Growing Acceptance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very original," she mocked back.

My middle finger snapped out into a tight flick against her nipple. She rubbed the smarting area while she snickered. I stuck my tongue out at her and she returned the childish gesture.

"Then I'd want to do something exciting and dangerous, like parasailing," I continued. My cheeks rosied into an embarrassed blush, but I had to say it after what she'd said to me. "Then I'd want to cap it off with some stargazing. Just an open field, a soft blanket, and your arms around me to keep us warm."

It was Lexi's turn to have her eyes wet with tears. "And what brought up this unwittingly dangerous conversation topic?"

I pinched my lips.

"It's about tomorrow, isn't it?"

My head inclined in the shallowest of nods.

Lexi's nails scratched soothingly at my scalp. She didn't say anything for a long while, allowing her masterful fingers to comfort me as much as they were able.

"I can't promise everything will be fine. I can only say that I'll be there for you. And I'll do everything I can to make sure you stay safe."

"I know you will. But who's going to keep you safe?" My throat worked painfully around what felt to be a fist sized rock stuck there. "What if... What if I'm not enough?"

Her fingers palmed my curvy backside. "That hasn't been a problem so far," she teased in an attempt to break me out of my funk.

"But, this time we're going into our enemies stronghold. I can't help but think about all the ways it could go wrong."

"Is there anything I can do to help take your mind off of it? A good night's sleep can only help our chances tomorrow." Lexi's hand scratched at my back.

"You mean sex."

"Not explicitly." She grinned that cocksure grin of hers and my heart melted. "It's not my fault that's where your mind immediately jumps to you lech." Lexi wiggled her fingers at me. "I could give you a massage."

"Which almost exclusively leads to sex," I interjected.

Lexi continued enumerating her list as if I hadn't spoken. "I could feed you some food."

"Also a road to sex."

She arched her brow imperiously at me. "Are you trying to imply something?"

"We have a lot of sex."

"I know. I love it," she sighed wistfully. "So, how about sex?"

"I don't know. I'm so wound up, I'm not sure I could appreciate it. The way I'm feeling right now..."

"Okay. Tell me if you think of anything I can do to help." Her hand gently moved in circles over my lower back.

I thought about it for a moment. But my mind couldn't focus, the worries were too much, I kept returning to tomorrow and the uncertainty of it all.

I just need a little bit of space. Some time to find my bearing.

Then I had it.

There is something she can do to help me relax.

I pinched my lip shyly with my teeth.

If I'm brave enough to ask.

Lexi noticed my uncertainty and remained quiet, giving me the space to find my courage. She took my hand and threaded her fingers through mine before drawing it up to her lips, placing a firm kiss on it's back as she watched me with those loving, sharp-blue eyes.

My intuition buzzed and I realized she wasn't nearly as calm as she appeared. But, while my worries were focused on the future, her's were devoted entirely to me and my well-being.

Uncertainty fell away as I metaphorically closed my eyes and fell into her arms.

"Would you tie me up and make love to me?"

Her lips parted in surprise and her hips jerked as her cock responded immediately to the request. I snorted an amused chuckle as she took a moment to compose herself, enjoying being on this side for once.

"Of course. I love seeing you at my mercy." Her eyes blazed. "And it's only sweeter when you willingly place yourself there." The fire in her eyes went straight to my loins and I moaned as she hoisted me in her arms and made off from the bedroom.

It wasn't until three of my four appendages were secured that a question popped out of my mouth.

"Why does my body love this? It doesn't seem evolutionarily prudent."

Lexi's tail curled around my breast and squeezed. My nipples loyally responded to her touch and pebbled into firm nubs. "I think it has less to do with evolution and more to do with how your brain interprets the situation. Allowing me to do this to you, it is a visceral expression of the trust we share." She pulled one of the silken restraints like a guitar string and released it to let it thrum around my wrist. "It deepens the normally emotional connection we share when making love."

"Maybe," I said. I was unconvinced by the, what I considered to be, overly philosophical response. "You know, before I met you I was a nice, innocent boy, who never would have considered doing any of this."

"I like this sexually awakened version better," Lexi stated plainly. She finished securing me to the bed. Then she checked each of the restraints in turn, making sure that none of them were too tight, and that the quick release portions of the knots were within easy reach of my hands in case I became anxious.

I smiled at her fondly. "Me too." I pinched my lips thoughtfully, reconsidering her response to my earlier question. "You're not wrong. But I don't think that's all of it." It took my brain another moment or two to find the words. "It's a lack of... opportunities."

Lexi crawled onto the bed, her glorious tits dangling enticingly as she leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Huh?" Rocking back onto her heels, she folded her hands in her lap and waited for further explanation.

"When I'm with you, I can't help but want to do everything. Touch you, kiss you, lick you everywhere. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

Lexi's stomach rippled and she opened her mouth to respond.

"Let me finish. My mind reserves that bit of CPU, considering your pleasure, while most of me is lost in what you do to my body. When my options, when my opportunities, are limited like this..." I tugged demonstratively on the silk fabric. "I don't worry about what I can do because I can't do anything. It's almost..." I shook my head. "It is freeing. And I guess that's why I wanted to ask you for it now."

"Awww," Lexi's eyes glistened and she clutched her hands together over her heart. "Syd, that's so sweet. And damn straight you get lost in what I do to your body." Her hand trailed across the length of my thigh and up onto my hip before slipping across my belly. "If you didn't then I would be severely disappointed with myself." It then dipped down to my pussy that was exposed from my spread legs. I groaned and twisted ineffectively as she played with my pussy.

"Enough already. Just take care of me while..." I snorted at my own cheesiness. "taking care of me."

"That can be arranged." Her eyes swept indolently across my body. "Both of those things."

I didn't even try to hide the shiver her words elicited in my limbs.

Lexi played with her cock as she walked on her knees above me, jiggling it so the tip swayed from side to side. Seeing her unashamed nakedness sent a familiar thrill of arousal racing through my body.

Will I ever tire of her perfect body? Will this ever become commonplace?

I shivered as she nestled her warm head at the entrance of my pussy that was already leaking it's eagerness. She pressed into me and my body curled around her length with an eager embrace. Her presence inside me was familiar while at the same time remaining as thrilling as the first time she'd done it.

Only now I understand the rapture that's to come.

My mouth opened under its own accord and I moaned. "Unnngghh."

Sensing the opportunity that presented, Lexi slipped her tail between my lips. Closing with the surprise mouthful, my teeth bit down onto her sensitive velvet-textured skin. She jerked, her muscular arms flexing around the fleeting pain. Muzzled as I was, I could only communicate my apology with my eyes.

"It's okay. That's a risk I take when I slip something unexpectedly into your mouth. My fault, not yours."

Despite her assurance, my tongue apologetically swirled around her spade tipped tail, soothing the smarting flesh. Lexi liked that. She liked that a lot.

Her appreciation came from a sensuous tensing of her abdominal muscles in a rolling wave. This was also accompanied by a tensing of her cock that had a delicious side effect of making it slightly expand. My pussy contracted in response and things were snug until we relaxed. The sharp inhalation I attempted was thwarted by the tail that filled my mouth. It was her turn to apologize for the unexpected moment of suffocation.

"Sorry. I was a little preoccupied there."

I nodded my agreement, drool slipping out around my lips. My eyelashes fluttered as I cleared my eyes from the burgeoning moisture. I gave her a thumbs up that made her chuckle. She rotated her tail in my mouth to prevent any further accidents. Now that our sexes had grown comfortable with their embrace, she began to smoothly grind her cock into me.

This. This is what I needed.

I relaxed under Lexi's body that represented safety and pleasure in equal measures. My pussy delighted in the sensation of being filled punctuated with brief lulls of emptiness. The past and the future held no sway over my thoughts, Lexi's mastery over my senses anchored me fully in the present. But, as was often the case with my lover, that wasn't enough for her. Never satisfied with good enough, she decided to push the envelope of what I'd thought was possible for restfulness.

She continued to fuck me as she leaned forward and laid her hands on my stomach. Then she began to knead. Gently at first, but with increasing vigor, she pressed into my core. She gathered a bit of lubrication from her nipple and worked it into my skin. From the center out, she eradicated any trace of tension in all the areas she touched.

My muscles, organs, and soul were all putty under her masterful hands. Once my stomach was successfully subdued, she moved on to the muscles surrounding my breasts. At this point I was floating on a cloud of sensations, all the stimuli from my senses coming to me as if from a distance. All the time, Lexi continued to gently work her cock into my pussy. There was a ripple and a gentle coo around her tail in my mouth when my body rolled into its first orgasm. Lexi smiled warmly and continued her soothing ministrations.

While I recovered, she gently rocked my neck from side to side, lulling my spine into submission. I blinked up at her as her fingers continued onto my face. With exquisite care, she took care of even those pesky muscles as my eyes drifted closed. Still inside me, my pussy squeezed around her cock reflexively. After a small period of time, she determined I had sufficiently recovered to begin moving her hips. She kept her actions steady and slow, providing a subtle but continuous pleasure that settled into the background of the environment of relaxation she'd cultivated.

Her hands worked my shoulders and down my arm. She even did the little muscles in my fingers, getting them to where I felt it would be a travesty to move them, no matter how much they might wish to take a continuous measure of Lexi's supple flesh. She repeated her massage down the other arm and hand until they mirrored each other on the bed, all ten of my digits poking skyward like twin dead spiders.

It was at this time that my body sensed Lexi's closeness to her own orgasm. It operated without conscious impetus from my brain, my orgasm slipping over me like warm water in a bath. It was the gentlest orgasm I'd ever experienced and yet it went deeper than that, it touched something deep inside me.

Deep inside us both.

Lexi felt it too. With a muffled grunt, her chest and legs tensed as her cock released its load inside my body. The slick, sticky warmth of her seed covered every inch of our conjoined sexes. She remained inside me for a trio of heartbeats before withdrawing her still-hard cock. Moving as slowly as she could so as to not disturb me, she untied me and set herself down beside me on the bed. I was as close to comatose as I think I'd ever been, incapable of responding. Lexi's hands gently pried me up onto my side so that she could snuggle up into my back. Her somewhat elevated breaths that issued from her nostrils eventually slowed, even as they continued to brush against the nape of my neck. She found her own relaxation in her self-forced aromatherapy session under the scent that was my unique marque.

"Tell me tomorrow will be okay," my nearly inaudible voice demanded of Lexi from behind the darkness of my eyelids.

Her arms squeezed tight around me and I could feel her nervous energy; as well as her unwillingness to lie to me. "I love you, Sydney. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Despite all the odds, and primarily due to the comfort my body took from Lexi's along with her generous efforts to satisfy my cravings, I eventually allowed sleep to find and take me away.