Grower in the Shower

Story Info
Getting ready for a road trip with Mom.
1.4k words
4.42
33.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey hon, we gotta go by 9 if we want to be to Aunt Clare's by lunchtime!!"

Mom's voice echoed up the stairs, loud enough that I would have heard her even if my door had been shut. But it wasn't. I left it cracked last night, in anticipation of her waking me this morning for our road trip. I rolled over and tapped my phone.. 7:30 on the dot. Early enough to grab a shower and maybe some bacon and eggs before heading to Aunt Clare's for the long weekend. Yesterday was my 18th birthday, and mom had told me she had some fun stuff planned for us for today.

"Thanks, mom.." I croaked, barely audible, then rolled out of bed. The smell of mom's bacon hit me as soon as I went vertical, and instead of grabbing a fresh towel and shorts, I opened the door. Sunlight hit my face, the bacon suddenly amplified, and I jogged half blind down the carpeted stairs, until the open plan kitchen spread out in front of me.

There was mom. Bare feet, soft white pajama shorts, a little pink tank top, and clearly no bra underneath.. her bright raspberry colored hair in a messy bun on top of her head.. "Hey Hon!" she flashed her usual smile.. mom had a way of always making everyone feel she was happy to see them. "grab some bacon while it's hot! Want some scrambled eggs?"

"Yes please, sounds amazing."

"Oh, and there's juice! I just squeezed it fresh.. those oranges we picked up last week."

I grabbed a slice of greasy bacon from under the paper towel, the hot bacon melted on my tongue and i had to blow cool air across it to keep from burning myself. I poured a glass of OJ from the half full carafe, and watched mom pour two cups of coffee.

Mom was always the kind of mom who seemed younger than her age.. but something about getting closer to 50 has made her really glow. The crinkles around her forest green eyes and full lips when she smiles, they just make me feel warm inside. I couldn't help but admire the way her bare shoulders looked while she poured coffee into the two mugs. Mom has always had a tight little body with full wide thighs and breasts. Long legs and smooth arms. She never seems to notice the men staring at her when she's out, but I always do. It's a little embarrassing, but it gives me a mix of pride and jealousy, to see them drooling over her that way.

And while I'm thinking about it, my cock gives a little twitch, when she hands me the mug of coffee, along with her signature smile.

"Thanks mom."

She ruffles my hair, her bouncy cleavage inches from my face, and lingers a little longer than a mom should.. her grin turning to a half smile, her warm eyes meeting mine. Her fingers in my hair send tingles down my scalp and spine, she traces her nails to the nape of my neck, and suddenly my cock is not just twitching, but legit bouncing in my loose shorts. Terror goes thru me at the thought of her noticing, fuck, I'm her son after all! And I turn red faced back to my bacon and juice.

Mom doesn't seem to notice the tension, and goes right back to the eggs. Folding in the cheese and letting it melt just right.. like only a mom knows how.

"Okay we've got an hour before we hit the road!"

She hands me a plate full of steaming scrambled eggs and four more pieces of bacon.

"Thanks mom. I love you."

_________________________________

I turned the shower on in the hallway bathroom. I have my own shower in my room, but the hall shower is nicer.. a walk in stall with huge glass doors, nice and bright and sunlit, a floor to ceiling window inside of the shower itself, looking out onto the backyard and neighbors beyond.

Down to my shorts, I realized my towel was still sitting on my bed, and stepped back out to grab it. When I came back into the bathroom, mom was there in her tank top and white shorts, nipples erect and stressing the fabric, adjusting the shower temp to her liking. Water splashed off of her arm and onto her tank in tiny droplets, leaving sheer spots in their wake.

"Mom..?"

"Oh hey hon, just running a little later than I wanted to, thought I could jump in here with you to save time."

"But how does.. "

her smile though, her erect nipples, my brain stopped functioning and suddenly showering together was a great idea and I couldn't wait to get in.

"Perfect." she said and took her hand back from the water. She lifted the pink tank up and over her head, and just like that, she was standing in front of me with her bare breasts exposed, as if she had done it forever. She pulled her little shorts down too, and I could do literally nothing but stare at her bare mound, I'm sure my mouth was open wide, but the slit was so captivating I couldn't look away.

She gave a tiny giggle and stepped into the water.

"C'mon baby!" she reached her hand out to me "take your shorts off and get in."

As if on autopilot I slipped my shorts down, my cock full but still hanging low, and stepped into the shower with mom.

She picked up the soap and casually dragged it across her wet belly, rolling it in her hand and making a thick lather.

"Here, do me first!" and she handed me the soap and turned around, placing her feet wide on the floor and her hands on the shower wall, wide and above her head "wash me baby".

In shock at this point, water pouring down mom's back and rounded ass cheeks, I almost dropped the soap..

"..mom..??"

She turned around and saw the hesitation in my face. "It's okay baby, I just need help with the soap, that's it. You're 18 now, and can help me with more adult tasks."

"Like bath time?"

"Yeah.. like helping me with the soap at bath time. Just little things I've been looking forward to for awhile now."

"okay Mommy, I can help you." I said, trying to hide my eagerness.. as if she knew how excited I was, that she would change her mind and step out.

She smiled at me over her shoulder "good. You can start with my back and hips."

I skipped the back and went straight to her hips, gliding the soap left to right. I placed it back in the tray without letting my other hand leave her left hip, then started to soap her up, hands lingering over her hip bones in front, gripping my fingertips under them and resisting the urge to pull her back into me sharply. My hands massage soapy circles around the spheres of her sides and ass cheeks, grazing the crack slightly with fingertips, I swear l felt her back arch more and legs quiver.. I thought about her delicate pussy just inches from my strong hands, and my dick throbbed uncomfortably. It was starting to grow. The meat fleshed out, it got longer until the tip was just past my balls, a swinging bell between my legs that bounced under the shower pressure.

Suddenly mom turned around and faced me. She leaned her back against the shower wall. Her face had gone from smiling to flushed pink, her lips stayed open and she was almost panting.

"Keep washing me baby, I really really need your help with this part." her voice sounded almost pleading, and my swollen member implored me to agree with her empty logic.

I pushed my soapy hand into the top of her mound and massaged firm circles into the flesh. She moaned my name and called me baby over and over, her hips craning forward then back, my hand dropped lower, from the mound to her slit, she whined long and low and pushed her body closer to mine, wetness made my fingers slip into the tiny folds of her hungry pussy, her hips moved faster and I felt the bump of her clit against my middle finger, I slipped two fingers inside of her and she humped my palm.. pressing her back into the shower wall and grinding hips into my hand..

"..fffuuckk babyyy, you're gonna make me.... fffuuuckkkk mmmmmcummm.. " her pussy throbbed against my hand, she screamed my name into my neck and clenched my fingers tight with her smooth tunnel...

My dick was fully at attention now, erect and leaking precum. Without thinking, I put my two pussy covered fingers into mom's beautiful mouth and she sucked them clean.

"Look at you grow baby.. Mommy is so proud."

.. to be continued...