All Comments on 'Groupie (her)'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OmenainenOmenainenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Different points of views

I wrote two of these, one from her side of the story and one from his. The name of the other one is “Groupie (him)”. If you bother to read both, I’d appreciate if you let me know which you liked better and why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I'm not sure if you're male or female (haven't checked your bio, but see you've written Teddy's story, where I'll go next); you are a superb story teller, what ever your gender. I make this comment because usually I can guess an author's gender by their writing.

Do not appologize for your command of written English. A few minor errors, nothing terrible and none so bad as to detract from the flow of the story. IF English isn't you're mother tongue, I'd suggest that many or most of your readers only speak / read English. You're one-up on them.

After reading Teddy's story's I'll comment again with my gender guess, IF I'm able to do so.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As good as it gets.

Thank you. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I like the story from the Guy's viewpoint. It just felt more personal....

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 4 years ago

A very unique story idea. I really enjoyed the tenderness you portrayed. As another person said; Your written English is levels above a lot of what gets published here. A few minor issues that were not troubling to my enjoyment. And based on the ratings of all of your stories, it seems all you might benefit from is a beta-reader (proof-reader). We all need that kind of help. I was also wondering about your gender — looks like we'll have to keep wondering, which is sort of a good thing ;) Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My favourite story on this site. Very sweet.

TallGrassTallGrassalmost 3 years ago

Actually, I'm looking forward to their 40 year reunion.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

I loved the story….5*****

Annabel was extremely fortunate to run into Teddy for her first time….someone who was highly skilled, patient, considerate, and belonged to the club who believes that the woman should come first…multiple times.

That said, I was tickled by the dialog regarding condoms, unwanted pregnancy, and STDs. In the fantasy world of Literotica, unwanted pregnancies and STDs are often conveniently ignored…and when the ARE considered, they are often dealt with in an incomplete manner. As an example, there are plenty of STDs that can be spread through oral sex…and there was plenty of that in this story.

Having said that, I’ll now get down from my soapbox, don my fantasy glasses again, and enjoy another one of the author’s wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story that makes love wonderful even when it is, at first, not real. Luck plays a role when everything works out the way it did because love developed with time. Not the kind of love between a man and wife but a love between two kindred spirits. Yes, it was sweet. But it was more than that. Two people found each other and formed memories that they would hold dear forever.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx11 months ago

Bravo! So well written original story. People don't have to be rock stars to help others find their sexual reality. The fact that you used a rockstar to bring a beautiful woman into herself was very clever. The way that you described their encounters was truly erotic. You've got a great gift keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Groupie Series Info