Grocery Store Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flattened my tongue and ran them up each of her lips several times before bringing my hand up and tracing the folds of her labia with my middle finger. This girl was positively soaking and I could see a wet spot on the covers of my bed from where she had leaked out. I slowly pushed my finger inside her burning hot folds and felt her clamp down on the invading digit. She let out a long, deep wail as she was finally penetrated and I heard Ashleigh say, "Don't stop licking my pussy, slut!"

I then saw her facial expression go back to pleasure so I knew that Samantha had continued her feasting. I moved the finger in and out of her, watching as it became saturated by her juices. She was so wet. I then added my index finger as well and slowly sawed in and out of her. I finally buried my fingers inside and hooked them towards me seeking out her g-spot and at the same time I lowered my mouth down on to her clit.

I began to lick and suck on her clit as I hooked and pushed with my fingers and got into a rhythm where I would press against her spot while licking her clit at the same time. Samantha was squirming around and loud moans were leaving her lips as well as Ashleigh's. Ashleigh dropped her head down and was resting it on the stomach of Samantha as she pushed back and ground her own pussy against the mouth of the blonde.

The room was filled with a cacophony of moans, gasps, obscenities and heavy breathing as each girl was moving closer and closer to orgasm.

"Baby, oh baby, fuck," Ashleigh panted and gasped, "you look so," gasp, "hot, eating," pant, pant, "her pussy, fuck," gasp, pant, pant, "fuck, I'm going to, fuck," pant, gasp, "I'm going to cum, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum on her pretty little face," pant, pant, pant, "fuck baby, fu....fu....fuck, I'm gonna.............. OH FUUUUUUUUUCK, BABY, IM CUUUUUUUMINGGGGGGGGG!"

I watched as Ashleigh's body shook violently and her face contorted into a beautiful expression of pure pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body. As she was cumming, I increased the speed on Samantha's clit and pussy and soon, I felt her body tense as well and her hips raised the best they could before she too started screaming. I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my two fingers and spasm as her snatch started flowing with more fluid. I continued to lap away at her as her body thrashed from the orgasm that was rocking through her body.

Ashleigh lifted her right leg and then rolled off of Samantha but kept her head resting on the heavy-breathing girl's stomach. She laid there and looked up at me. "Oh my God, that was so awesome." Did you like that Sammy?" she said and ran her hand over her chest, squeezing one of Samantha's breasts.

I sat up on my knees but kept my fingers still lodged inside of Samantha and looked at the wrecked girl. Her whole lower face was glistening wet from Ashleigh.

"That," she started and then paused, "was out-fucking-standing."

I let out a laugh and pulled my soaked fingers from her snatch and then presented them to Ashleigh. "See how good your friend tastes."

Ashleigh lifted her head and smiled before taking my fingers into her mouth and cleaning them if her friends cum. She sensually licked and sucked on my digits, swirling her tongue around them like they were a cock. "That's my naughty little girl. Now get up and help me undo her legs."

We both unhooked her legs and Samantha moved them together and began to stretch out. I looked right at her and said, "Hey, I didn't say you could close your legs. I am nowhere near done with your pussy." I then looked at Ashleigh and said, "You have a naughty friend here who needs to be taught a lesson about obeying."

Ashleigh got a big, evil grin on her face and said, "I know, right? I think she needs to be spanked like you do to me when I'm a bad girl."

"I like the way you think," I said. "Help me flip her over." Samantha squealed and started playfully kicking her legs but Ashleigh and I grabbed them to subdue, then grabbed her by her side and flipped her over.

When we finally flipped the squirming girl over, she lay flat against the bed. Her arms were still above her head and slightly raised due to the straps. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her ass up till her knees were under her. She tried to fold her legs down and drop her ass, but I pulled her up again and said, "Keep your ass up for me, do you understand?"

"Yea...yes, I understand," she whimpered.

"That's a good girl," I said and started running my hands up and down her ass, squeezing it and rubbing it. "Your friend has a nice ass," I said to Ashleigh.

"Oh, I know, I love her ass," she said and joined me in feeling up the blonde's shapely curves.

I reached down and grabbed Samantha's ankles and pulled her legs apart. "Keep your legs apart and your ass up, do you understand?"

"Uh-huh," she muttered.

"If it gets to be too much for you, I want you to say RED and if it is close to too much, say YELLOW, do you understand," I said.

She let out a long moan and said that she understood, but I made her repeat the safety words. We probably should have gone over these when we first tied her up, but now that we were going to be spanking her and delivering blows to her body, I wanted to make sure she understood.

"I, uh, I say red if I want you to stop and yellow if it is starting to be too much," she said and I noticed her hips and ass starting to sway back and forth. Her body was subconsciously inviting me in.

"That's a good girl," I said and then I brought up my right hand and brought it down hard on the fleshy globe of her right cheek. She yelped at the surprise and her body contracted for a second before she pushed her ass back out for us.

I looked at Ashleigh and nodded at her and she brought up her hand and slapped it down on Samantha's left cheek. Another yelp from Samantha but we gave her no reprieve.

SMACK, SMACK

We alternated sides.

SMACK, SMACK

We both hit our respective sides. Samantha was wailing and moaning as we connected smack after smack to her ass.

SMACK, SMACK

SMACK, SMACK

SMACK, SMACK

Her ass was turning red and with every smack, she would slightly contract her body before pushing her ass back out again.

SMACK, SMACK

SMACK, SMACK

SMACK, SMACK

"You like this, don't you slut," said Ashleigh as she landed another blow to the girl's hot, red ass.

"Yeeeeessssss," moaned Samantha.

"LOUDER, you naughty bitch," she said.

SMACK, SMACK

"YES, YES, FUCK, I LOVE IT," Samantha yelled.

SMACK, SMACK

"Here, get behind her like you would if you were fucking her and spank her that way," I said to Ashleigh. She quickly took her place behind Samantha and grabbed her hips and started slapping her pelvis against Samantha's ass.

"Fuck, I wish I had a cock so I could fuck you slut," she said as she continued thrusting her hips forward as she would if she did have a cock that was slamming into her pussy. "I think I need to get a strap-on so both of us can fuck you."

As Ashleigh continued to thrust and make grunting noises and Samantha moaned, I made a mental note that we needed to make a trip to the novelty shop to pick up a strap-on for us to all use. I would absolutely love to watch them fuck each other and the possibilities of what I and one of the girls could do to the other was simply mind blowing.

Ashleigh started spanking Samantha with her right hand as she continued to thrust into her by holding her hips with her left. "You want to get fucked? Huh, do you, do you," she said as she continued.

"Yes, please, fuck me, fuck," the poor girl whimpered.

SMACK

Ashleigh turned to me and said, "Baby, I think this naughty little girl needs to feel your big dick inside of her. Come here and fuck her nice and hard like you do to me."

With that, she moved, twisted around and was facing me while being on Samantha's side. She reached down and pulled apart the red cheeks if her ass and then looked at me. "Look at that wet, eighteen year old pussy just dying to be filled by you. Doesn't it look good?"

I had to admit it did look really good and seeing Ashleigh hold her open and present her for me was even more erotic. I took my place behind Samantha and lined up my cock with her snatch. Ashleigh reached down and grabbed my dick and traced the head against the soft, wet, swollen lips of her friend. She looked at me and said, "slam it into her baby, she really wants it, don't you slut?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, fuck me, please," begged Samantha. I pushed forward and started sinking my cock into her tight, yet extremely wet pussy. Samantha let out a long, whimpering moan as I pushed forward. I started rocking my hips back and forth and with every thrust I started to pick up the pace and drill into her deeper.

I really started to pick up the pace and really slam into her. Ashleigh would hold her friends ass apart to watch as my cock plunged in and out of her friend, but her hands started roaming. They moved over Samantha's ass, back, my chest and stomach, everywhere that there was available flesh for her to touch. Samantha was moaning and grunting, as I plowed away inside of her.

"Does it feel good, baby?" she asked, "Does her pussy make you feel good?"

"Oh hell yeah," I replied. She moved down and leaned over the back of Samantha, moving her face close to hers. She grabbed her hair and pulled it back, yanking the girl's head up and to the side.

"You are such a good little girl, letting my man fuck you on the first night you meet him. I knew he'd like to fuck you. Do you like his big dick inside of you? Do you, slut?" she said. Samantha, who was all sorts of contorted in her position just whimpered and moaned as I continued to rock my cock in and out of her.

Ashleigh reached up and began to untie Samantha's restraints. Once her arms were freed, she brought them down next to her body, but stayed with her upper body against the bed.

"Oh no bitch, get up on your hands too," said Ashleigh. I loved the way she was dominating her friend. It was incredibly sexy. I think she really enjoyed orchestrating things and making her friend do things to please me. When Samantha didn't immediately comply with her request, Ashleigh pulled her hair again, yanking her head back. "I said up," she said sternly.

Samantha moved into a more traditional doggy style position and then Ashleigh leaned down and turned her head towards her. "You are being such a good little naughty girl for us." She then leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Ashleigh then resituated herself and crawled under Samantha in a 69 position. "Lick my clit like a good little girl," she said. At this position, Ashleigh's head was directly under where I was thrusting into her friend. I felt her hands reach around and start caressing my legs and then I felt her tongue on my balls. She alternated between licking my balls and Samantha's clit as I slammed into her and I could clearly see that Samantha had leaned down and was now lapping away at Ashleigh.

I pulled my cock out and smacked it against Ashleigh's face and she in turn pushed her head back and opened her mouth. I shallowly thrust into her mouth and she greedily sucked off her friend's juices before I withdrew and pushed back into Samantha where I went back to fucking her hard.

I pulled out again, repeated the process and then said, "Ok, now you two switch."

The girls quickly changed positions with Samantha on her back and Ashleigh on her hands and knees and I slowly worked my meat into the very familiar wetness of her pussy. The room, as it had been, was filled again with sounds of grunting, screaming, whimpers, moans and obscenities as we formed a circle of sexual pleasure. I noticed that Ashleigh was not returning the favor to her friend so I reached out and grabbed her by her beautiful brunette hair and said, "Get down there and eat her pussy like my good slut should."

She moaned her compliance and then I pushed her head forward and down. She took her command with gusto and lapped away at her friend while Samantha's tongue and mouth worked diligently on my balls and her pussy.

I went at Ashleigh like I had so many times before. Strong, powerful thrusts that rocked her forward only to have her pushing back against me. My hands gripped her hips or smacked her perky, round ass. Samantha had felt great, but Ashleigh felt better. I loved the way her tight pussy gripped my dick.

After a few minutes, I pulled out and scooted to the side, but I kept my hands on Ashleigh. Neither of the girls stopped eating the other and I watched as they feasted upon their young, delectable pussies. I ran my hands over their bodies, scoping out every inch of flesh I could find. I spanked Ashleigh a few times and stroked my cock as these two were lost in each other and moaning away.

I reached down and dragged Ashleigh's face away, pulling it up to look at me. I leaned down and kissed her, savoring the juice of her friend which coated her mouth and chin. I told them to get up and they broke their chain and separated. I laid down on the bed and held my cock up, stroking it as I looked at them.

Ashleigh guided Samantha to me, took my dick in her hand and held it as she told Samantha to get on. Samantha straddled me and Ashleigh lined up my cock with her hole so that Samantha could drop down and impale herself on me. When she sunk all the way down, she began to bounce up and down on my meat and I used my hands on her hips to help her. Ashleigh squatted next to us and ran her hands over my body and Samantha's. She played with her tits, sucked on her nipples, fingered her clit and kissed her. As a man, it was so hot to watch as Ashleigh played with and kissed her friend. It was an erotic show and one that I had imagined plenty of times in my mind while another girl had rode me.

Samantha and I were constantly moaning, cursing and grunting as our bodies slapped together. Ashleigh continued to fondle and kiss different parts of both of us, even reaching behind Samantha and stroking my balls. Samantha was bucking wildly on top of me and her hands went from her own body and breasts to Ashleigh's.

"God, this is so fucking hot," said Ashleigh who was occasionally playing with her own pussy. I reached over and grabbed her and told her to sit on my face. She straddled my head, facing Samantha and I dove into her dripping snatch, feasting upon her. She leaned forward and I could hear the two girls kissing and gasping.

"Didn't I," Ashleigh panted, "tell you," pant, "he was fucking amazing?"

Samantha was able to slip out a "yes" between her gasps, squeals and kisses. Her body was wildly slamming down on me, her velvety folds encapsulating my shaft with every drop down bounce. Her movements were getting wilder, more desperate and needing and I could hear the vocal sounds of her climax building up inside of her. Ashleigh continued to grind her dripping pussy against my face as she encouraged her friend's release.

"That's it, fucking," pant pant, "fucking cum on his big cock you dirty slut," pant pant, "fucking cum all over his dick," pant, "you know you love the way it," pant pant," feels inside your little fucking pussy," pant, "fucking cum little girl," pant pant," I wanna hear you scream."

Samantha's body was erratically jerking as she continued to impale herself on me. Her moans and vocal noises were building, louder and louder, she was cursing and twitching. I held her hips hard and continued to slam her down on me while I had my tongue buried in Ashleigh's pussy.

Suddenly, Samantha went quiet, her body raked with spasms, and Ashleigh, who had continued her encouragement was saying, "That's it, that's my girl, fuck yeah, cum for us, fucking cum slut! Do it, yeah, there you go, cum for us!"

Then Samantha's body convulsed and she let out a loud, shuttering yell. Her pussy clamped down and spasms contracted her cunt as she came. She continued to try and ride me, but her muscles didn't respond to her. I still gripped her hard and ran her convulsing hole up and down my shaft.

Her body finally started to sag from the expulsion of energy and I slowed down my thrusting into her. She sat with my hard cock buried deep inside of her and gasped for air. I could feel her body trying to suck in air as my hands laid on her sides. I continued to lap at Ashleigh's pussy and heard her say, "That's my good little slut, did that feel good?"

A breathless, wimpy "uh-huh," escaped from Samantha between gasps for air.

"Good, now get the fuck off of him, I need his cock in me," she said.

Samantha toppled off of me and laid down on her back as Ashleigh dismounted from my face. I was full of sexual energy now and quickly grabbed her and flipped her onto her back where her head landed on Samantha's stomach close to her breasts. I lifted Ashleigh's legs, held her splayed open with my hands on her ankles and without waiting, slammed into her tight hole. Ashleigh immediately began to moan and wail as I pounded away. I was so ramped up that I mercilessly fucked her, slamming in and out of her with deep, fast strokes. She was squirming, her head thrown back against Samantha's stomach and screamed as I drove balls deep into her with every thrust. I wanted to feel every inch of my cock encased in the hot, fleshy walls of her pussy.

Samantha repositioned herself a bit with Ashleigh's head still rested on her, but she was now propped up on one arm while she used the other hand to stroke Ashleigh's hair, face, breasts and arms. Ashleigh laid there, moving side to side as she experienced my cock slamming in and out of her. Faster and harder I went, plowing forward and moving myself towards climax. I knew Ashleigh was on the pill so I was going to fill her with my seed as I've done so many times in the past.

I wanted to cum so bad, but I wanted Ashleigh to cum first. I held off the best I could, watching for Ashleigh's signals that I had come to recognize so well. Her body was twitching and she was unable to form words. Just a series of sharp intakes, gasps and moans as she quickly moved towards release.

Samantha encouraged her on, sweetly it seemed, by saying, "that's it baby girl, cum, you can do it. I know his cock feels so good inside you. You can do it, cum for him, cum for me, that's it, just let go and cum."

Ashleigh started making short, scattered gasps, each louder than the last and her body began to shake. She was getting close. So was I. I pounded away, hard, fast, deep, sliding furiously in and out of her. I could feel my own orgasm building, rising, I was reaching the no turning back point. Faster. Harder. Deeper. I gripped her ankles, spread her open wider and really gave it all I had. We were both soaked with sweat, her body glistening from the moisture. Faster. Harder. Deeper. Her body locked, then like an explosion, she started thrashing around as Samantha held on to her. She screamed out and her pussy clamped down on me right as I launched over the edge. I shook as well, my orgasm ripping through me and my cum blasting from my cock deep inside her as I growled an animalistic roar. We came together, our orgasms interconnected. My orgasm seemed to last for a long time as did hers as I continued to slide in and out of her, stretching out our synchronous bliss.

I finally let loose of her legs and they fell to my sides. I looked down at her, breathlessly smiled and said, "Holy fucking shit, I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

She looked up at me, her eyes trying to focus and said, "Me......either."

"That was so fucking hot," said Samantha. "Fuck, I never expected it to be this awesome."

We all gave exasperated chuckles and I pulled out of Ashleigh. Immediately, my cum started to seep out of her. "Ha-ha, I think we made a mess," I said.

"Oh, let me take care of that," said Samantha who scooted out from under Ashleigh and crawled around to her still spread legs. She lowered her face into her swollen pussy and begin to lap up my cum.