Group Assignment Betrayal

Story Info
The group assignment doesn't go as planned.
3.4k words
4.58
21.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Group Assignment Team Up Betrayal

I'm 19 and in my first year of an arts degree at university, my names Branden and I'm 5'9" with an athletic body that has a nice tan and when I flex I can show off the outline of my abs and biceps. I've always been good looking with my blonde hair and blue eyes which got the attention of the ladies but to their dismay I'm gay.

I met my now boyfriend Tom at the start of the year and we shared most of our classes together. Tom was my first crush and after a month of chatting and going for nights out we decided to make it official and be boyfriends.

Tom is a little taller than me at 5'10" with a slim build, short black hair and brown eyes. Like most of the students at the university we lived in the campus accommodations and had become friends with a few other gay guys as well that we went out with most weekends.

Although we all lived on campus we were in separate rooms and buildings that were a short walk from one another. I got on well with all of the guys Tom and I would go out with for the most part.

There was Nick, Jordan and Lien who were all really nice and good to hang out with but Nathan was too arrogant for me and I didn't like the way he always wanted the spotlight on him, plus he never did any work.

I was now to my dismay in the unfortunate predicament of being placed into a group assignment with Nathan, Jordan and Lien. To make matters worse it was for a class the four of us had together but Tom and Nick did not, so Tom wouldn't be able to help me with the added workload as I knew Nathan would be shit.

After the groups were read out by the lecturer I think Nathan could sense my irritation at being placed in his group. As when I walked over to sit with him, Jordan and Lien he suggested we all meet for our first brainstorming session in his room stating with that classic Nathan arrogance that his room was the biggest so it made the most sense.

I hated to admit it but he did have a point, at least in his room there was a table we could all sit around, a separate bathroom, which I was jealous of as the rest of us had to use the shared facilities, and a bigger three seater couch.

We all agreed to meet at Nathan's room at 7pm, that way we could work on the group assignment for an hour or two and then head out, it was a Friday night after all.

I got back to my room and messaged Tom, filling him in on what had happened in the class and how thrilled I was to be named as part of the group with Nathan. Tom being ever positive pointed out that at least Jordan and Lien were in the group too.

I sent him back a laughing emoji and then told him that we'd be meeting to start the assignment that night and I could meet him after along with the rest of the guys and Nick so that we could all go out.

It had been a hot day almost reaching 35 degrees and I felt a bit sweaty so decided to shower before our meeting. Plus it meant I'd be all refreshed for a night out dancing and drinking with the guys.

As I showered I washed my entire body and enjoyed the feeling of my hands gliding over my hairless skin. I didn't like to have body hair except on my head so had a strict regime of shaving my legs, chest, back, arms and pubis. It also made my 6 inch dick look a little bigger I thought which Tom had agreed with and I knew he liked my body shaved too.

After admiring myself in the mirror I moisturised and put on my favourite nightclub outfit which was a white jock strap, black jeans and a tight fitting white t-shirt. I relaxed a bit and then it was time to head to Nathans, unlike Toms room Nathans was in the same building as mine, just up one level.

Knocking on the door it was 6:55pm, I was 5 minutes early and Nathan seemed to be taking awhile to answer. I was just about to knock again, with my hand outstretched when the door pulled open and there was Nathan grinning at me in the doorway.

'Hey there Mr. Punctuality!' Nathan exclaimed as he stood in the doorway. Nathan is taller than me at 6'0" and has blonde hair, green eyes and a more muscular and tanned body than mine. He was wearing a tight fitting pink t-shirt and skinny white jeans.

As he ushered me inside I could see his biceps straining against the material of his pink t-shirt. Damn it I thought to myself he did make that look good.

Walking into his room I was the first to arrive and sat down at the table which Nathan had already set with 4 cans of seltzer. Looking at the seltzers I laughed, 'Haha like the way you study Nathan.'

He smirked at me with his arrogant smile, 'C'mon Branden, let your hair down for once and don't be uptight.'

'Hey! I'm not uptight.' I frowned back at him.

'Oh yeah sure haha, you've got to have the tightest ass going around.' Nathan giggled to himself.

'Stop checking out my ass!' I sneered back.

Just then another knock came at the door and Nathan went to answer coming back with both Jordan and Lien behind him.

Jordan has an Italian background and is 5'9" like me with white skin, brown hair, brown eye and a slim athletic build. His brown hair hung down around his forehead making him look like an Italian Justin Bieber.

Lien is Taiwanese and slightly shorter than me, the smallest of our group at 5'7". He has short black hair, dark brown eyes almost black and a muscular build for his smaller body.

The four of us sat around the table and started to sip on the cans of seltzer as Nathan switched on the TV in the background before turning back to us. Looking at each other we all started discussing the assignment, by all of us I mean Lien, Jordan and I.

We were going through the details, sipping our drinks when in the background I heard a moaning noise. Turning to the TV I saw what it was, Nathan had gay porn playing and two twinks were in bed with one sucking the others cock.

'Oh wow, not our normal study session huh.' Jordan grinned looking at the TV.

'Nothing wrong with a bit of inspiration for tonight in the background.' Nathan grinned. 'Plus it might get those creative juices flowing for you all right Branden.' He winked at me.

'You're a wild child Nathan, I'll give you that.' I said back.

Lien didn't say anything as he looked at the screen for a moment and then back to the table. Nathan had stood up and went to get us all another round of seltzers which none of us including me refused. After a long week I was enjoying the drink and it was certainly taking the edge off.

With the porn playing in the background echoing the occasional moan or sucking noise we continued to go through the assignment. Lien was taking us through the section we'd allocated him when Jordan gasped, 'Oh my god that's fucking hot!'

The sudden reaction moved all of our attention back to the TV where the two blonde guys had now been joined by a dark haired guy, who was now feeding his large cock into the blonde bottoms mouth while the other blonde was fucking his ass.

'Oh yeah what a slut!' Nathan exclaimed as he reached his hand down and pressed against the crotch of his skinny white jeans. Jordan did the same and I realised I had too without conscious thought.

'You boys are loose cannons!' Lien laughed as he watched the action on screen.

'Well I know which one of those three I am, how about you two?' Jordan said grinning widely at Nathan and I.

As I opened my mouth to answer Nathan spoke up louder cutting me off, 'I think you know I'm the one doing the fucking Jord's, we all know Branden has the best ass after all.'

'Thanks for the compliment I think.' I replied, taking another sip of my drink.

'Are we done yet? I kind of want to move to the couch and watch the action over there.' Jordan said to the group.

I was surprised when Nathan was the one that answered him, 'Nah man, we've still got one more section to cover before me finish up for tonight. Right Branden?'

I looked at Nathan not hiding my surprise and replied, 'Uh yeah I guess so.'

'Perfect!' Nathan said as he stood up getting us all a third round of drinks before sitting again.

'I'm gonna use your bathroom before we keep going Nathan, is that alright?' I said, standing up.

'Yeah sure go ahead.' Nathan replied.

I went to the bathroom after the drinks had made me desperate to suddenly piss. I relieved myself and then returned to the table to see that Nathan, Jordan and Lien had removed their jeans and were now sitting in their underwear and t-shirts only.

'Wow uh what did I miss guys?' I questioned them returning and standing next to my chair.

'We were feeling restricted with all the excitement on the TV and Nathan thought it a good idea to release some of the pressure.' Jordan grinned.

I looked down and Jordan was wearing a pair of blue and pink briefs that had a clear bulge pressing up, Nathan and Lien were also in blue briefs in similar states sipping their drinks.

'C'mon Branden, join us man.' Nathan smirked with a sly wink at me.

With all three of them cheering for me to take off my jeans, chants of take them off had started around the table, I reached for the waist and undid the buckle before pushing my jeans to the floor. Stepping out of them the guys could now see me and my white jock strap that was holding my semi in place and the white straps that went up the sides of my ass cheeks.

'Ohhh yeah looking good Branden, give us a spin!' Nathan laughed with glee.

'Yeah, spin! Spin, spin!' Jordan chanted.

I reached down and took another sip of my drink before sighing back at them and doing a quick spin that cause wolf whistles as the guys got a glimpse of my bare ass before I sat down.

'So are we doing this or what?' I asked, looking down at our assignment work.

'I hope we're doing...it.' Jordan grinned which caused Nathan to burst out laughing.

Just then the action on the screen got louder causing all our attentions to turn as we watched the dark haired guy cum all over the blonde guys face which caused the other blonde that was doing the fucking to start slamming himself harder and harder into him pushing himself to climax.

I swallowed in my throat as I watched the action, turned on by the images and feeling my dick growing harder. Looking around I wasn't the only one either as Nathan, Jordan and Lien were pressing their hands against their briefs squeezing their own hardening dicks.

As we watched the dark haired guy push his spent cock back between the blondes lips while he was still being fucked by the other blonde, Nathan spoke below his breath, 'Shall we move to the couch to enjoy this boys.'

He stood up and with Jordan following I looked at Lien and we both nodded and joined as well the four of us squeezing onto the three seater couch and watching the action on screen. It was me on the far right side leaning against the arm rest with Lien beside me then Nathan and lastly Jordan against the left arm rest.

All of us were now watching the action and squeezing our dicks over our underwear as the blonde fucking got closer and closer. With an almighty groan he thrust forward deep and began to shoot his load into the other blondes ass.

'Ohhhh fuckkkk yes take his load!' Nathan groaned out squeezing his own briefs tighter than before.

'I like your shows Nathan.' Lien said and he stood up from the couch and headed for the bathroom.

As the door closed behind him Jordan laughed, 'Haha poor Lien, bet he had to go blow his load down your toilet Nath.'

I was listening to them speak as I had my left arm draped over the couches arm rest and my other pressing down against my jock strap ad my dick. I lifted my right hand up from my jock strap to scratch an itch on my head when my body jolted as I felt a sensation on my dick.

Looking down I gasped as I realised what it was, Nathan had reached across the gap in the couch where Lien had previously been sitting and slipped his right hand beneath my jock strap, pulling out my hard 6 inch cock into the open air.

His fingers were now squeezing around the shaft of my 6 inch cock and as the initial shock subsided my eyes lifted from his hand wrapped around my member to his. Nathan's green eyes were glaring back into mine and his lips shifted into a devilish grin as he started to slowly moving his hand up and down my cock.

'Ohhh fuck! Nathan...what are you...doing?' I stammered as my cock enjoyed the attention it was now receiving from Nathan's warm hand.

'Shhh Branden, don't pretend you're not enjoying this. I can feel your cock throbbing in my hand, you're hard as a rock.' Nathan smirked at me with his devilish smile again and shifted his weight on the couch now turning so that he was facing me with his full attention as he stroked my hard cock.

I tried to object again, 'Sssstop please...ohhh...fuck.' But my body betrayed me as my cock moved to follow Nathan's hand.

'You don't want me to stop do you Branden? You want me to jerk you off right?' Nathan spoke as he pushed my thigh to the side with his left hand while still stroking my cock with his right. This caused my body to shift slightly so that my back was now leaning against the arm rest and Nathan had even better access to my cock and balls.

As Nathan started to squeeze my balls as well I let out a groan of pleasure,' Ohhhhhhh!'

I closed my eyes and opened them again looking at Nathan's hand move up and down my 6 inch cock. My attention was then caught by a movement over me and as I looked up I felt a hand squeeze my right shoulder.

Looking up I saw that Jordan without my realising had moved from the other side of the couch where he had watched on as Nathan took advantage of my body, and move himself to be standing over me by the arm rest.

Jordan held my right shoulder with his right hand and pressed his pink and blue briefs against my neck and left cheek. I could feel his hard cock behind the material as he looked down into my eyes with a gleam as he pressed his brief covered hard Italian cock into my cheek.

Nathan was continuing to jerk my cock as I looked up at Jordan and watched as he placed his left hand into his briefs and pulled out his cock. I had never seen another cock apart from Tom's up close before and boy was Jordan packing a large dick.

He held his cock out from his briefs followed by his balls and it was huge, my eyes widened at the sight and Jordan grinning down at me, 'Impressive huh Branden, want a taste?'

Jordan's cock was 7 inches long and thick, probably twice as thick as my boyfriend Tom's. He lifted his knee up onto the arm rest to give himself better stability and then leaned his cock forward towards my lips.

My eyes were glued to Jordan's huge cock and as it got closer and closer to my mouth I was surprised that my lips parted.

'Yeah that's it babe, open up for me and suck my cock.' Jordan spoke down at me as the head of his cock pressed against my lips and slipped into my mouth pressing down onto my tongue.

The scent and taste of Jordan's cock filled my senses and my lips tightened close around his head. With the sensation of Nathan jerking me off I closed my eyes and started to lap the underside of Jordan's cock with my tongue as I sucked his huge member.

'Yeah that's it, I knew you'd love sucking my cock, take some more down that eager throat of yours Branden.' Jordan groaned as he pushed another 2 inches of his thick cock down between my lips and lifting his body up onto the armrest more in the process.

'Holy shit! What are you guys doing?' Lien's voice came from the bathroom doorway.

I think the two of them had completely forgot about Lien as they had been so focused on taking control of my body that they froze for a brief moment to look over at Lien. He had come out of the bathroom to find me lying back against the armrest with Jordan feeding his cock into my mouth and Nathan stroking my cock as he leaned over my waist.

'Hey Lien, welcome back. Can you do me a favour and bring over the lube from the bathroom? It's in the middle drawer. Thanks bro.' Nathan said as he snapped his attention back and recommenced stroking my cock.

My eyes darted from Lien to Nathan as they spoke and then back to Lien. He starred back at me and then turned listening to Nathan. Jordan's cock didn't leave my mouth during the exchange and as Lien headed back into the bathroom to get the lube, Jordan pushed more of his cock down into my throat.

Jordan had started a steady rhythm fucking my mouth with the first 4 inches of his thick Italian cock. He was thrusting his hips forward and back as Lien returned with the bottle of lube and handed it to Nathan.

Nathan didn't say a word as he took the lube and squirted it all over my cock causing his hand to glide easily up and down and it even better now. As I enjoyed this new treatment Nathan then squirted the lube against my ass hole and released my cock from his hand.

While I was now focused on sucking Jordan's cock, Nathan pushed down his briefs kicking then off to the side of the couch and coated his own hard cock with lube as well. With Jordan's cock and pelvis blocking my view I couldn't see Nathan's cock or how large it was but I felt it when he aligned himself with my ass hole.

I could feel the head of Nathan's cock pressing against my ass hole directly and by the feel of it he was bare.

'Well Lien, time to really recreate that scene from the porn huh.' Nathan arrogantly said.

Then at the same time that Jordan pressed his body forward causing his thick 7 inch Italian cock to bottom out deep into my throat, Nathan thrust his hips against me and his cock slide into my ass.

'Urrghhhhh....ohhhh...urrrrr!' I moaned onto Jordan's cock as Nathan entered my body.

'Yeah that's it Branden, now you're in your rightful place as my slut.' Nathan said in triumph at his position.

He pushed forward and I felt his cock entering me deeper, stretching my ass wider as he impaled me onto his dick.

'Fuck! I can't believe you two are fucking Branden.' Lien said, before continuing, 'It looks so fucking hot!'