Group Discount

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't enjoy...giving...you know..."

"To charity?"

"Stop. You're making this harder for me."

Grant cupped her face in his hands, looked her in the eyes, and said, "I'll shut up. Tell me."

Issa sighed. "Because of some bad experiences. I just don't enjoy...giving blowjobs."

Whatever Grant expected, it wasn't that. His hands involuntarily dropped from her face, but he recovered by hugging her again.

"But I..." he paused.

"Yes, you licked me in all the right places. That's all good. But when I try to return the favor, at least in certain situations, it usually triggers bad memories."

"That's understandable. And not a problem," he said, trying not to sound disappointed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. Not now anyways." She looked away from him. "When we were together that night, because we were in my house, I felt in control, and I was able to put you in my mouth for a bit. I was horny and it wasn't long."

"Well, I might not be the biggest guy in the world, but to say it wasn't long..."

She smiled and shook her head. "You know what I mean. This has nothing to do with penis length. You men are so obsessed with the size of your package. No, I just didn't want you to expect something that I can't promise to give. I'm sure it's something I'll get past eventually."

He hugged her tightly. They leaned against her car, and held each other in silence. After a moment, she whispered into his ear. "But putting your hard cock into my wet pussy is not a problem."

With that she kissed his cheek, pushed him back, and opened her car door.

"Thanks for the drinks," she said as she started the engine.

"The pleasure was all mine," he replied, and shut the door.

Chapter 4

Something hit the wood floor as he moved the easy chair. Grant put the chair down and saw what looked like a chain. It was very delicate and gold. He noticed small cutout gold letters attached to the chain. There was a "B" and a "T". It had to be Bethany's necklace. She had directed the unplanned threesome that night. She had used this chair to position herself between Claire's legs, and to put her gorgeous backside at the right height for Grant to enter her. Every time Grant thought about it, the memory made him instantly hard.

Studying the clasp of the necklace, he could see it was open, or broken. He also noticed that the letters or initials, hung asymmetrically on the side of the chain, not at the bottom. Grant didn't remember seeing Bethany or anyone else wearing it. But paying attention to those kind of details was not his forte. If someone wore the same clothes three or four days in a row, he might catch on, otherwise no, unless it was something unusual or sexy.

He realized that he didn't have Bethany's number, so he couldn't text. In fact, he didn't have numbers for Jennifer or Claire either. That felt odd, and underscored his sense of isolation and loneliness. Maybe he shouldn't have Jennifer's number because she was married. But there was no reason he shouldn't be able to reach out to his other two friends. That was how he saw them. Despite their differences in age or interests or life circumstances, they were friends. Friends with a brief history of benefits. FWABHOB.

Grant emailed Bethany. Quicker than sending a telegram through Western Union, but it felt as ancient. The email included a picture of the necklace, how and where he found it, and his cell number. He finished moving the furniture back to where it had been before the night of the party. He'd left it that way for days because of the memories. Not just of the party, but of the wild sexual encounter that ended the night. A threesome had not been on his bucket list, and now it was already checked off. In some respects, it had been a foursome. Jennifer's open masturbation as the other three of them had sex, made her a distant but integral part of the action.

Grant was sipping a very hoppy IPA and watching the Olympics, when his phone buzzed. It wasn't marked as spam risk, and it was a local number, so he answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Grant, it's Bethany. Got your email."

"I didn't expect you to see that so fast."

"I check email regularly. Teresa sends me work at all hours. She's a good boss, but she never stops."

"So is this necklace yours?"

"Yep. I didn't even realize it was missing. I was a reluctant party goer that night, if you remember. Then when things ended up so crazy..."

"Indeed. Well, I can bring it with me to work."

"Would it be ok if I stopped by tonight? I'm on my way to the gym and it's not far from your place."

"Sure. I've got nothing going on."

Bethany arrived 15 minutes later. Grant opened the door with a smile. She was wearing yoga pants and a tank top. Inviting her in, he couldn't help but stare at her ass as she moved by him.

"Have a seat," he said gesturing at the sectional where the bacchanalia had broken out a few nights before. "Can I get you a drink?"

"If you've got sparkling water."

"Sure do," he said turning to the kitchen. "The necklace is in the envelope on the coffee table."

When he returned with her drink, Bethany was fingering the chain as she held it in the palm of her other hand. He sat in the chair opposite her.

"He gave this to me."

"The 'he' who's your guy and an idiot?"

"That's the one." Bethany's boyfriend since college was in grad school. They only saw each other on occasional weekends. On the night of Claire's party, he chose to do other things, and lie about it. Bethany had felt hurt, maybe angry, and it contributed to her drinking, and to her leading role in the sexual adventure that followed.

She sipped her sparkling water. Grant took a swallow of beer.

After a moment, she said, "The clasp isn't really broken, it just opens up when stressed, much like our relationship."

"Sorry for your hurt. I don't know this guy, but you deserve better than how he's treating you."

"You always say the nicest things. You're so mature."

"You mean I'm old."

She laughed. "No. I mean, yes, you are old, but that's not what I meant."

Grant grabbed at his heart. "You cut me deep."

"It's not the age, it's the attitude," she said solemnly.

"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

"So are you just going to quote lines from old movies?"

"If they're so old, how do you know them?"

"Memes."

"Unless you're talking about wordless French entertainers, I don't know what that is."

"Never mind. We're off topic. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate that you are kind, gentle, and thoughtful." Then she added, "That why I let you cum in me."

"That was a hell of a present, by the way." Grant felt his hardness growing. "And it wasn't even my birthday. My present came early."

"I think you came right on time," she leered.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said as he shifted in his seat. "Your comments are appreciated." His eyes flickered down to her legs, splayed apart, but covered in Lycra, spandex or some other heavenly material.

"Like my yoga pants?" Her hand ran down her leg and back again.

"You could say that."

"Say it, Grant-daddy."

Grant decided it wouldn't hurt to shoot his shot.

"I love them actually. The only way they could be better, is if I could pull them down to your ankles."

"Fair enough," she said. "Why don't you come sit over here so we can discuss it."

Grant sat next to Bethany, and put his arm around her. She leaned her head on his shoulder. He felt a little paternal and protective, but also carnal and aroused. He kissed the top of her head.

"Mmmm," she murmured. "You make me feel safe, and...like...loved."

"That's good. I do want to keep you safe. And I adore you. One reason is because you don't make me feel like a predatory creep for lusting after you."

"You lust after me?"

"Once I got to know you. At first, I wouldn't have allowed thoughts like that in my mind. You were a fresh out of university, naïve kid."

She raised her head off his shoulder to look him in the eyes. "Really?"

"Well it didn't take me long to see that you weren't naïve. I was. It took me a few decades to get as much life experience as you have. I quickly saw you, not as a girl, but as a sexy woman, who knew what she wanted, and could handle whatever situation confronted her. But..."

"But what?"

"I still would have never dreamed of coming on to you. An old dude like me has trouble imagining that women Claire's age would give him a chance...let alone you."

"Yeah, if you'd asked me out or something right away, I would have probably felt that was icky. But as the four of us got acquainted, and I got to see how you are, the age thing melted away."

"It melted away? You're kidding."

"Don't get me wrong. I still know you're old. Like old enough to be my father. But truthfully, I've got some daddy issues, and you fit the bill."

He kissed her forehead tenderly. "Lucky me."

"By the way," Bethany continued, "What's wrong with Claire? You should ask her out. I can tell she likes you."

"You're kidding!" Grant couldn't hide his shock.

"She hasn't said it in words, but I'm pretty sure. Just like I can tell you have the hots for Jennifer."

"Yeah, well, I guess I have the hots for all three of you. And it's not like I would screw any willing female I encountered. All three of you are fun to be around, and sexy as hell."

She put her hand on his chest. "While I don't find hell to be particularly attractive, I'll take it as a compliment."

"It was meant to be," he said, kissing her forehead again. He moved the kiss to the tip of her nose. He traced her lips with a finger, then lifted her chin, and kissed her mouth. She returned the favor. It was soft and tender, but not fatherly. The kisses grew in intensity. Her hand massaged his chest. He returned the favor.

Grant gently kneaded each breast and felt the nipples stiffen, even through the tank top and bra. The action became more feverish, until he reached down and began pulling the tank top over her head. The sports bra was something he was less familiar with, and struggled to find a way to unhook it. She pushed his hands away and peeled it off her body. Her breasts were bigger than he expected. Once they were freed from all constraints he eagerly fondled them, covering them with kisses. He sucked each of the taut nipples, then buried his face between her breasts. She held him around the neck, pulling him tightly into her. After a few seconds of smothering, he began kissing the valley between her tits, moving upward. She leaned her head back and he kissed slowly up her breastbone and around her neck. He licked and kissed and nuzzled while she made appreciative sounds.

His hand moved between her legs. He felt the Lycra-covered mound of her sex. Heat radiated from her, and she spread her legs wider, lifting one leg up to rest on his thigh. With fingers on each side of her fabric-covered pussy lips, his middle finger found the gap in between. He could feel the wetness seeping through. He rubbed her slowly, but firmly. Bethany groaned, and pushed her hips forward into his hand.

"Bethany," his voice was husky with desire. "What can I do to make you happy?"

"You're doing it, Grant daddy. And you can call me B."

Grant immediately thought of Jennifer's description of 'insert post A into slot B' and smiled. She felt his smile on her neck, shivered and giggled. Her hand found the tent made in his pants, and she caressed him through the fabric. It felt glorious, but he was in no hurry to rush whatever was going to happen. The kissing and rubbing continued. His lips found hers again, and his tongue pushed between them and explored her mouth. He added another finger between the lips of her cunt. The wetness soaked her crotch. His fingers slid up and down in the sopping, slick material. Then he concentrated on the area he guessed her clit would be. His motions became circular, targeting that spot. Bethany's breathing came faster and faster. Her hand stopped moving on his cock. Sensing an orgasm building, his massages continued purposefully, and his kisses more passionate.

Pulling away from her mouth, he commanded, "Cum for me B. Do you feel my fingers?" It was an inane question, but he could tell that anything he said pushed her closer to the edge.

She nodded in reply and pressed her hand over top his.

"You are my sweet, sexy girl, and I want to make you cum. I love touching your pussy B. You make me so hard and hungry for you."

She ground her hips forward and pressed harder into his hand. Then the spasms started. With one arm still around her shoulders, he held her tightly. Her whole body shuddered and jerked with pleasure.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Oh, fuck!" She reflexively pulled her legs together, squeezing his hand between her thighs. He kept still, holding her as she gasped and writhed.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

"That really got my motor running," she said, and put her teeth on his lower lip and gently pulled. When she let him go, he returned his attention to her nipples. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"We're not done big boy. Not by a long shot."

"I'm not going anywhere. I just want to enjoy all of you."

"Your selflessness is commendable," she said as she pulled at his zipper.

Within seconds his pants were undone, and he lifted off the couch far enough to slip out of them, underwear included. His cock stood at attention between them.

"Look what we have here," Bethany licked her lips. "Something to suck on."

She lowered her head, kissing the tip of his penis, sending shivers up his spine. Then she engulfed him, forcing her head down his shaft. She paused at the bottom, and he felt her tongue explore around the base of his cock. She pulled up, leaving him glistening with saliva. She went down again, slower, longer, and then back up.

"Oh, B...your mouth feels so good."

It was on the third time down that Grant thought of what Issa had confessed. He didn't want Bethany doing something she didn't enjoy. She came up again, he pulled her face toward his.

"Are you okay with this? You don't have to."

"Why...am I doing it wrong?"

"No. You're doing it great. I just don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Oh, I want this G Man. Having you helpless between my lips is a turn on." She paused and went all the way down on him again, and back up before continuing. "You can even cum in my mouth if you want, but we might prolong the fun if we wait until you slide into my pussy."

He liked that plan. And managed to nod in agreement. She enveloped him in her mouth once more, then pulled away with a pop.

"Let me know how much you like it," she whispered, and winked.

When she sucked him into her mouth this time, he put one hand on the back of her head and urged her down.

"B, I love having you suck my dick," he said pushing down, and holding her in place. "This feels amazing!" He grabbed her pony tail and pulled her up, then pushed her back down. His hips pushed up into her and she made a choking sound, so he let her up quickly. He had no desire to make her gag. She looked up and smiled at him, a string of saliva hung from her lips to the purple head of his cock.

"I love sucking your dick, and I'm going to do it some more."

He let her continue, but he could feel the pressure building in his balls. After another minute he raised her head, and gave her a look of warning.

"I need to slow down a little." He stood up, wearing only his blue and white checked shirt. He pulled her up to stand next to him. Then he peeled off her yoga pants. He did it slowly, enjoying every inch of flesh as it was exposed.

She stepped out of them, and kicked them to the side. He lowered her back to the couch, and knelt between her legs. Hooking his arms underneath her legs, he scooted her to the edge, and gently pulled her legs farther apart. He looked into her eyes as he kissed the inside of her left knee. Slowly he moved the kisses up the inside of her left leg, until his cheek brushed against her closely trimmed pubic hair. His last kiss felt the heat of her inner thigh. Then he backed up and kissed the inside of her right knee, and repeated the process all the way up her right thigh.

He sat back again, shifting his gaze from her eyes to her pubic mound. The lips were glistening with the juices of her arousal. He took it all in, and smiled.

"You are unbelievably beautiful."

"Glad you think so," she said, as she caressed a breast with one hand, and the other slid down between her open legs. He watched attentively as her fingers splayed her swollen labia. She moved to the hood of her sex and rubbed a finger over it. Then she inserted a finger into her cunt, pushing it in deeply, and then slowly removing it. Grant could see the inviting wet opening left behind. He took her hand, and put the finger that had been inside her into his mouth. He tasted her musky wetness as he stared into her eyes. Not breaking eye contact, he leaned forward to kiss her glistening mound. He kissed and licked her pussy lips, before sticking his tongue inside her as far as he was able.

He began to tongue fuck her, covering her mound with saliva. Her hands went to the back of his head again, pressing him close. He found the nub of her clit, and after licking it, sucked it into his mouth. He listened to the sounds she made, and repeated everything that brought a response. He was patient and unpredictable. As his mouth and tongue focused on her clitoris, he inserted his middle finger into her opening. He curved the finger upward and felt a fleshy protrusion. Methodically, he massaged it with his finger as she gasped and groaned. Seconds later, juices seemed to flow from her pussy, coating his face and fingers, as she orgasmed a second time. She was quieter, but it seemed more intense than her first.

Catching her breath, Bethany leaned back on the couch. She expelled a long sigh and laughed.

"That was so good. It seems like you've done this before. Maybe once or twice?"

"Maybe. But I can't say I've ever had this much fun doing it." He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Well I want you to have a little more fun," Bethany replied. "Right now, I want you to fuck me. Last time I was busy eating out Claire while you hit me from behind. This time, I want to see your face when you fuck me. And I want to say fuck as much as possible."

"I aim to please. As much as I love staring at your lovely ass, your face is even more beautiful."

"Here I am," she said, opening her legs wide. "I'm fucking wet and ready to be fucked."

Grant leveraged himself between her legs. She gripped his stiffness, guiding him inside her. He braced himself, planting his hands on the couch, on either side of her body. He no longer felt the need to be slow and gentle. He pistoned into her welcoming silky slit. He was rock hard again. Within three thrusts he was ready to explode, but he held back. The sound of their thighs slapping together was magnificent. His balls hit against her ass for a few strokes, but then contracted as he continued to approach the point of no return. He glanced between her ecstatic face and the union of their bodies. The sight of his cock plunging into this most intimate part of her body made him frantic with excitement. He ravaged her and she welcomed it.

"I'm fucking your pussy," he said redundantly.

"Yes, fuck me harder," she responded. "Shoot your sperm in me. Cum in my fucking pussy."

That was all Grant could take. With a muffled groan he erupted inside her. After the initial ejaculation, he pressed himself into her, their loins conjoined. Holding still, his member pulsated, gripped tightly by her vaginal walls. Finally spent, he fell beside her, his softening wet cock flopping against her leg. He eyed her beautiful body.

"I'm glad I found that necklace," Grant remarked between deep breaths.