Grounded Married Woman

Story Info
You have an appointment at 1.00pm with Mr. Pilkington.
1k words
3.53
20k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

This needs to be read as the blog it was written as by Poppy. It is how it happened and is not a story. All the posts by her and Sara are blogs, which i suppose is why they get critisised by anonymous people on here.

*

It was just an ordinary `Thank the Lord its Friday` sort of morning.

I started as usual at 9.30 and was at my desk, as usual, at 9.00 and had my coffee break at 11.00, I checked my phone, 2 emails and a message, nothing important, just junk stuff.

I finished my juice, and checked the time, only 3 minutes left, I had a quick Pee and ran to my counter, just 1 minute late and perhaps no one noticed.

One minute to twelve and my pocket vibrated and my Nokia type sound to say a message. My hand went straight to my pocket and turned it off.

I was so ashamed I raised my hand and my supervisor came, I told her what had happened and apologised.

By 12.15 she returned with a note;

You have an appointment at 1.00pm with Mr. Pilkington.

He was not one to waste words and I was not one to ever keep him waiting.

I knocked at 12.58 and was called in.

"Good afternoon again Miss Brown."

"Hello again Sir, please Sir may apologise to you for having my phone at my counter, it was a serious error on my part Sir."

"You are quite right, a very serious error. How should we deal with it?"

"Well Sir, when Amy did it she was rightfully spanked Sir."

"And?"

"Rightfully belted Sir."

I began to undress, quite seductively, as I knew he liked to see his young girls topless.

Jumper off, blouse unbuttoned, button by button, I had my front fastening bra on and was fumbling opening it.

"Please Sir, could you help?"

I pushed my 30A tit filled bra almost in his face.

He undid and lifted each tit out by my nipples, giving each one a slap, "Hurry up girl or you will be late back to your seat and be with me again at home time."

I pulled my knickers down with my skirt and stood naked with my hands on my head, waiting his instructions.

A pat of his knee and I was soon feeling the first spank, and felt I did, it seemed to go on for ever and it hurt more than normal.

I was crying of course, a knock on the door and his secretary brought him a coffee and he never missed a spank beat and I`m afraid I cum at her seeing me.

Mr Pilkington stopped and stood me up and I bent over his desk.

"You are such an obedient girl Miss Brown and a credit to your parents and Brian. Because you reported your error a spanking will suffice for this visit, come here."

He sat me on his knee and cuddled me as his hands left my tear stained cheeks I leant back a little and his hand touched my right nipple, my favoured nipple I squeeze when playing.

He played a little, stood me up and playfully slapped my bottom, "You have 20 minutes lunch left."

I dressed, kissed his cheek, said thank you and went to the cloakroom, and guess who was also on late lunch, Amy,

I took her straight to a cubicle and lowered my knickers for her to see my red-hot bottom.

"Shall I sooth you Miss?"

I sat on the loo seat and let her bring me to a couple of cums.

"It`s nearly time to go, the next time you have a red bottom from home I will sooth you, if by next Friday you have not, I will spank you and then sooth you."

"Ohhh thank you Miss."

On my bus home I checked my phone, this is the text I had got at my desk;

"Have you had an accident at work? Contact 0201 ********"

I laughed all the way home.

Sir arrived just after me and I rushed to welcome him, we kissed and hugged and I raised my skirt, lowered my knickers and bent over.

I told him exactly what had happened, and he said it was exactly the same story as Mr. Pilkington told him on the phone earlier.

"Sorry Sir, will I be punished Sir?"

"Yes, you are grounded this evening and will get the belting Mr. Pilkington never gave you."

Not sure what came over me, "Nooooo" and a stamp of my foot earned me 2 slaps of my face, Sir undressing me and me having to stand in the prayer position, stood upright with my clasped hands together high above my head.

Sir went upstairs for his thinner belt and I felt it all over, back, bum, legs, tits, tummy and the odd one on my pussy.

I wept, cried, howled and screamed.

When it was over, still crying, Sir moved me to the wall and fucked me in that same position with him slapping my belted tits.

He cum and pulled out, I sort of went down, I think to a shuddering cum.

He lifted my head and pushed his cock into my mouth to clean him.

"Shower."

I raised myself up and followed him to our room and showered him and of course Sir wanted sucking again, he pulled out and cum over my face and hair. I knew it was Sir showing his superiority over me, and rightly so, I had challenged him.

He got out and dried and I sat under the shower and cried.

He got dressed ready for out and I stayed naked.

We were to meet 4 of our church friends for an early dinner and he was to go alone.

He kissed my lips as he left.

"I love you so much Sir, sorry and thank you."

I sat and cried a while and heard a car pull up, I bet it`s his father coming for an opportunistic shag.

It was John, my brother, he hugged me and saw I was pretty red, we sat on our settee and I wanked him off a few times as he titted me up and fingered me.

It was just like being at home.

Sir was home by 10.00 and I waited up, he took me by the hand and into our bedroom.

I undressed him and helped him to get stiff, we made the most loving love most of the night.

Yes I was hurting, but most of it was in my heart.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers