cool boots."

Diana smiled at him, "That'll look great. So that's settled, you get yourself some food, then spruce yourself up and we'll be back at eight to get you."

Brian was feeling a little edgy and hadn't been prepared to be out in crowds tonight. He and Jenny had always spent the evening at home and saw the new year in with a bang, mostly in their bed all hot and sweaty. He had planned to mope around the house watching some home videos of her. He knew it just made him feel worse and more depressed, but he still missed his late wife. It was especially so at certain celebratory occasions when they had spent quality time together. Again he knew this had to be part of the 'get Brian out and about' plan, and he knew they meant well with the best of intentions. He also knew he had enjoyed the few times he had been taken out by his sister and her friends. It also was a given this could never finish the same way as those times. He didn't want to upset their plans as they had gone out of their way to include him, he had to say yes regardless of his inner feelings. He loved his niece and it was obvious they wanted to help him get better.

"Okay my little darlings. I'll be ready at eight."

They gave girlie cheers and high fives with each other at his agreement to join them. Brian didn't realise how worried they were he would refuse. What he could never guess would be that they were prepared to stay here with him in the house had he said no. All three had always loved him as an uncle or maybe an older brother. Now that they were of mature age they could also see him as an eligible man. They also knew that two of their mothers had recently seen more of than just his eligibility. If you live with someone it is impossible to hide staying out all night and even most of the following day, let alone the underlying happiness and satisfaction you are feeling. Two of the daughters and seen a marked change in their mothers. Of course, being friends themselves, they just had to talk about these things with each other. Brian had no idea about their secret knowledge which had prompted recent smirks and flirty behaviour towards him. They were happy he was behind the improvement in the moods of their mothers. Diana was the only one who had not had any betterment of family life, so she lived vicariously through her friends. She secretly wished her mother could find this level of happiness as well.

Brian received hugs and kisses on his cheeks from the still bouncy, happy girls as they left him. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head at their efforts and determination to help him. It was up to him to not disappoint them, even though his heart wasn't fully into their plans.

#3

They were only seven minutes late, which he thought was almost being early for them. Brian did remember his self chastisement in the past about being a better host when receiving callers to his home. It was a close call as he opened the door to three gorgeous women who blew his mind with their sexy looks and outfits. Mature women can look sexy when wearing slinky outfits to show off their womanly curves. Younger women are totally sexual when dressed in slinky going out clothes. He actually stuttered as he invited them in. Calling the dresses slinky would be an understatement. He now knew they will definitely need him with them tonight to drive away all the hormone filled stallions.

He was confronted with low fronts, low backs, short skirt lengths, sheer stockings, fuck me high heels, coiffured hair and make up that was so expertly applied they looked ten years older. It took him a couple of minutes to just get past his first impressions to notice their unfettered breasts, and how concerned he should be if they bent forward to show the colours of their knickers. Then he got extra worried that maybe they weren't wearing any underwear, or just pantyhose as he saw no obvious garters holding up stocking tops. He tried to act normal but knew he had failed miserably when they crowded him with what had become trademark smirks. He received so many kisses to his cheeks and hugs, with some body pressing, he became worried he would embarrass himself with a swollen log in his pants. It even crossed his mind they were trying to get him wound up, especially when Faith bounced in front of him showing how her breasts were really free of restraint. He had noticed on all three how, except for a slight reduction due to bra padding, they had not lost any of the natural perkiness of their breasts. It was like the bras were only worn to keep the bounce to a minimum. As they were leaving the house a slight breeze passed by and he saw another reason to wear bras as they limited the nipple poke that now showed in the tops of their dresses.

Tonight was their treat to him so they piled into the little Toyota with Diana driving. Emily lost the toss so she had to sit in the shotgun seat. Faith was smiling widely at having won and claimed the back seat with Brian. He smiled at the games they played together and at their obvious friendship toward each other. They had all been briefed about what to look out for and Faith spotted the lowering of his expression as he was patently missing Jenny at this moment. She brought up a question that only Brian could possibly answer. Her hand reached to rest on his thigh to get his attention and quickly talked to him. Emily looked around to join in and very soon all four were in animated discussion. Diana couldn't look at the others often as she was driving, but she had a satisfied smile that she knew they could get her most favourite person, aside from her mother, to have a good night out.

Parking in the city would be at a premium tonight with so many people attending the festivities in the central city streets. So they at a nearby train station and went travelled the rest of the way on public transport. They were able to get a pair of seats facing each other so the four could see and talk together. Brian had to laugh as he was ushered to sit beside his niece while the other two faced them on the opposite seat. It was like they really were trying to get him to fill out his pants behind the fly. To his side he got a perfect side view of Diana's breasts. he tried not to look but it was hard to ignore. He had help in this as Emily had gorgeous legs with very shapely thighs and calves. Faith had a lovely body herself, but her dress allowed more movement and every slight bump and sway from the train set her breasts in free motion, even more so than her two friends. They must be wearing black panties, he guessed, as nothing was visible in his slight view up under the short dresses. He was also able to confirm they had thigh high stockings that did not need garters. He really did try to not look as they were all watching him closely and he didn't want to be a dirty old man. In return for his efforts he got so many smirks they must know exactly what he was doing, and what they were doing to make him do it. It occurred to him that they must have learnt how he had been teased by the older women in the limo when they had gone out dancing. Comparing the two occasions, the sensuality and sexiness had be a tie. Tonight was only different in the naivety and obviousness they showed towards him. It was really cute at how the girls were working hard to tease him. There was no way he would place one over the other for the effect it had on him.

+++

There was a huge areas with entertainment open to the public, but the inner zone was fenced off and only ticket holders could enter. Many streets in the CBD had been shut off to traffic and the four made their way on foot past all the public areas. Various food and drink stands had been assembled for the revellers and street entertainers were vying for attention. It was early but many people had arrived to celebrate. Music from the main stage was relayed to speakers in the streets. Here it was close to the main stage and people could enjoy certain comforts like tables and, if lucky, chairs. Refreshment and other counters were also more plentiful with much shorter queues.

It took some time to arrive as they paused to watch the entertainers, letting the celebratory mood of the people around them lift their spirits and prepare for a fun night. Brian was amused at how the three sisters, as he had come to think of them, would share duty as his 'date' as they walked. They would shift around so that one was always holding his arm or hand with the other pair strutting in front. In their high heels they could only strut, and he wondered how they weren't already in agony in them. The strut was lovely to watch as it had a marvellous effect on how their hips moved, and the short dress hems would bounce, sway and flick up.

He was glad when they arrived at the reserved area and entered, and even more pleased that they were early enough to snag a table with four chairs allowing him a few minutes to rest. He did stay on his feet to buy drinks as they sat to keep hold of the table. Talking was already difficult due to the music levels, but that provided a side benefit of them all leaning toward each other so they could hear, giving Brian a great opportunity to be a dirty old man. He managed to keep his eyes looking up most of the time, but every now and again they would drop before returning to her face to see her smirking.

Dancing was vastly different to his experience with Ashley and friends. Here they were all up together and holding your partner was the exception rather than the norm. Brian was no music or dance guru, especially the stuff they were blaring out of the speakers at the moment. It was supposedly an up and coming local group, popular on the night club circuit. He found himself doing his version of the moves the girls were doing. He told himself he was only watching them swing their hips and boogie their bodies to learn the dance moves.

The place got very busy and crowded as the night got later. To Brian the bands changed names without sounding much different. He had to take breaks regularly and was surprised the girls stayed with him. Being a single guy with three women meant they were joined by a what seemed a continuous stream of guys. Most looked young enough to be boys to Brian, him being such an old dude of thirty. The insurgents weren't all young, ranging from barely adult age to much older than Brian. He didn't blame any of them for trying to muzzle in, as the women he was with were extremely hot looking and being three to one at least two had to be available. So it was amazing to him that the girls ignored all of the advances, then if ignoring them didn't work they turned away. They would go as far as telling them 'eff off', nicely of course. A couple of times Brian had to make his presence known, which seemed to be enough for the more persistent guys this early in the night. He was not looking forward to when it got later after the night's booze had its effect on the guys.