Grocery Store Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was the latest to take me into her mouth and while I watched her go up and down, Ashleigh came up and kissed me on the lips. "Do you like this baby?"

I kissed her back and then said, "You have no idea how good this feels."

She smiled and said, "Good," and then kissed me again and slid back down to join her friend. They continued to switch back and forth with one of them giving me head and the other one kissing and licking my balls.

Ashleigh then pulled off and let Samantha go at it alone. She put her hand on the back of the blonde's head and encouraged her, pushing her faster and harder down onto my extremely hard cock. "That's it you naughty girl," she said. "Keep sucking him good so he can cum for us."

Samantha went at me like a champ and I felt myself getting close so I grabbed my cock, pulled it from Samantha's mouth and stood up. I began to stroke furiously towards them and Ashleigh got behind Samantha and grabbed her head on both sides and presented it for me. "Cum on her face baby, yeah, blow all over her."

"Yes, please, cum all over me," pleaded Samantha. Both of the girls were breathing heavy and I could see them both looking up at me with eyes wide in anticipation.

I was already close before standing up but their encouragement mixed with the sight of Ashleigh holding her friends head for me to cum on was enough and I felt my orgasm tear through my body and with a loud, guttural roar I unloaded blast after blast of cum across the new girl's face.

Samantha moaned as each blast landed on her face and I was amazed to see just how much I had cum. The poor girl was coated. As I stroked the last remaining bits from my cock, Ashleigh came around and took me into her mouth and quickly sucked what she could from my cock before turning her attention to Samantha. She began to lick my cum from the young girl's face and when she got a good amount in her mouth, she kissed her with a fierce, passionate kiss. This went on for a good while as she would lick and gather some cum and then share it with her friend.

I watched as they continued to kiss each other while sharing my cum but now I was ready to move on to the next phase. I reached down and helped the two girls to their feet and then I bent down, picked up Samantha and threw her over my shoulder. I turned to Ashleigh, slapped my hand against Samantha's ass which elicited a moan from the helpless girl, smiled and said, "Now I'm going to teach you how to properly eat a pussy."

Ashleigh did a small little jump and clapped her hands and said, "Yaaaaay, this is going to be so much fun." With that she smacked her hand down on Samantha's ass as well and then bent down, tilted her head towards her and said, "You have no idea what you are about to experience." I heard Samantha give out a small, breathless moan and then I started off towards the bedroom.

I gently threw Samantha down on the bed much in the same fashion that I had done to Ashleigh during our initial encounter. Samantha, unlike Ashleigh, did not steady herself on her elbows, but let her body fall completely back onto the covers but she kept her legs bent at the knees and her legs were splayed open for me and Ashleigh to see her beautiful pussy. I could tell even from where I was standing that she was thoroughly soaked as her lips glistened with moisture. She was breathing heavy and I watched her large breasts heave up and down with each heavy breath.

Ashleigh crawled onto the bed next to her friend and slithered up beside her. She looked down over her friend and had her own face a few inches from Samantha's. "You know," said Ashleigh, "sometimes Steve ties me up when he does this to me.

I saw Samantha's eyes pop open and she said to Ashleigh, "Really?"

"Oh yeah," said Ashleigh very enthusiastically, "it is so amazing. He just takes complete control of you and has your body feeling like, oh my God, there aren't even words."

I heard Samantha whimper and her eyes fluttered a bit.

"Does that turn you on?" Ashleigh said with a small giggle.

"Well....," Samantha said shyly, her face becoming red with embarrassment, "yeah, it does."

After the first time I had tied Ashleigh up during one of our sessions using my own neckties, I had invested in some soft, padded cuffs with Velcro ties. So, upon hearing her confirmation that she wanted to experience this while being tied up, I walked into my closet and retrieved the cuffs and brought them back to the bed where I found Ashleigh kissing her friend again.

Ashleigh's hair was flipped over the back of her neck and was hanging down the right side of her face giving me an unobstructed view of the two girls kissing. Her hand was gently kneading Samantha's right breast as she gingerly made out with her best friend. I just stood back for a bit and watched them lost in each other. There genuinely is nothing more erotic than two beautiful girls enjoying each other.

I walked over to them and got on to the bed next to them. Ashleigh stopped kissing her and looked up at me. A devilish grin crept on to her face. God, they looked stunning together.

"Ok Ashleigh, move your friend here so that she is lying straight on the bed and then hold her arms above her head," I said. Ashleigh helped Samantha reposition herself on the bed, then she grabbed her wrists and straddled the young blonde, her pussy sitting just below the other girl's tits.

She held her arms in place by leaning over Samantha, her own breasts in direct view of the restrained lass, and looked at me for direction. The wrist straps I bought have separate cuffs which come together via a strap which then has another strap jutting out from the center which can then be tied to the bed. It leaves her arms bound above her head, but allow for me to be able to flip her over if I so desire.

I gave the straps to Ashleigh and told her to tie her friend up. She wrapped each Velcro cuff around her wrists and then used the final Velcro cuff to secure it to the bed frame. Samantha was now at our mercy. Ashleigh looked at me and said, "Can I do something first before we start?"

"Sure, whatever you want," I said.

"Do you have the leg straps too that we used that one time?" she asked.

"Sure do. Hold on," I said. I went back into the closet and grabbed the longer straps that we used once to tie Ashleigh spread eagle on the bed once and brought them back out, handing them to her as she still sat upon the stomach of her friend. She handed one back to me and asked me to help. I could see the apprehension on Samantha's face and her breathing was getting heavier. She knew she was at our mercy and while I am sure this excited her, you could tell there was a bit of fear in her as well.

Once we fully secured Samantha, her arms above her head tied to the head board and her legs spread and tied to the foot board, Ashleigh got back up and started slowly running her fingers lightly over the stomach of her friend. I could see Samantha starting to squirm, testing the restraints and moving to the sexual energy I knew was building up in her.

Ashleigh looked down at her friend with a sugary sweet expression on her face and then said, "Throw a pillow at me, will you?" Samantha's eyes got real big as she realized what Ashleigh was going to do, but with no way of defending herself, she immediately tensed up right as Ashleigh attacked the restrained blonde. She tickled her friend, poking her fingers into her sides and up by her armpits. Samantha screamed out, laughing hysterically and crying out for her to stop, but Ashleigh was relentless. Samantha's body was jerking on the bed trying to avoid the onslaught, but there was nowhere for her to go. Ashleigh was laughing and taunting her as she did so. I stood back watching them writhe around as their bodies contorted and jerked in time to the tickle attack. They were both breathing hard, screaming and I could see tears in Samantha's eyes from the intense feeling of being helplessly tortured.

Ashleigh would stop for a brief moment and Samantha would be gasping for breath, only for her to start again. I found that my cock was getting hard watching this, but that is hardly a surprise. After a few minutes, I decided to move things along.

"Ok. That's enough," I said, laughing. "I think the poor girl has been properly disciplined."

I got back up on the bed with them and watched as Samantha desperately tried to catch her breath. Ashleigh was still looking down at her and she too was breathing hard. She then looked at me and smiled a confident, beaming smile that showed me she was so proud of her little tickle torture.

"You are so proud of yourself, aren't you," I said smiling. She nodded her head in an exaggerated manner and smiled even bigger.

"You liked it too," she said, "your dick is already hard again."

"Never said I didn't," I replied, "but now that you've tortured the poor girl, let's see what we can do about bringing her some unbelievable pleasure."

"Ok," she replied enthusiastically.

I ran my hands up the inner thigh of the girl's splayed legs coming mere inches away from her soaked pussy, but I avoided it and continued my hands up her pelvis, stomach to right below her breasts before sliding down to her rib cage and sliding up her armpits and arms. I could see and feel her twitch as my fingers caused a mix of sensations from both pleasure as well as near-tickling. She squirmed under me, breathing heavily, but looked at me the whole time to see what I was going to do next. Ashleigh, being a good pupil, mimicked my actions on the girls left side. She jumped more at Ashleigh's touch but I knew that this was due to her previous tickle attack.

I leaned down and brought my face close to Samantha's. I was close enough that she could feel my breath on her face, but not close enough to make contact. I kept my hands lightly tracing over her bound, supple body, but my contact was light and teasing. The poor girl was slightly squirming as both Ashleigh and I continued to lightly trace our fingers across her bound and displayed body. I looked her right in the eyes and said, "Tell me what you want little girl."

She looked at me, her eyes pleading with a mix of anticipation and desire. She began to speak, but her voice was betraying her. "Please," she said, her voice hoarse and raspy, "please touch me."

"I am touching you," I teased, knowing full well what she meant, "we both are."

"No, please, touch me down there," she said, her voice slightly returning, "touch my pussy." I realized that ever since we started, from them kissing on my couch, to them stripping for me, to them sucking my cock and this gorgeous girl taking my cum across her face and then to us being in here, her being tied up and then tickled, her pussy had not been touched. She must be dying to just be pleasured, but I wasn't the kind of guy to just give in to the need I knew she was feeling. I wanted to make that need grow.

"No," I said. The poor girls face scrunched up with frustration and her body squirmed more. I heard her let out an exasperated wail. I leaned in and went to kiss her and she strained her head up to meet me, but instead of connecting, I moved my head to her right side and placed my lips on her neck. I kissed her lightly, nibbling every now and then against the strong fibers of muscle and nerves, sending shivers of pleasure down her body. Ashleigh took my lead and she moved in and began to do the same thing to her left side. We took our time and really got the girl worked up. I started kissing down her body, my lips trailing over her upper chest and collar bone while Ashleigh kissed down to the ribs of her side. Our kisses were mixed with light ones, wet, full kisses and, of course, little nibbles here and there. Samantha was moaning lightly, her body writhing around on the bed as I am sure her pussy was on fire by now. Ashleigh and I took our time kissing on her body but continued the light teasing of her body with our fingers.

I looked at Ashleigh who smiled at me while I kissed down the girl's chest to her large, full breasts. I kissed around her breasts, kissing and nibbling on the soft, yet firm flesh but purposely avoiding her nipples. Ashleigh had moved to kissing down her side and was now on the side of her stomach. She started to move back up and then moved to Samantha's other breast and began to kiss on her tits as well, but almost immediately, she went directly to her nipple, taking the erect skin into her mouth and teasing it with her lips. I then moved my mouth to Samantha's other nipple and took it into my mouth.

Samantha was moaning louder now and her back was arching, thus thrusting her tits out to meet our mouths. I took her nipple between my teeth and lightly bit down on it which caused her to gasp. Ashleigh looked over to see what I was doing and then took my lead and began to lightly bite her friend's other nipple. We alternated kissing and biting Samantha's nipples and with my hands, I had moved from lightly running my fingers across her body to now firmly pressing and squeezing the flesh of her stomach, her hips and her thighs. I loved the way her body felt. She was in great shape and where Ashleigh was smaller, tinier and more petite which gave her body a very firm feel to it, Samantha's was softer (yet still firm).

I moved my head over to where Ashleigh was kissing and licking her friend's tit and I joined her. I began to kiss her breast right next to Ashleigh and we eventually brought our heads together to where we were kissing each other as well as Samantha's nipple and areola. I loved the feeling of kissing her while we shared a firm boob together.

We took our time on her breasts. We brought up our hands and together with our tongues and mouth, we lavished the girl's tits. She was breathing heavy now, her chest rising and falling with sharp and erratic intakes. Our hands, when not kneading or groping her chest, ran across her body but we purposely avoided her dripping pussy. I began to kiss down her body, slowly and with purpose, as I kissed every inch of her flat tummy. Ashleigh had sat up to watch me and I noticed that she had moved a few of her fingers to her own dripping snatch and she was slowly rubbing her clit as she watched me taste her friend. I kissed lower, my hands continuing their exploration of the girl's body.

Lower, my mouth kissing along her pelvis.

Lower, my mouth is so close to her. I could smell her as she thrust her hips up and towards my mouth. Her breathing was labored and tiny whimpers escaped from her.

Lower, she can feel my breath on her clit and lips.

Lower, I pass her dripping pussy and move down to her left knee which is spread open for me due to the leg straps. She lets out a loud, desperate wail as I completely pass her by.

"Please," she pants, "please", another pant, "touch my pussy," gasp, "fuck, please," she pleads.

I kiss up her knee, "No," I say. She cries out in frustration. I kiss up her left thigh, slowly and methodically. I want nothing more than to feast on her, but I am determined to give her an experience like she has never had. I want to wreck this girl. I come close to her pussy and stop my kissing. As I move to her other side, I purposely linger my mouth over her mound and deeply exhale on to her. She thrusts her hips up towards my face, but I avoid any contact and then move to her right knee and begin the process.

She is writhing around on the bed and I am sure that she on fire right now, but I have more teasing to do to this girl. I kiss back up her inner thigh till I get close to her pussy and again, I completely deny her the chance to have my mouth on her. I look up at Ashleigh who is still fingering her clit and using her other hand on one of her own breasts as she watches me tease her friend. I am down between Samantha's legs and I raise up and pull Ashleigh to me, mashing my lips against hers and begin kissing her. I hear Samantha whine, her body does a quick thrash as I have left her teetering on the edge. I move my hands over Ashleigh's body, grabbing her ass and pulling her towards me. I reach down and trace my fingers across the lips of her pussy and hear her gasp in my mouth. I rub her clit quickly before slipping my middle finger into her snatch and hooking it, seeking out the rough patch inside. Normally, I would tease Ashleigh longer, but this is in fact actually a tease designed for Samantha. There is nothing more tortuous than being brought to the edge of sanity only to see someone else receive the pleasure you were desiring.

I broke our kiss but kept my finger hooked inside, looked at her and said, "Get on your back. Now!"

She quickly got on her back and I grabbed her legs and pulled her so that her ass was resting on Samantha's stomach and her pussy was above and slightly back from the restrained girl's. Ashleigh was catty-corner to Samantha at a slight angle with her head close to Samantha's armpits. I dove down and begin to immediately feast on Ashleigh's dripping wet snatch. Ashleigh had her left hand down on the bed, grasping and squeezing the covers and the other hand was grasping Samantha's body. She was moaning and writhing around as my mouth and tongue lapped away at her pussy in the fashion I knew she enjoyed. She was bucking her hips up to meet my mouth and her body bounced off of Samantha who was squirming around underneath her.

"Does it feel good," I asked.

"Oh my God, baby, you make me feel so good," she moaned as I licked away at her creamy slit.

"Oh my fuck," Ashleigh panted, "this feels so good, he is going to make you feel so good." She continued humping my face and moved her right hand from Samantha's body and intertwined her fingers in my hair.

Samantha was really squirming hard now as she ached for something to touch her quivering pussy. "Please, eat my pussy, I need it so bad," she begged.

I took my mouth off of Ashleigh and said to Samantha, "How bad do you want me to lick your sopping wet cunt?"

"BAD," she said loudly, "so bad, please, please, I'm so fucking horny!"

"What will you do for me," I said.

"ANYTHING," she said louder, "Fuck, anything you want, Goddammit, please, just eat my fucking pussy!"

"Anything?" I questioned, prolonging the experience.

"Yes, SHIT, fuck, please, I'll do anything," she pleaded.

I looked over at Ashleigh but spoke to Samantha, "Good girl, I just knew you'd be a good little slut for us tonight. I want you to eat your Ashleigh's pussy and if you do a good job, I'll eat yours."

Samantha was panting and gasping and said, "Ok, yes, please, I need it so bad!"

Ashleigh repositioned herself so that she was facing down towards Samantha's body and slid her legs under Samantha's arms. Ashleigh lowered herself down to Samantha's mouth and I could see the blonde extend her head and start lapping away at Ashleigh's pussy. I watched for a bit as Ashleigh writhed around on her hands and knees, straddling Samantha's body as her friend ate her delicious pussy.

"Is she doing a good job," I questioned, already knowing the answer from the look on her face.

"Oh yeah, this bitch knows how to eat my pussy," she said. I pondered for a brief moment if the comment was directed at this time only or if she was also referencing past experiences between the two, but in the moment, it didn't really matter.

"Does she deserve being pleasured?" I asked. I heard Samantha moan into Ashleigh's pussy.

"Yeah baby, fuck, yeah," she said, "show her what a proper pussy eating feels like. I leaned in and kissed Ashleigh, holding her head with one hand as I did. We kissed for a few seconds before I leaned down and started kissing the insides of Samantha's thighs. I started licking the crease between her inner thighs and her lips, alternating from side to side. Samantha was thrusting her hips up towards me but I was sure to only lick where I wanted to lick.