Grocery Delivery

Story Info
A horny delivery woman falls into a trap.
3.5k words
3.92
25.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers

As a TaskRabbit employee, Joanna had been very busy during the epidemic. She was very happy for the work, no doubt - many of her friends were unemployed and were mandated to stay indoors.

But Joanna's job had become "delivery of anything", and as such, since some items were deemed essential, she could continue working. It was marvelous to drive around the city with no traffic. When she went to pick up items, things were simple and orderly as only other delivery agencies were allowed to be out and about.

It was nice to be out. But the lack of physical contact - and returning to an empty apartment after a 12 hour shift - was beginning to take its toll. No hugs, much less a caress. Or a kiss.

When she delivered to a group - even just housemates - she felt it even more.

This was her last delivery for the day.

Joanna opened her door, took her shoes off, and followed her procedure. Keys and phone in the sink. Open faucet. Plug drain. Add soap. Take off all clothes, straight into the hamper. She stood in the bathroom, naked. It was chilly; goosebumps blossomed all over her skin. Her nipples tightened up. She got the shower going and the room started to fill with steam.

She stepped into the shower. The hot water almost hurt at first. She let it run down her face and hair, which draped around her breasts. Her soft bush covered in droplets like a morning dew. She had stopped shaving long ago - everywhere.

She started to soap herself up. Armpits. Shoulders. Breasts. She often paused on her breasts, making sure they were, uh, clean. It helped pass the time.

She swept both hands down her stomach and then thoroughly wet her pubic hair. Scratching a bit. Tugging a bit. She was ovulating and was constantly on the edge of arousal. Teasing herself in the shower was her reward for a hard days' work.

She toweled off thoroughly, dried her phone and keys, and went to bed. She was tired.

Joanna got under the covers, face down, and lay over a pillow. Immediately she felt it. The longing for a thrill. She squeezed a hand between herself and the pillow to pull on her lower tummy, exposing her clit a bit. Then, very deliberately, she carefully rubbed it onto the pillow. Instant electricity.

She spent some time like this - just lightly grinding the pillow. She had gained an enormous amount of muscle control over the last month - she could move her body like a wave in the ocean, controlling the pressure, the length of the stroke. She had started to combine this with breathing techniques for what was starting to become a truly euphoric experience.

She rode her palm as she started to fantasize about some of her customers. She loved this position, because she could tease her labia and check how wet she was getting.

She thought about Diego, who had ordered mostly food, and his two little girls - he seemed like a loving man. She would love to get them a baby sitter and see how hard he could rail her from behind. She spread her ass with her free hand as she thought about it.

And Paul - the college-age would-be athlete and his giant cock. She pretended to look at her phone a little while longer when he opened his door so she could peek down at what he was wearing. On Tuesday she most definitely saw a bit of his penis through the fly of his boxers. She put three fingers in her mouth as she pictured herself trying to swallow his cock.

Then just images. Rob and Sandy - her tits always dancing in a loose top. Richard, who always smelled nice. And Bobby, her ex. She put two fingers in her pussy and rubbed into her palm as she pictured grinding down on his dick until they came together...

Joanna's on her third snooze - the gentle birds chirping have become a blaring alarm. No time to lose! She threw on an outfit and, before putting on a fresh pair of nitrile gloves, brought her fingers to her face to smell herself. She loved it.

Off to her first delivery. Bananas, olive oil, and ... magnum-brand condoms. Her mind immediately went there. But she hoped it wouldn't be like last time she delivered condoms.

Tommy was such a cutey. He was shy, apprehensive to answer the door - though he knew he had no choice. "Condoms, ay?" she joked at him. He immediately turned red, smiled, and took the bag from her. She thought it was adorable. And then she saw Mandy, asking if he had remembered to order bread flour. "It's all in there," Joanna said loudly, speaking past the door. Any fantasy of breaking all the rules with Tommy were shattered.

She pocketed two for herself - she'd find something to put them on later.

She got to the address with the curious request. It was ratty looking place with a solid wooden door, paint peeling throughout. The rules now were to leave the goods on the porch and call from the car, so at least if it were another Tommy, she wouldn't get to smell his body.

She called once. Twice. Three times. No one answered.

As she approached the door, Joanna noticed a dead rat amongst the weeds. "Gross," she thought to herself. Before she could even knock, the door creaked open, revealing a dark, uninviting living room.

The light streamed in and swept across to illuminate Mike, a fat, bald, middle-aged man wearing a tank top stained with food drippings and some pretty dingy tighty-whiteys. He bent down to pick up his items and grunted as one of his knees popped.

Joanna started to walk away, but he gestured to her. "Hey now, wait a minute, I want to be sure everything's here. Why don't you come in for a minute?"

"That's fine, mister, but I'm not going in there."

He looked at her for a minute, and before she knew it, had grabbed her arm and had pulled her inside. It certainly did not seem possible that someone with his physique could move that quickly.

"Now just wait a minute until I check my god damned order!"

Joanna starts to flail about, attempting to free herself form his grasp. But his grip was strong, he clamped down and she felt an intense pain. "This is not good," she thought to herself.

The door slams shut.

The two men stood behind her, blocking the door. Mike started to speak to her, calmly.

"Listen, Jojo. Can I call you Jojo? I don't get a lot of company here. I have needs."

Oh god.

"That's why I got these con-doms. I think you and I can have a nice time."

"Listen, you dirty fuck. I'm not touching your gross ass. I've already called 911 and they're hearing this whole fucking conversation."

Next thing she knows, she's been knocked to her knees. Mike's two goons standing behind her, one hand on her shoulder, another holding her head in place by her hair. Any twitch and the grip near her neck tightened.

Joanna's heart was racing. Being on her knees put her face directly in line with his crotch. As he approached, he pulled his briefs down to expose a tiny, uncut cock.

He came forward, brushing her hair back with his hairy hands, and press his penis onto her face.

"Put it in your mouth," he said, as he pulled her head in. He smelled of stale sweat.

Joanna couldn't believe this was happening. "God, I wish I had just done Tommy, I don't want this to be how I get it," she thought to herself.

She put his cock in her mouth. It tasted sour, and her mouth was dry. She cringed, and braved through it. It immediately started to swell up. The two men started to pull her sweatshirt up, and with it, her sports bra.

She got a brief respite from sucking Mike's dick as they pulled her clothes over her head. It was quite a bit bigger now.

"You're going to like this, Jojo," he said, encouragingly.

"Fuck you, you fucking pig. Maybe one of these two assholes will suck your cock after I kick you in the nuts!"

One of the men stuffed his fingers in her mouth and pulled her jaw open. The other one forced her head forward. She struggled, pushing back, but she could hardly moved. She watched as his dick throbbed with each heart beat, as if nodding at her. Her heart was going much faster.

She closed her eyes as the penis entered her mouth. He grunted, not unlike how he had when he had crouched down, as it ran along the length of her tongue. It was definitely larger now, starting to fill her mouth.

Mike stood there, breathing deeply, as the two goons continued to force her fellatio.

They let go as Joanna relaxes.

She calmed herself, deciding, perhaps, that if she just got him off, this would end faster.

His cock grew in her mouth. She started salivating. Or was that him? She had started with the whole thing in her mouth, but it most certainly did not fit in there now. She gagged slightly if she went to deep.

"Oh, watch yourself there, honey!" Mike said, "You're doing great but it's going to get bigger".

"Men and their cocks," she thought to herself, figuratively rolling her eyes. She felt more relaxed. "Just get this over with."

His cock grew further. It was taking real effort to open her mouth around it, and keep her teeth off it. She had a petite frame, but this seemed a bit ridiculous.

"Your breasts are beautiful, Jojo," Mike said. "I love their shape. They drape over your ribcage so perfectly. I love how the skin folds over at the bottom, and how beatifully centered your nipples are. You're very symmetric."

She swirled her tongue around as best as she could, but his cock was filling her mouth. She started to want to see how much more she could take.

"Your nipples are beautiful little pink tophats. Are you enjoying yourself, Joanna?"

Joanna tried to nod. She was starting not to really tell herself to "get it over with" as much.

With the nod, Mike pushed himself into her further and his cock completely filled his throat. She opened her eyes, choking a bit, but she was able to relax, and he pushed further. She could not believe she was doing this. Her face immediately felt hot and she started quivering.

"Yes, that's it. You're enjoying this. I knew you would. That's why I placed this order.

She took one hand and gently caressed his balls. She put her other hand down her pants, which she had started to soak through. She shimmied three fingers across her wet slit and brought them up to his cock as she backed away from it. Her juices smelled so heavenly and sweet. The scent sent a jolt straight to her pussy.

She backed away, gently stroking his cock, giving her mouth a break.

"I want to see the rest of you," Mike said.

Joanna stood up.

As she stood there, Joanna looked down. There was spit between her breasts. She scooped some up with her fingers and delivered it to her right nipple. Her chest was red.

Her pants were pulled down, and she looked past her breasts at her pubic hair. Some of it was matted from the testing for her juices. She could not believe how turned on she was. The wet spot on her pants was nearly three inches wide. One of the goons brought it up to his face and took a deep breath. She touched herself.

"Yes, I knew those pants did you no justice. You have an athletic ass," he said as he placed his palm on one of her cheeks. His cock was just between her legs now; his legs were slightly shorter than hers. It really didn't fit between her thighs, which pulled his foreskin back as he got closer. She buckled her knees a bit, bringing it closer to her pussy. She hoped he hadn't noticed.

"Please, sir," she quivered. "I really just want to go now." She knew she should be saying this, though she didn't really believe it anymore.

"But, my dear," he said, as he held her face, "we're doing this for you." He gestured to his goons again.

The one sniffing her pants dropped them, turned her around, and bent her over the back of the couch. The other one grabbed her ass cheeks, as if to examine her. He brushed her juices from her swolen pussy and started teasing her asshole. She bit her lip, waiting for it.

"This is what you're here for," Mike said.

His voice, eerily soothing, released any remaining ounce of doubt in her heart. She did deserve this. Nobody else had touched her in months. No fantasy delivery had ever gotten her this aroused.

Joanna breathed deeply, arching her back.

"I very much like the shape of your pussy," Mike said. Despite the lack of grooming, Joanna's hair was neatly placed over two bulbous, engorged lips that parted to reveal two little flower petals coated in her nectar. Normally this was all neatly tucked away, but in her state of arousal, it was all flaring out, glistening. Her asshole blossomed from this structure, which she always used as justification for how much pleasure she got from playing with it.

This is how Mike described it, as he picked up his cock and lay its shaft between her lips. It felt cold to her at first, as it had been sitting out after she had feasted on it. The change in temperature was thrilling. She pulled at her clit a bit to see if she got lucky, maybe it could touch his cock.

He pushed his shaft into her, but her lips could not wrap around his cock. He lathered it with her juices. This pushed her onto the couch, and her clit got very close to him. She used her hand to push it further, and it touched the base of his penis. It sent spasms down her legs.

Her feet weren't even on the ground anymore. She was balanced between the back of the couch and the pressure of his cock on her pussy lips.

Mike gestured. The goon that was standing in front of Joanna, touching his cock over his pants, remained. It seemed long and skinny.

The other one, his shirt off, laid on the couch under her. He put an arm around her back and brough her hanging tit into his mouth. He rested the tip of his tongue right on the top of the little hat. God, it felt so good as he swirled it around - certainly much more delicately than his role would imply his being capable of.

Mike balanced her by holding her legs. His cock was dripping. She felt him starting to penetrate her.

"Wait!" she squirmed, "What about the condoms?!"

"This is for you, dear," he said. He pushed his cock into her.

Joanna braced herself.

Little by litte, his penis entered her. She held her breath.

She could hear her juices squirting about as he entered her. She started panting. She wanted all of it. But he was making her wait.

A little bit in, and he'd pull out. Back, and forth. It pushed on her G-spot, which was full of months' worth of anticipation.

She wanted it. She wanted it all the way in. "Please fuck me!" she gasped.

His cock stroking in and out was making her tingle. Her legs, still in his grasp, twitched a bit. Her breasts jiggled.

"Yes, my dear. Aren't you glad you stepped inside?"

"Mmm-hmmm," she affirmed, in a half moan. She was straddling her clit with two fingers. Mike had complete control of her body. She didn't need to hold herself up. She caressed her left breast. She had never been able to play with herself with both hands at once like this.

"I'm going to fuck you now. You've been really good. You deserve this," he said.

"Please," she implored, "Please use a condom."

He paused, as if to consider it.

"No," he said, "let me explain something to you."

She paused to listen.

"I have placed the same order every few days for three weeks. I finally got you. I knew it the minute I saw you through the window as you dropped off the package. I saw your gorgeous breasts move under that sweatshirt. Your tight ass tugging at your sweatpants as you walked back to your car. I chose you because you are built to have children."

She could not understand if she was being hypnotized, or if she had just lost her mind. But this felt right. She deserved this.

"OK," she said, "Please fuck me."

He finally gave her the pleasure of his full cock. He slid it in slowly, she could almost locate it exactly within her. It finally took up her entire length, but he kept pushing. She trembled as she twiddled her clit and tugged on her nipple. He kept pushing and his cock filled her. It felt so perfect.

He kept pushing, and finally, she felt his body against her ass. She was on the edge of convulsions as he started to move around inside her. He held her legs with his body, freeing his hands to press onto her ass as he swiveled slightly. She squeezed onto his cock. It put so much pressure on her - pleasurable pressure, with waves of tingling ringing throughout her body, almost brightening the room.

The two other men now sucking each on one of her breasts. The one on the left occasionally used his mustache to tease her nipple. The other one tried to fill his mouth with her breast, her nipple following his swirling tongue.

She spread her ass with both hands. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she yelled, still fully suspended across the couch.

Mike pushed on her asshole with his thumb as he started to stroke again - but now the full length of his cock. It was electrifying. The pressure on her ass felt so good every time he re-entered her. Her wetness smacked between their bodies when he plunged fully.

She reached back to find his hand, his thumb pressing onto her asshole. She fumbled around to find it, spread her ass with her other hand, and angled the tip of his thumb into her anus. He understood immediately, pushing it in.

It made her head throb. She trembled, squirming in anticipation, as he pushed his cock back in. He pushed on it with his thumb, and she felt so much more in her pussy. She could tell he was having a hard time controlling himself. He thrusted a bit, and lost it.

With a loud grunt, he started to cum inside her. He plunged his cock as deep as it would go. He reached around her hips with his free hand and lifted her, cum gobs coating her completely. The pressure of his hand on her clit triggered her and she, too, started to cum.

Waves of heat raged through her body. Her pussy pulsed around his cock as he continued to fill her with his seed. "Yes! Yes!" she yelled. The two men hung on, tugging at her tits, as her orgasm seemed to send waves through the entire house.

She woke up in Mike's arms, laying on the couch.

"You're a good girl, my dear," he said, as he caressed her face. His hand till smelled like her pussy. Her clothes lay neatly folded on the coffee table.

She proceeded to get dressed, silently. Mike told her how he loved the way her breasts moved when she bent over to put on her pants. The wet spot was dry, but they were rough and crusty. This excited her. She didn't put on the bra; she rather enjoyed the texture of the sweatshirt on her nipples.

"Indeed," he said, "that would have been my suggestion. The way that sweatshirt allows your breasts to move is a fantastic suggestion of what a beautiful body you have."

She kissed him on the forehead. Waved to the two men, who were leaning on the counter in the kitchen, and drove home.

Joanna opened her door, took her shoes off, and followed her procedure. Keys and phone in the sink. Open faucet. Plug drain. Add soap. Take off all clothes, straight into the hamper. The wet spot was gone, but she could see its remnants in the crotch of the pants. She stood in the bathroom, naked, glowing. She hugged herself. She drew a bath, turned on some soft music, and started to tease herself.

tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers