Grieving Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did enjoy himself and although they stayed together, even when nature called. The girls were rotating around so they shared duty dancing close to him, otherwise with each other. Being the way that he is, he enjoyed dancing with the girls because they enjoyed the music and dancing a lot. Their joy and freedom of dance expression passed to him, causing him to feel truly happy all night.

Midnight did arrive with all the pomp and ceremony normally associated with it. There was a big countdown, then fireworks overhead as the new year was welcomed. He hadn't known what to expect but got an extra surprise as each girl gave him a big hug and a long passionate kiss. Even Diana equalled her friends in the attention given to him. It made him a little uncomfortable that his niece could be so carefree, but kept this to himself and just enjoyed the moment. He noticed the other two were not worried about it at all, and even kidded around as she kissed him. He put it down to them all being happy with the night out.

They didn't stay too long after midnight, having a few more dances, leaving well before two in the morning. He was glad to go as the blokes were getting drunker and more belligerent about dancing with a girl. The train ride was an eye opener for him as there were limited seats available. This didn't phase the girls at all as they squeezed onto the same bench seat with him. One to each side and Emily on his lap, all taking advantage of him as a pillow to rest against. It gave him really good feeling that they could be so at ease with him to let themselves be vulnerable. He had to fight his instincts and think about anything but how sexy they were, trying to keep his boner from being too obvious. It was hard to know where to place his hands as well, but no matter where they ended up the girls didn't complain or make a fuss. He copped a feel of bare skin several times by mistake as the train kept them moving about. The car ride to his house had him being the responsible one and driving as the three girls snoozed on the back seat. He allowed himself to be a perv as he drove using the rear vision mirror. He might be much older but when a guy sees nipples peaking out from a dress, he has to look.

Again they surprised him when he pulled in to his house. They got him to open the boot and they withdrew a small bag each. Diana claimed, "It's too late and dangerous to drive on the roads, so we are sleeping here tonight. Surely we told you this before," although he could not recall any such thing. He wasn't bothered by it as he had spare rooms and one large bed was kept ready for any guest. He had another unmade bed in another room and extra sheets in the linen closet. As it turned out one queen size bed was enough and the girls shared it. He was cleaning his teeth in his en suite when Emily wandered in to join him, claiming the other bathroom was too crowded. The two shared the sink, but when she went to sit on the toilet he quickly left closing the door behind himself. She giggled as he went. Seeing her in a loose T-shirt barely covering her butt was enough for him to cope with. She was bending forward to sit on the loo, with her T-shirt hanging to cover her front when she pulled down her panties. He could not actually see anything but the thought of her in that position as she peed was too much for him. If he had stayed longer she would have witnessed his embarrassment as his pyjama pants were bulging in front. Giving himself a minute to calm down he went to the kitchen to grab a drink of water to be joined at the sink by Diana and Faith. Emily wandered out a moment later. He thanked them for a wonderful time as they showed him how much they loved being with him. Being hugged by three young women all similarly attired in T-shirts and only panties underneath was hard to take. He enjoyed it, but it made him hard. They worked hard not to notice his crotch and left him straight after each hug. Their smirks told him they were not blind and knew exactly what effect they were having on him.

#4

Later that morning he was enjoying a coffee having had a restless sleep pestered by erotic dreams. Had this been a romance story he would have been joined by the women looking gorgeous and sexy whilst dressed in sheer nighties. In reality they plodded sleepily into the kitchen, yawning, with half open eyes, rumpled sleepwear and bad cases of bed hair. Fortunately he had made a large pot of coffee and each girl grabbed a cup before joining him at the table. Then one by one they left to freshen themselves for the day before returning to have another coffee.

When all together again Diana took the role of spokesperson, "That was a great night Brian, although you might need to get a larger spare bed for us next time."

He smiled at this, also noting that for what might be the first time ever, she had left off the uncle title. It didn't bother him as she was an adult now and entitled to be an equal with him.

"I loved it too Di. I have to thank the three of you for putting up with an old guy like me."

Faith spoke up, "Brian you're a great guy to be with, it was so easy to have fun. Now, as for today, we have plans."

Emily took her turn in their orchestrated moves, "Yes Brian. Today, we are all going to the beach."

Brian responded "That should be a good day for the three of you, the weather'll certainly be warm enough."

Diana took up the speech, "It will be the four of us Brian. You're coming with us. We have our bathers in our bags and beach towels and other things we need in the car. You just need to supply some cold drinks and ice in your esky."

Brian was taken off guard, and amused, "Oh, am I, will I?"

Faith smiled and said, "Yes Brian, you are and you will. We'll be leaving in five minutes, so you had better get your arse into gear and go get ready."

Brian laughed and tried another way out to see how determined they were, "I'm not sure I have any bathers to wear to the beach."

Emily laughed before responding to his latest, obviously lame excuse, "In that case, it'll be even easier. We won't need our bikinis as we'll go to the nudist beach. It's not much further to travel anyway and I do love getting an all over tan."

He got up from the table, rinsed his cup and walked towards his bedroom laughing, "Okay, okay. I get the hint. You win. I'm positive I must have something to wear swimming. I'll just go take a look. See you in a few minutes."

Fifteen minutes later they were all in Diana's car and heading to the beach. Brian had found his old bathers in the back of a drawer, so he was spared seeing his niece at a nudist beach.

+++

The beach was very busy but they managed to find a parking space not too far from the sand. They shared the load and were soon settled in a relatively clear area on the beach. Brian was not sure how they organised it, but he happened to be facing all three of them as they lined up. They each pulled off the cover up outfits exposing their bikini clad bodies at once. He could only look with eyes wide at the gorgeous spectacle before him. He did try to be cool about it and not stare, but they made it near impossible to turn his eyes away from them. When he did eventually look up from their bodies he was greeted by three large smirks. He was busted, but not in trouble. He guessed he was like the safe uncle to them, so they could practise their feminine tactics on him. He did appreciate how they felt toward him, and was secretly overjoyed to be witness to their trials of becoming women. What man would not enjoy intentionally being shown beautiful, sexy young bodies.

They had a swim to cool down after the hot drive, having fun splashing each other and floating in the water just talking. Returning to their spot on the sand, Faith started it off by lying on her towel and asking Brain, in a little girl voice, if he could rub sun screen on her back. He was about to suggest they could do it for each other when Emily and Diana chimed in with the same requests for his services. It was his turn to smirk as this was plainly clear to be another ploy to get him out of his rut. It was one ploy that whilst he would enjoy it, he would be embarrassed at actually touching them on the skin. He was trying to come up with a way out of it when Diana handed him the tube and pushed him towards Faith.

"Go Brian. Don't wriggle out of this one. It is your duty as our knight in shining armour to protect us at all times. This includes from the sun as well."

He laughed at this silly statement as did the three girls, but he did as told. Approaching Faith he wondered how to do it without it getting creepy, or worse, getting turned on. Deciding to start at the feet he applied plenty of cream to her legs, then skipped the parts close to the pants. Jumping to her shoulders he tried to be careful around the bikini top straps, but seemed to continually bump into them. Faith told him to wait a moment as she brought her hands back and unclipped it and pulled the straps away leaving her back totally free and clear. This also left him with wide eyes and shaking hands, but resolute to rub the cream into her back. He slowly worked his hands over her skin using plenty of sun screen. He could feel Faith's muscles relax and she even gave out a groan or two when he hit the right spots. Being anxious not to get it wrong he avoided her lower back close to her pants.

As he was pulling away he was stopped as she told him that he had missed a spot. With her hands in place Faith pushed down the top of her bikini pants and scrunched up around the legs, advising him to finish the job properly. Being the wise older man that he was he knew he had to do as told. He smiled to himself as he decided to go one better and give her more than she asked. Getting a new wad of cream he started on her lower back sending his fingers to underneath the elastic of her pants, hearing her moan again. Moving to the tops of her legs he made sure they were covered, then let his fingers slide up under her pants to gently rub her butt cheeks. What surprised him was that she didn't jump or try to stop him, instead she wriggled and squirmed showing how much she was enjoying his massage. With a gentle squeeze of both cheeks he removed his hands from her body, carefully stretched her pants back into place, pleased it was over. What he failed to notice was the audience of two, watching like hawks every move he made. As he sat back he saw activity next to him as the two young women laid on their towels and with deft fingers pulled back their bikini straps and scrunched up their pants just like Faith had done.

The three women were getting caught up in the moment and stretching the original intent of just simple flirting. Seeing his reactions towards them and how wonderful it made them feel to be the object of those reactions made them feel giddy with delight. It was like they were maturing in leaps and bounds as their minds and bodies acted out fantasies. They were beginning to see him as an eligible man suitable for their attentions, and Brian was even thinking of them as full women instead of the girls they had always been to him. The last 24 hours had certainly changed them all.

He heard two little girl voices in sing song manner calling out, "Me next," accompanied with little wriggles of two cute butts, and a giggle from Faith. He sighed, chuckled at their antics, then complied with their demands. Trying mightily to keep his boner to minimum size and hidden from view. Their moans and wriggles as he rubbed in the sun screen was to be expected as they copied Faith. Emily was a repeat of Faith's rub. What he didn't expect was Diana lifting her butt up against his hands as he rubbed, forcing his hands further onto up under her pants than he had planned. He was only letting his finger tips nudge at the bottom edge of her pants as a token gesture until she pushed up. His mind was playing all sorts of tricks on him as during his time of rubbing the cream in to all three, he was daydreaming that they were in a private area, not a public beach. In his dream Diana was not his niece, and they were all lovers. His wayward thoughts meant he had to tuck his cock back into place a few times as it stretched against his bathers. He was glad they were the loose type and not the tight fitting racing style he wore in his hot tub at home, if he wore any at all.

Finishing the last one he quickly crawled to his own towel to lie face down, finally able to relax with his boner completely hidden. He had been there for less than a minute when he heard Emily whisper to the other two, "If I roll over onto my back, d'you think he'll rub cream on me?"

Hearing the three of them giggle, he decided this was too much and it was time for a swim. He ran until he could dive and get under the water. He allowed himself enough time alone to fully relax before returning to the troublesome trio. They had rolled over, but made no further requests for sunscreen, instead they just smiled at him. He was pleased to see they had reinstated their tops. A while later they all went in for a final dip and were talking whilst standing in deep water up to the girls chins. Brian was nudged in the side by Faith on his left and handed something.

She asked, "Brian could you pass this to Emily please." He automatically took it and was passing it to his right when he realised he was holding Faith's bikini top. Pausing as this sunk into his brain he found his right side being nudged to then hear a request from Emily.

"Brian, wake up. Could you pass this to Faith for me, thanks." He grabbed that without thinking as well before noticing this was the bottom part of her bikini. He looked from one to the other getting smirks from each as they wriggled a bit with slightly bobbing heads. The girls did take the articles from his hands and he saw their heads moving as bodies were dressed in the different bikini parts than they had worn entering the water. He tried not to look down at them, but even so he couldn't see far into the water as the ripples hid the view.

The girls laughed at the look on his face before they left to return to their towels. He stayed a little longer to get himself under control. They remained at the beach without further embarrassing Brian until their bathers were almost dry. His would take a long time so he folded a towel beneath himself in the car. As they drove home Brian looked back on how much fun it was to go to the beach with friends. Even with those determined to make him embarrassed. He loved how relaxed they could all be with him, and how they included him in their fun and games. Being with younger people was certainly a change to what it was like going out with the older group. They were both a lot of fun and equal in their own ways, just different. He started to ponder about what being with a group of his peers would be like. This is something he had not done for quite some time.

A hand reached out to hold his in a firm grip. Diana had won the toss up and claimed the back seat next to him. It was his niece giving him comfort, even though she didn't know the details of his thoughts. He smiled to her and squeezed her hand in thanks for her support.

+++

They dropped into his local Chinese take away to pick up dinner. Brian had gotten used to their company and tried to think up a way to keep them around a bit longer. The thought process was in vain as after the meal was finished and cleared away the girls decided it was hot tub time. He was the only one needing to change into his racing bathers as the girls got in having remained in their bikinis and cover up dresses. Embarrassed that his thick cock could be seen inside the thin briefs, he wrapped a towel around himself until close enough to make his entry into the tub quickly. He needn't have bothered as they were all eyes from the moment he came out the back door. The young women were maturing quite well by now and definitely seeing him as eligible, even as old as he was. It seems Diana, controlled by her hormones, had even forgotten that he was her uncle.

Once settled in the tub he looked at the other three with curiosity, "Are you all okay? You look a bit flushed. Did the three of you get too much sun today?"

They looked at each other and Emily answered, "I think we're alright. It was just a great day and we are all a bit on a high. It has been an exciting day with you Brian, you've just got us feeling a bit antsy is all," agreed to by Diana and Faith with nods and murmurs.

The rest of the time in the tub was relaxed, except for an occasional wriggle by the women as they tried to settle the tingles in their crotches. Brian found he had finally settled enough that he was as small as he could be by the time they got out. As he picked up his towel he failed to see looks of disappointment on the faces of the girls. They had failed to get another thrilling show and were wishing they had remembered to tease him.

They were spending another night with him, not even bothering to come up with a plausible excuse. The three girls did contact their mothers to let them know of their plans to stay over.

Veronica even quoted an old saying to Emily when told she would be sleeping over at Brian's house, "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

Knowing what her mother had been up to with Brian she just laughed as she responded before disconnecting the call, "Gee, that leaves it wide open for me, doesn't it."

+++

Brian was deep asleep in bed that night when he was disturbed. It took him a moment or two to become aware of what had awoken him. There was a body in bed with him, cuddling into his back with an arm holding him around the waist.

"What, who," he groggily asked.

"Sshh, Brian. It's just me, Emily. Sorry I woke you. Hope you don't mind, I just needed a cuddle from you. It was so terrific yesterday and then today that I needed to be close to you for a while longer. Just a cuddle, I promise. Is this alright?"

He rolled onto his back and automatically put an arm under her neck as she snuggled into his side, then answered, "It's okay Em. Just a cuddle is fine. I pretty bushed so just ignore me if I snore."

Emily giggled as Brian went straight back to his deep sleep. Emily didn't think he had fully woken anyway. She grinned to herself as her imagination fantasised that he was her lover and they were cuddling like this every night.

+++

"So this is where you all disappeared to," was the loud statement from the doorway. Brian woke up instantly to find he couldn't move, both arms were pinned down on the bed. Opening his eyes to be blinded by bright sunshine showing through the window. He blinked to regain some vision and first spotted Diana standing in the doorway, dressed in her nightwear of T-shirt and panties, arms folded, glaring at them. The glare might have had more effect if she didn't have a large smile. He then looked to his left to see Emily, wide eyed and smiling, greeting him, "Good morning Brian."

He then rolled his head to check his other side to find Faith similarly snuggled up to him with his arm draped around her, also sporting a large smile, "Good morning Brian. I needed to be close to you last night too. You were so great to me yesterday that I just had to show you that you mean so much to me."

He stammered some nonsense as his brain tried to make sense of things, the bed was jostled as they were joined by Diana getting in to be next to Faith. She snuggled up to her back and let an arm drape over to touch Brian on his chest.

Diana quietly said, "I agree Brian. You've been so wonderful putting up with us three children. Thank you so much for being such a great guy."

Brian tried to respond that he was happy to be with them, but he actually was using most brain power to not feel anything sexual in having three gorgeous women in his bed. He tried to ignore the cute boobs poking into his sides and over on his belly, and the bare legs that were hooked over the top of his own. Even that extra hand that was now lazily rubbing his body was a feeling good. So caught up in keeping his boner from joining them as well that he almost missed them leaving the bed, except he got a couple of rubs across his crotch as they left. One hand from each side as the hands' owners slid back off the bed. He gave a quick startled swivelling his head side to side look at them just to get smirks in return. He was busted, but nobody was yelling and screaming at how much of a perverted old man he was. He relaxed after they left the room. Soon, normal morning noises could be heard through the house with bathrooms and toilets in use.