Group Discount

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany rubbed her hand across his chest. "I'm glad I put it there."

Chapter 5

TinkerBell71 messaged him back after several days. They had a couple of brief but flirtatious messages, until Grant shared his cell number. Hearing her voice raised the level of interest. They had a long phone conversation. She was originally from Puerto Rico, and as a result, fluently bilingual. Her name was Valentina. She taught Spanish at the local high school. They found a common interest in John Steinbeck. "East of Eden" was her favorite. He favored "Cannery Row," "Sweet Thursday," and "To a God Unknown."

They made plans to meet for dinner the following week. Grant had to start writing dates in a calendar. His social life was picking up, and he didn't want to miss any appointments. He scribbled things like "tennis with Issa" and "dinner with Val" in the little squares of the calendar on his kitchen table. Looking at his cramped and barely legible scrawl, he realized there was a better way to do this digitally. This was the way his mother kept track of her life. This juxtaposition of old timey behavior with a reinvigorated sex life was odd, but acceptable.

He got his three co-workers together for lunch that Friday. The first time they had all been together since Claire's party turned threesome plus one.

"I think Michael wonders why you don't invite him to join us for lunch," Claire remarked.

"It hadn't crossed my mind," admitted Grant. "I like him, but at this point it might inhibit our conversation."

"I'm sure Michael would be fine with a little sex talk," Jennifer said, "but I think he would be competing for your attention, and not ours."

"Grant's not his type," Bethany said with a knowing look. "I've seen him ogling the kid, Julio, I think is his name. He's about 5'9", dark, fit, put together, and young."

"Yep, none of those things describe me. I'm the old silver fox."

That comment turned the conversation to his dating life. Grant filled them in on his tennis plans with Issa, and his new connection with Valentina.

"We cracked open your shell and now you're trampling it to pieces," Jennifer said with mock indignation.

"I'm out there, Jenny, and I'm loving every minute of it!" cracked Grant, with a bad impersonation of Kramer.

"Oh, you've been out there, and in there," said Bethany mysteriously.

Claire gave her a look.

"Are you implying something Beth?" Jennifer asked.

Grant shifted uncomfortably, wondering how much, if anything, Bethany would tell them.

"The other night, he found a necklace I...misplaced during the...party," she said with a wicked grin. "And so I stopped by to pick it up."

"And...?" Claire asked.

"And, one thing led to another, and this kind gentleman provided me with a couple of great orgasms."

Claire stared at Bethany, then turned to Grant, and finally looked at Jennifer. "How did one thing lead to another? What does that even mean?"

Ignoring the questions, Jennifer spoke up first. "I knew you had a thing for the distinguished type. In the absence of a gentleman caller, you called on the gentleman."

"If you must know, there was mutual admiration. He admired me really, really well, and more than once. Then I admired him, until he couldn't take it anymore."

Jennifer laughed with delight. Claire smiled weakly. Grant thought it wisest not to speak.

"I'm a little jealous," Jennifer said, cocking her head to one side. "You and Grant-daddy get to knock boots, while hubby and I are home threatening the children to stay in bed."

"Sorry you weren't there to witness it this time, Jen," replied Bethany. "Being able to just focus on one person at a time has its benefits. Although our little group party had a lot to commend itself."

"Hubby and I have a little Netflix and coma planned for tonight. We'll be unconscious before finishing an episode of anything," Jennifer admitted. "But why don't the three of you spend time together this evening? That is, unless you have someone else lined up already, Grant."

"No I don't," answered Grant, feeling it was safe to talk. "But even if I did, I'd cancel it to hang out with two of my favorite people."

"Oh, still Mr. Smooth, I see," Jennifer snorted. "I'm feeling jealous again."

"Don't be," Grant said hurriedly. "You are an integral part of this group. I would desperately love to have you join us, but we'll make do."

"I'll bet you will," retorted Jennifer.

They settled on an Italian place. They were the only ones there with three at a table. Most were couples, while several tables had foursomes. Assuming that no one thought he was there with his daughters, or a wife and daughter, Grant felt proud to be seen with the two lovely women. The food was good, but the wine was even better. Soon, they were making a little too much noise, and getting glances from nearby tables. Managing to be that raucous without Jennifer was surprising. But the three them enjoyed each other's company, and Grant found it easy to make them laugh.

They all agreed it would be fun to see a movie, but theaters weren't fully operational yet. Grant offered his place, where they could find something to stream. The girls said yes, and everyone pretended as if nothing else could possibly happen other than movie watching.

He ended up picking a series that was on the trending list. It was supposed to be romantic and sexy. Grant found the first episode a little tedious and had trouble feigning interest. The girls seemed to like it enough to keep watching. He was between them on the couch, because what were the other options?

He had an arm around each of them, and within 30 minutes they were both snuggled against him. When that happened, Grant lost track of the plot completely. He breathed in the fragrances of Claire's shampoo, since being the taller of the two women, her head was closest to his.

Grant felt Bethany's arm snake around him, and watched her reach for Claire's leg. Her fingers trailed up and down the jean-covered thigh. He felt Claire stir slightly, but little other reaction.

"Claire?" Bethany's voice was soft.

He felt Claire's head turn and the heat of her breath on his chest. "Mm-hmm?"

"Would you do something for me?"

"Uh-huh."

Bethany lifted her hand from Claire's leg and raised it to her face.

"Come-ere," she said leaning across Grant's chest as she drew Claire's face toward her.

He saw Beth part her lips as she closed the distance between them, to kiss her blonde friend.

Claire hesitated ever so slightly, but met the kiss, and responded. Her lips yielded to Beth's. The tenderness between them had an immediate effect on Grant. Blocked by the heads of the two women, he couldn't see his stiff erection, but he felt it. He could see the kisses continue tenderly, yet with increasing passion. Bethany stopped first, a smile played across her wet lips.

"Claire, with your help, we're going to put on a show."

The blonde nodded slightly. Her eyes had a dreamlike look.

"I want you to do things, Claire. But I want you to want to do those things. There are several acts in our little show," Beth continued. "This was Act One. And as you can see, our audience is appreciative." She looked toward Grant's crotch. While he couldn't see, he knew that Bethany observed the bulge in his pants. When Claire turned slightly to look, his erection throbbed painfully.

"Act One is going to go on a little longer, but Act Two will quickly follow. Do you want to know what going to happen then, Claire?"

Claire nodded again, swallowed hard, and breathed out "Yes."

"Well I'm going to stand up and start taking off my clothes. Right in front of both of you. I'm going to expose my tits, and then I'm going to pull off my panties, and I'll be stark naked. Would that be ok Claire? I'm not going to ask Grant what he thinks, because I know he likes me naked. But what about you, Claire? Can you handle seeing me in the flesh?"

Claire roused from her daze. "Of course. I've seen you naked. You've seen me naked. You licked my pussy...while Grant fucked you. Of course I can handle it. But what happens after that?"

"Ah, that would be Act Three. And you're going to have to wait." And with that, Bethany returned to kissing Claire. Grant could see their tongues touching and probing each other's mouth. He felt a hand squeeze his penis through his pants. Then another hand joined. Grant tried to relax and enjoy the entertainment, anxious for the next Act to begin.

Moments later, Bethany stood and began to strip, slowly and seductively. She kept her eyes on Claire as she undressed. Claire stared back. Her hand rested on Grant's bulge, gently massaging him. Although Grant had fucked B on two previous occasions, he eagerly watched as she unveiled her body in front of them. Every movement was protracted and deliberate just in removing her top. Leaving her bra intact, she was unhurried in wriggling out of her jeans. The moment when the denim revealed her round ass still covered by white panties, the pressure of Claire's hand on his cock noticeably increased. Grant felt like he knew that beautiful backside well, but was anxious to increase his familiarity.

B turned her back to them, and looked seductively over her shoulder, strictly at Claire. She unclasped her bra, again with great deliberation. Once off of her body, B held it out to the side with one hand, then dropped it to the floor. She turned to face them with her hands cupped over her breasts. Then B moved so that her fingers covered only her nipples and areolas, leaving the swell of her tits in plain view. She slowly turned away from them again, stretched her arms out to her sides, and looked back. Grant was desperate to see her tits. B was swaying, almost dancing. His eyes travelled down her bare back, to her waist, and the white panties covering the swell of her ass. The panties were pulled tightly against her skin, with each globe delectably on display. Her legs were slightly apart as she shifted from side to side, and he could see the muscles in her calves. He remembered the feel of those legs resting on his arms as he knelt between them.

B rotated again, and covered her nipples when she faced them. She was enjoying this. And Grant could feel from Claire's ragged breaths, and how she continued to fondle his manhood through his pants, that she was too. This time, B's smile widened as she pulled her hands away, exposing her tits. Though smaller than either of her co-workers, B's were a perky handful. Her pink nipples were erect. Just as Grant envisioned sucking one into his mouth, she spun around again. Grant felt the act was turning from tantalizing to frustrating.

This time when her back was turned, B widened her stance, and slowly bent forward. In a moment, she was peering at them from between her legs. Grant could see the outline of her pussy under the white panties. B reached underneath herself and drew her hand over her cloth-covered pubic area. She repeated the movement, and each time she did, more of her panties were pulled into the cleft of her ass. She bent lower still and the crotch of her panties was now translucent with her juices.

B raised herself upright, whirled around and stepped in front of them. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth, raised her eyebrows as she looked at Claire's hand kneading Grant's cock. Then B bent forward, placed her hand over Claire's, and began kissing her. Claire eagerly returned the kiss. The pressure of two hands leaning on his cock was more uncomfortable than pleasurable, but watching them kiss made up for it. After a moment, B pulled her lips away, turned her back to them yet again, and presented her backside to Claire.

With B a foot away from his face, Grant could feel her body heat and the aroma of sex. It was all he could do not to grab her. Claire's hand was no longer in his lap. She slowly reached up and placed a hand on each globe of B's ass. Claire massaged the flesh. She spread the cheeks apart, and released them. The panties were now more like a thong. Claire delicately kissed one cheek and then the other. B groaned appreciatively, and pushed backward into the kisses. Claire's lips moved in between, her nose nuzzled the sodden crack.

B wiggled her ass in Claire's face wantonly as the kisses became firmer and wetter. Suddenly, Claire grasped the panties and tugged them off B's hips. As she pulled them over Bethany's ass, the soaked crotch of the panties made a slight sucking sound as they detached from the cleft between her legs. B bent lower still, and using her own hands, spread her cheeks farther apart. Grant could see the pucker of her anus. It contracted and seemed to wink at them. Claire's hands joined B's as she leaned in and planted a kiss directly on the glistening vagina. She licked the slit and B moaned.

Reluctantly, Bethany pulled away and announced, "Time for Act Three. But I've decided to change the program."

"The usher didn't hand me one on the way in," Grant commented. "Make sure you don't skip anything. I've been able to follow the plot so far."

B didn't smile at him. She took Claire by the hand and got her to stand up.

"Are you ready for Act Three Claire? Grant is just going to watch." She wagged a finger at him and said, "Stay right there."

Grant remained on the couch, fully clothed. The two women stood before him. The younger one was completely nude, her ponytail hung over her shoulder. The blonde seemed to tower over her. Nearly half a foot taller to begin with, Claire was still fully clothed and wearing boots with a heel. Bethany held both of Claire's hands in hers, and looked up into her eyes. Standing on her tiptoes, she gently kissed Claire's lips.

"Before anything else happens, you need to take off your clothes. Grant and I need to see all of you, don't we Grant?" Neither B or Claire even looked at him, but he nodded in agreement anyway.

"We need to see those long legs, your firm ass, and that silky pussy that I devoured, your flat, toned belly, and those gorgeous tits. We can't do anything else until you get naked. Are you going to show us Claire?"

The blonde didn't respond with words. She simply began to strip off her clothes. Mimicking B's striptease, she fixed her gaze on the woman in front of her, and removed items one piece at a time. Grant strained to take it all in. The women were different, in size, coloring, and shape. But both were beautiful. Seeing their bodies sent an electrical charge through him. They stood facing each other, giving Grant a side view. From the side, their breasts looked large. Claire was more well-endowed than B, but both seemed bigger than he remembered. Hands entwined, the women were so close to each other, their erect nipples brushed together. The first touch seemed accidental, but B made the next intentional, lightly swaying her breasts so that their nipples grazed each other three times.

Grant had never been to a strip club, sex show, or anything of the sort. But this must be what it was like. He was sitting, fully clothed, watching two beautiful, naked women perform in front of him. He would have gladly given everything in his bank account for this private viewing, and yet it was freely his, without asking.

"Claire," B's voice was commanding, but not demanding. "Did you like it when I licked your pussy?"

Claire nodded. Grant could see her breasts rise and fall as her breathing deepened.

"Well Claire. I enjoyed tasting you. I put my tongue in you and sucked on your clit, and made you cum. It made me so horny, that I let Grant fuck me from behind, and then cum inside me. I'm sure you remember that, don't you Claire?"

Again she nodded. This time her eyes flickered over to Grant. She licked her lips. She shifted from one foot to the other, and pressed her legs together. Grant wanted to strip his clothes off, and satiate himself by ravaging both women. But he didn't move.

"Well Claire, before we can move on to Act Four, I want you to return the favor. You don't have to. But I'm going to sit down next to Grant, spread my legs, and invite you to eat my pussy. I don't think you've ever done that to a woman before, have you Claire?"

Bethany didn't really wait for or expect an answer. She stopped holding Claire's hands and seized her tits instead. She pressed them together and rolled them under her palms. Claire's head rolled back. B leaned forward and kissed Claire's exposed neck while continuing to fondle her breasts.

Between kisses, B kept giving instructions.

"When I sit down and expose my pussy, it's going to be your job to take care of me. Do to me what you like done to you. Grant's going to watch. It's not his turn. Not yet anyway."

With that, B moved to the couch. Her dripping snatch was lowered on to the cushion next to him, but Grant kept his hands to himself. She perched on the edge of the furniture, lasciviously spread her legs, and looked up into Claire's eyes expectantly.

The blonde beauty dropped to her knees without hesitation. She ran her hands up B's inner thighs. Her caresses continued up to B's perky tits. Claire squeezed them, pulling and pinching the nipples as she lowered her head to B's belly. She kissed all around her middle and licked B's navel. She began to thrust her tongue into the belly button. Grant could see trails of saliva as her mouth worked feverishly. Bethany began to squirm, whether in discomfort or passion, he couldn't tell.

Claire continued manipulating B's breasts and nipples. She seemed to be twisting and treating them roughly. B's hips raised off the couch and tried to grind into any part of Claire's body. She only managed to reach the breasts hanging between her legs, smearing herself across them without relief. Claire seemed to ignore the attention Bethany was seeking. She alternated between licking, biting, and kissing all around B's mid-section and upper chest.

Bethany finally grabbed Claire's head and pressed it down between her thighs. Claire did not hesitate, but gave herself completely to B's pussy. She opened her mouth widely, covering the entire mound, and began sucking. The slurping sound of suction was evidence of the vigor Claire was applying. B grasped the blonde head even more tightly and pushed it to her center. B whimpered and moaned.

Claire kept her mouth sealed over B's pussy. She reached under herself and stuck a finger in her own sopping cunt. Withdrawing it, she found B's puckered anal opening, and circled it with her coated finger. Slowly inserting, she pushed past the gripping muscle with the tip. Bethany groan and twisted her hips in response. Leaving the fingertip in B's anus, Claire began lapping the soaking slit. As her tongue traversed from top to bottom, it sunk in more deeply with each pass.

"You're tongue-fucking me," shrieked B. "Your fucking tongue is making me crazy."

Claire pushed her tongue inside as far as it could reach. She wriggled her finger more deeply into B's ass hole, impaling her right up to the knuckle.

"I'm going to cum," B moaned. "I'm cumming right on your pretty face!"

Claire turned all her attention on the swollen clit in front of her. She sucked and licked and made mewing sounds, as her finger pressed farther into B's anus.

"Oh my God!" B was almost shouting. "Oh fuck!" She began to thrash, her body contorting with pleasure. B shuddered and quivered, and Claire stopped using her tongue, but left her finger in the tight, hot, pulsating bung hole.

"Oh my God, Claire!" B gasped for air, as she pulled the blonde head upward. "I want to taste me on your lips," she said, mashing their mouths together. As Claire's body moved forward, Grant could see her pussy was dripping, and decided to act. Although he had seen Claire's body on full display on a previous occasion, he had never made any sexual contact with her. That drought ended as his hand glided over the slick wetness between her legs. Claire's knees almost buckled. Although her head turned back toward him, her eyes were closed, and her face displayed a look of utter arousal. Granted parted her pussy lips with his fingers, savoring the feel of wet silky creases of flesh. He was about to insert fingers inside her when B announced "Act Four."