Grimoire

Story Info
Megan's best friend brought a grimoire and things go awry.
3k words
4.17
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elton can suck my dick!" Megan said loudly as she closed her bedroom door behind her. Her friend, Lucy, idly flipped through a magazine on her bed. Megan's face was beat red with anger contrasting drastically against her nearly platinum blonde hair and fair complexion.

"What did he do this time?" Lucy asked barely looking up.

Megan rolled her eyes as she flopped onto the bed next to Lucy. "He pissed all over the toilet seat and didn't bother to change the toilet paper. These are simple human things that we all do, for fuck's sake!" She mimed a choke with both her hands above her.

"Kick him out," Lucy said point blank.

"I can't," she whined, "I don't technically live here and that fucking oaf is Jordan's best friend. So lame, my gawd!"

Lucy finally closed the magazine and looked at her friend. Her dark eyes narrowed as she looked the girl over. "We could curse him."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I did, but, that's a nonsense solution."

"Maybe so, but it'll definitely make you feel better."

Megan heard the faint echo of gunfire coming from the whatever first person shooter Elton was obsessed with. "I should just leave."

"Fuck that!" Lucy objected and pulled her backpack from the side of Megan's bed. Megan watched her as she pulled out a heavy tome from the bag. "You fuck Jordan so this is your place too, on the lease, or not."

"You just carry that around with you?" Megan asked.

Lucy shook her head, "Nah, my grandma passed and..."

"I'm so sorry," Megan said as she gasped and covered her mouth with both hands.

Lucy shook her head, "It happened when I was, like, two years old. No, her house was finally sold last week and my mom and I were picking up sentimental shit from the old house. I just haven't taken it out of my bag yet."

"Okay?" Megan's brow furrowed.

"Well it's filled with all sorts of recipes, incantations, and rituals. All handwritten in the best handwriting I think I've ever seen. Swear to god this shit is like calligraphy."

Megan sat upright, "Your grandma was a witch?" She asked in a whisper.

Lucy nodded, "yeah, and apparently Mom wanted nothing to do with it. Grandma was some kind of Romany royalty apparently and really did not like my dad, at all. Huge fight and my mom told her if she so much as lit a candle against her and my dad she would never speak to Grandma again."

"Wow, I never knew that about you."

"Yep, my Grandma was Romany to the core, anyhoo, this is my grandmother's grimoire, there are some curses in here that will, like, make him fart, there are others that will make him impotent..."

"Oh, that would be good, he keeps staring at my tits when he thinks I'm not looking."

"What does he look at when you are looking?"

"My tits," she nodded. "You know what he did last week?" Lucy shook her head. "Oh yeah, he watched a porn loudly in the living room in the middle of the fucking day and then while Jordan and I were in there, about to go on a date, he points at the screen and yells, 'hey Megan, I didn't know you were an actress,'" She mimicked Elton's baritone.

"Did she look like you?"

Megan nodded, "yep, enough that it started a huge fight between Jordan and I 'cause he agreed."

"Bad move!"

"Yeah, and her tits were way smaller than mine," Megan shook her head.

"Really? I thought porn stars all had implants."

"If they were fake she was flat chested as fuck before."

"Yeah, it seems like you have a new Elton story every time I come over."

"I do, I really do. He eats all the food, doesn't clean, he bullies Jordan all the time."

"Bullies?"

"Yeah, Jordan just cows. Every fucking time, and I'm like, 'babe, you need to grow a spine,'"

"Curse it is then," Lucy nodded and opened the book. Megan laughed as they hovered over the old manuscript. It was everything Lucy said it was. The pages were yellow from age and some spots had coffee or tea stains on the page, but each was filled with notes, illustrations, and foot notes. Megan's only experience with witchcraft was from the scant occult section of the Barnes and Noble. The tome had the air of authenticity with bread and drink recipes smattered among the sigils and ancient words scrawled into the margins.

Lucy would point one out to Megan as they flipped through the grimoire and before long they had paper clips on a half dozen pages for potential curses. The cathartic nature of planning to curse her boorish roommate left her feeling happy and laughing instead of irritated so even if magic wasn't real she couldn't deny the fun she was having with her friend.

* * *

"Fuck!" Elton yelled as he threw the game controller on the couch. The fallen body of his space marine at the center of his screen made him angrier. He stood up to stretch and quickly went to kitchen to grab a beer, that's when he heard his name from Megan's loud mouth. Irritation brought him to the door, but curiosity made him stay. He heard them talk of magic and curses, "The fuck?" he said to himself and felt himself getting riled. He had tried to be nice to Jordan's bitch of a girlfriend, but now the bitch is trying to curse his ass. He shook his head as he mulled it over. Each time the girl's laughed it raised his level of rage. He slammed the door open loud and hard.

* * *

Megan just about leapt out of her skin when Elton burst into the room. "What the fuck, Elton?" Megan yelled at him.

"I heard you! You two are trying to curse me, the fuck is that about?" He asked earnestly.

Both women burst into laughter before Megan regained her anger at him crashing into her space. "Curses aren't real, dummy!" Lucy leaned back on the head board watching the show.

Elton saw the grimoire on the bed, "that looks like a fucking magic book to me," he snapped and picked up the book.

Lucy instantly erupted, "Hey, that's my book!" She jumped off the bed trying to snatch it away, but Elton was much taller than the curvy Romany girl and was flipping through the pages with one hand while he kept her away with the other.

"Curse of impotence, certainly sounds like a magic book to me," he said as he flipped to another page. The word Lust was emblazoned at the top of the page, he scanned the instructions, "look your partner in the eye," he recited and looked down at Lucy, since she was the closest to him. Her face was the very picture of rage as he made eye contact with her "...and repeat this phrase, 'Sprend manns Hoc, flijde tuui boll, Boll tuui flijde, Hoc manns Sprend,'" with the last syllable Lucy dropped her hands and her face softened. For a moment she looked lost, but then her expression changed. She looked at Elton from head to toe and it was like she was appraising a stallion. Lucy seemed to be memorizing every detail of his body as she drank him in.

Megan was stunned into silence. Lucy wasn't the type to take shit from anyone, no matter their size advantage over her. Megan saw Lucy's leg twitching as it prepared to explode Elton's testicles.

Lucy licked her lips as she put her hands on his chest and got on tip-toes to kiss him. Elton was just as flabbergasted and was equally silent as he watched the voluptuous woman in front of him transform from would be Amazon to sex kitten. "I want to see what your room looks like," Lucy said to him. Her voice sounded higher, but also breathier as she spoke the words. Megan knew the voice, it was her sexy flirting with men voices.

"Lucy?" Megan asked.

Lucy looked back at her friend, "I'm sorry, I know I came here to visit with you, but I really need to fuck Elton," she giggled and pulled his hands to her breasts. "Do you wanna fuck me?" She said in a baby-ish voice. He nodded emphatically.

"It's the book, Lucy, he did a spell on you," Megan insisted.

Lucy seemed to consider the information for half a breath, looked back at Elton, and said, "I really don't care."

Elton had a shit eating grim on his face as he looked at Megan. His head was nodding like he was listening to a song. "That's right, bitch!"

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Megan launched over her and Jordan's bed at Elton and kneed him square in the balls. "No!" Lucy screamed and immediately jumped to Elton's aid crouching next to him. She shot her friend a savage look. "Elton was right, you are a bitch."

Megan looked from Lucy, to Elton, then to the book. "There's gotta be a way to reverse it," she said to herself since Lucy's attention was once again firmly on Elton as she messaged his cock through his jeans.

Megan went for the book, but Elton was ready. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Sprend manns Hoc, flijde tuui boll, Boll tuui flijde, Hoc manns Sprend."

Megan shut her eyes instinctively, but she knew it was too late. Whatever magic was in that book was already infecting her. She felt the strength peel away form her limbs and for one glorious moment she was simply blank. There was no emotion at all. It felt nice to her, but the absence of all emotion was short lived as the warmth started. It was just the slightest sensation starting in her uterus, but she could feel it building inflaming her vulva, before spreading to her labia, and growing exponentially with each heartbeat. She cast her eyes up at Elton and felt like something was different, but she couldn't put her finger on what. He still had that shit eating grin and he was once again nodding. She remembered when that look was obnoxious, and cocky, but now it just looked hot. Oh God, he looked hot, impossibly hot. She had never felt so turned on just looking anyone, let alone the asshole king, Elton.

Scenarios sprouted like weeds in her brain filling every nook and cranny with images of sucking and fucking his perfect body. She had only one edict, that her body was built for fucking Elton. She knew it like she knew her own name. She felt like a blind person who was suddenly gifted with sight. The smell of her growing arousal was growing thick and merging with Lucy's lust to create an all consuming miasma.

Megan understood intellectually that it was the spell working on her, but she couldn't bring herself to care. She wanted him inside her for the rest of her life. Every moment not sleeping or eating should be spent fucking the man in front of her. The certainty of the knowledge was becoming a singularity. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she shifted and sat on her knees in front of him admiring him. Her hands suddenly felt magnetically drawn to his growing erection. She gently palmed his ball sack and leaned in to show him as much cleavage as she could with the top she had on. She should've dressed sexier for this moment. She wished she would've known and she chastised herself for all the time they hadn't already been fucking each other's brains out. "Jordan is gonna be so pissed," Elton said with a laugh as he stood up.

