Groomed to be Good

Story Info
A woman who recently moved falls for her neighbor.
1.5k words
4.02
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badsammie
badsammie
178 Followers

Sammie smiled and waved at her neighbor, David. Her mom was gone again, working multiple shifts, leaving her alone once again. She hated her new home and high school. The city, all of it. She missed her old friends and her old soft bed. But all of that was gone with the move. It wasn't fair. She had been happy and wanted to finish her last year of school with her friends. Now, she had nothing. That wasn't true, exactly. She didn't hate David. He was always nice to her, ruffling her hair, and giving her snacks. He once had even let her have a beer while he was resting in his hammock in the backyard that butted against theirs. She wasn't a drinker and her face had made him laugh, but she had beamed when he treated her like a woman.

Her mom never treated her like one. She was 18, yet all she did was text and call her constantly to make sure she hadn't been murdered or something. It was stupid. There was nowhere to go, no kids nearby, no car, and with school out, all she could do was play on her phone or take a short walk. That's how she had started chatting with David. He had been mowing his yard and waved hi and she had introduced herself to him. He always had a big smile and his eyes were always on her. Normally that would have creeped her out, but here all alone, it made her feel special. The attention was nice. After that, if she saw him outside she would say hi for a bit before heading in.

After a while, he started giving her snacks or fixing her some burgers when she was alone. He even offered to pay her for helping with his yard work and would help her with hers. Mom had seemed standoffish at first, but after having some wine out back one night, they seemed to hit it off. She had his number now in case of emergency as well. She wondered if he had any today and went over. His smile was as big as always. He fixed her some burgers and asked her if she wanted a beer. She did, grimacing as she drank it, which made him laugh even more. He rested his hand on her shoulder, rubbing it softly.

"Sammie, do you want to come inside for a bit and get out of the heat?" David asked. She smiled and happily followed him in. He got two more beers and told her it would be their little secret. He got her some snacks as the young woman sipped the beer before setting it on the coffee table. He sat next to her and turned on some tv, watching her eat, occasionally sipping his beer. She felt his hand leave her shoulder, sliding along her back as Peter Griffin goofed around on the screen. His fingers kneaded her back and it felt strangely good. And his smile, she loved his smile. When Lois erupted in anger, they laughed and he hugged her close. And then, he sent her home, feeling a bit funny but truly happy for the first time there.

It became their secret routine as she spent more and more time with him, outside or in his house. She even sometimes had dinner with him and he always let her have some beer. The couch wasn't in the living room one day, just his recliner. It was being cleaned he told her, so he sat her on his lap. She felt nervous as she sat there on his warm lap, her stomach twisted in knots. His hand slowly rubbed her belly, slipping under her shirt as they watched tv. She felt funny, a bit dizzy, as he rubbed her back and belly. Then he touched her chest, making her stomach do flips. She said she felt weird but he just had her drink more. Then his hands rubbed along her legs as he told her how beautiful and special she was. So mature for such a young lady. He massaged her thighs, stroking them, his hands sliding up higher. Somehow, her shorts were unzipped and his hand was rubbing her through her panties. She wiggled, resisting, but he kissed her ear and told her to relax. She tried as her body grew warm despite how fuzzy she felt, her breathing erratic, trembling, and then, it was like she was being electrocuted as she convulsed and clung to him. He kissed her then and told her he loved her. She kissed him back clumsily, telling him the same.

After that, the visits sometimes left her fuzzy, sometimes not. David often had clothes for her to try on, bought her things, and told her they had a secret forbidden love. And love him she did. When he asked her to wear the lacy bras and panties and took her pictures, she felt wonderful. His eyes were all on her as they played dress-up. He taught her new ways to wear makeup, to walk in 8-inch platform heels, and they always finished with lap time. He taught her how to kiss like a woman, and later, how to kiss and worship his cock. It felt strange at first, her eyes on him as she worked at it, but he taught her how to move her hands, smiling at him as she stroked his huge cock. He filmed her, a big grin on his face as his cock spurted, her licking it as he told her she was the best girl in the world.

He taught her how to smoke, sometimes taking pictures of her doing that or drinking, then in outfits that didn't cover anything. He made her cunt tingle (he didn't let her call it pussy) and even pushed his finger in her ass. He even kissed it, and that she enjoyed but felt weirdly shameful as he pressed his tongue inside her, but then he kissed her cunt and she didn't care anymore. They would lay naked beside each other, her slender hand going up and down over his hardness as his fingers parted her slim wet fold. He rolled over, asking her if she wanted to truly be a woman. Though 18, he made her feel twice that. She nodded. He got some cool jelly and smeared it against her sex as he slid his fingers inside her. Then he laid her down, kissing her.

"This will hurt some baby girl, but this is so special. Only between us, understand?"

She nodded, grunting as he pushed against her. It felt good and then he slid in and she screamed in sudden pain. He went slow, pushing back and forth, rubbing her clit as he kissed her. It still hurt, but slowly felt better despite the pain. He sped up and then it hurt badly again and this time he didn't stop until she knew he had spurted. She wiped her tears, under him, looking up at him.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" she asked him. He laughed and told her no. Then he rubbed her belly.

"Do you want to be?" he asked. She shrugged and just whispered softly that she loved him. He told her to show it then and pulled out. There was blood that scared her, but he told her not to worry as he held her head and guided it down. She cleaned him off, wiping her lips, the look on her eyes desperate for validation. He smiled again, telling her she was so mature. She was truly a woman now, she thought. She was his woman.

When he asked her to disappear one day in the middle of summer, to go away with him, she had nodded. There was a news report about her missing looking for them, but no one noticed the couple in Montana living in a rustic cabin in the country. They both had different hair colors, her hair was short and red, and they kept to themselves. A year later, someone remarked how the young lady seemed to have gained some weight, though they didn't realize the truth. That the young woman, now 19, was pregnant. Back at their home, she rubbed her growing belly. She hoped it was a girl. That would make David so happy. They were finally starting their family. David came in and she kissed him, wearing only her panties. He smelled of sweat and she knelt down, her pregnant belly on her knees as she eagerly gagged herself on his cock, her drool dripping down her growing breasts and belly. Then he pushed her down on all fours, fucking her from behind as she grunted and pinched her clit. On the TV played a video of a slut ganged by multiple men. As the whore moaned, the young lady spasmed and came on his cock. He spurted in her and she cleaned him up, then lowered her head to lick what she had dripped onto the floor.

He took pictures of her doing that, spreading her folds to show the cum leaking out, to upload later. Then, he sat her on his lap as they finished watching the video, feeling the baby kick a few times. They kissed and touched each other, loving each other, waiting for their next journey to begin. Together.

badsammie
badsammie
178 Followers