Group Assignment Betrayal Ch. 02

Story Info
Group assignment turns three against one.
2.3k words
4.69
11.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now lying back against the armrest of the couch with Jordan kneeling over my face, his knees either side of my head on the armrest and his 7 inch Italian cock balls deep down my throat.

Jordan's hands were pressing against the back of my head and he was gripping my blonde hair as he pulled his hips back and then thrust forward again, fucking my mouth with his cock which was now coated in my saliva and gliding easily between my lips.

Meanwhile my legs had now been spread apart by Nathan who had started pumping more and more of his cock deeper into my ass. Nathan's cock was spreading my ass wider than it had been when Tom had fucked me and he was still getting deeper. Slowly he pushed himself forward and I could hear his steady breathing as he pushed himself deeper.

'Urgg...mmmm..urr.' I gagged on Jordan's cock as he held my face against his pelvis grinding himself against my head causing his balls to press into my chin.

'Fuck yeah Branden, you're such a good cock sucker. This is the best group assignment yet, you love my Italian sausage don't you.' Jordan moaned.

'Mmmm...urgghhhh.' I moaned onto his cock again in response.

Pulling his hips back till just the head of his cock was resting on my tongue, Jordan gave me a chance to regain my breath. My eyes looked up at his brown eyes looking back down at me with a new domineering gleam to them that I hadn't seen in him before.

In the briefest of moments our relationship had altered completely, I'd gone from being Jordan's friend to his own personal cock slut.

'I can take my cock away if you want Branden, or...you can keep sucking it between those perfect lips.' Jordan smirked down at me.

Before I could respond to Jordan I felt a sharp pulse of electricity shoot through my body that caused my head to jolt and my lips closed around Jordan's cock taking more of his shaft in the process.

Nathan had just thrust his pelvis hard into my ass, he must have lost patience with the slow entry and had now entered me balls deep with his entire cock impaling my body and his balls pressing against my ass cheeks.

'Ohhhh yesssss! Fuck your ass is mine now Branden, you blonde slut! Who's taking charge of the group assignment now bitch!' Nathan groaned, holding himself steady with his cock buried deep into my ass, reaching further into me than Tom ever had.

'How does it feel slut? Being taken by real men and made into the cock whore we all knew you were?' Nathan went on as he began to press his fingers hard into my cheeks as he ground his cock deep inside my ass.

'Yeah that's fucking it, I knew you couldn't stop sucking my cock Branden.' Jordan added, he must have taken my head movement and lips taking more of his cock as me wanting more. When in fact it had been caused by Nathan.

Both Nathan and Jordan now commenced their dual fuck of my body, pumping their cocks at a steady pace in and out of my mouth and ass. Lien was watching on from the other side of the couch and had actually pushed his briefs down and started to stroke his cock watching on.

'He's taking your dicks like a pro, keep going boys he's loving it. Fuck Branden like that!' Lien's voice came excitedly from the side.

I had never been involved in a threesome before, I had watched them in porn and jerked off but to now be experiencing one first hand with both Nathan and Jordan's cocks entering my body. I was in a state of heightened ecstasy and reaching new levels of electric sexual pleasure.

My cock was hard and with each of Nathan's thrusts against my ass it would bounce up and down against my stomach.

Over my head Jordan had started to increase his pace and I could feel his cock getting harder in my mouth as it slid between my lips, in and out. He gripped my hair tighter and let out a deep groan, 'Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk! I'm going to cum...ohhhhhh.'

He pressed his cock forward and as it descended over my tongue and down my throat his body shuddered and his cock pulsed between my lips as he emptied shot after shot of his cum into my throat.

'Urggghh...mmm....gulp..urrghhhh....slurp...gulp.' I groaned as I felt his cum hit the back of my throat giving me no choice but to swallow. The next shots filled my mouth and with Jordan's eyes baring down into mine I swallowed again, causing a wide smile of accomplishment to spread across his face as he began to pull his cock from my mouth.

Jordan was only the second guy's cum I has tasted and swallowed after my boyfriend Tom's and from my past experiences he had emptied a big load for me to swallow.

'Branden that was the best fucking head I've had, you sure suck cock like a pro. We'll be doing this again for sure, you milked me dry.' Jordan said as he pulled his softening Italian cock from my lips and pressed himself up from the armrest, releasing my hair from his grasp and dismounting my face.

He ruffled my hair as he stood up and I regained my breath as he started to walk to the bathroom. With Jordan gone Nathan now had full control of the situation and for the first time I looked back into his green eyes as he fucked me.

Nathan smirked back at me as he thrust his hips forward against my ass burying his cock deep into me and causing his abs to flex. 'Time to really fuck you Branden, ready to experience what it feels like to be fucked by a real man. You'll be begging for my cock by the time I'm done pounding this ass.'

He then grabbed hold of my ankles, lifting them to rest on his shoulders and in a show of strength pulled me by my pelvis down the couch and down along the length of his cock.

'Ohhhhhhh!' I groaned out as I felt every inch of Nathan's meat enter my body and my head came sliding down from the armrest now laying against the seat.

Nathan began to pulse fuck my ass, pumping his cock forward and back in quick short strokes causing his balls to slap against me with every thrust. The slapping sound echoed around the room and each time his cock entered me I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure.

As much as I had not liked Nathan before he sure knew how to fuck and his cock was definitely bigger than Tom's, it felt like it must be as big as Jordan's 7 inches as he pumped himself forward and back.

My moans continued as I watched Nathan's biceps tense every time he gripped my hips and drove his body into mine. Looking at his face, Nathan was now completely focused on fucking me with his cock.

'Ohhhh...fuckkkk...Nathan....ohhhhhh!' I moaned out, Jordan's cock no longer muffling my moans as I felt every inch slide deeper into me.

'Yeah that's it Branden you slut, tell me how much you want my cock.' Nathan commanded down at me as he leaned his body harder against mine and began to work his cock in circular motions. He was really trying to fuck me hard now and his movements were driving my body wild.

'Ohhhhhhhhh...Nathan...yessssss...keep...doing that...ohhhhh fuckkkk.' I moaned as I pressed my hands down into the couch and felt my own cock ready to burst.

'Yeah take it all Branden, who's cock do you want now, mine or Tom's?' Nathan asked as he continued to pump his cock into my ass.

I moved my head from side to side, my eyes momentarily catching Lien's as he stroked his rock hard 6 inch Taiwanese cock beside the couch and then back up to Nathan.

'Ohhhh fuckkk Nathan.....fuck me....fuck me...' I moaned as I felt my cock begin to pulse and I suddenly started to blow my load up into the air and down onto my stomach.

'Oh yeah that's it! See how much you love my cock Branden. See how it makes you feel, now it's my turn.' Nathan said as he started fucking me harder and faster. 'Don't just stand there jerking yourself off Lien, come and put Branden's mouth to use. That's what it's there for!' Nathan groaned as he pumped his hips back and forth faster.

In a hurried movement Lien walked around the couch and lifted himself up kneeling over my face, his 6 inch Taiwanese cock and balls hanging over me and covering my view of the ceiling. Next I felt his balls press down against my forehead and nose and he held onto the base of his cock angling it down into my open mouth.

My moans were muffled once again as Lien fed his cock into my mouth, I was taking a second cock that wasn't Tom's between my lips now and in my elevated state of pleasure I began to eagerly suck on Lien's dick.

'Fuckkkkk his lips feel so good on my cock!' Lien spoke happily to Nathan. 'I never thought I'd have Tom's blonde bitch sucking my cock.'

'Ohhh...I bet they do...urgghh...his ass is so tight around my cock..ohhh I won't hold out much longer Lien. Yell out when you're about to cum and we'll fill this slut at the same time.' Nathan moaned back as he thrust harder and harder down into my ass, gripping my ankles now to stop them falling from his shoulders.

Lien must have listened to what Nathan had said because as I worked to bob my head up and down from the couch he also started to dip his cock down and up, meeting my rhythm and causing his 6 inches to glide fully in and then out of my waiting mouth.

'Urrghhh...mmmmm...ohhh.' I moaned as both cocks sent electric waves of pleasure through me.

'Ohhh suck it like that Branden...ohhhhh yesssss!' Lien groaned out above me.

'Fuck this ass is so fucking good, it sounds like you're close Lien. Ready to fill our new found slut and finish this group assignment?' Nathan said between deep breaths.

'Ohhhh yeah I am Nath, fuck he's sucking me so good, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk ohhhhh.' Lien moaned again, his body shuddering over my face as his cock pulsed and I felt his cum shooting into my mouth.

As Lien's cum filled my mouth Nathan slammed his cock balls deep into my ass and grabbed hold of my hips pulling me tightly against him as he unloaded his own cum deep into my ass. Nathan was filling me bare, having fucked my ass without a condom and was now grinding his pelvis roughly against me forcing himself as deep as possible filling my ass to the deepest point.

'Ohhhhh fuck yesssss! Take my load slut and feel it deep inside your ass, you're my bitch now.' Nathan groaned over me holding his cock balls deep inside of me as his cock finished unloading his cum and my ass tightened around it squeezing out the last remnants.

Over my face Lien excited at having received a blowjob from me pulled his cock from my mouth too early and as the head slipped from between my lips a final spurt of his cum shot from his cock hitting me square in the face covering my forehead and nose with Lien's cum.

As Lien lifted himself from my face Nathan saw the sight and laughed out, 'Haha yeah that's it Lien, Branden looks hot with your cum marking him.'

Nathan started to pull his hips back and his softened cock began to exit my now exhausted and used ass. The bathroom door opened and Jordan returned to the room now too, seeing the hot mess that was now left with me lying on the couch, my face covered in Lien's cum and Nathan's leaking from my ass hole.

'Fuck boys! We've really nailed the group assignment this time huh?' Jordan grinned as Nathan and Lien joined him on the other side of the couch and the three started pulling back on their underwear.

I was slowly regaining my breath and was utterly spent from the craziest sex of my life, having just satisfied my three friends and their cocks. I sat up and with Lien's cum dripping down my face reached across the couch to the coffee table grabbing tissues and wiping my forehead and nose.

'Haha yeah we sure did! Best assignment yet.' Lien grinned, pulling his pants up as well now.

Nathan agreed and then reaching for his phone laughed again, 'Oh fuck guys haha guess what? Nick just messaged asking when we'd be joining them at the club haha. He and Tom must be there already waiting.'

'Haha yeah well can you blame us for loosing track of time.' Jordan laughed in response.

'We'd better get cleaned up and head there, you can use the bathroom first Branden...for obvious reasons haha.' Nathan smirked over at me.

Looking at the three of them and their satisfied expressions as they pulled their pants on I stood up from the couch pushing my own spent and soft cock back within my jockstrap. 'Well I guess it's the least you can do for me Nathan after all of that, I need to freshen up and make myself look presentable.'

'Well you sure were presentable on the couch, I've always wanted a crack at that tight ass of yours and turns out it's perfect for my cock.' Nathan said.

'Yeah and his lips were perfect around ours right Lien?' Jordan grinned as Lien nodded back. 'And after all Branden, you did enjoy taking our cocks didn't you?' He continued proudly.

Walking to the bathroom I murmured back, 'Yeah...' And closed the door.