"Who?" Megan asked as she stood up with him. The name briefly tugged at a memory, but she couldn't be bothered to follow the track, not when the perfect man was right there in front of her. Elton laughed as Lucy, already standing, nuzzled into his chest. Megan moved to his other side and they were both letting their hands wander from his cock to his chest at random. Elton leaned his head down toward Megan and she eagerly kissed him. Her tongue slipped between his lips and tried to wrangle his tongue. "Do you wanna fuck in your room?" Megan asked as she broke the kiss.

"Why not here?" Elton asked.

Megan looked around the room and couldn't think of a good reason not to fuck right there. Her eyes scanned over a picture of her with some guy, but he couldn't hold a candle to her Elton. She pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her bra as she looked him in the eyes. Elton's eyes looked over her freshly released tits eagerly. "How bad do you want to fuck me?" Megan asked.

"Oh, you have no idea," he said as his eyes rolled back in his head. He turned to Lucy who was still massaging his rod iron cock. "You don't mind sharing, do you?"

Megan looked at her girlfriend's eyes and they were glazed over with lust, just as hers likely were. then looked back at the stud she wanted inside her and it really wasn't even a question, "No," Megan and Lucy both said in unison which elicited a giggle. Megan took one hand while Lucy took the other and they led him to the bed.

* * *

Lucy pulled her shirt off and Elton was thrilled at how big her tits were. Megan's were solid double Ds, but Lucy's were H, or G, or something. He didn't know how bra sizes worked. They pushed him onto the bed and pulled his pants and boxers off in one swift action and were on him. He felt tongues, hands, and tits all over every inch of his rock hard fucking dong. He didn't know when they stripped the rest of their clothes off, but they were both suddenly very naked. Megan's coochie was shaved bare and looked like it was weeping as she pulled his hand into her sex while she made out with him. Lucy had what could only be described as a seventies bush. Elton liked bush. He liked Lucy's bush even more when he felt her wet whispy hairs tickling the head of his cock. Lucy maneuvered him into her with her hand while Megan continued making out with him. "I'm sorry I kneed you in the balls," Megan whispered into his ear before kissing him again.

"Pretty sure this makes up for it," he pulled her hair and she let out a small yelp that was quickly followed by a lustful moan. "I own your pussy, don't I?" She nodded while his hand still gripped her platinum blonde locks. "Are you gonna fuck Jordan again?"

"Who?" She moaned and he released her to kiss him harder than he presumed she'd ever kissed anyone in her life.

"Magic is awesome!" he said through the kiss.

* *` *

Megan had never understood what the phrase 'cock drunk' meant until that night. She had a big dopey grin on her face and felt like Elton was gonna split her open as the full length of his dick bottomed out into her. She'd lost count of how many times she'd fucked Elton already, but time didn't really matter to her anymore. All that mattered was Elton's cock inside her. Megan moaned, and Elton grunted as he rutted into her going faster and faster with each thrust. Her big boobs shimmied in time with him. She licked her lips ecstatically and realized Lucy was masturbating next to her head. She had a clear view of her moist glistening bush as she worked her fingers into herself. Lucy had the same dopey grin, cock drunk, as she focused in on Elton. Megan knew there was only one thought in Lucy's head, because it would be the only thought in her head when they switched off again, "I can't wait until it's my turn."

* * *

Jordan had a good buzz going as he got out of his Uber. He got home later than he would've liked, but he made good money and felt like tossing a few back after the long work shift. Megan would likely be asleep and he could shoot the shit with Elton for a bit before he crawled in next to his girlfriend. He expected to see Elton in front of the TV playing video games, but the living room was abandoned and the house was dark. "Huh," Jordan said to himself as he reached the kitchen. He pulled a beer from the fridge, opened it on the spot, and drank it in front of the open fridge. He noticed an odd smell and for a moment thought it was the beer until he realized it was the smell of sex. "That old dog," he said as he took another drink. "Good on him, I guess," he shrugged, closed the refrigerator door, and sat at the kitchen table.

In the quiet gloom he heard grunts intermixed with soft feminine moans and the slapping of flesh on flesh and started to feel uncomfortable. There was something wrong, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. He finished the last swallow of beer and headed to his room. With each step the pieces of the puzzle were coming together. The sounds, the smells, the dark house. They were all coming fro his room. He suddenly felt dizzy and part of him didn't want to open the door, but he knew he had to do it. He shook his head and said, "no, that's impossible, they would never..." In a swift motion he held his breath and opened the bedroom door in time to see Megan and Lucy both sucking on Elton's cock. They were so absorbed in the task they didn't realize he'd even entered. Elton was smiling and nodding as he leaned back on his hands luxuriating in the sensations. "Megan?" Jordan asked.

"Hah," Elton said and pointed at Jordan, "see, I told you he'd be pissed." Megan just kept on sucking Elton's cock.