All Comments on 'Growing Acceptance Ch. 01'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jkwar91Jkwar91about 5 years ago
Awesome

Thank you so much, my absolute favorite series on lit!! Can't wait for the next one, love the universe and where this story is going.

e4glesporte4glesportabout 5 years ago

Thank you for bringing Sydney and Lexi back!! I can’t wait to see where the story goes next.

capn_doggycapn_doggyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks for the ratings and comments. Even just taking the time to read my story is flattering. If you want to see what I'm working on, get access to early stories, or vote on what I work on next, please check out my patreon. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I’m so happy you’re continuing this story. It’s so good and I was worried that it had been abandoned like so many other excellent stories.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

This is one of the best series on this site, just because of the emotional depth you're able to portray in your characters.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 5 years ago
Awesome

This story continues to get better and better as you bring it further into the light. Can't wait to see how Syd and Lex grow into their roles. Thanks JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

thank you so much for continuing this much loved story . i'm bursting to read more , i'm hooked . much love - sarah .

GhostWraithGhostWraithover 4 years ago
Damn

Now you’re leaving us with cliffhangers. Evil bugger :p Better hurry with the next chapter

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Please keep it up!

Seriously, if I was rich, I'd pay you a good wage so you could quit your job and focus on writing, especially as it concerns this series, but many of your other stories are also great.

This world (these worlds?) you've crafted and the characters you have created are so full of life that it is impossible not to be swallowed up in the story. I am also amazed that, regardless how much sex is happening, I never choose to skim past the sex scenes. Many of the longer series I still read suffer from either an overuse of sex or sex that has become repetitive or boring. It feels like every incidence of sex in this series belongs in the story, and each scene is fresh and natural. It really feels like two (or more, as the case may be) people who are letting their bodies naturally decide what to do next... It doesn't at all feel 'scripted' when they make love. That is such an amazing talent.

Anyway, since I'm not rich, all I can do is beg and plead for you to finish the next chapter, and hopefully support you on patreon.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue to write

Please continue to write... It's a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

You manage such a smooth transition from not only each chapter but also each story. I wish I had 1/100th of your talent/skill at creating and writing these magnificent stories. Please continue as I look forward to all these incredible stories.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Great story, although the character list and plot complexities are still getting thrown into the mix, I’d love to know where you think we are in the story arc Cap’n Doggy! Btw, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES