Grounds For Divorce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Tom was awakened the next morning by his alarm clock. Still numb from sleep he rolled over and saw his wife curled up next to him. After thinking for a minute he realized it was Monday and he had to get up for work. Tom's job as a Vice President of purchasing kept him busy. Even though he had others in the department to do the data collecting he stilled liked to walk the plant floor before his clerks arrived, to check actual stock against their order slips. He generally worked from eight until five or later but he was already looking forward to coming home and he hadn't even got up yet. He realized Tracy must have set his alarm since he hadn't and he ran a hand over her smooth hip in gratitude. It was still a bit of a shock feeling her bare skin after a decade of feeling her in a nightgown. He got out of bed and padded to the bathroom, holding the door lever down until the latch was in position so it wouldn't click and disturb Tracy.

Tom turned the water on in the shower and grabbed his shaving gear as it heated. He shaved in the shower and had ever since he'd served a stint in the Army Reserves when he was younger. He climbed into the shower when it was ready and performed his morning ablutions. As was his habit he washed his hair first, then lathered and washed his body. He was just beginning to shave when he heard the bathroom door open and the lights dimmed. He liked the lights bright, first thing, because they helped him wake up but Tracy didn't, she wasn't a morning person. He figured she just had to pee so he was surprised when she joined him in the shower. She rested her head against his back and brought her hands around to fondle his prick while Tom finished shaving. When he was done he used the shower head to rinse his whiskers and shaving cream down the drain and Tracy tried to get him to turn around.

"Not yet, babe. I gotta pee." It was also Tom's habit to pee down the drain in the shower, a habit which Tracy was well aware of.

"Mmm, so do I." Tracy muttered. She urged Tom aside and she moved in front of him to stand over the drain hole. "Okay. Go ahead."

"Tracy!" Tom protested.

"Do it. We've been married almost ten years and I've never seen you pee. You've never seen me pee. Except for the times you jerked off but you still didn't see me. It's time." Tracy got a look of concentration on her face for a second, then the enclosed space was filled with the scent of fresh urine. Tom looked down and saw the stream issuing form his wife's genitals. Quickly he crouched down for a better look but he couldn't see much because of the dim light. Tracy squatted a bit and angled her hips to help but she was done before Tom's curiosity was satiated. A minute later Tom took his organ in hand and aimed towards the drain. He had to wait and concentrate because his sudden erection made it difficult but when the stream issued forth it hit one of Tracy's feet and he quickly corrected. Tracy stymied his plans when she moved her foot back into his stream and Tom finished out his task.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Tracy asked.

"You're constantly surprising me, Tracy. No, it wasn't bad." Tom took down the shower head and rinsed Tracy's feet and the end of the tub. He put the shower head back and left it on. "You gonna shower?" he asked Tracy.

"No, I just got up to see you." She leaned in and gave Tom a small kiss on the lips. " I just want to make sure that you're okay with what we did this weekend."

"Yeah. I'm still in shock a little, I think, but I'm okay." Tom turned the water off and reached for a towel. He started to dry himself off before stepping out but changed his mind and dried Tracy. "I thought you were gonna spend the night with Evan."

"Oh, I spent most of it there, we fucked twice and made love once, but I came back to bed after he fell asleep."

"You didn't have to."

"I know." Tracy gave Tom a kiss on the top of his head as he was drying her legs. "I've never spent the night with someone else. I've fucked a few, but I always left, or they did. I guess it's weird but you're the only one I've ever slept with."

Tom stood and kissed her lightly. He couldn't seem to stop touching her. "Yes, it's weird. But I guess that's something I'm learning to love about you. Your weirdness."

"Leave me alone or I'll cut my weirdness off from you." Tracy laughed and slapped at Tom's dick, rising again already.

Tom laughed back, "You couldn't do that, I don't think, if you knew I wanted your tender meat every night."

Tracy laughed again and molded herself to Tom then gave him a kiss before she hustled out. "I gotta make sure Evan's up. I told him to set his alarm but I'm not sure if he did." She had to get ready for work herself, her mom had agreed to watch the kids for today too so she didn't have to worry about the sitter. Tracy worked as a receptionist in a law office.

Tom felt another quick flash of jealousy at the easy way Tracy talked about Evan but he suppressed it. Evan was leaving today and he would have Tracy all to himself to explore his new lifestyle. By the time he got dressed he could hear Tracy squealing in the next bedroom. Apparently Evan wasn't finished with her. Tom stopped and looked through the doorway as his wife rode his friend in reverse cowgirl. She stared right at him as she was overtaken with an orgasm, her hands mashing her breasts together. He couldn't look away if he wanted to, in fact he wanted to go over and join in but he held back. He couldn't believe how easily she came now. Seeing her like this was even different than being in bed with them because he got to see the whole picture. Her hips, swiveling, pivoting, gyrating, trying to get every once of sensation she could from Evan's cock as she rode out her climax. Tom was seeing the light blush from her face down to her upper chest, contrasted with her pale, lightly freckled skin, then her tan. The contrast between Evan's large dark hands and the pale skin at Tracy's hips was also mesmerizing as Evan tried to keep Tracy moving on his dick.

Tom stayed and watched, his erection prominent again, until Evan shot his load. Tom moved over to the bed and Tilted Tracy's lips to his, kissing her as she struggled to regain her breath. He shook Evan's hand and said he'd call him later, then left for work. Tom buzzed through the early morning at work, his mind occupied with his tasks. After the initial rush settled down and he was on to more mundane tasks his thoughts drifted again and again to his wife. His emotions ran the gamut from lust to disgust, both at her and at himself. His thoughts were in similar turmoil, ranging from a new overwhelming sense of love for his wife to thoughts that she had somehow bewitched him into succumbing to her heinous fantasies.

His thoughts kept coming back to two points though. The first being that he was the one to take the first step down that road, taking Evan's cock into his mouth before Tracy even arrived back home. The second point was that he was undeniably aroused by his wife's display and he unequivocally loved her more than ever. Eventually he realized that all through this inner reflection his cock had maintained an unflagging rigidity. He'd stayed in his office because of it and had his secretary pick up some take-out when she went for lunch. She returned after lunch and brought his burger, fries, and vanilla shake in to him. For the first time ever he realized what a handsome woman she was. Not beautiful, but attractive in a matronly sort of way. Tom had chatted with her many times but he now realized he'd had an attitude of moral superiority over her because of her position and he actually knew very little about her.

"Are you in the middle of anything, Carla?" Tom asked.

"No, nothing drastic. What can I get you?" She smiled at him in her usual way and Tom could now see that she was merely being polite. Her mouth lit up but the smile never reached her eyes.

Tom smiled back at her, a genuine smile. "Has anyone told you what a beautiful smile you have?"

Carla's smile faltered a bit, surprised.

"I'm sorry." Tom backpedaled. "That was inappropriate. But so many times your smile has helped me out of a funk, here. I don't mean anything by that, just that it's sunny." Tom flushed for a moment and looked around, on unfamiliar territory. "Umm, why don't you grab a coffee and come back in and have a seat. We've hardly spoken about anything other than work."

Carla's smile turned into a look of concern as she went to make her coffee. Tom wasn't normally that familiar with anybody at work so she was suspicious. Either he was going to try to get into her pants which she found unlikely, but not beyond the realm of possibility. He wouldn't be the first one. Or he wanted her help in some way that wasn't kosher. He wouldn't be the first to try to bed her. More than a few married men had tried, simply because they thought she'd be available. She wasn't highly paid, she was average in appearance, and those married men assumed she would be flattered by their attentions. Another possibility was that she had done something wrong and she was going to be let go, but she could think of no glaring mistakes she had made recently. She sighed as she stirred her coffee and the second one that she had made for Tom. She really wished she didn't need the money. She was tired of the plastic faces and insincere attitudes in corporate life.

When she got back to Tom's office she went to close the door behind her.

"No, no. Leave it open." Tom laughed. "We don't want anyone thinking no one's home if they come in."

Carla sat down a little nervously, unsure of what was going on. Tom chatted while he ate, mainly making comments to draw out conversation from Carla. She was pleasantly surprised that that's all Tom did, talk about his family a bit, a few comments on favoured vacation destinations, then asking about her family. She found herself drawn to him a little so she opened up in kind. She had a boy and a girl, both in high school, and when Tom found out he didn't live too far from her family he suggested that one of her children might be a good candidate for a babysitter for him. She also revealed that her husband, Shane, was employed inside the plant in the shipping department.

Tom hung his head for a moment and when he looked up his eyes were a little moist. "Carla, I hope you'll accept my apology. We've worked together for three years and I didn't know that. I've been distant and insensitive."

"Really," Carla protested. "it's okay Mister Jenk..."

"No, Carla." interrupted Tom. "It's not okay. I've always considered myself a good man, God fearing, kind, supportive and all that crap. Apparently I'm not the man I thought I was. Anyways, I'm sorry."

"Umm. Okay Mister Jenkins. That's okay."

"And Carla, when no one's around, call me Tom. Not Mister Jenkins."

"Okay Mister Jenk...," She stopped herself when Tom looked at her pointedly and cocked his head. "Okay Tom." She smiled nervously.

"Good, Carla. Now, I've got to get back to work. Could you close the door on the way out?"

When Carla had done as she was bid, Tom called Shane's boss. They spoke briefly then Tom hung up. He made a few more phone calls before turning back to his computer. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. Tom had to chuckle because he knew Carla would be utterly confused. He hollered that it was open and Carla ushered her husband Shane into the room.

"That'll be all, Carla." Tom said He looked at Shane and recognized him from the plant floor. They'd never spoke beyond basic niceties as they passed each other. "Have a seat Shane. I'll be right with you." Tom continued reading and making changes to the document in front of him for a minute before he clicked 'save' and turned to Shane.

"Sorry about that." Tom said, smiling. "I expected to be done before you got here. I needed to finish before I forgot what I was doing." He stood slightly and leaned over his desk, offering his hand to shake. While Shane took it and they shook, Tom was explaining, "This'll probably come across as odd but," Tom made a shrugging motion with his shoulders and hands. "here goes. Your wife is very important to me. She helps me out a lot and I couldn't do my job as good as I do if she didn't support me the way she has. Unfortunately I've been a dick. I haven't been properly appreciative so I'd like to correct that."

Shane had a very confused look on his face but he just sat there, listening.

"I hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of telling your boss I had a small problem and I needed your help with something for the day, to help Carla. What I'd like you to help her to do is relax, so to that end I've made reservations at The Country Club steakhouse, and La Boheme. Whichever one you don't want to eat at, just call and cancel. Whichever one you do, call and confirm the time. Now, my treat, go and take your wife out to a nice dinner. I've also arranged for a cab with United Taxi to convey you to dinner and back. Again, just call and tell them what time."

Shane looked at him, flabbergasted. "I... I... "

Tom laughed, "You're welcome, Shane. Now go and take your wife home and I'll leave it up to you when to tell her I'm giving her a five percent raise."

"Mister Jenkins, I... I mean..."

"Tom, Please. And go, Shane. Before someone else reserves the best table."

Shane stood then, followed by Tom. They shook hands silently and Shane walked out, closing the door behind him. Tom smiled when he heard Carla's exclamation outside then after a few minutes of muffled conversation there was silence. Tom smiled as he went back to work, feeling good about the whole thing. He had to rush to get his work done since he'd taken the time to sit with Carla and Shane. He kept getting flashes of his wife, her face contorted in that most beautiful of agonies, her breath struggling, her eyes wild. He wasn't sure if Evan was going to stop back at the house or if Tracy was going to skip work that afternoon to meet with him. He wouldn't be surprised if they had another tryst and he was excited by the prospect, even though he was also a little jealous. He struggled to finish in a timely fashion and hurried out of the office. By the time he got home he was anxious again. Anxious that maybe Tracy was doing this with him just so she could have a chance to fuck other guys.

It was with visible relief that Tom saw only Tracy's car in the drive. He was afraid that Evan had to put off his flight and had been invited to stay. He sat in his car for a few minutes gathering his thoughts. He knew he was being irrational, on one hand delighting in the slut that his wife was apparently capable of being but on the other hand dreading it and what it meant for him. For them. He briefly thought that he should have picked up some flowers before coming home but he realized it was too late. He'd seen the curtains move and he knew Tracy had seen him. Forcing himself to calm down he got out of the car and went inside.

Tracy met him at the door, wearing an Emerald green lingerie set. Low cut, lacy bra, bikini panties, garters and stockings. She stood in the foyer with one arm up against the wall and the other hip cocked out. When she judged he'd had a good enough look she dropped her arm and sauntered up to him, pleased that he was speechless.

"Hi sailor." She smiled at him, the evident warmth belaying the coarseness of her words. "You looking for a good time?" She reached up and started pulling his tie loose, then the top button of his shirt. She could see Tom's eyes searching behind her. "My last customer's already gone. And the Madam is watching the little ones."

Tom struggled to catch up with her but he quickly fell in with what she was saying. He almost ruined it when he belted out a roar of laughter. Tracy's eyes narrowed and she hesitated slightly and Tom explained, "Sorry, lady. The thought of my mother-in-law being a Madam is a little shocking."

Tracy laughed at that then resumed her seduction. "Well, she's good at what she does, whatever she happens to be doing." She pulled the tie off and worked on his shirt buttons. When Tom reached for her she demurred. "No, sir. A paying customer shouldn't have to do a thing. Let me." When his shirt was unbuttoned and pulled out she leaned in and kissed his neck. She traced a meandering finger down his chest and belly until she got to his pants. Her lips followed the trail set ablaze by her finger as she undid his pants. With his belt undone and pants unzipped she reached in and found his cock as hard as she'd ever felt it.

"I see Mister Big Shot likes the attention." She looked up at him and pushed his pants and underwear down. Her lips continued down his belly until she dropped to her knees. Grasping his shaft she slowly stroked it with one hand while her other massaged up and down his thigh, feeling his muscles twitch beneath her delicate fingers. She buried her nose in his hair, reveling in the musky smell, slightly sweaty and very manly. She groaned as she lifted his balls and licked underneath, drawing her tongue from the fine tangled hair below his balls, up across the slack skin of his scrotum, then between his balls. She slowly sucked each ball into her mouth, lovingly and gently drawing on them. Her hand was still slowly jacking his rod and she could feel his precum joining her hand to lubricate his shaft. She gave little butterfly kisses up his shaft as her hand moved down to fondle his balls. She softly rolled them around in her fingers and as her lips reached the head of his cock she moved her hand down and dragged a nail softly across his perineum.

Tom groaned as his wife played with his genitals. Her hands seemed to be everywhere, from his ass crack, to his balls, and everywhere in between. She'd been kissing his cock but when she took the tip in her mouth and sucked with her tongue massaging his spongy head he gasped sharply and put his hands on her shoulders for support. His hands drifted up and pushed her hair back behind her ears. The vision of her lips surrounding his dick sent paroxysms of pleasure through him and he put his hands on Tracy's head and pulled her head back and forth on his dick. He heard her moans and whimpers as she swallowed his meat and he figured out that she liked him taking control. He stopped moving her head, just holding her still he started pumping back and forth.

Tracy pulled her mouth off him and looked up, that animal lust in her eyes again. "That's it baby." Tracy's voice was throaty with her desire. "Fuck my mouth. Fuck your whore." She took his cock back in her mouth again and waited. Tom put his head back and held on tight and began fucking her face in earnest. Tracy was going wild. Her hands moved to her own body, one going back and forth between her nipples, twisting and pinching, while the other dropped to her pussy and she inserted a long elegant finger inside. After the slow entry she began fucking herself in time with her husband's thrusts. She could feel his cock swell and knew he was getting close. His steady powerful thrusts were becoming erratic and Tracy rushed to try to time her orgasm with his. Within seconds he stopped and let out a guttural moan, his hips flexing sending millions of sperm swarming into his wife's mouth. Tracy could barely breath as it was and the flood of semen forestalled any quick respite. Despite that, her own climax could not be denied, her mind ablaze at the thoughts swarming through her head, of being a whore, being Tom's whore, and she swallowed his load. After the first few spurts were gone she pulled her head back, took a deep breath, and released the cries she'd been holding in as Tom's cock dribbled it's last few drops onto her face.

Tom released Tracy's head as she pulled back and staggered back against the door jamb. Dumbly, he watched her kneeling on the floor as her climax continued to rage. Her head was down and she was shuddering and crying out. Tom glanced around in a daze and realized the door was still open. He saw cars driving by, Mrs. Rankovic across the street was tending to her gardens, he could faintly hear the neighbours next door talking in their driveway. He knew Mrs. Rankovic couldn't hear but he wondered if the Carlisle's, next door, could hear Tracy and decipher the sounds she was making. It thrilled him to think that they might. Tracy dropped her hands to the floor and leaned forward to catch her bearings. Tom gazed lovingly over her smooth back, from the wideness of her upper back, along the muscles and the groove of her spine to her narrow waist and the two dimples above her buttocks. The only break from top to bottom was the complimentary shapes and colors of her lingerie. He reached a trembling finger forward to touch her glowing skin but she jerked back at his contact.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers