Grounding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the next and last challenge. Vivian clearly wouldn't love this; it would be unwieldy and uncomfy, but in a few moments, comfort would be the last concern on her Mama bear's mind. Rebecca brought the string connecting the foot-cuffs back as well to the headboard, threaded it too around a post, reached back with the other hand, and pulled her Mom's feet and legs up off the mattress. Her heart went on slamming through her chest, all but audibly, but the tough part was almost done. However, simultaneously, her Mom was just about to regain consciousness.

Seeing this, Becky processed that it no longer made sense to go careful or slow. She flexed Viv's legs back as far as she thought they'd go, till her Mom's knees were over her head. Finally, she tied off and let go, just as Vivian woke up.

Snorrrrrrt! Her Mom came to, and reflexively tried to move.

"...W—...wha—...what th—hey! What...what's going on?? What the hell??!"

Becky'd been preparing herself for this part. Her heart accelerated, beating even harder, as she tried to hold back her giggles. She said nothing at first, reminding herself Vivian couldn't see a thing with the sleep mask on. Her Mom struggled against the nice lack of any slack Becky'd given her.

"Who di—...who are you?! Answer me! Let me go!"

It was her sober voice. The alcohol had been completely slept off. Also what Becky wanted. Her hands now free, she flipped on the lights, returned to her wine and coffee, and downed more of each. Her mother went on objecting.

"Hey! Help! Stop it! Lemme outta here!"

Vivian's head smarted, feeling hints of hangover punch and kick at her brain. She knew this would make it hurt even more, but she raised her volume. Were she able to fully compute the ramifications—had this been a legit intrusion—she'd have realized that screaming the following would be a very bad idea. But she did.

"B-BECKY! WAKE UP! CALL THE POLICE!!"

Okay, this was cruel enough, thought Becky. She returned to her Mom's side.

"I am awake, Mommy dear; you needn't yell," she cooed, in her captress voice. "And whyever would I call the police?"

She chuckled maliciously at her, making the situation clear. Vivian's blood plummeted to below freezing.

"B—...BECKY??!" shrieked Vivian. "Y—... you... wh—..."

Her daughter leaned down beside her and kissed her cheek. Vivian's nose caught hints of her wine and coffee.

"What the hell is happening?!" she demanded to know.

"So thrilled you asked, Ma. What's happening is, I'm afraid, me having to punish you."

Vivian wrestled against the binds. "What?!"

"Yup," Becky nodded, throwing back yet another gulp of Blanc. "For giving away a bunch of my old clothes I still really wanted, taking the rest for yourself, and not even feeling bad about it when it upset me. I'm sorry, Ma, I really am, but whether or not you were drunk, whether or not you understood I was kidding... that's not cool."

Vivian's eyes popped open under her sleep mask. OH, no, she thought. It was now she who had to speak up.

"Whoa... whoa, whoa, wait a minute here, Bec—"

"Oh, no no no, Mama; you're doing the waiting here. We both know how much our clothes mean, to both of us," Rebecca told her, as her mother went on trying to break free. "Couple years ago, I took your clothes and shot my mouth off at'cha, that was wrong of me. And you punished me and got even with me. You got more than even with me, in fact; you tortured me. Playfully, but'cha did. So, I respected you and stopped taking your clothes. Okay; lesson learned. But now, you've punished me again, by getting rid of my clothes! Ma...I just...how-how could you?? I mean...drunk or not?! For god's sake, how freakin' bombed were you that day??"

"But Rebecca, just wait a second! Listen to me! You don't understa—"

"OH...but I do. Tough, Vivs," said Becky, as her Mom kept trying to interject. "I'm aware you're the mother, and that we're under your roof. But you're powerless right now. And, I'm afraid I can't let you just get away with this."

Vivian had by now grown weary of struggling, realizing she was actually at her daughter's mercy. And she really did have something to tell her, but... would Becky even believe her at this point?

Sigh. "Okay, Becky, okay. Look, I'm...I'm truly, sorry. All right? I-I-I...I guess I was drunk, and I just wasn't thinking. And I really didn't realize how much they still meant to you. It...it-it was just so very very wrong of me, and I sincerely regret it. I'm, extremely, sorry. Okay? Better? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Becky retrieved her shopping bags and plopped both on the mattress.

"As a matter of fact, Mom, no, it's not," the daughter sternly replied, turning attention back to her mother's trussed-up body. She went on as Viv began to react, reaching towards her torso.

"What I really wanna hear, turns out...is you... laughing uncontrollably!"

With that, and no further warning, she proceeded to feed her mother a taste of her own medicine. She dug her fingernails into Vivian's belly and ribs, and began tickling mercilessly. Her Mom, predictably, blew up.

"AAAAAAAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!! STOPPITPLEEEE-HEE-HEEASE!!"

Becky echoed with her own (controllable) laughter, sneaking her paws under the jammie top, quickly migrating to Viv's sides, underarms and also naked tits. Her Mom thrashed all over, screaming with guffaws, bursting with obscenities, objections and pleas to stop. This was exactly what Becky wanted. She'd had a lot of time to think about that day three years ago, hogtied on her own bed, being given the awful business by her mother. After another few moments, she let up.

"AHHH!" Vivian gasped, heaved breaths and coughed. Her head dropped into her pillow. Rebecca spoke back up.

"Not so much fun now, huh, Ma??" she taunted. "Doesn't feel so great on this end, does it?!"

"Rebecca Heidi Hughes!... You stop this right now!"

Becky chuckled. "C'mon Mom, you know that's lame. What're you gonna do about it? Huh?"

She slid her nails up the backs of Vivian's thighs to her calves. This didn't tickle as much, but still made her titter and jump.

"Y'see, Ma, it's that time of year again...Mother's Day. So, later this morning I'll make you breakfast in bed. Maybe. Or...actually, that might work better tomorrow morning. But right now... it's also another time."

She rode her nails up to the ends of Viv's legs to her heels, and poked the soles of her feet. Vivian squealed.

"...It's payback time."

"Becky, please don't."

Becky had to laugh. "'Please don't'??"

She slid a single nail up the bottoms of each of her Mom's feet, heels to toes. Her nails weren't as long or tingly as her Mom's, but they got the job done. Vivian's squeal graduated to a shriek, and she promptly, reflexively curled up her piggies.

"Ah—! Don't you try to hide those feet from me!" Becky reprimanded, pushing her toes back with one hand. She sank the nails of the other into both soles, and her mother lost it. Her cackles nearly deafened her daughter, to say nothing of herself. She didn't even hear Becky's next verbal admonishment, which was, "You lie there and take your punishment like a good naughty grown-up lady!"

It was hardly longer before forced tears popped from Vivian's eyes. One or two reached her cheeks and temples. Most went nowhere, absorbed by her sleep mask. Sweat rapidly joined. This was excruciating, made even worse by not being able to see, not having a clue what Becky'd do next. Then she remembered she'd blindfolded Becky as well with one of her scarves when she tickle-tortured her that day. She guessed Becky'd...sort of deserved it, and yet...it was now this that Vivian truly regretted, having supplied her vengeful daughter with such a horrific idea. Becky was right. Being on the business end was not very much fun... at least not the kind of fun she could enjoy. Becky finally ceased tormenting her feet.

"OH!" Vivian repetitively exclaimed. "All right, young lady, now you're starting to piss me off."

Becky could only laugh out loud again herself.

"Save your breath, Ma; you're gonna need it. In the meantime, though, would you like some wine?"

"What??"

"I'll pour some of the Blanc in your mouth. I've been drinking it all night. And you could probably use a drink right about now, huh?"

Viv blew out her breath and rolled her eyes under the mask.

"Fine. Whatever."

"Very well..." Becky fetched the bottle, returned, and lightly poured a stream of wine onto her Mom's lips and nose.

"Whoopsie."

"Bluhb—hey!" said Vivian. "You didn't tell me to say 'ahh'!"

"My bad. Drink up."

Vivian slicked her tongue around her lips to lap up the happy juice. She couldn't reach her nose, but her daughter made the wine practically come right out of it, giving her a quick finger-diddle on her taint. Vivian lurched and screeched once more.

"Hee hee! Gotcha again!" Becky chortled.

"Wait a minute; am I naked??!"

"Just from the belly down."

"Y—" Vivian struggled anew, refueled with fury.

"You stripped me?!"

"Uh, yeah," Becky answered her matter-of-factly. "Just like you did to me."

Suddenly feeling intense humiliation drip over her, Viv threw a fresh tantrum.

"You are so grounded, you little creep!"

Becky wordlessly told her what was what by digging her nails next into her Mom's ass cheeks. More peals of laughter.

"Second of all, mother, 's tough to take you seriously when you're laughing like that. And first of all...you're the one who's grounded."

It went without saying that Vivian neither appreciated nor approved being one-upped and put in her place by her 21-year-old daughter. But like it or hate it, said daughter had her by the delicates. Practically upside-down, ass and pussy exposed, weakest spots ripe for ruthless exploitation. But Vivian grew more petrified as she imagined what else Becky might have in store for her this terrifying twilight. She wanted to give in to tears, but didn't want to give Becky the satisfaction of making her cry. But that choice might not be hers to make much longer. Becky returned the Blanc bottle to the dresser and went into the Walmart bag first. Next she whipped out and opened a smaller package she'd purchased there.

"Now let's go nice and easy a little while," she told her Mom with a grin.

Vivian tried to breathe, but it was difficult, having no idea if she was about to get sadistically teased again.

"What's that mean?"

"Well, guess what I've got in here!" said her gleeful daughter.

"No."

"Aw, c'mon! Guess!"

"Becky, I don't wanna play your guessing game."

"A'right, fair enough; I'll give ya a hint."

Viv blew out her breath in frustration, an action she immediately regretted. This was because she felt something light and soft, yet startling and prickly brush her asshole. She freaked, nearly leaping out of her skin.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

This time it was Rebecca who laughed—so hard, she collapsed on the bed with her Mom.

"Why, mother dear!" she chirped, merrily and whimsically. "I never knew you had such a sensitive little bumhole!"

"You are DEAD MEAT, young lady! I am gonna KILL you!!"

Becky let her laughter taper off. "Ah, lighten up, Viv," she replied, spanking her butt cheek.

"Now, and anyhow..." Becky went on, emptying the rest of the package on Vivian's belly.

"That, Mama bear, is a thingy of feathers, actually. They were at Walmart. In the arts and crafts section."

She took the one she was holding and swirled it under her Mom's nose, teasing her nostrils. Vivian twitched and winced.

"Ah—hey, hey, not the nose! Not the nose! I hate that!"

"Oh, good!" said Becky, keeping it up. Her mother struggled and tantrummed once more, growing angrier. When Becky decided she was done with this, she picked up several more feathers, together by the stems.

"Isn't this fun, Mommy?"

"For you, you little bitch."

"'Bitch'?... That's not nice. Maybe I should skip the feathers and go right to the really mean stuff."

Vivian began weeping, half-faking it and half for real. But Becky didn't plan to skip the feathers. She started by waving them about the sides of Viv's face, making her grimace and twist it back and forth. She then slipped them down the jaws to her neck, which got little reaction past irritation. So the daughter snuck them beneath the mother's jammie top and tickled her armpits, sternum and boobs. This won her some indignant squeaks and snickers. Rebecca then worked her way down Vivian's sides, ribs and tummy again. The giggles grew. Vivian squirmed and wriggled, shaking the rest of the toy feathers everywhere. Becky loved it. It was so adorable. She almost sort of fell in love with her Mom all over again.

It seemed the lower Becky moved with the feathers, the more laughter she earned. She didn't want her Mom to lose her mind—at least not yet—so she gave her a quick moment to breathe between each body region. Becky moved down—or, rather, up—with the feathers back to the bottoms of her feet, arguably Vivian's most ticklish spot(s), forcing out some hearty gut laughter. She lurched, thrashed and curled her feet up again, filling the bottoms with vulnerable wrinkles. This made Becky so happy, she stayed at her soles until Viv started screeching, wheezing and begging for mercy. Her daughter paused.

"'Mercy'?" she playfully asked. "What's mercy?"

"Rebecca, PLEASE!..." Vivian cried. "You are terrorizing me! And humiliating me!"

Becky took a second to consider this.

"...Um, duh!"

Down came the feathers, along the backs of Vivian's ankles, legs, knees and thighs, to her tushie cheeks. This changed Vivian's gut reaction into a "WHOO-HOO! EEEE-HEE! NOOOOOOOO!"

"'NOOOOOOOO'?" Becky parroted mockingly. "Don't you like it??"

"BECKY!!..."

"...Yeeeeeeees?"

"Please don't put those things near my...m-my...my naked parts!"

Becky laughed. "Mom, don't be absurd! Why do you think I took your bottoms off?"

"Becky, it'll kill me! I'm begging you!!"

"Begging?..." her daughter innocently repeated, letting the feather blades delicately stroke and tantalize her pussy.

"AAAAAAHHHH! STOPPIT!!"

"Why??" Becky asked with an air of obnoxity. "Is it turning you on??"

"What?! It...i-it-it mo—...it most certainly is not!"

Rebecca laughed. "Well, that wasn't very convincing, now was it? Hee hee!

"...A'right," she decided after another moment, dropping the feathers. "Don't worry... your pussy's gonna get way more attention."

Vivian gasped. "Rebecca!..."

"Don't you play innocent and 'Rebecca' me, you dirty bird!" Becky scolded her. "I remember every damn detail of that day when you tied me up and did the same thing to me. Trust me, mother: this revenge is sweet, but it's nowhere near complete."

Viv began crying real tears.

"Ah, cheer up," said Becky. "Y'want some more wine?"

Her Mom thought about it a minute, and nodded.

"Very well...say 'ahh.'"

Becky poured, and Vivian swallowed.

Gulp. "More."

"Huh?"

"Gimme more wine! I want more! Bomb me!"

"Oh Mom, I'm not sure that's such a great idea," Becky said practically. "You might wet the bed."

"So put, down, a towel," her mother growled.

Her daughter arched her eyebrows. "Actually, that is a good idea," she mused, "Given what else I might end up making you do."

Vivian's eyes popped wide open under the blindfold.

"Definitely gimme more wine."

*****

Vivian's Torture Continues

Sunday, May 13th, 2018, 6:49 a.m.

"WAAAAHhaaaahaaahaaaaa! OOOOOHhoooohooohooooo! NOOOO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO! PLEEEEEEEE-EE-EE-EE-EASE!!"

"...All righty!" the giggly Becky announced, finally letting up with her next tool, and letting her Mom drop with an "OH!!"

"And whaddaya think that one was, Mama?"

Vivian threw out a(nother) groan of exasperation.

"For god's sake, Becky, I told you, I don't know! I can't think straight when I'm being tickled!"

"Oh, very well," Becky sighed, approaching the head of the bed, letting this "toy" lightly graze under her mother's chin.

"That one's a metal back-scratcher."

Viv took her turn to sigh. "Becky, when is this gonna stop??" she blubbered.

The daughter shrugged. "Mm, when I decide that I'm satisfied...or we both are...

"Not sure if you remember, Mommy dear, but when you did this to me, I begged and begged you to please stop. But, as I recall... nope. Nope, you didn't. You said you were having way too much fun. And now look at'cha. See? See what happened? You made your bed, now you're literally lying in it. I'm not the bitch here, Mom. Payback is."

There was no arguing with (some of) that. Viv was willing to suck down all the wine she was offered, so Becky took another swig and poured some more in her Mom's mouth. As both approved of the towel idea, Becky'd fetched several and laid them over the bottom half of the bed—and under Vivian's ass—protecting the mattress from...situations. She'd also put on another pot of coffee, though even with the wine, she questioned how much she needed it. Her mother was grateful for the considerable break, but Becky made her pay for it when she returned. The torment intensified with a rigorous, prolonged raking of the backscratcher, all over Vivian's tender flesh. And of her nails, when Becky opted to use both paws. She as well poured on the haunting, daunting verbal taunting, chastising her mother mentally as well as physically. She was having the most fun night of her life. Vivian... not quite so much. She entreated and implored Becky to please stop already. Becky again threw it in her face how her mother refused to stop that traumatizing day three years before. And the worst part was that Viv knew she was right. Alcohol or not, she was being put through the very same hell, made to suffer the taste of her own evil medicine.

Her daughter became curious about something else in the meantime. She retrieved the next object she'd purchased from Walmart, a nail file. A tool intended for cosmetic purposes, but apt to serve that at hand as well (no pun intended).

"Tell me somethin', Mom," she said, disposing of the nail file packaging. "What'd you wanna be when you were young...er?"

"Wh—...huh?" Vivian wished to know. "...Becky, why're you asking me that right now??"

"'Cause I wanna know, silly. Tell me."

"Why?"

Becky slid and waggled the pointy end of the nail file from Vivian's hip up her side, making her jump once more.

"Because I said so."

Vivian threw out another frustrated sigh, seeming unwilling to answer Becky's question. Becky guided the file from her stomach down her pelvis. Viv tensed up as she felt this tingly sensation approach her pussy.

"Answer me, mother. Feel this thing tickling you right now? It's sharp. Don't make me poke you with it."