Group Discount

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her directions were simple. It was Grant's turn to get naked. He didn't stand on ceremony. He didn't do a seductive strip. In seconds, the only thing on his body was the drop of pre-cum hanging from his stiff penis. He was locked in the upright position. Bethany captured the drip on one finger and sucked it into her mouth. Then she pulled Grant's face toward her and kissed him passionately. Breaking away from the kiss, she gave him an order.

"Now kiss her."

Standing almost eye to eye with the statuesque blonde, Grant encircled her waist with one arm and pulled her close. Claire's naked flesh melted into him. His cock was trapped between them, and her breasts molded into his chest, the stiffness of her nipples against his skin. His other arm dropped to Claire's ass. Their loins met together as he stared deeply into her eyes. This moment had seemed so long in coming. He had been in such close proximity to this beautiful woman in their first threesome encounter. In open-mouthed wonder, he had watched her legs spread wide to receive oral sex from Bethany. He had admired every feature of her face, every expression of ecstasy, every aspect of her body, and done nothing. Even tonight, so much had happened, and he had not been part of it. But now he was. All of that longing and hunger was in that kiss. Their bodies rubbed together, mingled with sweat and desire. Grant could have kept on in the tight embrace and kiss.

But B had other ideas. She took each of them by the hand and led them into Grant's bedroom. His king sized bed had a six-foot-tall headboard. There was a sitting area to the left of the bed with two upholstered chairs. To the right of the bed was the entrance to the bathroom. There were end tables on each side of the bed, with matching lamps. Bethany turned one lamp on, then crawled across the bed to turn on the other. She gestured to Grant to lay down on the bed after she stripped off the comforter. In doing so, it was apparent that he was not quite as hard as he had been a few moments earlier, and had a questioning look on his face.

"Don't you worry, G Man," she said in answer to the unspoken query, "You are in for the time of your life."

She stood next to Claire, touched her cheek, and then kissed her on the lips.

"Do you trust me Claire? Are you ready for Act Four?"

Claire had yet to experience any release. Her body hungered for it.

"Yes," she whispered. "Oh God, yessss."

"Straddle him," B commanded. "Face toward him, with your knees on either side. But don't let him penetrate you."

Claire immediately moved to follow the instructions. As she lifted one leg over him, Grant saw the golden down between her legs, still lubricated with desire. She settled herself on him, her wet pubic hair brushing against his now raging erection. B joined them on the bed. She lay down between Grant's legs.

"Claire," she explained. "I'm going to suck Grant's cock. He's hard, but I want him in my mouth. Then when he's all slick, I'm going to guide him into your cunt. Are you on board with that plan Claire?"

The blonde squirmed, looked deeply into Grant's eyes and responded, "Oh, fuck yes!"

A second later, Grant felt B's lips on the tip of his cock. She nibbled, and tongued around the engorged helmet. Then she took him all the way in her mouth, swallowing him whole. After a moment, her mouth returned to focus on the head, and she wrapped a hand around his penis, and stroked his saliva covered member. Grant struggled not to cum as he fervently began to grope and suckle the tits hanging in front of his face. He felt Claire grind and slide her pussy on his belly, and seconds later she orgasmed. Grant studied her face as it went through such beautiful agony. She opened her eyes, looked at him, and smiled, as his cock was attended to by B. Her stroking and sucking slowed and then stopped.

"Claire, I'm going to stick him in you now. Raise up and impale yourself his cock."

Claire raised her ass in the air and hovered over him. He felt the guiding force of B's hand pointing him to the core of Claire's wet receptacle. B rubbed the head back and forth over Claire's pussy. Finally, the top of his cock entered her vagina. She let out a sigh, but didn't descend on him. She held that position for seconds before sliding him a little farther into her slick opening. Then she raised up until his penis almost entirely emerged from the sopping safety of her sex. Grant could feel B's hot breath on his glistening member while it was exposed. Just as suddenly, Claire thrust downward again, taking more of him inside of her than before. She repeated this multiple times, teasing him, until finally she slammed all the way down, fully engulfing him.

Grant tried to think of other things. B made it impossible as she handled and kissed his balls. Claire was now simply riding him, slowly meshing their genitals together. He reached between them and attempted to find and massage her clit, but with limited success. Still he could see an increase in Claire's desire. He could feel B's tongue moving from his balls to his shaft, flicking around the space encased by Claire. The tongue moved upward, and from the groan that Claire emitted, he could tell that some intimate parts were being explored. Claire lifted her ass until his cock was completely released. Grant could hear B ravaging Claire's pussy, while stroking him with her hand. He reveled in the sounds of B mouth fucking Claire, while his penis was being caressed. B eventually moved her mouth from Claire, to once again consume his engorged cock. After recoating him with saliva, she guided him into Claire's cunt for re-entry.

"Grant, I want you to fuck her now. Ream your beautiful cock into her swollen pussy."

He started to do just that, thrusting upward, deeply into Claire's sopping vagina.

"Claire, I love watching you get fucked. I've got an incredible view of him sliding in and out of your cunt."

He could feel B's hot breath on his scrotum as she talked. Her hand encircled his testicles and squeezed. This brought Grant to the brink.

"I'm going to cum Claire." It was part declaration and part warning.

"Cum in my pussy Grant! I want you to coat my insides with your sperm."

"Shoot your fucking cum in her Grant," B shouted. "I want to see you fucking fill her cunt."

That was all Grant could take. With a animalistic groan, he ejaculated into Claire. Jet after jet of sperm left his body, and was injected into hers.

The pair clutched each other tightly, sweaty, conjoined, gasping.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." It was B. Peering around Claire's body, he could see B frantically strumming her clitoris.

"Oh God, watching you two fuck is making me cum. FUUUUUCk!"

With that, her body convulsed in orgasm.

When it was over, the three laid side by side in Grant's bed. They snuggled together, still naked, but covered with a sheet.

"Every time I think something can't get better, it does," he said with a woman curled up on each side of him.

"Bethany, you're going to make a hell of a supervisor someday," observed Clair. "You had a plan and we followed your every direction."

"It was even better than I imagined it would be," Bethany replied. "Thanks for playing along..."

"I've got a couple of things to say," interjected Grant. "First, I think I need a new couch. That one has a lot of memories, but even more stains. Second, as much as I would love to put Acts One through Four on repeat...I'd like us to consider expanding the cast for Act Five."