Growing Anticipation 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about what she said for a moment.

"I might not be the best at advice and all but you are a grown woman. I think you should do what makes you happy."

Candice smiled when I said that.

"You are so awesome, that is just what I needed to hear. My sister isn't really forcing me to work out, these pills have had the added side effect on us of weight gain. I was thinking about something though. We get paid extra to promote products on Instagram, one of the companies sent us their weight loss pills. I was thinking of trying them out, maybe I won't have to work out so much." She said.

"Hmm, I would be careful with those." I cautioned.

"I will, maybe they will actually work, my mother can't be the only mad pharmacist in the world!" She stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm going to take my pills and go to bed, goodnight!" She said leaving my room.

I was a little worried, but she could handle herself. It was then I realized how exhausted I was so it was time for me to go to bed as well.

Ever since my last overdose and large growth spurt my dreams have been very...interesting. Most of the time I would forget them soon after waking, but this one dream was different.

It started out with me in the living room. I was watching as mom was doing yoga poses, she was on her hands and knees, wearing nothing but a black thong. Her ass was just as big as in real life, and her huge tits rested on the floor beneath her.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation?" She said to me. I pulled down my pants and looked at my hard cock. To my shock it was tiny! Well, not tiny, just my original size before the growth pills. So, it was perfectly average. Mom shook her ass at me, waiting impatiently for me to fuck her. I quickly grabbed the thin strip of her thong and pulled it aside and started fucking her ass.

"Yes! Deeper! Deeper!" She yelled. I didn't know what to do. Her ass was so big and I was slamming my pelvis against it with each thrust. A loud clapping sound filled the room as I rammed home as far as I could go against the jiggling mass of flesh.

"Here, take a few of these." Came a familiar voice to my left. Without breaking stride I look over. Rachel and standing there with her hand outstretched, holding several pills. I swallow them without thinking and then she was gone. A few moments later I felt a tingling sensation in my cock. I grabbed ahold of moms shoulders for more support as the feeling grew. The tingling kept building until at last I felt my dick begin to swell and grow larger inside her body.

"Yes! Grow that cock huge! Make it gigantic! Grow it inside me!" Mom screamed. I kept fucking her as it continued to enlarge. There was no telling how big it was, but it didn't stop. I just kept feeling it grow bigger and thicker with each thrust. Mom's moans suddenly became gurgled and then stopped. Looking down I saw her reach up and feel her throat as her neck and head stiffened and straightened. Mom's mouth opened and to my horror my cock head emerged from her mouth and kept growing even more.

"Fuck!" I bolted upright in my bed. My room was dark, and quiet. My heart was racing so I sat up to calm myself down. I tried to focus on the pattering of rain on my window. I turned on the light and I was greeted by my giant morning wood, tenting up my sheets. The temporary pills had run their course and my penis back back to thirty-six inches. My sheet and lower body was drenched in semen. Not the first time one of those dreams had caused that.

I cleared my sheets and replaced them with fresh ones and went downstairs. My cock was still hard as I searched the refrigerator. I found a open carton of orange juice and drank all of it straight from the carton. It was then I noticed something to the left of the refrigerator, a pill bottle, and it was empty. I hurried up to my room and noticed the drawer to my desk was cracked open. I looked inside, my bottle of temporary penis pills was gone!

Suddenly there was a bright light, lightning struck nearby and was followed a split second later by a terrible thunderclap. I felt the AC shut off and the battery backup on my computer beep. The power was out. A few seconds later I heard a scream from downstairs. I dug a flashlight out of my desk and I rushed down into the basement where the twins were sleeping.

"What's going on? Are you alright?" I yelled. I shined my light towards their beds. Sandra was standing in the corner pointing towards Candices side with her hand over her mouth. Shining the light over I illuminated Candice. My mouth dropped open in disbelief as Rachel, Tina and mom piled behind me in the doorway. I wasn't so sure that I wasn't dreaming, I saw Candice except...different. She was standing in front of her bed examining her body except...except she was short. She looked around three feet tall!

"Mom, what's going on?" I turned and asked her. All eyes were on her now.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know either." She replied.

"I'm asking because it appears that Candice has shrunk and these are missing. What happened to my pills?" I asked while holding up the empty bottle.

"I...uh. I put them in your orange juice." Mom said nervously.

"Oh no..."