Grounding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv exhaled and inhaled equally deeply, figuring she'd better breathe while she had the chance. And cooperate.

"Fine...I wanted to be some kind of a celebrity, Rebecca. Like a...a Broadway star or a Rockette or something. But it didn't happen; I just ended up working in that boring office. You know all that. Good enough?"

"Absolutely," said Becky, gliding the file down to the anterior of her Mom's cunt. Vivian gasped and let her head back. That felt good.

"And now I'll be so kind as to answer your question." Becky perched beside her on the bed and gingerly let the file circle Vivian's bellybutton, making her titter and twitch.

"Three years ago, when you tied me up and punished me for taking your clothes, you did more than terrorize me. Believe it or not, Ma Viv... you actually kinda amazed me. I mean, the way you handled me that day...um, and also the way you, y'know... handled me, was pretty...well... impressive. I know we were a little tipsy, and I know I pissed you off—both of which I'm sure helped—but... I'll admit it, you showed me a thing or two that day. I tried to intimidate you, 'cause I thought you were this kinda mousey little woman who couldn't stand up for herself. But I was wrong. You made me pay for it, and then some. And, it was kinda...hot."

Had Vivian been able to focus on more than steadily breathing, she'd have asked Becky to get to the point. But she didn't have to.

"I guess that just made me wonder if you ever thought about being a dominatrix," she chuckled. "I think you'd have a gift for it."

Her Mom threw out her own chuckle, curt and sardonic.

"Well, I'm not exactly the dominatrix right now, am I?"

"Touché," commented Becky, placing down the nail file, reaching between her mother's legs, and manually tickling her pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAAA!" Vivian cackled. "ReBECCA!!"

"'S m'name, don't wear it out." Becky stood and clapped her hands. "A'right! Let's take things up a few levels!"

Her Mom did not believe she liked the sound of this.

"Mm-kay, Mom, where's your dildo?"

"WHAT??"

"C'mon, Viv; you clearly heard that, or you wouldn't have felt the need to scream 'WHAT.' Now tell me. Or I'll tickle it outta ya."

"You are not using my dildo!"

"Au contraire. You're in no position to give me orders. Don't worry, we're not using it on me; we're gonna use it on you."

Vivian blew out her breath once again.

"Wine."

Rebecca nodded, fetching the bottle. "Fair enough; open up."

Her mother gulped down the next mouthful, took a breath, and answered her daughter's inquiry.

"Right side dresser, middle drawer."

Becky looked, rummaged, found it, and posed her next query.

"Batteries fresh?"

"They're fine."

"Excellent." A spell of verbal silence settled as Becky removed her other new playthings from the Pleasure Chest. A few more moments passed by. Something in Vivian began to feel uncomfortable. And it wasn't hard to discern what.

"...Becky, I'm assuming you're not done having me tied up."

"You're assuming correctly."

"I didn't think so. I know this isn't the most pleasant request to make, but, the...wine's making its move."

Becky paused, looked up and made a bit of a face. This wasn't the way she wished to torture her Mom, and it could put a...damper, so to speak, on what she wanted to do next. She checked the wine bottle. It was almost empty.

Well all right, she thought, looks like it's going back in.

She chugged the rest, returned to Viv, spread her labia, and found the spot to place the bottle.

"'Kay Mom, it's empty; go ahead."

"You mean...?"

"Yeah. Bottle's right at your pee hole. You said you gotta go, so just go. Get it over with."

"Oh god..."

Vivian winced, relaxed, and relieved herself. Becky turned her face away, less than thrilled by the sound, smell, and feel of the bottle warming. She might have to go cork open yet another after this. Part of her mind was already thinking, Good friggin' lord, what the hell are we doing... Another part thought, Y'know what, I wouldn't mind going too after this, actually.

It went without saying that both of them wanted this to be thorough as possible. Once they determined Vivian was completely done, Becky took the bottle to the bathroom, dumped it, disposed of it, answered her own call from nature, washed her paws, brought back a bottle of Febreze, and gave her mother's cunt a few spritzes.

"...As crazy as this sounds right now, Mom, can we just kinda...pretend that last part didn't happen?"

"Agreed."

"And I know this is gonna be counterproductive, but, want me to open another bottle?"

"So much, yes. Get the Riesling."

The sun was coming up, Becky noted as she adjourned to the kitchen. Five minutes and a few swallows of fermented grape later, she got back on with business. Once her next bit of prep was done, she refocused on Viv's pussy.

"Okay...brace yourself, Mom."

"For...what now?"

"You'll see. Or, feel, rather."

Becky produced a mouthful of saliva, let it dribble down her Mom's cunt, smeared it, re-parted her lips, and opened her as wide as she could. In went the vibrating dildo, with the additional surprise touch Becky'd put on it. Feeling it inside her, Vivian jumped a bit.

Gasp. "Whoa."

"That's nothin', Ma; let's get 'er started."

She flipped it to the first setting. Her mother almost instantly went insane.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! OH my god, Becky, what is that??!"

"That's my masterpiece, Ma!" Becky shouted up at her. "I put a French tickler on your dildo!!"

"Are you serious?!!"

"Uhhh...yeah!" her daughter hollered back. "And you're gettin' wet as hell down here, so I know you love it!"

"Becky, please, stoppit!"

"Not a chance, Ma; I'm just getting you warmed up!"

She let Vivian rev up on setting one, picking up some toy feathers and resuming tickling her: the backs of her thighs, her soles, her butthole, her clit. Then she returned to the upper body, wreaking more gentle havoc on her belly, sides, ribs, underarms. Then, she dropped the feathers and teased and nubbed Vivian's nipples with her digits. Viv tensed up. Her voice turned strict.

"Becky, no. Please, I mean it. My nipples're way too sensitive. Seriously, I really don't like that. Legitimately. Don't."

Becky was to the point of wanting her Mom to enjoy being driven insane, so she honored this stipulation. Back she came to Vivian's in-bounds privates and tickled and tickled some more. Viv went crazier each second. Just as Becky thought her mother's reactions could get no more insane, they did. She grabbed the file and backscratcher and went on with them, as well as her nails. Finally, she decided to take the vibing dildo to setting two.

"HEY VIV!" she yelled. "Think I can get one of these feathers in your asshole??"

Her mother began firing obscenities at her, which Rebecca took as compliments. She lifted under Viv's tush, spread her cheeks, and indeed forced a toy feather inside, penetrating and twirling. Her mother's screams and laughs shot up half an octave. Then it was time to employ her other toy: also a vibrator, designed for the clit. It was small, and required only one button cell battery, included and installed. Becky activated it, and placed it to Viv's drenched, bulging, swollen clit.

The cacophony was tremendous. Her mother's pussy was every bit as puffy, crimson and soaked. Becky didn't mind admitting that under her clothes, she was getting pretty stiff and damp herself. She supposed she could tend to her own needs when this was all over, but she'd probably be way too tired. She began rotating the tickler-adorned dildo inside Vivian's evidently quite French-ticklish cunt. When she felt the moment was right, she upped it to setting three.

She could hardly have been less prepared for what happened next.

Vivian came.

She came. Her mother orgasmed—monstrously, and out of nowhere. Her cunt contracted, sucked in the dildo almost as if it had a mind of its own, and ejected a foamy blast of fluid. Her entire body gyrated wildly. Her quivering toes curled all over themselves. Her hands balled into impossibly tight fists, yanking and wrenching the cuffs till she almost broke the headboard. The grand expulsion of cum and she-jaculate spurted and squirted out right past the dildo, splattering and dousing the towels on the mattress, and her daughter's arms. An awed Becky marveled at the spectacle with a "Whoa-ho-ho!"

She didn't imagine her Mom's pussy being able to produce a result of sex so amazing—other than Becky herself. Which she supposed was logical. That day they'd gotten drunk and fooled around three years ago seemed so distant, foggy and hazy in her memory...until now, as again, she got her mother soaking wet and took in her musk. Oh, that was familiar, yes, thought Becky. That was not a scent one lost all trace of when done with it. But it seemed as if time stood still in the moment, and Becky couldn't discern how long her mother took riding out her orgasm. But she waited, and observed as Vivian inevitably floated back down.

"Damn," Becky silently mouthed to herself. "You really did like it, didn't'cha." She began deactivating the vibers.

Her Mom let out a gasp. "No! More, please!" she implored.

Under the impression that was one complete thought, Rebecca nodded.

"Don't worry Mom; I'm turning them off."

"N—...Becky, no!" Viv objected. "I want more! I said no, please don't stop; I want more!"

"Really??" asked a brow-arching Becky. "...It's not too intense?"

"No, it is! But I love it!!" her Mom clarified. "Please, more! Gimme another one!"

"WOW. Well...okay!"

Highly flattered, Becky returned the vibers to their lowest settings. She guessed she couldn't know on this end, but imagined restarting them where they left off would drive her Mom insane. But she let the sexual tachometer rest, and began revving up her Mama for this more-gasm. Before long, there again came the pleasing sights, sounds and smells that swelled Becky's ego with pride.

"...Tickle my asshole!"

Rebecca's eyes bugged open even wider.

"R—...really??"

"Yes! Please tickle my tushie-hole!"

Becky cracked up laughing.

"If you insist, Ma! As you wish!"

It would seem, coming as one of the biggest surprises to Becky, that the tushie-hole teasing added to her Mom's kinky lust. Ha! she thought. Who'd'a thunk. So she dried it with the nearest towel, held the clit viber in place, and found another feather.

"'Kay, Mama, here it comes... goochie-goochie-goo..."

Unfortunately, she hadn't a third hand. And her viber-holding one would also have to serve as a barrier, to keep more cummy juices from running in. So she glid the second feather across and around her Mom's asshole, and twirled and thrusted the first as before. Her mother blew up once again, even though this time she'd literally asked for it. Becky'd just about had her fill of punishing her, and become far more intrigued in giving her the orgasms of her life. On one hand—pun intended—feeling her wrists caked in her biological Mom's cum was...weird. Very, very weird. Even after the wild mother-daughter sixty-nine of 2015. On October 20th, 1996, Becky had taken her first breath out of this very same pussy. And 21 years later, here she was once again.

On the other hand—pun semi-intended—if they kept their minds half-blitzed and off their familial relationship... at the core and base of the situation, they were merely two women having a sexual encounter. A very ticklish sexual encounter. A lesbian rendezvous. It needn't be more than this if they didn't let it. They were in their private home, doing nothing morally wrong, hurting and bothering no one. There was no fertilization or impregnation, and both were clean sexually. What they were doing here this early morning was essentially a game of Sapphic BDSM. At first forced, and against Vivian's will. And now absolutely fueled on by said will.

Still lying helpless and immobile, Vivian proceeded to challenge all known limits of going insane. She screamed, she shook, she slithered, she snarled, she spat, she squirted, she struggled, she swore. She could no longer draw the lines between orgasms of any sort. She was on another planet by this point. A planet named...'Vageanus.' She careened and blasted around it, not knowing if she could remain within even its atmosphere. More drool and profanity flew from her mouth. Becky indeed felt her left hand become awash in more and more Mum cum and squirt fluid. Her sopping wet, impossibly sticky cunt was swollen, quaking, and bright crimson in contrast to her skin tone. Rebecca Hughes would not have expected her mother to be a squirter, but then, she'd also never thought about it. For that matter, for years she'd never have imagined either of them being gay, much less incestuous. Her still somewhat sane mind could process such thoughts. Her mother's could not. Vivian was physically overwhelmed, though, and yet did find the powers of speech to scream—

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGET THE DILDO OUT!!"

Becky's gaze whipped up.

"What??" she hollered back, unsure if she heard that right.

"Take the dildo outta me!" bellowed her mother. "Please! Get it out!"

"Rea—...o-okay!..."

So this was where it got too intense. She manipulated her digits to keep the viber on Viv's clit and pry ajar her cunt lips to extract it. It wasn't easy what with Vivian's clenching and flailing, but Becky could tell this was what she wanted. With enough effort, she plucked it loose. Relieved to its manageable level, her Mom's very French-ticklish pussy re-contracted.

"Better, Viv??"

"YES! Yes, GOD, yes!!"

Her daughter saw what she meant a few moments later. As before her very eyes—and ears—Vivian cringed, croaked, clenched with everything she had, came for a second, world-rocking time...and proceeded to unleash the mother of all shrieking, ear-piercing, glass-cracking SCREEEEEEEEEEEECHes.

Becky herself winced at this decibel-breaker. She shut her baby emerald greens extra tight, but opened them just in time to see her Mom's pussy explode. Floodgates already down, French-tickling dildo removed, there was nothing left to obstruct that which happened next. Sucked dry like a vacuum, Vivian's cunt blasted out all she had left. She soaked the towels clean through, and almost gave her daughter a nice warm bath in the process. The daughter in question widened her eyes with a silent, "...WOOOOOW."

Thar she blows indeed, thought Becky. Mama's cunt runneth over.

The tremendous gushgasm sent Vivian flying through a multidimensional portal of golden rings. When it was over, she could barely speak. She could breathe, she could think, her senses were back. But her voice, for now, was gone. Her exceedingly pleased, satisfied daughter took the necessary time to tidy things up. Her Ma re-toweled off, the towels hampered and her paws washed, Becky returned. She cleaned and put away the toys, disposed of some of the feathers...and finally uncuffed her mother. The very grateful Vivian let her legs drop, took her sleep mask off, rubbed her eyes, and gave her body a nice stretch. But she wasn't getting out of this bed any time soon. For all the desire to move, she may as well have just remained tied up. Becky was as well exhausted, which made sense given she'd been up all night. The wine still had her dizzy and drowsy, while the coffee could only keep her conscious for so long. It was close to 8:00, and the sun was up, but that wasn't stopping her. What was more, she saw no reason to adjourn to her own old bedroom. She crawled into bed with her Mom in the snug, satin-sheeted queen-size, and kissed Viv on the cheek.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mom...I love you."

A small laugh. "I love you too, baby," Vivian hoarsely croaked.

Becky giggled, nosing and rubbing her head against her like a cat.

"I drained you. I totally just owned your ass, Viv."

"Trust me, I'm aware of this."

"Please don't kill me."

Her Mom semi-laryngitically laughed again.

"I think I can forgive ya."

"So...am I gonna wake up all tied up?"

"Heh! No, you're safe. You're my little angel."

"Aw, thanks, Ma. And...I forgive you as well.

"Just remember," Becky grinned at her, "...I know where your ticklish spots are now too."

She settled in, cuddled her mother, and shut her eyes. Vivian darted her own moist peepers to and fro.

Should I... mmm...

...Nah. Later.

*****

Reunion Day 2: May Fools

Sunday, May 13th, 2018, 2:45 p.m.

Becky dozed a good six hours in her Mom's bed. Considering her mother's considerably considerable head-start on her, she was not surprised to find herself alone in the sheets. She was also a bit relieved to see that her mother had kept her word, and that she herself was not cuffed up. All set to rise, she rolled out, went to the bathroom, and sauntered down the hall. Vivian sat (dressed) in the living room, TV on to moderate volume, one of the many photo albums in her lap. She looked up to see her daughter shuffle in.

"Afternoon, sweetie."

Her voice still sounded a little sore. Becky didn't want to laugh at her, so she gave only a nod.

"Viv."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Delightfully, thanks."

"Good. Why don't'cha come over and sit down, babe. I've got something to tell you."

"Oh." Becky wandered in and climbed into the easy chair. "Good news?"

"Mm, sort of," said Vivian, putting down her album.

"Now, Becks...not all of what I'm gonna say might make sense to you. And hopefully I can clear up anything that confuses you. So here goes. Um... first of all, you know that both of us love wine. And that it affects us in different ways."

Becky arched her eyebrows.

"...You're not thinking of getting rid of the wine too, are ya?"

"No, no. But, I am thinking of cutting down on my own drinking. You're a big girl; I'm not gonna tell you how much you can drink. But as for me...well, I'm more of a drinker now than years ago. I've realized how much I like the way it makes me feel, and loosens me up. It makes me freer and more able to express myself, say what's on my mind, things like that. The thing is...a case can be made that it makes me loosen up a little too much. And Super-Drunk Vivian likes to do things like...pull mental pranks. Y'know...fool around with people. Toy with their minds. And...that includes her own daughter."

Becky furrowed her brows. "...O—...kay?"

"That being said," sighed Vivian, "...That day on the phone, when you sarcastically said why don't I just get rid of your clothes...I was half-drunk. But...yesterday, at the time of that conversation we had about them... I was completely plastered. In, shall we say...mess-with-your-head mode. I...kinda tried to tell you this when you...woke me up last night."

Her daughter began to feel an uncertain, apprehensive feeling coming over her.

"But...I wouldn't let you?"

"Mmm...not exactly. But, Rebecca, honey, you're my little girl. Part of my job's to protect you—emotionally, as well as in other ways. And...when you tied me up and woke me this morning, I was doing my job. Sober Vivian does her job. Yesterday...I wasn't. I'm truly sorry, Becky, I really am. I could've saved you half a day of disappointment."