All Comments on 'Grizzly and Panda'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Fantastic. Great plot. Would be nice to follow more missions of Panda & Grizzly.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Fun story. Love how they bonded together. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pathetic and a waste of time

Mahto54Mahto54over 1 year ago

Best story ever!!

TheClockerTheClockerover 1 year ago

Amazing work!

Maybe a follow up with Mom wanting and joining the spanked and anal sex driven world of Panda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing, absolutely... I couldn't stop reading... thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely top notch.

ElrastElrastover 1 year ago

That was excellent fun. Whilst this sits perfectly as a self contained tale, part of me definitely wants to read their further adventures together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Thanks for the anal tag, before I wasted time reading eight pages of closeted homosexual writing.

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperover 1 year ago

Awesome story. One of my favorite! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, well paced, beautifully worked out climax, pleasing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg best story i have read in a while I'm going to have to book mark it for future reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great environment building, fun scenarios, excellent pacing… a wonderful read.

Thank You for the enjoyable adventure. Hopefully Grizzly and Panda will be revisited sometime in the (near) future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very nice

except for the gay anal crap...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Bring on more of Grizzly and Panda!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

That was a fun read, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just amazing dude.. Story building and detailing was awesome. Felt like you are smart in daytime too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd give you ten stars if I could! AWESOME JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly well written. Prose and descriptions were pity, on point, and yet, not repetitive. 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Grammatically speaking, I didn’t find anything wrong. But I may have glossed over one or two typos just because they're so common. 🤔

There are a few things that I do want to poke holes into though. The wisdom message on the sign in the opening paragraphs was extremely prophetic. "Grizzly" seems to have inherited his luck directly from Ferris Buehler. He really isn't as skilled at 'Night Ops' as he has convinced himself that he is. I am hoping that you were crafty enough that you threw out that particular message as a bit of foreshadowing. I want to believe that it wasn't just an accidental case of serendipity. But more specifically, the trail that he left back to himself was a hundred miles wide and any police officer using common sense could have followed the clues and caught him.

His first mistake was buying the case of letters that fit the sign. The number of manufacturers of that particular item is rather small. It should have been a piece of cake for a police officer to make a few phone calls to these vendors and only inquire if they have shipped any to the zip code of this town recently. Most legitimate companies will cooperate willingly with law enforcement agencies up to a certain point. Once you have narrowed it down to the one vendor, then most Judges will sign off on a subpoena for that one shipment. 📦 The item is so unique that the small town you set this story in isn't going to see lots of signage letters being bought regularly.

The other HUGE mistake was the custom hyphen being TAPED to the sign. Unless you're wearing special gloves when you are applying it to the sign, the sticky side of the tape WILL capture your fingerprints in the glue. Undeniable evidence left at the scene.

I realize that this is a work of fiction and you can control everything that is happening. But the smoke grenades that Hope uses to help her brother escape generate tremendous heat when used. If I remember correctly, you just had Hope roll them under the Police cars which should have; tossing them inside of the vehicle would have set the car on fire...Overall, I enjoyed reading this and I gave you a 4/5.

By the way, I really did do Night Ops like this as a teenager. But I never vandalized anything. I hope that the siblings didn't repeat the adventure after nearly getting caught. Their luck will soon run out.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Wow, great job. Liked the playfulness of the two. Plus the story wasn't just about the sex but had a sub plot. Thanks for writing.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Oh shiite, that really was a funny story, and I'm not even a real fan of anal sex. Good Stuff.

path41path41over 1 year ago

A twisted mind wrote this story. I loved every bit of it.

Will Grizzly and Panda appesr again?

Travis1972Travis1972over 1 year ago

Damn that was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, nearly perfect

Maybe actually perfect, but I want to think a day or two.

You have great characters, well-developed, with great eroticism and adventures, and things do not go ... completely smoothly ... for them.

I encourage you to revisit Panda and Grizzly; I trust you to wait until you can do it excellently as well.

Well done.

AverageBearAverageBearover 1 year ago

I think of myself as a GOOD writer, and my followers seem to agree. You, sir, are a GREAT writer. There are aspects of your story that I don't particularly like (e.g., I'm not a big fan of anal, and I prefer a bit more romance), but that doesn't make your writing any less great. Your characters are well-developed, your plot is fascinating and original, and your pacing is stellar. The fact that you self-edited and a natural spell checker / grammarian like me found almost nothing awry on 8 Lit pages is extremely impressive. What's more, you have a terrific sense of humor - I experienced plenty of LMAOROTF moments in this story! Well done. I'm favoriting you as an author and I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Not so many mistakes, and I liked this a lot. Thanks for sharing.

FeylindFeylindover 1 year ago

A great story, very well written. The only minor disappointment was that a felt a dedicated spanking scene was foreshadowed, and was looking forward to seeing what a writer of your calibre came up with. None the less, a fantastic read.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

PHUQ'N OWT STAN DING!!!!

Please tell me there's a part II?!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

Touching, witty and well written. A great pair of characters for another adventure. Do let them come out to play again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole panda vagina dialogue had me laughing like I haven’t laughed in years. Great fun story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was, as I always am, hoping for a love story, and therefore I must admit to being disappointed that there was only the germ of one. I also confess that I can't muster much of a counter-argument to Grizzly's self-loathing inner monologue following their penultimate expedition: his sister's life has, objectively, become worse by spending time with him. This isn't to say that it has to remain that way, but he clearly needs to do some hard introspection and, hopefully, find a less dangerous hobby while he's at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was, as I always am, hoping for a love story, and therefore I must admit to being disappointed that there was only the germ of one. I also confess that I can't muster much of a counter-argument to Grizzly's self-loathing inner monologue following their penultimate expedition: his sister's life has, objectively, become worse by spending time with him. This isn't to say that it has to remain that way, but he clearly needs to do some hard introspection and, hopefully, find a less dangerous hobby while he's at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the sibs sound like cunts. Can't read on.

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

You're an excellent writer Mr Squeeze. I'm not a fan of brother / sister stroies and wouldn't have gone near this if it wasn't penned by one of my favourite Lit authors. Even then I started reading with trepidation, but soon remembered why I was such an admirer of your work. Plotting, pacing and people. I love the scenarios you come up with - different yet interesting. Your stories zip and there was genuine tension here. I cared about the characters and wanted them to succeed with their mad-cap plans and have fun along the way.

It wasn't perfect (what is?) but it was a fine read and I appreciate your efforts. If I was offering points of improvement, I had to read the opening paragrapgh a couple of times before it made sense. I also found it a little inconceivable that they'd do anything so risque on the patio with their parents home, no matter how late the hour.

As for the comments from another reader regarding how the police would have wrapped this case up in no time with the various suggestions as to how, were these a joke? This wasn't a crime novel with murder at the centre of the plot! It was a fun story about two head-strong youngsters, getting a buzz out of some naughty escapades. The crime certainly wasn't worthy of the resources suggested to solve the mystery. Gave me a chuckle anyway.

Overall, fantastic work and I'll finish by saying I'm in the minority when I'd be happy if this was a one-off. I just think it ended well and although I can understand the clamour for a sequel, I don't think it needs one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Geez, what is it with writers = not authors = , to try and submit incest taboo trying to enhance / include anal in the storyline? Disappointing. Amen.

LaurawkLaurawkabout 1 year ago

Maybe it's just the pervert in me but it would have been great if mom alluded to knowing about them. Still lovednthe story :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anagrams! Steamy sibling sex! Petty property crimes! AND a happy ending!

Pretty darn good story. 5 stars.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit11 months ago

fun, engaging story. but... some of the word choice... "hollered?" "essayed?"

loved the anagram at the end- it really helped conclude the story. please don't write a follow-up.

Voxman314Voxman3144 months ago

A cute, hot story, and a punchline? Impressive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I enjoyed this one well done

ToughSailorToughSailor7 days ago

What with Grizzly's fixation on her butt I knew this was going to turn out to be basically another lame 'anal' story - Disappointing - The sign caper was the only element that managed to salvage the plot line . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

You should put at the beginning this one is stooooopid and for laughs. Don't like the male lead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous