All Comments on 'Grocery Store Exhibition'

by quietwoman187

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
original

Nicely done. Very unique and fun to read. Keep bringing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Longer - make me cum hard with 10 times the writin

Oh baby, you're on the right track. Now write a much longer story. This is just the introduction. Think of how my cock has just gotten hard by the time this ends. The writing is hot but what happens next? She goes out to head home and meets another stud, and then in the park after that one goes she runs into a third... keep it going, hotter and hotter. Make my balls swell and throb as you cum over and over. If you write it 5 times as long I will be starting to throb with pre cum. 10 times I might just blow a huge thick gushing load all over the computer screen reading your sexy writing.

DfrntLovinDfrntLovinover 14 years ago
Hungry for more!

Wonderful work! Visual and erotic! Well done!

All fiction, or a bit of reality mixed in?

:)

Thank you for sharing!

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Nice! Hard to imagine this actually happening. Good fantasy. The pacing was good but a little quick to the climax. The end seemed a little abrupt but the yarn was generally excellent, Pretty hot sexual descriptions. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous