All Comments on 'Group Fun in the Jacuzzi'

by julieneedscock

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Me and James

Are fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Madame name all of the people you have had sex

with and how to contact them. You have a severe type of STD and the law requires we notify all of your sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Julie needs...

...to go back to school and study English. Your IQ is showing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Author, you poop on your own face

.......and enjoy it very much!!!!!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Oh dear!

Another husband who likes, apparently to listen and probably watch his wife have sex. One question though does the wife really want to go through married life like this, and most importantly why are they still married, why not be fuck buddies or something. One last thing the writer has the wife being a slim person with 38DD's surely she would fall over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband, Slut Wife Crap

It never changes. All of these wimp stories are the same. Sometimes the "writers" don't even change the names of the characters. This "story" is particularly badly written, even for a wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read Anotehr Catagory

Don't let the idiots bother you. If they don't like these kind of stories, they can go read another catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
re: Read Anotehr Catagory

1) Amazing. Everyone who has a negative rating comments on the story and ONLY the story. The positive review can only attack the right of others to have a different opinion.

<p>

2) That said, the comment of "If they don't like these kind of stories" would hold true ONLY if you are stating that stories under this category are all alike, that you can tell what is in the story without reading. Therefore, the comment of the "this is just another" ilk are dead on target. You stated NOTHING in support of the story or its quality, only that it is the same story told again.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
You obviously have a story you'd like to tell

but it doesn't come across here. Please, please have someone edit your writing before you post.

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonalmost 16 years ago
Great start to you writing journey!!

You've got lots of talent! The only way to bring it out is to keep on writing!! Ignore the negative comments and keep going. I loved the story!!!

Phil Canyon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Take no notice of the demented reviews

Great start to writing please keep it up. Ignore the morons.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 15 years ago
please finish it Julie

Ignore the idiots, they have small dicks and live alone...

Please finish your sexy story honey...

Love, DEE (aka - Marriedpervs here on Literotica)

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
getting the attention of threemen

i love your first story. just sad that others don't seem to

but as they say you can't please them all. especially the young morons. so as others say ignore them they will go away soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
50Th

This was what i wanted to do.My husband,Rob, had organised it,5 different men.He had organised 3 he knew,his brother,and my uncle.He had to watch.I was dressed in stockings,see through panties and bra.The men undressed when they came through the door,no holes barred.Let me say that when the first cock entered my wet pussy, i came because i was so excited.Soon i had a cock in my mouth and pussy,i could see other cocks hard and ready.My husband was also undressed his cock hard.Uncle Tony filled my mouth,my brother in law in my pussy.Tom, one of the other 3 was the first to use my arse, i felt the heat of his cumm deep in me.At one time i had a cock in my mouth, pussy and arse.They all agreed after fucking me to cover my face with cumm so i lay there and they all stroked and came on my face.It was a great night.I liked it so much that my husband and i now advertise for group sex,however we charge and condoms at all times.I have been fucked by groups including bucks party young guys,they just stay hard all night,older guys,i have had women between my legs,i had one woman who ate me out after 3 guys had filled me.My husband has fucked young women,older women even one who was about 75 who insisted that i sit on her face as he fucked her.An older woman did my pussy and arse with a 8 inch strap on then insisted that Rob fuck her arse.We had a couple who just wanted to swap partners, i dont usually comment on size but he was small and i watched as his partner was being fucked by Rob who has a good sized cock.I reckon she orgasmed 5 times,she often comes around on her own,she eats my pussy while Rob does her.We had one guy,youngish who wanted to fuck me, then have Rob fuck him.We talked about it and i watched that afternoon as i sat on this guys faceas Rob slowly pushed his cock into the guys arse then slowly fucked him,the guys cock shooting cumm into the air as Rob filled his arse.Yes, we are quite the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
50Th

This was what i wanted to do.My husband,Rob, had organised it,5 different men.He had organised 3 he knew,his brother,and my uncle.He had to watch.I was dressed in stockings,see through panties and bra.The men undressed when they came through the door,no holes barred.Let me say that when the first cock entered my wet pussy, i came because i was so excited.Soon i had a cock in my mouth and pussy,i could see other cocks hard and ready.My husband was also undressed his cock hard.Uncle Tony filled my mouth,my brother in law in my pussy.Tom, one of the other 3 was the first to use my arse, i felt the heat of his cumm deep in me.At one time i had a cock in my mouth, pussy and arse.They all agreed after fucking me to cover my face with cumm so i lay there and they all stroked and came on my face.It was a great night.I liked it so much that my husband and i now advertise for group sex,however we charge and condoms at all times.I have been fucked by groups including bucks party young guys,they just stay hard all night,older guys,i have had women between my legs,i had one woman who ate me out after 3 guys had filled me.My husband has fucked young women,older women even one who was about 75 who insisted that i sit on her face as he fucked her.An older woman did my pussy and arse with a 8 inch strap on then insisted that Rob fuck her arse.We had a couple who just wanted to swap partners, i dont usually comment on size but he was small and i watched as his partner was being fucked by Rob who has a good sized cock.I reckon she orgasmed 5 times,she often comes around on her own,she eats my pussy while Rob does her.We had one guy,youngish who wanted to fuck me, then have Rob fuck him.We talked about it and i watched that afternoon as i sat on this guys faceas Rob slowly pushed his cock into the guys arse then slowly fucked him,the guys cock shooting cumm into the air as Rob filled his arse.Yes, we are quite the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good for you

If your husbands anything like me he's jacking off as he reads this. I Love a girl with big tits and knows how to flaunt them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

Seriously I like this! I think about this subject a lot with my wife I would love to keep hearing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was a very exciting story

I can only imagine being in her place. I have "accidentally " let my bikini slip and expose a nipple from time to time. I wish my husband would ask me to do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

Last year wile on vacation my drunk wife sucked and fucked five men in the hotel jacuzzi. Before we left she fucked them all three more times in there room including me... That was her first but I hope not her last....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

Wow I could feel my self getting wetter with each sentence! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has a special bikini she wears in the hot tub when we have another guy over. It's a white bikini but it has no liner in it. When dry it looks normal, but once its wet it becomes see through. She has made many cocks hard with it and she has gotten to feel several of them as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought this was an awesome story! I would loved to have been one of the guys so that I could lick her pussy and put my fingers up inside her cunt and rub her G-spot until she was squirting all over my hand. Of course the moment she started to squirt, I would put my mouth over her cunt so I could drink all her pussy juices!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous