All Comments on 'Growing Acceptance Ch. 03'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

If you like the story and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon where you can get access to exclusive polls, stories, and additional chapters of Growing Acceptance before Literotica.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

Also, please let me know what you thought of the story either here in the comments or through a personal message, it helps let me know how I'm doing as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many thanks for writing this continuing saga Cap’n Doggy, I’m absolutely loving it! I’m invested in the characters and empathising for all of them, I especially love Sariel’s regressed innocence! I’d like to know more about Syd’s attractiveness, is it a blend of looks and naïveté or is it something else, Annita & Lexi had a conversation implying Syd doesn’t understand her attractiveness and I’d like to understand that aspect better. All the best, DaveG GB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep up the great work Cap! The saga of Syd and Lexi is probably my favorite set of stories I’ve read on this entire site. Very intrigued now that the third sister has made her presence known. Can’t wait for the next installment!

RadAshaRadAshaover 2 years ago

I love the story and the characters. The growth of Syd is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, will be eagerly waiting for next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES