Growing Anticipation 07

Story Info
Mom and son spend some time catching up.
3.3k words
4.29
30.7k
17

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent all day Sunday cleaning the house, mom hadn't been home in a while, so I made sure everything was clean and in order. Tina didn't say how long her, and Rachel were going to be gone, knowing them they would take a day or two. I limited my jack off sessions to only twice during the day. I still wasn't used to beating my meat with two hands yet, but I had grown large enough to where one hand wasn't enough to wrap around completely.

I woke up the next morning, with the normal massive morning wood, and took a cold shower. I wanted to see the look on her face as she watched it grow to its full size. It was about noon when the door unlocked, and she walked into the house. I guess it was myself who would be surprised at the new view. There she was, in a black tank top, but something seemed different. Something was different about her breasts. They were still large but for some reason they seemed perkier, maybe bigger than before. I helped her with her luggage. We made small talk about her trip while she unpacked her clothes in her room. When she was done, she began to strip down. When she took her top off, I immediately knew why she was different.

"Did you get your breasts worked on?!" I asked. Her breasts looked the same huge size as before but now they were more rounded and fuller, with a small scar on the sides, near her armpit.

"Let me explain" She said. I stood there for ten minutes as she told me all the details. My mother told me that she had been feeling inadequate knowing that I was still growing and that my sister was as well. The company that developed the pills also had developed a new type of expander implant. Most expanders were used for women with cancer for reconstruction, but there has been an uptrend in models who want to have extreme sized implants using them also.

This new type was going to be marketed to those women who want to have a minimally invasive enhancement surgery but could go bigger in the future without full surgery. This new type also wouldn't just become the shape of a balloon as they grew bigger. These were custom made for each patient to keep their natural shape if they desired. Now since we were regular customers of this company mom was able to get into the final clinical trial. She showed me the port used to inject more saline into the implant, it was right next to the scar by her armpit. They sent her home with the first two week's supply of saline, a large needle, and new lotion that makes her skin more pliable and stretchier.

"They recommend I grow them 2000 CC's each time, with this lotion I only have to wait one week between injections!" she said holding the plastic bag with the supplies.

"They recommend 2000 a week but since the implants and the lotion are new, they did mention that I could add as much as was comfortable for me. The best part is that due to the new design is that the implants can grow to a minimum of twenty thousand CC's! There is the ability to overfill them after, but the shape might change. Can you imagine growing up my breasts larger and larger?" My cock began to fill when she said that.

"Speaking of growing, I heard that you've been growing too" before I could react, she thrusted her hand down the waist of my sweatpants and began rubbing my rapidly growing penis. The outline of my cock head was visible as it snaked down my right pant leg and was soon past my knee. I was beginning to get uncomfortable; my penis was straining against my pants. I lowered my pants and out sprang my 28-inch cock. The massive weight of it kept it from rising to its full height. "Oh wow! You really have grown! And your balls, they look as big as apples!" She said excitedly. "It's so big, have you been overdosing with your new pills?". She asked while fondling my balls

"These pills have a strict dosage, and they are still experimental, so I've been careful" I said between my heavy moaning. "Even though Tina has been giving me my old pills also. So far there hasn't been any bad side effects."

"I'm happy that you are being so responsible, my big man needs to keep growing for Mommy. Do you like growing for me?" She asked. She began to slowly stroke my massive member with both hands, her efforts were aided by pre cum and soon the room was filled with wet slapping sounds as she jerked me off. I was getting close; she began pumping faster. She then took one hand and began to fondle my engorged ball sack.

"How about after you finish, we fill my breasts up? Would you like that? My tits growing bigger and bigger?" I couldn't hold back any longer and my cock erupted.

Rope after rope of cum drenched her bed and luggage. When I finally finished, we both surveyed the scene before us. Nearly half of the bed was soaked with semen, we were both equally surprised at how much I came. "Wow, those new pills really do a number on you!" She said.

We both cleaned up the mess and went downstairs. Mom had into a simple low-cut white t-shirt and black yoga pants. "Grab me the box over there please" she pointed to a white box by the front door.

I picked it up and immediately noticed the floor was wet around it. "I think we have a problem." I said as I set the box on the counter. Mom began pulling the miscellaneous stuff, tubes, alcohol pads, injection needles and at last the saline bags. They were empty.

"Oh no! They must have broken on the car ride. I'll have to call the company and order more" she said. She spent some time on the phone, trying to order some more. "I can't get any more right now, they are backordered for at least another two weeks." she said. I watched her as she hurriedly browsed the web with her phone, becoming more frustrated. I wish there was something I could do to help.

"I give up! I guess I'll have to wait two weeks!" She said with a big disappointed sigh. I felt so bad for her, I tried to think of a way to help. She took out a glass from the cupboard and the jug full of cum from the fridge. She looked at the glass and then shrugged and started drinking my cum straight from the jug.

I felt my penis start to grow hard again as I watched her take several gulps. Then perhaps the craziest idea popped into my head. This might have been like one of those ideas you get when your super horny and want to text your ex but screw it. "I know how we can grow your breasts." I said.

"You do? How?" She answered after swallowing her mouthful of semen. I pointed at the jug still in her hand. She looked at it puzzled and thought for a moment. "Are you serious? You think I should fill my breasts with your cum?" She asked incredulously.

"Think about it. If we take an empty jug, sterilize it and the funnel and tube it should be ok. Besides it's not as if we are injecting directly into your body, it is going into the implant, right?" I said.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure about this" mom replied. I stood up and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I think it will be fine. We can take the empty jugs and the funnel and hoses and make sure they are clean. If we fill it straight from me, it should stay clean." I said reassuringly.

"We could always replace it with saline later..." Mom added. I knew then that all she needed was some extra convincing.

"Think about it. We can make you grow more without having to wait. We will sanitize everything we need so there is no contamination." I cupped her right breast in my hand and gently lifted it. "Wouldn't it be sexy knowing that there is a part of me inside you wherever you are?" I asked.

Her body shuddered slightly as she breathed heavily onto my neck. "Alright, you convinced me." She whispered. My penis flexed involuntarily when she said that. We immediately set out to sanitize all the supplies that we would need. I placed to large pots full of water on the stove, it would take some time before it was heated up sufficiently to boil. We passed the time in the kitchen talking about the last few weeks. I filled her in about Rachel, apparently mom hadn't met her before either.

At long last the water was ready, we carefully submerged everything, being careful not to overflow the pots. We sanitized the two milk jugs first since they took up most of the space in the pots. After enough time had passed, we fished them out with rubber tongs and set them on the clean counter. The little things, syringes, tubes and funnel that went over my cock head, easily fit in one pot by themselves. After everything was done, we waited for them to cool.

Everything was ready. I went upstairs to the bathroom to wash my penis. I had barely started to scrub it before it began to grow hard. I had to fight the urge to cum right there. I walked downstairs, my twenty-eight inches standing tall, mom gasped a little as I entered the kitchen.

"I'm still not used to how big it has grown since I've been gone. I think you might be too big now for our old way of filling the milk jug. Let's go into the living room, I have an idea." She said. I followed her and she directed me to lie down on the couch, my cock was now aimed horizontally. She set the glass milk jug on the ground, the large mouth funnel at the top. I repositioned my hips so that my cock head was aimed directly at the funnel.

"Perfect. Now I'll hold the funnel while you get to work." She said. I wrapped both hands around my hard cock and began pumping. Globs of precum began seeping out seconds later, mom allowed them to fall to the floor, she wasn't going to waste her time with the warmup, she wanted the main event. I was getting close; she could tell that I was and gently grabbed my cock and held it in place inches from the funnel.

My mind seemed to pause as I came. Massive ropes of cum blasted into the funnel and glass milk jug. I tried to keep stroking, but my coordination was spastic at best. Mom's hand that was holding my cock began to pump now, several more ropes shot into the jug. She set the now full jug up right on the floor, but my cock wasn't finished yet. A rope of semen blasted her directly in the chest, right above her breasts. Mom kept stroking until at last the spurts died down. She wiped the cum from her eyes and face, sucking it off her fingers. Her shirt was drenched, and globs hung off of her nose chin and even ears.

"How is it that you came that much? You literally soaked my bedroom not even forty-five minutes ago!" She said, still trying to clean her face enough to see. "I asked you about those pills, you said there were no side effects from taking the two types." She continued.

I just shrugged and sat up. "I haven't noticed any adverse effects. Though taking both kinds seems to give me a massive amount of semen." I said. She didn't say a word, just looked at my twitching member as it fought to maintain its erection.

"You still shouldn't be mixing the two. You should let the company know that you are." She finally said. I followed her back into the kitchen, my penis halfcocked and swaying with each step. She took off her wet shirt and cleaned her face with a wet paper towel.

I watched as she began to fill the four syringes from the glass bottle. "They recommended 2000 CC's a week, with generous use of the special lotion. I've been using the lotion since the first day." Mom said. However, if I feel that I can handle more each time I can fill them fuller. We just need to make sure we use the same amount; I wouldn't want one bigger than the other!"

I picked up the first syringe, each had 50 CC's in them. "Are you ready?" I asked. Mom nodded her head and raised her right arm, revealing the small bump in her armpit. I took a deep breath; I wasn't sure who was more nervous. If mom was worried, she was great at hiding it. I carefully inserted the needle into the port. She didn't even flinch. I finished injecting the first syringe, I then realized that I had been holding my breath.

I pulled the needle out and looked up. Mom was smiling so sweetly at me. "There that wasn't so bad was it?" She said. She always knew how to make me feel better. "Don't stop there, we still have three more on this boob alone." She said.

We finished filling her right breast and then the left. The two hundred CC's made a very noticeable difference. I would guess that they were at least one cup size larger now. "That's so weird, my breasts feel warm on the inside." She said. Mom cupped her breasts, lifting them slightly. Each breast was larger, and rounder than before, but still had their basic shape.

"How do they feel?" I asked.

"They feel great! That lotion really helped my skin stretch out. It also helps that my breasts were so large to begin with. It does feel strange knowing that your sperm are swimming around inside my breasts." She said.

I felt my cock swell. I still couldn't believe that she went along with the idea. I watched as she picked up a syringe and began to refill it. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"They said that I could fill them up as much as was comfortable so I'm getting ready for round two. The second round went just as smoothly. It wasn't until after the fifth round that we stopped. All told we had filled each breast with one thousand CC's of cum. Before we had started her breasts were already big but now, they were spectacularly large. I went and found the tape measure and we determined that mom's boobs went from a double G cup up to J-cup range.

"I would say we exceeded the recommended amount." I said.

"Yes, we did, but look at these!" She replied. Mom shook and swayed her massively enlarged mammaries left and right. My cock began to harden and rise. Her breasts had grown more round, now you could really see that they were artificially enhanced. Though they were more fake looking they both grew outward and hung lower on her chest, more like natural breasts. I noticed more veins on the surface and a couple of small stretch marks near the sides.

"My skin feels a little tight. What say we put some lotion on these and maybe later tonight we can grow them some more?" She didn't need to tell me twice, I immediately filled both hands with lotion and began to lather. Even though they were huge both breasts were still very soft and squeezable. The lotion quickly absorbed into the skin, so I squeezed more directly from the bottle onto her chest. I stood behind her and began kissing her neck as I lathered more lotion into her skin. Soft moans escaped her lips as I kept rubbing.

I had my massive hard on pressed firmly against her back. With its twenty-eight-inch length and mom's short stature my cock head was actually intermingled in her hair, oozing precum on her scalp. She turned around and directed me to sit on a barstool.

I sat down, rock hard cock standing tall. She walked towards me and lifted her left breast to her mouth, sucking on her nipples. More precum oozed from my cock and began to run down my shaft. Mom let her boob fall back on her chest. "Remember the first time I helped you masturbate? In the kitchen at the cabin we were staying at? So much has changed since then, I feel like we have...grown...closer together since then." She said.

"I will say, you caught me off guard that morning." I replied. Mom didn't say a word. Just stepped up right next to the stool and began to pump my cock. Standing that close and with me now sitting my cock head was squarely in her face. She had both hands wrapped around and pumping right beneath the head. I leaned forward and pulled her even closer. The middle of my shaft was now between her enlarged breasts. I cupped both breasts and squeezed them around my penis.

If anyone were to ask me why having a penis this large was a good thing never had a simultaneous hand job and titfuck with some length to spare. I wanted to last as long as possible, I tried to focus on the physical act of using her breasts to jack off. Their size and weight were proving to be a workout. I held out for about ten minutes before my cock erupted. My mind went blank again as massive ropes of cum shot up and impacted the ceiling with enough force to splatter back down on us.

She started pumping faster and I kept cumming more than I expected. When it was over, we were both surprised. This was my third orgasm of the day and there was enough sperm on the ceiling and everywhere else that you would think that it had been the first time since yesterday. One thing I have noticed is that compared to Tina and Rachel, the post orgasm high was much more incredible with mom.

"So how do you feel?" She asked. I smiled, that was what she had asked me the first time she jacked me off. I remember that day fondly. She was covered with my cum, not even bothered by the fact that I had orgasmed all over her, and on her the night prior when we were sharing the bed. She was right, things had changed so much since then.

"Relieved." I said. She smiled and kissed me deeply on the mouth. We made out for a few minutes while globs of cum fell from the ceiling onto us. We set out to clean up the mess, I ended up mopping the ceiling and floor while she cleaned the counter tops. When we finished both of our bodies were covered in cum.

"Will you put the stuff away while I start the shower?" she asked. She reached down and began to slowly stroke my half flaccid cock. "Don't think that we are done yet, I know you have more in there for me."

I could hear the water running upstairs as I put the dirty rags in the washing machine, I ran to my room to get some fresh clothes. While there I remembered to take my pill and write a quick email updating the company on my progress. I noticed that I had only a weeks' worth of the experimental pills left. I made sure to ask if I would be receiving more, they hadn't told me of any side effects of stopping.

After our shower we filled her breasts some more, bringing her count to two thousand CC's! I ran up to my room to check my computer. There was an email sent back from the company labeled 'Urgent'. "Uh oh." I said out loud.