All Comments on 'Grocery Store Girl Ch. 02'

by BradGarrettStories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 10 years ago
Fun Story!

Can you add another chapter without diluting the intensity? I enjoyed both chapters a lot.

5 stars.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesover 10 years agoAuthor
thanks Johnny

I am sure that I will end up working on a chapter three, I just have to decide exactly where I want to take it.... Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!

Fucking HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Great story please continue. Keep their relationship growing and The hot action coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idea?

I really loved the story. I have been following you for a while and your writing is excellent. Me being a romantic and just tossing an idea out here but how about them feelings and Ashleigh saying babe all the time to him. Could you spin something off of that or maybe just leave it as fuck buddies seeing how she is leaving for college and the summer is almost over. Definitely not love story type material I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy fulfilled

You write confidently and build up then sexual tension very well. I especially like that you have a good fuck vocabulary -- there's nothing worse than having the same 3 or 4 words always at work; your variety helps the story.

Now, if only I could find me some 18-year-olds :-b

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue!

Great story! What older man would not want to be with hot 18 year old girls??? Please keep the series going and please just keep it strictly sexual. I hope to see Ashleigh and Samantha want Steve to satisfy other 18 year old girlfriends during the summer too! And when they go off to college there could always be other young girls at the sorority want to know the sexual prowess of an older man.

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 10 years ago
Damn!!!

I'm so please you continued with this story and damn what a chapter, it was very well written and extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

You wanted a suggestion, so here's one: the threesome was hot, but when you started this chapter it was very apparent that the two of them have feelings for each other. If you keep this story going (and I hope you do), it could be about how those feelings develop further while she's gone to school.

I hope that idea gives you some inspiration!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
Still hoping for more

Please

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

Love this series...hope to see you updating again in general but specifically this series.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
5 ☆s

Every middle aged man's wet dream, at least I know it's mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PLEASE PART 3!!! We need more! Keep writing! your talent in erotica is AMAZING!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous