Grieving Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was first dressed and started making some breakfast for them all. Nothing startling as he rarely had makings for hot breakfasts, so it was cereals or toast and jam. The hot coffee was particularly welcomed by all as they tried to offset the weariness of being at the beach in the sun yesterday. Brian was really glad they were all wearing more normal clothing so he could relax and not worry about embarrassing himself again. He almost felt disappointed not being able to sneak looks at butt cheeks peeking out or nip slips popping out. He would cherish the memory of the past couple of days for a long time.

#5

Monday soon arrived and Brian headed back to Ashley's house for a barbeque lunch. She always held one on the public holiday for new years. She and her friends decided to have a day off from the shop and enjoy this day like they have for years. The three women were already on their second round of drinks when he arrived, giving him a rousing cheer as he joined them in the back yard. He looked around and, as though reading his mind, Ashley told him the girls were off together with a group of friends at some outdoor concert. Martin was wherever he wanted to be, as usual. Brian got the hint to not bring his name up at any time today. It was just as well, Brian decided, that his brother in law was absent as the comments at Christmas lunch still irked him.

His greeting was effusive from the women. Christine was first to stand and give him a hug and kiss. She held on for longer and tighter than a normal friendly hello. Veronica outdid her efforts and it felt like she was dry humping him as she held him close, one hand brushing across his posterior. Ashley was last and looked thoughtful for a moment before relaxing a she hugged her brother. Brian was just pleased the two had not grabbed his crotch. He hadn't realised he had grabbed the two women's bottom cheeks in both hands as he hugged them back. His sister hadn't missed the gesture even if nobody else thought anything of it.

Knowing they had each been with Brian on a pretend date did not equal the familiarity with which the three had welcomed each other. To her it looked like lovers re-uniting. This thought took Ashley by surprise as Brian had never been anything but her little brother, and she didn't think of him as a man. Even through his dating and marriage it had never occurred to her that he was anything more than the young guy she had helped nurture. It stumped her when she realised her feelings had always been motherly towards him, and the relationship with her good friends was like they were his aunts. In her mind this feeling was mutually shared by her friends. However, groping at bums and overly tight long hugging was not something you did with a family member. In the end she decided it was nothing more than them pushing him to notice that women still existed and their displays of familiarity were within the bounds of the teasing they had been doing to him. This relaxed her so she enjoyed the rest of the day.

Brian was volunteered to man the griller which he did with his usual brilliance, only burning a couple of beef rissoles. Martin didn't even come out for lunch and Veronica whispered that he had gone out as soon as they had arrived.

The afternoon went by as the four friends enjoyed each other's company. The wine flowed until the food was finished then they restricted themselves to coffee and soft drinks. Nobody wanted trouble with the traffic police on the way home. All afternoon Brian was besieged with flirtatious looks and touches from his lovers. He became a nervous wreck by the end of the day as he waited for someone to say the wrong thing and they would all find out he was two timing them. Let alone what his sister would say if she found what he was doing with her friends. As he drove home that day he tried to work out what to do about it all.

Alone in his vehicle he had a discussion aloud, "I think I should stop seeing the women except for our normal get-togethers with Ashley present. No more dates or anything. I can tell them I am okay now and they've cured me of my depression. They succeeded in getting me interested in dating again, I just have to find a suitable woman to date. They will understand because it was all just to help me get out of my funk. That should work."

By the time he returned home he had a steely resolve to break up with his 'friends with benefits', and just have them as friends he will always admire and love.

~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this story.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Voting is always appreciated to show how much you enjoyed my writing.

- GfG.