Growing Acceptance Ch. 03

Story Info
Team succubus prepares for the operation and play a game.
12.9k words
4.89
8.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers

Spoiler Tags: MtF, Transformation, Succubus, Romance, Seduction, Adventure, Games, Loving, Monstergirl, Bondage, Femdom, Domination, Futa, Futanari, Male to Futa

I looked at the email from Joshua showing the location of the lab and my blood ran both cold and hot simultaneously. On the one hand, I was scared of what might happen at Dr. Leshey's lab. On the other, I was looking forward to having a hand in the karma heading his way after what he did to Sariel. Pulling up the message for Lexi, I vibrated around her like an over-sugared toddler while she read it. When she looked up I barraged her with questions.

"What are we going to do? Now that we know where he is we should go do something, right? We should tell your mother. Or is that a bad idea? What about Sariel? She probably deserves to be involved. Maybe Mocha- I mean Annita. That's gonna take some getting used to. I can't stop thinking of her as Mocha. She, Annita I mean, probably has some ideas. Do you think I should go talk to her? I'll go talk to her." I looked at my phone. "Do you have her number? I never thought to ask her for it while we were training."

Lexi snatched me into her lap. Not bothering to wipe the smile from her lips, she brought them to mine, silencing me with a kiss. I pulled back to ask a few more questions and she chased after me. Plying me with her lips, tongue, and love, she didn't stop until I'd been sufficiently tamed out of my panic. She ran her hands down my back soothingly. I blinked lazily at her.

"It's okay. This is good to know, but nothing has to happen just this instant. Now to address some of your questions..."

I nodded. My lips tingled for more of her kisses but I held off. I made do with just fisting my hands in her shirt and resting my head on her shoulder. "Okay," I whispered softly.

"Before anything else happens, we are going to make a plan. We will talk with Annita and discuss who we'll bring into this, which almost certainly will not be my mother."

"Why not?"

Lexi scrunched up her face. "She's... reserved about committing forces to endeavors that don't directly involve succubi interests. If we go to her she would probably shut down any operation and watch us like hawks to make sure that nothing happened."

I frowned. "But won't she be mad about us going behind her back?"

Lexi chuckled unconcernedly. "Almost certainly." Her hand brushed at my hair. "But I've always maintained it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."

I stroked the skin of her clavicle and breathed in her scent, the warm spices calming to my senses. "I can certainly believe that."

"We get Mocha, as you like to refer to her, and we figure out a plan. Then we get a team together and scout it out. After we obtain additional information, we make more plans based on what we've seen. We take things slow and don't do anything rash. We're not going to go off half-cocked without a-"

"Plan." I laughed, my anxieties nearly fully extinguished. "I got it. Thanks for being understanding."

"Always."

"What about Sariel?"

"What about her?"

"Don't you think she needs to be brought into this? She deserves to have a hand in sticking it to Dr. Leshey."

"She does. But success and safety of the team are the most important considerations. If she can't contribute to one of those two things, it just wouldn't be prudent to bring her along."

My head thumped into her chest. I understood Lexi's logic and it made sense.

It just doesn't feel right. She should get her justice after what she's gone through.

Lexi's arms curled around my head, hugging me into the valley of her breasts. "In a perfect world I would give that to you. I would jump through fire to give you anything, Syd... But it's not just my well-being at stake. It's yours and Sariel's. Bel's and all my friends. It's bigger than us.

"I get that," I mumbled into her body. "I understand. But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

She placed a kiss into my hair and idly ran her nails along my scalp in a pleasing manner. "Besides, we might need her. She's the only one we know that has any knowledge on the inside of this facility."

I perked up at that. Tilting my chin up, I met her eyes. "Yeah. That's true. Let's get started. Otherwise, I'm just going to sit here and stew with worry."

"Well, neither of us want that."

Five minutes and a quick text to the woman I referred to as Mocha later and our team was already beginning to take shape.

"I'm in," were the first words out of Annita's mouth. She was only three feet inside our home and we'd barely begun our explanation.

Lexi and I both snorted and shared a glance.

"What? It's clear as day on both of your faces that whatever you wanted to train for has gotten the green light and you want me in. Well, this is me saying I'm in."

"Alright," Lexi responded with a smile. "Then let's get you up to speed."

A dozen questions later, and that goal was accomplished. The three of us lounged in our living room, all of our butts squeezed onto a single couch while Lexi and Annita's well-muscled bodies huddled over the computer screen. Joshua's map displayed the marked area and Annita scrolled around it to check out all the nearby landmarks. There was nothing. Nothing but blurry greens of various hues for miles. It was as isolated as any place I'd ever seen. The nearest landmark was a remote hiking trail two miles away from the circled area.

"I believe I have the gist of it now. By my reckoning, we'll want a strike team of at least four. Small enough to move undetected, but large enough to cover each other's backs if things go south. You and I are obviously going to be included in said team." Annita nodded toward Lexi.

"Obviously," Lexi replied. They bumped fists. It was more than a little adorable.

Annita continued. "And Syd has no business being anywhere near the frontline."

"Obviously," I agreed, mirroring Lexi's voice as much as I could.

The two succubi turned my way, their eyes wide with surprise.

"What? I'm not an idiot. I'm a runner, not a fighter. You were the one that taught me that." I pointed toward Annita.

Lexi's tail wound around my waist and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I leaned onto her shoulder. From my other side, I could see Annita's tail come up before she controlled it and it started to slink away.

With little consideration other than the desire to console my friend, my hand captured Annita's supple head by the whip-like base and brought it to my lips for a gentle kiss. The two women bracketing me on the couch froze. I suddenly felt a great deal warmer as I became the center of attention.

"What? Don't read into it. I could tell she was disappointed. I was only being friendly." Flustered, I spoke quickly and defensively.

Annita swallowed loudly before saying in a voice thick with arousal. "I like your brand of friendliness."

Lexi's lust churned at the edge of my senses. She took a moment to pick at her teeth with her tongue while her eyes worked me over like a heavy bag. When she spoke her voice was dusky with enticing desire. "I don't think she meant it to anything more than it was."

Annita's expression spoke of a deep and consuming yearning that she carefully reigned in. "I understand."

"I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine," the large-succubus reassured me quickly. "I appreciate the gesture and will accept whatever friendliness comes naturally. Please, please, please don't try to censor yourself around me." She folded my hand between her larger ones as she fervently pleaded.

I smiled at her earnestness and laid my free hand over hers, lightly patting the thick tendons that ran down to her wrist. "Okay. As long as you're comfortable with it."

"I'm comfortable with it. Extremely comfortable with it. Could not be more comfortable with it." She released my hand.

I chuckled at her silliness. "Alright, I get the idea already. Can we get back to planning now?"

"Sure, honey." Lexi's shoulder bumped against mine. The two succubi put their game faces back on. Their serious discussion got back to who should be on the infiltration team. It turned out that they were people I was familiar with.

Sam and her sister were chosen because of their closeness to Lexi and their understanding of the way she operated. The one I referred to as Uno was a 'bruiser', whatever that meant, while Sam supported and assisted with her calm logic and superior observational skills.

Probably how she managed to nail down what was different about me so quickly.

"That's four."

"Ideally I would like one more," Annita said. She rocked her strong jawline from side to side, her mind churning through scenarios and eventualities.

"The three of us all went to school together and have worked together in the past. And we are all aware of your reputation." Lexi's expression was resolute as she discussed things with Annita.

It didn't really bother me that I wasn't included overly-much in their conversation as I didn't have much to contribute.

"I wouldn't mind including another member." Lexi held her hands up helplessly. "If you can think of someone who would work well with us, not run off to tattle to my mother, and would be willing to take this sort of risk."

"That's assuming that the twins are willing to work with you."

Lexi scoffed and shook her head. "Oh they'll work with us. I have no doubt about that. One of them is almost as wet for Syd here as you are," she teased the gentle giant.

"What?"

"Yep. And she's been working on our bashful flower here for longer than you have." Lexi's hand was warm as it curled across the nape of my neck.

I shivered instinctively, just the sort of reaction that she was looking for. Pushing out my bottom lip, I pouted at her and leaned away to give her the sink eye. This just so happened to push my back into Annita's chest. I could feel the tension slam through her body like a dropped weight at the gym. I tilted my neck back to look up at her. Her lips were parted and her eyes were wild as she looked down at me. I put away my pout and oh-so-slowly twisted back into the middle of the couch.

It took more than a few seconds for Annita's expression to settle down. Lexi didn't help matters by biting her lips around her mirth. That didn't keep me from sensing her amusement. She mollified me by mouthing sorry and curling her arm around my neck to press a kiss into my temple. Despite my best efforts, it worked and I leaned back so that I could get a proper kiss from her. We did that for a time before Annita coughed and drew our attention from our own little sexual world we often found ourselves lost in.

Annita's voice was gruff and her thighs were pinched closed and bulged beneath her tight workout shorts. "I'm going to go... masturbate, I guess. Unless..." She looked at me and left the question unasked.

I paused and thought about it for a double-fistful of seconds. Really thought about it. My gut churned with arousal and my thighs rubbed together. I frowned and turned uncertain eyes her way. My mouth opened.

Annita held up a hand, responding before I could get the words out. "Not yet. I understand. Just..." She brushed a lock of hair back behind my ear. "Let me know when you're ready."

I swallowed and nodded, uncertain about what I could say to help ease her disappointment.

Her handsome chocolate face stiffened with resolve. "In the meantime, see if you can get more information about the compound or the surrounding environs."

"We'll have a conversation with my informant," I said confidently, thankful for the change in topic. I glanced at Annita and pursed my lips. Joshua's illusion and necklace crossed my mind. "But it would probably be best if it was just me and Lexi when we talk with him. He's a little bit secretive and I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable by sharing information he doesn't want to spread."

Annita's brown eyes softened with admiration. "You're so thoughtful, Syd. Again, call me if you get to the place where you're comfortable letting this thing between us happen." The big succubus nodded to Lexi and then left our house without another word.

I thought about what she said, and part of me had wanted to stop her from leaving. But I couldn't help the reservations that reared their ugly head between us. Things like: It's not right. It would make Lexi mad. I'm not good enough for Annita, let alone Lexi. What if I ruin things between everyone?

But, as the time passed and I became further indoctrinated into succubus society, those thoughts and reservations were becoming fainter and fainter.

And I didn't seem to be missing them.

I watched the door for several seconds after it closed behind Annita. Lexi's lips parted. I held up a finger before she could say anything.

"I know. And I'm getting there."

Lexi smirked.

"For now you're going to fuck me right here on this couch. Then we'll eat lunch and I'll contact Joshua to see if he's come up with anything more info."

"Yes, ma'am," Lexi responded. She snapped a sharp salute whilst simultaneously magicking the clothing away from both our bodies.

"Good." I threw my body atop my succubus, her tail twisting around my smaller one until it was hard to tell where she ended and I began.

Freshly showered, I clicked on the video conference link, Joshua's face popped onto the screen. He had his illusory amulet on, and so appeared like a rather thin human instead of his unix mixture of spider and human characteristics. He gave me a shy wave that I mirrored back to him. His lips moved but I couldn't hear anything.

"Oh. Just a second," I said.

Clicking on the little speaker symbol in the app did nothing. Joshua continued to mouth something and tapped at his ear. Embarrassed, my eyes darted around the app, trying to figure out what could be the problem. Lexi calmly reached out and flipped my phone off mute. Her lips pinched, firmly closing off the amusement that fought to burst forth.

"Can you hear me now?" Joshua asked.

I wanted to crawl into a pile of blankets and bury my shame.

"Yes," Lexi answered for the both of us. Curling her arm around my shoulder, she smoothly slid into frame.

"Woooow," Joshua gushed upon seeing Lexi. Then, upon realizing what he'd just done, he had the grace to blush.

Our combined awkwardness formed a solid bond of camaraderie that bound us together with chains tighter than puns.

"Sorry about that. You're just- Ahem," he coughed. "Quite lovely."

"Smooth save. Looked like you were about to lay an egg there. Or maybe even a sack of them," I teased.

"Weeeaaak," he responded, drawing out the word for a full two seconds. "Spider puns are cheap shots."

"I don't know, it seems to have plenty of... legs." I smiled gleefully at my friend.

We shared a smirk as Lexi rolled her eyes.

She's obviously not the same kind of connoisseur of wordplay. Must lack our refined vocabulary pallets.

Joshua stuck his tongue out cutely, staring beyond the camera as he wracked his mind for a comeback. His eyes danced when they returned to his screen.

"That's okay. I won't hold it against you, Princess. By the way, this season's peaches are very tasty; you should try them."

Lexi was confused but I immediately understood the reference.

Kidnapping... really? And he has the nerve to give me shit for the spider puns.

I mock scowled at him and crossed my arms over my chest. "Ha ha," I laughed dryly. "I'm no damsel to be locked away into a tower."

"Nah. You're right. You're more like a Diana than a Peach, although your girlfriend has the closer body type for that role."

My ears perked up at the suggestion and I had a new idea for roleplay I wanted to try. "She would make an excellent Wonder Woman. Get her a bit of that short skirt and boob hugging bodice. And the tiara."

Yum.

"She's certainly got the shoulders for it."

"You're great at this, Joshua. You've definitely got the eyes for it.

"Terrible. Just Terrible. You deserve to have your finger pricked on a spinning wheel for the greater good of society."

I tossed him a thumbs down, but couldn't keep the smile from my face.

"Maybe we should get back on topic." Lexi cocked her head to the side as if hearing herself say those words. "Damn. I sounded just like my mother there. Never mind, continue with the pun-making."

Joshua's eyes met mine, and, despite the many miles that separated us, we came to the same conclusion and both knew exactly what would happen next.

"Nah." I hugged my arms around her neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You've ruined it. Sucked the fun right out of it." I glanced back at the screen.

"Syd, no..." Joshua tried and failed to stop me.

"Like the succ-ubus you are." My ensuing laughter was loud and boisterous.

Tara shook her head sadly while Joshua rolled his eyes with exasperation.

"Too good." I wiped tears out of my eyes while continuing to chuckle. "Couldn't pass it up."

Joshua cleared his throat. "To address the point raised by Lexi, we should probably talk about the elephant in the room, or psychotic scientist of dubious morals, as the case may be." His face serious, he fiddled with some papers on his desk. "I've looked further into this guy, Syd. He's crazy crazy. Like, capital 'C', crazy. There's some longtime forum posts about a glimpse into the future or the void or something and how an entity, his word not mine, is forcing its way into our universe."

Lexi nodded. "While interesting, we are more focused at this time on the defenses of the compound where we think a high priority target is being held."

"Is that what this is about? Someone else got taken? This dude seriously needs to be stopped. He can't keep getting away with kidnapping people. I informed the local council, but I don't know how much they're going to be able to do, the jurisdiction in that area of the country is all kinds of fucked up. But, alright. From what I can tell, he doesn't visit the outpost all that often anymore. And, wherever he's set up his new base is a great deal more hidden. I haven't been able to find a trace of it anywhere."

Lexi and I both stared at the screen patiently.

Joshua stared back. "What?"

"The defenses," I offered up gently.

"Right." An apologetic expression stretched his lips into a frown. "I have no clue."

This surprised me. After everything he'd managed to get otherwise for him to have nothing was beyond strange.

"Nothing?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Nada." He pulled up a graphic of the location he'd sent that appeared next to him on the screen. He circled an area in red. "Anything that goes in here comes up blank. It's like a black hole of information. I think, and mind you this is just my best guess, that he might have contracted with some sort of forest spirit that is warding the area against intruders. The only way to get info on the defenses would be to physically breach the barrier and collect info for yourselves. And-"

"By the time we're doing that, we're already staring down the barrel of those same defenses as well as alerting Leshey to our presence and attention. The rescue is going to have to be done blind," Lexi scowled.

"Exactly. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful."

I quickly jumped in to soothe his conscience. "Joshua, you've done plenty already. We wouldn't even have this chance at all if it wasn't for your information."

He sighed and laced his hands behind his head. Leaning back in his chair with a grimace. "Still, I can't help but feel like I'm leading you into a trap."

"We'll be careful," Lexi assured him. "And it's hardly an effective trap if we know it's coming."

"Fair enough." Joshua chewed on his cheek, lost in his thoughts. "I'm going to keep working to see if I can find anything more. Please keep me apprised of the situation, and be sure to call me to let me know how everything went." He gave a half-wave, clearly intending to end the conversation. "Alright, I'll leave you to it."

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers