Groupie (her)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was a little husky and she laughed.

"Yeah," she said, "I've learned a thing or two since we last met. Want me to show you?"

"Don't mind if I do," he said, smiling. "But not here, you wanna come to my hotel with me?"

"Don't mind if I do," she said.

And so he called for security to get him a car.

"Oh," he said after he'd ended the phone call. "I should probably have asked for some condoms as well. I really don't do this routinely anymore, I'm sorry."

"Well it turns out I can't get pregnant," she said, and their eyes met.

"Oh honey, you still shouldn't," he said, a smile flickering on his lips. "I might have a STD."

"Well, do you?" she asked and smiled at him.

He laughed, and they left for his hotel.

-#-#-#-#-#-

It was really good, still extremely good with him. He hadn't been inexperienced twenty years prior and he definitely wasn't worse now, and now she had an ace or two up her sleeve as well. He made her cum like not many others had, again and again with increasing intensity, and after they were finally through they cuddled, very gently and affectionately.

"You still smell the same," she said. "I love your scent."

"Isn't it like a sign of genetic compatibility or something?" he said. "Liking each other's scent?"

"Yeah, fat chance for that," she said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," he said.

"Oh, don't be," she said. "And you know, this isn't what I came for, I just wanted to see you and thank you, but this was beyond excellent."

"Yeah, it was," he said, "No regrets. How long ago it was? Twenty years?"

"Give or take," she said.

"Give and take," he said and she laughed.

"Maybe I'll search for you again in twenty years, huh?"

"Yeah, you do that," he said, warmly.

He held her, stroking her skin lazily. He was still gentle and considerate by default, although not nearly as profoundly as he had been when she had so much needed it from him.

"You gonna nick something else off me this time?" he asked. "Steal off into the night?"

"Well I got the necklace back, so maybe I don't need to," she said. "Do you want me to go?"

He thought about it, still touching her skin.

"Well you can stay the night if you wanna," he said. "Can't promise you a rerun in the morning, though."

"We'll see about that," she said and he laughed quietly at the self confidence in her voice.

"Oh, baby," he said gently. "You've indeed grown up."

It was good to hold him in the dark, have him hold her, fall asleep together. It was nice to wake up with him, as well, and they did make love again, and it was slow and gentle and almost loving. He made her cum so many times she lost count, he could still read her so well. She didn't believe in telepathy but he was indeed perceptive, and skillful, and she was so spent afterwards she fell asleep again.

When she woke up the second time he wasn't in the room. His suitcases and stuff were, and there was a breakfast tray on the table, seemingly for her. She searched the suite but he wasn't there, and she took a shower and got dressed, poured herself a cup of coffee. On the breakfast tray there was a note.

Annabel,

Thank you for everything.

I won't forget you.

Love, Teddy

She teared up. That he would remember. It probably meant he had saved her note, read it more than once. She remembered because she had described her note in her diary, and she had read her passage of their previous encounter time and time again. But that he would. Word for word.

And yet he wasn't here now. It was plain he wanted her to go, and he hadn't left her his phone number or anything, and she hadn't honestly expected him to.

She drank the coffee, thinking. And then she searched for paper and pen, and wrote,

Teddy,

I know you think you can't love who you don't know but I do love you. I'll leave you my scarf in case you want memorabilia this time around.

Thank you for everything. I'll see you in twenty years. I might be too old and wrinkly to recognize, but you'll know it's me, I'll be wearing your necklace, and hopefully not much else by the time we're done.

Love, Annabel

She imagined him laughing at the way she finished that note and smiled as she folded her scarf on the table next to it.

And then she left.