Growing Anticipation 13

Story Info
More growth and unexpected results.
8.4k words
4.61
27.5k
10

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note from the author.*

This story is centered around expansion, growth and unrealistic body part sizes. The first two parts of this series were written by HugeErection and PeaceEnder. Their stories are on my favorites list. Check them out if this is your first time reading. I hope you enjoy this next installment. Thank you for reading.

*****

Ten minutes passed and I hurriedly went upstairs. Aunt Sofia was waiting for me. I walked into her room and she was standing by her tall dresser, wearing a red silk robe. "I believe that I have worked the bugs out of my breast enhancement formula. Lab tests were very positive so a more hands on field test is required." She said while walking over to me. She reached for my pants and slowly lowered them to the floor. My semi erect dick nearly sprung out into her face.

Standing back up we started making out, her hands feeling and groping my body as I held her tight around the waist. My large cock strained and pressed into her body as it ran out of room between us to rise to its full height. I gently pushed her away and we both watched as my erection reached full size.

"Your penis is magnificent. I'm really glad my pills worked so well on you." Sofia said. She was in awe of my size, seeing it up close is nothing like reading a progress report. After staring at my cock, a moment longer she reached up and slipped the shoulders of her robe off and let it fall to the floor. I quickly took my t-shirt off as Sofia walked back to her dresser. She picked up two pills and held them in her palm to show me.

"Two pills per twenty four hours are the maximum dosage for these and your temporary penis pills. I don't yet know what all the side effects would be for more than two. The only one I know of is that three pills will cause permanent enlargement." She said. I nodded my understanding and she proceeded to swallow the pills. We didn't wait long before they kicked in. Sofia's small breasts began to turn flush with small beads of sweat and started to grow right before my eyes.

Her perky B cups quickly swelled to C's before growing still into D and double D range. They kept growing before settling into what I would guess were F cups. Sofia's new breasts looked huge on her small frame. Just two pills caused a large amount of growth, it's too bad she couldn't take anymore.

"Woah, I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting them to grow this big." She said. Sofia cupped and kneaded her overgrown tits. Moaning with each touch. After a minute she noticed me staring, my huge cock rock hard. She walked over to me and placed my hands on her breasts. They were very warm still, from the growth I assume.

We started making out again. She stepped back towards the bed, our mouths still locked together. We awkwardly crawled to the center, Sofia was sliding back towards her pillows while I stopped and straddled her ankles, I let my large testicles smother her small feet.

Sofia bit her lower lip while admiring my cock as it towered over her. She reached up and grabbed it, lowering my cockhead to her mouth. I felt her tongue lapping up my precum as her hands held my cock steady. I instinctively started to slowly thrust back and forth. She kept her hands in place as each slow thrust pressed the tip to her pursed lips leaving a bit of cum on her mouth.

After licking the cum off her lips Sofia looked up at me and began pumping my cock with one hand. She stopped, letting go of my dick. She looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"I must make a... strange request. May I observe how you pleasure yourself with such a large cock...I mean, penis?"

"Do you mean, by myself?" I asked.

"Yes, I always...enjoyed observing my... subjects." Sofia whispered in my ear.

She stood and walked to the corner of the room by her dresser. There was a cushioned chair already there. She sat down while I moved to the foot of the bed. I sat on the edge, my huge cock standing tall, my large balls hung over the side.

I began to slowly stroke my cock with both hands. Sofia squirmed in her seat, biting her lower lip as I kept going. I kept on pumping, every few strokes I would reach down and fondle my balls, cupping them in one hand and then letting them go. Their weight causing them to sway back and forth.

I resumed my two handed jerking off, using both hands to wrap around my cock. I felt the first globs of precum and lowered my cock slightly towards Sofia's corner to allow it to fall to the floor. Sofia had by now propped her legs up on the armrests of the chair, spreading them wide. Her left hand alternated from rubbing her clit to sinking three fingers two knuckles deep into her pussy. Her right hand was busy squeezing her huge tits and tweaking on her large nipples.

It wasn't going to be long before I was ready to blow my load. Through my half lidded eyes I could see Sofia masturbating more aggressively as well. It seemed that she never took her eyes off of me, or more precisely, my giant dick. I was about to cum so I went full tilt, pumping as hard and fast as I could. I felt my cock swell and my body shudder as the first rope of semen erupted. The first one went up and impacted the ceiling, my cock heads angle targeted the ceiling between us. In my orgasmic haze I managed to lower my cock right at Sofia. The second rope hit her dead center between her legs. Then came the third rope, then the fourth, and fifth. A few more smaller ropes of cum fell short onto the floor between us.

Sofia was nearly completely covered in a thick layer of semen. It didn't even phase her, she was too busy bringing herself to orgasm. She even lifted her huge breasts to her mouth and greedily cleaned off the cum with her tongue. It wasn't long before she too let out several loud cries of passion as her own orgasm came. I sat on the bed watching her for several minutes as she wiped more cum off and eagerly ate much of it.

After our session Sofia led me down to the lab. Where she started up her laptop.

"I have a few more questions." she said. The questions were about my living arrangements had changed and how the others were reacting to my enlarged penis.

"The others seem to like it a lot. I think mom likes it too much. She keeps insisting that I try to grow bigger. I wouldn't mind being bigger, it feels really good, but having a penis this size already does make things awkward sometimes. I'm also worried about going out in public, what if I get a spontaneous erection?" I answered.

"I was curious about that as well. I did anticipate that however. There is another pill I would like you to try, it should help with your dilemma." She said. She helped me gather my soiled clothes and run a quick wash cycle. A couple hours later I was dressed and ready to go.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" I asked.

"I do want you here, except I have time sensitive research to attend to. Your presence, while most welcome, is also distracting. We will see each other soon I'm sure, for now though I will send you back home with more pills for all of you to try out. Don't forget to check in with me please." Sofia said.

She kissed me on the mouth before practically pushing me out the door. My head was racing as I drove back home. In my bag were more pills of differing variety, including a few new ones. I mentally fought with my penis the last thirty minutes of the drive. The urge to masturbate was almost unbearable. When I finally arrived home, I rushed inside with my backpack full of pill bottles. It was late when I returned home so I went right in, masturbated in the shower, and went to sleep.

I woke up late the next day. Coming downstairs I surprised the girls, they weren't expecting me to be home yet. They were planning on spending another week in a beach condo. They offered me a bed, but I declined. I showed Rachel the bag full of growth pills and we split them between us.

When the four of them left they took several bottles of pills with them, leaving plenty for us. Mom and I had the whole week just for the two of us. We had a long discussion about her knowing about aunt Sofia, I wasn't angry, I just wanted the honest truth. How could I be angry? The results were well worth it, for all of us. We finally had the house to ourselves for the week, leaving plenty of time to experiment with the new pills.

I could tell from the first time that mom's favorite was watching my already huge cock grow larger with the temporary growth pills. She practically drooled the first time. We were in the shower after our talk. We were finished washing, now we were just making out and exploring each other when she abruptly left for a couple minutes. I opened the shower door to see her holding two pills in one hand, and a tape measure in the other.

"I can't wait anymore, lets see how big you'll get." Mom cooed. She handed me the pills and extended the tape measure to my hard cock. "My big man is still thirty-six inches. Let's see how much this monster will grow."

I opened my mouth and let it fill with shower water and swallowed both pills at once. Aunt Sofia said two were the maximum dosage. I happened to glance down at mom and she was touching herself, waiting for the pills to kick in. She didn't have to wait long, the familiar tingling feeling soon filled my cock.

"I feel it!" I cried out, my voice echoing off the shower walls. The tingling feeling kept building for a few more seconds before my already huge dick started growing again. I heard mom gasp as my cock kept adding inches, in length and girth.

My cock kept growing for a few seconds longer before the pills finished their work. Seeing it grow so quickly with my own eyes was amazing. This was the first time watching it grow also. The first time I was already fucking Rachel when I stretched her ass out and grew further into her stomach.

"That was incredible! Let's see how much you grew!" Mom said. She held up the wet tape to my cock. "Oh my goodness! It's forty two inches!" She exclaimed. I took a step back and grabbed ahold of it, sending lightning bolts of pleasure through my body. Mom wrapped both hands further up, right beneath the head, sending more bolts through me.

She opened her mouth wide and lowered my engorged cockhead to it. Stretching her jaw as wide as possible she barely was able to fit the head. She tried several times to fit more but couldn't. The girth was just too much. She made up for it with excellent tongue work on my cock. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and gasped for air.

"I never thought I would say this but, your cock is too big for my mouth!" She said, still holding onto my dick. She had one hand on it now, her fingers only reached halfway around the shaft. Her other hand had moved south and was rubbing her clit.

"I was worried it would be too big. I guess I'll have to be satisfied with three feet." I said.

She looked at me incredulously. "Hey! I never said it was too big! Just too big for my mouth. The bigger it is the better." She said. Mom grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. I loved playing with her giant cum filled breasts. She moaned as I squeezed them gently at first, then more aggressively. In return she started pumping my overgrown cock. Pre cum oozed out of my slit nearly instantly.

"I can't get enough of your tits, maybe we should fill them up some more." I said before lifting her heavy breast into my mouth.

"I would love to, except my skin is really tight still. Maybe we are getting close to their limit." She said between moans. I stopped suckling on her nipple when she said that. I must have had a sad expression.

"Don't be sad, you can help me lotion up afterwards. We should just be patient, we'll pump them with more cum soon."

Mom placed her hand on my cheek. Our eyes met and we just stood there, hot water cascading between us. My hands still squeezing her giant breasts and my tall cock partially blocking our view of each other.

Our stare was broken when she suddenly grabbed my erection and began slowly pumping.

"I have an idea for later but first, I think we should tame this beast." She said while pumping my cock faster than before.

"Wait, turn around." I said. She turned away from me as requested. Cupping the underside of her breasts I kissed the side and back of her neck. Kissing her slowly I worked my way down. My huge cock sliding down her wet back. I kissed down to her lower back, my dick was sliding in between her ass cheeks, requiring me to veer off to the left side.

Now that I was closer to the ground I was able to slide my cock between mom's legs and up her front side.

"Oh! Hello there!" She said to my penis. My enlarged cock was now large enough to slide up between her tits, even with me squatting down behind her. I kissed her around and on her plump ass cheeks, drinking the shower water that flowed down her body. I nudged the inside of her thighs and she spread her legs apart for me. I felt her warm mouth once again try to take in my giant cock as I began to eat out her wet cunt.

I fought off the urge to cum while we sixty nined standing up. I felt her body shudder as fresh juices entered my mouth. The water temperature began to ebb away as we both came closer to orgasm. Mom's moans were muffled by my oversized, oversized even for me, cock. I knew she was close, but I was closer and didn't want to finish to quickly, so I tried something new.

Reaching up I started playing with her mature ass cheeks. She already had a decently plump rear end, it obviously has been overshadowed recently. She did mention the other day about using the butt enhancement pills, I quickly concentrated on my task at hand, and mouth. I was working myself to orgasm to fast with those thoughts. She moaned louder as I began rubbing my thumb on her puckered hole. I had eaten out her pussy plenty of times before but never her ass. Fuck it, I'll give it a try. I removed my thumb and replaced it with my face. I was a little nervous at first, but she seemed to enjoy it. We both practiced using our tongues on each other and it was amazing. I felt mom's body shudder as she came and I came hard with my enlarged cock.

She was able to swallow some before the force of my ejaculation forced her face off of my cock. The force and volume was incredible. My mind sort of blanked out as I coated the ceiling of the shower with spunk. Both my mother and I were completely coated with a thick layer of cum, as was the shower. Thankfully the shower head was detachable with a extendable hose. That helped clean the cum off the walls and ceiling. We finished our shower by actually cleaning each other and we went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Mom was asleep next to me. The moonlight came into the room from a gap in the blinds. I could see the outline of her massive tits in the pale light. With each inhale her twin mountain peaks rose and fell. I looked down and saw the tent my cock was making. I considered waking her up for a midnight fuck when another idea came to me.

I snuck downstairs to the kitchen and found my backpack full of pills. After sorting through the various bottles I found them. The quick growth pills for her butt. I haven't had a chance to tell her these existed. I ground down four pills into powder and grabbed the full half gallon milk carton of my cum from the fridge. I figured that she wouldn't be drinking all of it at once. One tall glass would be about two pills worth. I mixed the powdered pills in the 'milk' and put it back. I knew she still liked a glass with breakfast. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

The next morning I woke up late. Mom was already downstairs, the aroma of bacon filled my nose as I walked into the kitchen. There were two plates already set on the kitchen island. Scrambled eggs and toast. Each plate had their own drinking glass also. One with orange juice and the other with my "milk".

Both glasses were full, good, she hasn't drank any yet. Mom was leaning over to cook the bacon. If she stood upright her tits would be directly over the burners. She obviously didn't mind the inconvenience created by growing her tits so big. I didn't mind watching her cook either. She was wearing a white halter top that was stretched to the extreme. With tits as big as hers finding a top to fit was challenging. Mom and Tina had been sharing clothes recently seeing how they were roughly the same size. I think mom had ordered more of these tops, they were more comfortable and she loved to tease me with her mile of cleavage.

I quickly noticed her pants. Her favorite pair of grey leggings that were perfect for showing off her ass. Mom always had a plump, mature rear end. My cock started to grow hard from anticipation of it growing larger. I sat down and tried to shake those thoughts from my head, I didn't want to give away my plan.

"Goodmorning sweety. I hope you're hungry, the bacon is almost finished." She said with a smile. She turned back around and leaned over to position her breasts below the stove. The pan was on the back burner, I hope she wasn't getting bacon grease splattered on her tits. Once again I couldn't help but stare at her ass. From this angle it looked almost more plump than usual. It probably was my horny imagination.

"Bacon is ready." She said. She picked up the pan and tongs and drops a few slices each on our plates before returning the pan to the stove. I tried to play it cool and ate some of my eggs and toast. Mom just stood on the opposite side and slid her plate to her. She didn't eat right away, she just looked at me.

"Everything ok?" I asked nervously.

"Oh my yes. I just wanted to tell you that I found Rachel's pills in your bag and took some this morning. I took four, I wanted my butt to be huge!" She said excitedly. My cock sprang up in my sweatpants.

"You did mention wanting to try her pills before." I said.

"I did, can you imagine how good I'd look, super stacked front and back?" She asked. Mom grabbed her glass of cum and quickly downed about half before I could stop her. "Ah, my daily protein shake." She giggled at her own joke. I froze in place, what would happen if she mixed the pill types? I was worried, but now it was too late. Mom had already drank some of the fast acting pills.

"What's wrong? You don't look excited." She said. Before I got the chance to say anything she paused in place. "I feel something, I feel tingling in my ass."

She moaned and turned to her right, grabbing a hold of the counter top on the kitchen island with her left hand and holding tight the handle to the oven door with her right. This gave me a perfect side view, judging by her heavy breathing and moaning mom was certainly enjoying the experience. A few seconds more passed, mom tried to turn around to see what was going on, but her giant tits blocked her view. I gasped as mom's ass began to grow. Her plump, mature ass quickly enlarged into a large bubble butt twice her previous size.

Letting go of her support mom reached back and felt her new assets. Each hand sank into the jiggling mass of flesh. She was completely entranced by her enlarged butt that she forgot that I was there. She turned and faced away, it was then that I saw that her hips had widened and her legs had grown thicker also. I could also see that a small hole had ripped dead center of her pants along the seam.

Mom's ass wasn't the only thing that grew. My cock had long sprang out of the waist of my pants and stood tall and hard, nearly blocking my view. Mom then remembered I was there, my three foot cock caught her attention.

"How did this happen? The pills were supposed to take time." She said. Now it was my time to fess up.

"Well, I might have put some rapid growth pills in your milk. I didn't know you were going to be taking the other kind. I'm sorry, I hope your not mad." I confessed.