All Comments on 'Group Activities - Jin & Shay'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out good but ending great. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the moving pieces and unpredictability of the whole story. Very original. I like that you mentioned the accent, it gave me something extra to fantasize while reading this. Excellent work old chap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting take on the whole traveling hotel scene. The main character needs to be defined much more. There was good detail on the other characters and surrounding area. Not enough details on him to fully get a scope of the while scene unfolding before us. The writing could be improved a bit. I suggest getting someone to proof read before submitting. None the less I enjoyed the story. The ending sounded as if there would be more chapters. I will be interested to see an improvement in writing along with your good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not as hot as your other writings but still a solid read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, kinda satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars!

big9johnsonbig9johnsonalmost 2 years ago

The part I enjoyed the most has to the the voice recording. It added a kinkier and different element to the typical three way trope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love me some older woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The cream pie parts were a nice touch. Personally I would have had the woman make the men suck each other off. That is real control. Multiple scenes where you had a chance to make the story much hotter if you added more of the taboo of m 2 m cock sucking. You have to learn your audience and what we want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read both stories in this group and I cannot tell which one I like better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is one man eating another man's jizz from a vagina count as gay or bi. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...