All Comments on 'Groped at the Company Party'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
HeisenhugHeisenhugabout 9 years ago
Epilogue...

And then Donna sued the idiot for sexual harassment and perhaps sexual assault, compelling the secretary and other executives to testify. Then she had the giant settlement claim she quit her job, later finding employment somewhere that wasn't run by an asshole that thinks drunk women are toys for his amusement.

The whole thing reads more like a bad frat party than anything else; Not particularly sexy, no matter how attractively the girl is described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Immaturity of the story and actions dont speak well for the story, one has to wonder if she is old enough to drink

Basically she is now the company slut and whore. She wont work out front much but will be in the offices servicing the management and anyone they suggest for her just above minimum wage job. She would be better off to dump the boyfriend and move to one of the licensed whorehouses and work as a prostitute for the rest of her life, at least she would get more pay for her whoring. Boyfriend is a wimp and a cuck, his only avenue is to dump her immediately, she is to dumb and immature to keep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the story

Unlike several other commenters, I enjoyed this story. I still felt there are some things that could be improved on, so I'll offer my thoughts on that in a moment.

First, though, I'd just like to say thanks for posting this story. I hope you will post more in the future. Don't put too much stock in the angry, hateful comments from the people who seem to forget that you and other contributors to this site are putting in real time and effort to provide stories for others to read, for FREE.

I thought the story started well. You did a nice job laying a foundation for how things could end up in a cheating/cuckolding place fairly naturally. There was some reasonable character development so that we got to know the main couple a bit before the action started. A girl who was a late bloomer and got teased mercilessly about her flat chest for years could realistically crave a little too much attention being paid to her chest once it developed. She could reasonably expect given her boyfriend's reaction to her past groping stories that he would be okay with, or even excited by, her fooling around a bit at the company party. So, all in all, a pretty good setup to that point I think.

I have three main criticisms. First, the story ended very abruptly. That is probably the biggest flaw in my opinion.

Secondly, the boyfriend went from excited by stories of little pretty harmless flirting-type activity to fully on board with being completely cuckolded just about instantly. That doesn't feel realistic, and it certainly doesn't improve the story. There is an opportunity to really build suspense by progressing a bit more slowly from point A to B to C and so on rather than just jumping immediately from point A to point Z. This is somewhat related to the first complaint - it felt too rushed.

Third, the best stories in this genre (cheating wives/girlfriends, hotwifeing, cuckolding, and so on) deeply examine the emotions of a guy who is significantly conflicted. You hinted at minor concerns on his part at a couple points, but we never got any deep angst from him. That would have really added to the story.

Anyway, your story definitely struck me as a worthy first contribution, and I hope you will choose to post more. Perhaps even a followup to this story. What happened the next day or week? Did she feel any guilt once she sobered up? Did he feel concerned or angry later? What happened to her at work now that several executives were in on this party activity?

droogedroogeabout 9 years ago
First Time A Success...

Basically the comprehensive comment prior to mine pretty well covered everything and there is some very good information which you would do well taking on board. My sole addition is the characters of Donna and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend turned out to be extremely weak. It was he that caused her so much humiliation and I can't see their relationship lasting much longer after what was a betrayal of mammoth proportions. I guess that might be considered as a subjective comment that goes to the heart of the story and therefore not applicable as an genuine critique of the tale. Thank you for your time and your story which I thoroughly enjoyed.

dkingsley3264dkingsley3264about 9 years ago
Good concept but needs polish

I like the concept however, I felt the sexual writing was too clinical. It was almost always breasts, vagina, and penis. Get a little variety in there.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 9 years ago
Love the terminology

I know others will hate it, but I love the use of penis/breasts/vagina. So hot.

galisongalisonabout 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot, very well written, nice to see we're still getting new, good writers despite the peanut gallery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not very sexy, actually.

This wasn't a turn-on at all. So a bunch of guys in a position of authority abused a young female employee. She went along with it and her boyfriend was too intimidated to stand up for her. Depressing. She wasn't trying to vamp them - she just got used.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 9 years ago
I will never

Understand why people read stories like this, and get surprised when they have the content they do.

A wonderful story.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 9 years ago
Wow!!

De3lightfully delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

That was fantastic! Thanks for sharing. We loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay then

This is probably one of the worst stories I've read. Throughout the whole story I was wondering when is this gonna get good. Well,it didn't. Thanks for the disappointment.

yankinenglandyankinenglandover 8 years ago
Depressing

What a depressing story. All the potential eroticism was drained away with the abuse of that girl.....and the damage to her boyfriend. Left me feeling down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was this supposed to be an erotic story?

If so, it failed for me. Actually, I thought it was trashy and unrealistic. 1* is to high a score for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS. DONNA IS WILD, TOO WILD TO MY TASTE, BUT SHE DOES LOVE HER VOYEURMY BOYFRIEND

My mark 4.55/5.0* = 91% = A (rounded to 5 stars).

ADMITTEDLY I AM A VOYEUR & I TOTALLY GET TURNED ON & MESMERIZED IF ANY MAN PAYS ANY ATTENTION TO MY WIFE. SHE DISCOVERED MY VOYEUR SIDE SEVERAL YEARS AGO WHEN MY BEST BUDDY WAS STAYING WITH US FOR 3 MONTHS WHEN HIS WIFE HAD LEFT HIM. WE WENT PLACES TOGETHER & SPENT EVENING AT HOME ALSO TOGETHER. MY BUDDY IS AN EXCELLENT DANCER AND WAS TEACHING HER STEPS AT HOME. AT A LATIN PLACE THEY DANCED THE WHOLE EVENING INCLUDING TANGO ARGENTINO, LAMBADA ETC. WE WENT TO THE BEECH, HE WAS APPLYING THE SUNCREEN ALL OVER HER BACK: TORSO, LEGS & VISIBLE PART OF BUTT CHEEKS... I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON & COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT WAS LIKE A RABBIT COUGHT IN HEADLIGHTS, I WAS MESMERIZED... DEEP DOWN I LIKED WHAT WAS GOING ON.

IN OUR BED MY WIFE, NAKED, WOULD SNUGGLE AGAINST ME & TELL ME, DO NOT BE MAD AT ME, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER... DO YOU STILL LOVE ME? I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE YOU... EVER. RIGHT NOW I AM VERY HAPPY & THAT'S THANK TO YOU.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Donna's boyfriend hes discovered his own voyeur side, which is very pronounced.

In my mind the senior & junior executives got too much room in the story line.

In my mind after the encounter between Donna & Mr Reasoner in his office should have remained their & her husband's secret. Her husband should have been cold to Mr Reasoner's office... Donna, by then fully dressed, sitting on Mr Reasoner's lap, tells her husband what happened. In front of Mr Reasoner she tells her hubby: "i can't tell you how much it means to me that you are so understanding & supportive".

Mr Reasoner tells her hubby that he has nothing to worry about because (Mr Reasoner) will make sure nothing bad happens to Donna ever...

Donna & Mr Reasoner hug as they bid goodbye and he ever so gently but thoroughly touches her boobs and her ass... Further on Mr Reasoner thanks Donna's husband for attending the party & driving Donna home. "You are a very lucky young man, my friend. Take good care of Donna, please."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

This story is so beyond the realm of reality it befuddles the imagination.

DDD tits? Get real! The dialogue sucks to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story Very Erotic

It seems only the bad comments get written. The story has a 4+ rating so you tell me, do most people agree with these written criticisms. I think not!! Keep up the good work. I love reluctant, drunk, big breasts stories.

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 8 years ago
I've come here to sasy ..

God darn I loved it. And all the negitive crap that everyone else has been spouting is something I don't like!

Great story and yes DDD boobs and more do exist. Onto part 2, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No realism

There is no such thing as 34DDD tits. There is no such thing as DDD cups. I stopped reading as soon as I saw 34DDD. Fucking bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

There is such a thing as DDD cups, I have them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DDD Cups

Whoever said that can't be true is an idiot. That is American sizing which is equivalent to an F cup in European sizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

His wife is a keeper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it! ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0).

Dona has what I call "powerful men fetish": she wants to please them, come what may, & saying "no" to them was no option in her book.

Her husband gets sexually aroused when she is groped by other men in general & RICH & POWERFUL MEN in particular. Her husband has a very strong voyeur side, & he is ready to share Donna. He stands by his woman no matter what.

* * *

I know the above because i was a voyeur husband whose wife was a serial cheater. We both worked at the same plant in a small town where everybody knew everybody. I could not leave her because she was turning me on more & more although I had already stopped loving her. I also stood by my woman until, luckily for me, she fell in love with another man & left the town, the job, & me. She & I had no children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I was in my 20s I was submissive when dealing with rich powerful men, particularly when they exhibited dominant personality.

In quite a few situations a confident rich man was openly hitting on my wife in my presence. Some of them did it quite brazenly. In hindsight I realize I had already had a strong voyeur side which I was not aware of. I also had a big boss fetish.

I never protested when a powerful man caressed my wife's knee. As the next step some of them would start to caress her thigh too.

You got the picture.

I went thru much more, but what did not kill me me made me stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and my life was a lot like this. I am a voyeur and get excite by men looking at my girlfriends and wife. Most were waitresses with large breasts. I didn’t like crass men but understood them. There were times I felt humiliated by them but felt that it was part of the job to let them look. I’m not as bad as I used to be .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In spite of everything we know about Donna, she is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, gave it a

5.0=💯% (❤💛💚💙💜).

If you are married to Donna, give her some leeway and love her the way she is.

🙈 🙉 🙊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🙂

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"At concerts or crowded bars guys would grope Donna and try to feel her up. I started to say something to one of the guys who grabbed her at a concert, but she stopped me and said that it was no big deal. Donna told me that guys tried to feel her up all of the time and that I shouldn't worry about it because I would be going home with her."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another excerpt from the stpry (spoiler alert.)

Quote:

I was stunned and a little turned on that all four of these older guys were feeling up my gorgeous girlfriend right in front of everyone at the party. I also realized for the first time that the three other executives would have a pretty good idea why my girlfriend was going to Mr. Reasoner's office with him.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆).

Brilliantly written. Every paragraph tells us something more about Donna.

However strange it my sound, Donna is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Copy pasting another user's comment.

"LPCream - over 5 years ago

I've come here to sasy ..

God darn I loved it. And all the negitive crap that everyone else has been spouting is something I don't like!

Great story and yes DDD boobs and more do exist. Onto part 2, thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anon 3 months ago

Love this story, gave it a

5.0=💯% (❤💛💚💙💜).

If you are married to Donna, give her some leeway and love her the way she is.

🙈 🙉 🙊"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- [4.6 = 92% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)]

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

Why did you not take this with infidelity, cheating, or adultery?

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

as long as it is consensual and loving...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

According to MunchDK (about 7 years ago)

this is "a wonderful story."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 1 year ago

When I was in my 20s I was submissive when dealing with rich powerful men, particularly when they exhibited dominant personality.

In quite a few situations a confident rich man was openly hitting on my wife in my presence. Some of them did it quite brazenly. In hindsight I realize I had already had a strong voyeur side which I was not aware of. I also had a big boss fetish.

I never protested when a powerful man caressed my wife's knee. As the next step some of them would start to caress her thigh too.

You got the picture.

I went thru much more, but what did not kill me me made me stronger.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love for my wife to be submissive and have to open her blouse and show her boss her tits. Especially if it embarrassed her and excited her. It would be so hot for him to make her orgasm in front of him as he jacks off on her tits and not letting her clean it off.

Id love for him to come to our house and make her show me what she does at work. Making her cum in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF another wimp! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so you are a fuck-up who did nothing to protect her? figures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, good man letting your girlfriend suck her bosses cock, next time she can bend over his desk and take it up her ass, then he will share her with the other executives, big pay rise for her, hot cucky sex for you.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Putain de mauviette. j'aurais cassé les couilles de son patron. Quelle histoire merdique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love men talking my wife into showing her tits to them. She’s Asian and it’s rare for them to have such large breasts. Sometimes she has a hard time getting them to leave her alone. But her nipples get really hard and everyone can see them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You loved her?

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

I seem to have wandered into a strange form of Loving Wives cuckdom where the guy lets men abuse his wife thru drugs and coercion. I feel sorry for the wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous